Quantcast

Rihanna leaves dinner in Beverly Hills

Quanxi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
412,844 83,163 604
Alleybux
After enjoying dinner at Wally's in Beverly Hills, the 33-year-old Fenty founder could be seen strutting out of the restaurant wearing a pair of strappy silver stiletto heels.

41686056-0-image-m-122_1618293380840.jpg

41686074-0-image-m-110_1618293228226.jpg

41686060-0-image-m-107_1618293180290.jpg

D E L E T E

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
Reactions
86,235 6,032 1,872
Alleybux
I want to ask what has changed with her fashion because it isn't hitting for me like it used to (a new stylist?) but I don't want the navy to slam dunk me into 2030

I still love her

Mememeow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,422 563 573
Alleybux
I want to ask what has changed with her fashion because it isn't hitting for me like it used to (a new stylist?) but I don't want the navy to slam dunk me into 2030

I still love her

She is wearing an adidas sweat suit...what kind of high fashion statement needed to be made?

Lately, she’s been going back to earlier years high fashion street style. Maybe your own taste has changed...and that is ok. Not everyone will agree on what is stylish or not.

D E L E T E

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
Reactions
86,235 6,032 1,872
Alleybux
She is wearing an adidas sweat suit...what kind of high fashion statement needed to be made?

Lately, she’s been going back to earlier years high fashion street style. Maybe your own taste has changed...and that is ok. Not everyone will agree on what is stylish or not.

You're doing too much over a sweat suit.
And she doesn't to always dress up.

How on earth was saying a couple sentences about my opinion on a message board "doing too much"?

I meant lately, not just this one time.

I just miss when she served us whole live ICONIC looks on pap walks.

68c28c3bb79b76a911c5d226e65a7cc4.jpg

acc07333353a9f45f3f6e69e5989f301.jpg

fe8d9c7b83a864dfe11fb189aadd3f32.jpg

b6655881477705befc301b2edaab65c7.jpg

c3bf6c4c27eebcf41273aa60664f0c5b.jpg

I loved this era.

blankoblank

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,361 2,423 2,249
Alleybux
How on earth was saying a couple sentences about my opinion on a message board "doing too much"?

I loved this era.
Me too!
Fav Rih era! Thanks Ottenberg

suesnell

♒️
Reaction score
Reactions
201,815 10,060 5,710
Alleybux

Everybody don't have to like what Rihanna wears and that is ok.

PhooeyNewton

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,532 8,410 8,243
Alleybux

I still love her
She dropped a whole album 5 years ago detailing that she was done being a popstar, and since her style has reflected that change.

She purposefully dresses quirky now, as it likely matches her present mindset. In a world of Kendall Jenners, she's creating a new lane specifically for herself.

I'm sure the fits will make more sense, once we have new music to better understand where she's at creatively.

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,619 11,232 14,342
Alleybux

I loved this era.

Most of these looks were for event and ceremonies. Maybe when the covid is gone, maybe you will see them again.

RATED

Reaction score
Reactions
159,507 8,857 5,576
Alleybux

You're doing too much over a sweat suit.
And she doesn't to always dress up.
Y'all mad, but it's the truth. Rih's fashion is very hit or miss these days. & more so miss. You all only give her a pass because it's her. She's my girl, but it is what it is.

Harley Quinn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,169 243 150
Alleybux

I loved this era.

With the exception of the last one, these outfits were from events. However, she does have a new “stylist” Jahleel and he doesn’t know how to do his job. Rihanna and Mel made magic and I really wish they’d work together again.

RATED

Reaction score
Reactions
159,507 8,857 5,576
Alleybux
With the exception of the last one, these outfits were from events. However, she does have a new “stylist” Jahleel and he doesn’t know how to do his job. Rihanna and Mel made magic and I really wish they’d work together again.
Even her "events" style became meh. Like you said, she needs her old team back.

