Quantcast

Rihanna spotted at Baldi’s .... again

Magical Unicorn

Rihanna's Marshmallow
Reaction score
Reactions
67,060 1,837 896
Alleybux
That is not true. Jah styles her, Nini procured the vintage pieces.
stans have absolutely no understanding of fashion relationships & started the rumour that Jah wasn’t styling her.

they ran with this after the vintage boutique thanked Nini for procuring the vintage Chanel coat from their store. Both Nini & Sonya do the same work, they scour and procure / loan vintage pieces for the styling team, Jah & Amir.
As far as we know, Jah & Amir are still her lead stylist/assistant stylist. I’ve been lmfao watching them bend over backwards praising her recent fits, and waiting for them to finally figure out it’s been Jah, their hated nemesis, all along.

Quite probably, Rih is ramping up her upcoming Documentary/song release and switched up her style accordingly.

That explains why there was still something "off" about these fits too. After all these years he still can't dress a curvy female body

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
I pointed that out in the weak shade thread. The reign starting to cause pressure. They don't want sis to be single and free because they know their fave will crawl over alcohol and glass shards to be in her face leaving 0 hope for them to get noticed but if I speak. Rih look amazing and that's why people are upset. She looks good and they faves can't get next to it at all.
They love placing her next to a man tbh I'm so happy she didn't claim that situation and she's single again and happy

Mememeow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,422 563 573
Alleybux
she looks good like usual.

iconic
She really owns her style.
I pointed that out in the weak shade thread. The reign starting to cause pressure. They don't want sis to be single and free because they know their fave will crawl over alcohol and glass shards to be in her face leaving 0 hope for them to get noticed but if I speak. Rih look amazing and that's why people are upset. She looks good and they faves can't get next to it at all.
Where have you seen people upset that she is looking amazing?

Mememeow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,422 563 573
Alleybux
That explains why there was still something "off" about these fits too. After all these years he still can't dress a curvy female body
Still capping... but at least you are consistent.
I am waiting for when some of the racists navy find out that Jah styled all recent pap strolls.

ChileBoom

Release R9
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
84,555 1,112 2,834
Alleybux
They love placing her next to a man tbh I'm so happy she didn't claim that situation and she's single again and happy
I think there's a bitterness that occurs when she's giving carefree vibes. She has that effect on those who don't really deal with her like that unless a man they want or like is involved.

Alleras

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
45,301 1,410 481
Alleybux
She’s definitely getting ready to drop new music.
you know I read some tea on IG that she's dropping in 3 weeks time, and it might be some truth to it. I've seen Rihanna this week more than we've seen her since the pandemic started.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
I think there's a bitterness that occurs when she's giving carefree vibes. She has that effect on those who don't really deal with her like that unless a man they want or like is involved.
Right and the next thing you know they gonna shame her for being single and carefree talking about how no man wants to date her or she's not marriage material because of how she "behaves" lol you can't win with them

Patrick Star

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
47,805 1,504 1,688
Alleybux
Right and the next thing you know they gonna shame her for being single and carefree talking about how no man wants to date her or she's not marriage material because of how she "behaves" lol you can't win with them
How does she behave? I thought about making a thread about Rihanna’s strength because though ppl seem to generally love her now sis went through it with the whole Chris situation, xenophobia, slut shaming, ppl decrediting her success. I mean I just talked to a close guy friend last night mentioning I couldn’t wait till r9 dropped and he slut shamed her and I had to set his ass straight. Like a lot of ppl have legit n my add up their own narratives about her that are more like assumptions and with “wap” culture you’d think they’d let this sh!t go but no. They still be trying to slut shame her especially black American men.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,959 123 76
Alleybux
How does she behave? I thought about making a thread about Rihanna’s strength because though ppl seem to generally love her now sis went through it with the whole Chris situation, xenophobia, slut shaming, ppl decrediting her success. I mean I just talked to a close guy friend last night mentioning I couldn’t wait till r9 dropped and he slut shamed her and I had to set his ass straight. Like a lot of ppl have legit n my add up their own narratives about her that are more like assumptions and with “wap” culture you’d think they’d let this sh!t go but no. They still be trying to slut shame her especially black American men.
By behave I mean carefree but I agree with everything you said and make that thread we'll support it

Nulli

Gold.
Reaction score
Reactions
87,653 1,806 867
Alleybux
jahs styling has sucked tremendously... rih needs to go back to Selman and his bf
Did anything happen between her and Selman? Or did he just want to focus on designing? I have a few of his athleisure pieces.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom