rihanna_cheers.jpg

STORM

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
60,393 1,438 1,536
Alleybux
Beys fans love to throw out the words PR and Clout, and that is exactly what she was doing there. I thought she was a behind the scenes person.
The hives—as in the skin rash, urticaria—kill me. They’re talking about Rihanna’s activism being self-serving and claiming that she’s doing it for clout, yet it was Jay Z and Beyoncé who had Dream Hampton leak that they “anonymously”donated “tens of thousands“ to bail out Ferguson protestors. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Now, a billion dollars was supposed to be in that elevator, yet they donated “tens of thousands” and had the nerve to have their people let the public know about it.

Also, it’s mighty convenient how about 2 years after Jay and B started appearing at protests and meeting with the families of the victims, after Jay Z released a song about police brutality, and after Beyoncé found a way to incorporate police brutality into Lemonade, it was announced that Jay Z and Harvey Weinstein won a bidding war to the screen rights of 2 books about Trayvon Martin that they planned to adapt into a series and into a feature film. They also announced plans to produce Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story. All of this conveniently came after Beyoncé and Jay Z started appearing at protests and whatnot. And given how the Carters move, it’s hardly a coincidence. It’s obvious that a large part of their motivation for becoming active in these public protests after years of being silent to the point that Harry Belafonte felt the need to call them out about it was that they wanted to profit off it. But the ratings on Jay’s Trayvon Martin doc that aired on BET were horrible, so I guess that ended that plan.

But I’m just bringing this up because the hives amaze me when they dare suggest that other people are activists for clout. The suggestion is soooo ironic that it‘s laughable.

Epitope

Antigenic Determiner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,417 2,150 396
Alleybux
Isn’t her assistant Asian? She probably went with her. She is being supportive that’s sweet

ETA: Her Assistant during all the BLM this summer. It’s nice they support each other. But this is LSA so continue to be weirdos and mad at everything

12 comments....

OrangeBloss

Free America from zionist occupation!
Reaction score
Reactions
21,711 5,759 2,026
Alleybux
Black women, PLEASE learn from the BLM fraud last year, we are always the ones who get thrown under the bus! Stop being pawns for SJWs, stay home and don't get fooled by media /celebrity fearmongering!

Last edited:

xxMYSTiCxx

Mindstate Is Flowing
Reaction score
Reactions
66,018 403 558
Alleybux
14 pages of bµllsh!t, Rih makes LSA seethe at the fµck!ng mouth. Yall really expected her or any other A list person not type out stop asian hate? :disdain her assistant probably asked her to join her and she said sure. Also, stop acting like she didn't do sh!t for BLM when she stays on point across her brands and foundation. The faux outrage of Rih on here is always some bµllsh!t. Just say yall hate her and move the fµck on already.

Why do some fonts even have Avi's of Rihanna and you don't like her ? What kind of sh!t is that :disdain Undercover stans like a motherfucka.

banksy212

Triggering fonts like fleas on a Cl*t,
Reaction score
Reactions
99,415 6,187 2,313
Alleybux
14 pages of bµllsh!t, Rih makes LSA seethe at the fµck!ng mouth. Yall really expected her or any other A list person not type out stop asian hate? :disdain her assistant probably asked her to join her and she said sure. Also, stop acting like she didn't do sh!t for BLM when she stays on point across her brands and foundation. The faux outrage of Rih on here is always some bµllsh!t. Just say yall hate her and move the fµck on already.

Why do some fonts even have Avi's of Rihanna and you don't like her ? What kind of sh!t is that :disdain Undercover stans like a motherfucka.
how are u gonna have an avi of someone you dont like? Why would you look at a picture of someone you don’t like.

Doesn't make sense at all

Tonia123

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,042 73 58
Alleybux
There are good, bad and racist people among every community and race. By continuing to spread hate no problem is solved. You cannot fight racism by replicating stereotypes. Murder is murder and injustice is injustice. There are people who see one tree and people who are able to see the whole forest. These are the ones who change the world. By dismissing Rihanna's efforts, you agree with people getting murdered because an asian lady was rude to you at a nail salon. You call Covid19 the China virus, echoing Trump, one of the worst and more racist Presidents in Human History. And you all know very well she supports first and foremost black issues. At this point, be true and say you hate her and move along.

Lurkette

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,418 1,060 406
Alleybux
This asian vs black sh!t is really ridiculous. Especially after they've been preying on black communities for years. But okay then, Ri.

Bella Goth

Mortimer's Hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
102,853 4,500 3,623
Alleybux
Rihanna has never cared about black lives and has always done the absolute least. I remember when she put out that awful American Oxygen flop as a response to racial injustice and thought that was enough.

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 892 681
Alleybux
Why can’t African governments stop allowing Chinese people to abuse african citizens in the continent?

Why are african governments obsessed with Chinese, arabs, whites, Asians, etc, abusing African citizens?

The day african governments are held responsible for the absolute misery and abuse they have done to their citizens, that day will be a glorious day for Africa.

Rihanna is a non African who is not a citizen of any African country, why cant african governments protect their citizens?

Especially, when african governments are responsible for policy and legislation, none of which any celebrity can account for.
African governments are just their puppets, they can't fight the people that put them there, the real people in power are whites and asians so if you think it's easy to just kick them out well you are in for a shock to know who holds the whip

MizzLa89

A hero has to win every fight, A villian just 1
Reaction score
Reactions
285,037 6,179 993
Alleybux
They are, they are beating up and abusing black women in beauty shops, calling them every name under the sun and rarely employ black Americans so quit being oblivious to the BS.
I think black people should think twice before going to Asian based beauty shops and buying their hair.
All of this. I know for me I been stop giving all they physical stores business. I get braid hair offline so I'm sure it's still some Chinese or Korean behind it cause they done monopolized the business but I'm giving bare min support.

Bumblebee250

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
135,366 6,806 3,651
Alleybux
All of this. I know for me I been stop giving all they physical stores business. I get braid hair offline so I'm sure it's still some Chinese or Korean behind it cause they done monopolized the business but I'm giving bare min support.
I agree I also don’t buy Asian food anymore. I cook my own Chinese food and it’s healthier and MSG free.
I’m done giving racists my money.

Februarious

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,274 590 537
Alleybux
But Kanye marched despite his slavery was a choice comments.
You don't need a march to prove the are supporting us , racist white directors , writers artists were also marching for BLM .
Exactly... Kanye MAGA West did. And that's why I don't support this whole bashing of Rihanna because she supposedly didn't march for BLM (even though she did) when many other Black stars didn't and it wasn't taken to be a measurement of their lack of care for Black people.

There's a clear double standard here and it's only because fonts who hate/dislike Asians are appalled that Rihanna (who they also dislike for other reasons) marched for them. It's petty, lame, and backwards. Rihanna (in her role as celebrity) is doing a better job at uniting and healing distrust/grudges within BIPOC communities by simply standing as a symbol and advocate for injustice against all oppressed communities. Something that many fonts here don't have the width of heart and spirit to do and that's okay.

Let me leave this gem here--because fonts will call me white if I said it but I'd like to see them try that with Dr. Angela Davis:

“Radical simply means ‘grasping things at the root,’” author and activist Angela Davis once said. Such uprooting cannot take place without collective action: “we need to encourage a lot more cross-racial organizing.”

leirah88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,506 3,479 4,261
Alleybux
Im not caping for Asians or being their hero, im just sayin its nothing wrong if black people want protest in what is going because their were Asians at the BLM protest. There is def. tension between the Asian and Black community but its not going to benefit anyone to treat any kind of hate as less than. Black people and well Asian people deserve respect.

Why are you singling out black people and not mentioning the whites, when just weeks ago a white guy went to one of the massage parlour and did a shoot out?
HOW MANY ASIANS HAS BLACK PEOPLE KILLED IN THE LAST 5 MONTHS?

Mencha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,925 3,011 1,162
Alleybux
Sorry I can't be mad at anyone fighting against any type of hate. If you read Riri's sign you will see that she thinks "hate= racism against GOD" and since she is a proclaimed Christian, well she is backing up what she believes in.

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 892 681
Alleybux
Why don't you try reading the words that I actually wrote, instead of the ones that you imagined.
You clearly are bitter she supported SARS and not blm that was the whole essence you started replying to me , well she's thinking of dragging Fenty to Africa so definitely she will launch her profitable support to where it will add coins to her wallet and blm isn't just it

CarmenBella

Wu Tang is for the Children
Reaction score
Reactions
110,173 10,713 16,963
Alleybux
You clearly are bitter she supported SARS and not blm that was the whole essence you started replying to me , well she's thinking of dragging Fenty to Africa so definitely she will launch her profitable support to where it will add coins to her wallet and blm isn't just it
khw61gR.gif

liacashmere89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,669 4,753 3,071
Alleybux
I think a lot of the people against supporting Asians are supporting them anyway. By wearing their hair on their heads. Most of it comes from China and they are the main ones profiting off of a billion dollar industry.
That part! There are sista’s with a headful of weave bashing Asians. Make it make sense
They hate Rihanna more.
Basically lol. BLM is for transgenders. Another group LSA hates with a passion. They are not for black women and never have been so, it’s goofy to use that as the measuring stick for Ri’s blackness

I would never protest for Asians. Try my best to avoid their businesses. But I would never bash another black person who does