Tonia123

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,042 73 58
Alleybux
I love the outfit. I like the sweatpants heels combo and this one is great, from the color to the details. The bag is great and so is the vintage cap. She looks fly!

Patrick Star

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
47,805 1,504 1,688
Alleybux
Rihanna has changed that’s what changed. I don’t understand why y’all are comparing her to her early to mid 20s self. It’s no so much age because she’s still young but life experience. Then, all she had to do was make music so of course she was probably more into her outfits and looks but now she is a business owner to 3 different companies. She has a whole bunch more responsibilities on her plate and probably just is not as inclined to dress to the nines to stunt and would rather dress more comfy, not pressured to be “on” all the time. All the work she did in her younger years was for her image and shes already cemented her status as a fashion maven/ modern icon. She doesn’t have to chase lewks anymore, leave that up to these younger girls that haven’t cemented anything. The crazy thing is the looks she was giving 10 years ago was ahead of its time and what’s on trend today. She’s more than done her part. Now she has the freedom to wear whatever she wants. She’s no longer dressing for y’all but herself. It’s ridiculous to think she’d always be that 20 something year old party fashion pop girl. She’s a full blown grown woman now. Everybody grows up and matures. That’s a part of life. It’s ok to criticize her looks but it seems ppl were living through her and for their personal satisfaction and seem frustrated she’s not “giving” that old Rihanna that did something for their own self esteem. Btw I can still see peeks of that old Rihanna In her style and attitude again she’s more mature now and got other stuff going on and it’s just not realistic to be expecting what y’all are expecting.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
Rihanna has changed that’s what changed. I don’t understand why y’all are comparing her to her early to mid 20s self. It’s no so much age because she’s still young but life experience. Then, all she had to do was make music so of course she was probably more into her outfits and looks but now she is a business owner to 3 different companies. She has a whole bunch more responsibilities on her plate and probably just is not as inclined to dress to the nines to stunt and would rather dress more comfy, not pressured to be “on” all the time. All the work she did in her younger years was for her image and shes already cemented her status as a fashion maven/ modern icon. She doesn’t have to chase lewks anymore, leave that up to these younger girls that haven’t cemented anything. The crazy thing is the looks she was giving 10 years ago was ahead of its time and what’s on trend today. She’s more than done her part. Now she has the freedom to wear whatever she wants. She’s no longer dressing for y’all but herself. It’s ridiculous to think she’d always be that 20 something year old party fashion pop girl. She’s a full blown grown woman now. Everybody grows up and matures. That’s a part of life. It’s ok to criticize her looks but it seems ppl were living through her and for their personal satisfaction and seem frustrated she’s not “giving” that old Rihanna that did something for their own self esteem. Btw I can still see peeks of that old Rihanna In her style and attitude again she’s more mature now and got other stuff going on and it’s just not realistic to be expecting what y’all are expecting.
Drops mic end thread

ATLxLIB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,464 1,448 2,087
Alleybux

Thank you sis, I swear these girls have low IQ.

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,619 11,232 14,342
Alleybux
Thank you for this. Damn. The girls are pressed for no reason. That's what i was saying to another font, she doesn't have to be on all the time.

Starlite

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,585 511 44
Alleybux

Mememeow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,422 563 573
Alleybux

The end.

lurker2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
371,223 8,452 7,232
Alleybux
Honestly idk why y’all engage. She looks so cute and relaxed. Very chic look, keep throwing it back Rihann, I’m loving it.

lurker2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
371,223 8,452 7,232
Alleybux
She dropped a whole album 5 years ago detailing that she was done being a popstar, and since her style has reflected that change.

She purposefully dresses quirky now, as it likely matches her present mindset. In a world of Kendall Jenners, she's creating a new lane specifically for herself.

I'm sure the fits will make more sense, once we have new music to better understand where she's at creatively.
I wonder if all the vintage outfits are a signal that her albums will have an old school, vintage sound, hmmmm.

Last edited: