Quantcast

Rise of Kevin Samuels, Redpill, MGTOW, and incels and The increasing murders of black and nonblack women

MissTheRage

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,900 851 819
Alleybux
OKAY I WILL SAY IT!

Redpill , MGTOW, Incels, Manosphere, Dating Coaches etc. are leading unstable misogynistic men into murdering women . The post below leads to a Tiktok in which the young lady is addressing the problem of reoccurring murders of black women popping up all around St Louis. These misogynist are not xesually harassing or kidnapping these women, but shooting them in broad daylight. Hunting them down.

The killing of women are occurring in record number all over the US ! And nobody is talking about it or doing anything about it. Only a small minute of women are seeing what this really is and men's sick obsession into wiping us out and replacing us.

List of black femicides popping up : Blackgirltragic.com

Not only that , but the rise of International femicides in the UK , South Africa, Turkey, Central America, United States, The Caribbean etc. is at an all time high .

I believe to the rise in Kevin Samuels and some women unwillingness to get rid of him and all other misogynist platforms will be the reasons for so many western women's murders and homicides.

Stop with worshipping these men.

1. They do not see us as companions, but xes objects to use and abuse. Im so tired of seeing women on here and outside of this put so much faith in them even after subjugating the female population for centuries.
2. Most of these men do not have a problem offing us and replacing us.
3. Most men on forums hate their wives.
4. Most of these men support prostitution and pedophilia.
5.Men do not love us.

20210929_014213.jpg

@DivineRoses, thankyew.

Last edited:

Pepper Potts

harsh but true
Reaction score
Reactions
64,443 3,239 1,474
Alleybux
I think that social media/the internet in general allows people to explore the darker sides of themselves. People can now create and join likeminded groups and let their imaginations run wild. It even happens on LSA to a certain extent. But I think it's deeper than just saying that these men are killing because they watched a Kevin Samuels video. That's a tremendous leap. Most killers were sick fucks to begin and were liable to twist anything into a justification of their world view and eventual violence.

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,818 6,801 5,311
Alleybux
HFaSQAu.png

It's actually surprisingly hard to find straightforward statistics on murder in the US. This next image is old but in 2012 at least men were mostly just killing each other

GVWsIAA.png

However there has been a lot of reporting recently about the murder rate spiking in 2020.

The majority of murderers are and always have been men. There's really no need to pin the blame on the rise of internet trolls.

MissTheRage

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,900 851 819
Alleybux
HFaSQAu.png

It's actually surprisingly hard to find straightforward statistics on murder in the US. This next image is old but in 2012 at least men were mostly just killing each other

GVWsIAA.png

However there has been a lot of reporting recently about the murder rate spiking in 2020.

The majority of murderers are and always have been men. There's really no need to pin the blame on the rise of internet trolls.
There is a difference now compared to 2012 when men were generally killing each other. Femicides have increase by 30 percent so that does justifies the increase to these female murders having to do with an ideology of anti women. What else would make the statistics change?

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,818 6,801 5,311
Alleybux
There is a difference now compared to 2012 when men were generally killing each other. Femicides have increase by 30 percent so that does justifies the increase to these female murders having to do with an ideology of anti women. What else would make the statistics change?

I'm trying to find that data so that we can see whether or not that's true. If you have it on hand I'd be glad to take a look.

edit: This claim is false.

"From 1996 to 2018, the rate of women murdered by men in single victim/single offender incidents dropped from 1.57 per 100,000 females in 1996 to 1.28 per 100,000 females in 2018, a decrease of 18 percent (see graph on the following page). Since reaching its low of 1.08 in 2014, the rate has increased, with 2018’s rate of 1.28 up 19 percent since 2014."

Last edited:

MissTheRage

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,900 851 819
Alleybux
Men have been killing women at high rates long before Youtube and social media even existed.
No they have not. Not in large numbers majority of men were killing each other from 1980 to 2014. There is an exception to 1970 and 1990 serial murders from serial killers. Either way your comment still justifies this article.

MissTheRage

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,900 851 819
Alleybux
I think that social media/the internet in general allows people to explore the darker sides of themselves. People can now create and join likeminded groups and let their imaginations run wild. It even happens on LSA to a certain extent. But I think it's deeper than just saying that these men are killing because they watched a Kevin Samuels video. That's a tremendous leap. Most killers were sick fucks to begin and were liable to twist anything into a justification of their world view and eventual violence.

You'd be surprise by people praising Elliot Rodgers and the amount of psychopaths online willing to copycat murders.

madness116

Harsh Truth Teller
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
308,147 26,250 31,726
Alleybux
No they have not. Not in large numbers majority of men were killing each other from 1980 to 2014.
And when men were killing each other from 1980 to 2014 what/who were you blaming then? Whether the victim is a man or a woman, human beings have never needed a reason to kill each other. Blaming it on Kevin Samuels/redpill/mgtow/incels is a convenient, lazy excuse.

puttininpain

823 and I'm sanctioned
Reaction score
Reactions
12,141 1,631 3,597
Alleybux
Not sure how any of this can be linked to the honorable Kevin Samuels but the "incel" thing has been increasing since Columbine while South Africa, Mehico & Honduras have been having extremely high rates of "femicide" since Kevin was a young man.

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,818 6,801 5,311
Alleybux
Found it. 2018 is the most recent year data is available.

From 1996 to 2018, the rate of women murdered by men in single victim/single offender incidents dropped from 1.57 per 100,000 females in 1996 to 1.28 per 100,000 females in 2018, a decrease of 18 percent (see graph on the following page). Since reaching its low of 1.08 in 2014, the rate has increased, with 2018’s rate of 1.28 up 19 percent since 2014.

fFjDFG0.png

kzesqkU.png

qum8HwR.png

rnWo23F.png

AstoldbyWind

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,750 5,012 1,177
Alleybux
It sounds radical but I will have to agree. Look at this man degrade this woman because she refused to have xes with him after a date and she also did not block his number she just ignored him.

I watched this and I was suprised at how bold he talked to her and then I realized men been on the internet talking to women like this for a while now. And people still calling into the show to be spoken to like this so now they think it’s okay to speak to every woman like this.

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,818 6,801 5,311
Alleybux
It sounds radical but I will have to agree. Look at this man degrade this woman because she refused to have xes with him after a date and she also did not block his number she just ignored him.

I watched this and I was suprised at how bold he talked to her and then I realized men been on the internet talking to women like this for a while now. And people still calling into the show to be spoken to like this so now they think it’s okay to speak to every woman like this.

Do y'all think this content is designed to radicalize women on purpose? The increase in online radicalization for both men and women would certainly explain all the femcel attitudes on this site.

For homicides in which the victim to offender relationship could be identified, 92 percent of female victims (1,606 out of 1,748) were murdered by a male they knew.

Eleven times as many females were murdered by a male they knew (1,606 victims) than were killed by male strangers (142 victims).

For victims who knew their offenders, 63 percent (1,014) of female homicide victims were wives or intimate acquaintances of their killers.

MrMason

Controversial Member
Reaction score
Reactions
11,256 1,382 3,078
Alleybux
Correlation does not equal causation

The goofy thing about this thread is that:

-MGTOW don't interact with women
-You're favorite male musicians are red pilled
-Manosphere is a general term for men that are on the internet relating to: fitness, finance, women, self development
-Kevin samuels has never championed abuse, and when goofy men came on his show to talk about how black women sucked, he re-directed that energy back to them

ruegauche

Normal Girl.
Reaction score
Reactions
94,507 1,699 119
Alleybux
I kinda suspected there was a link. There are a lot of Elliot Rogers out there, these men are very hateful and violent.

MrMason

Controversial Member
Reaction score
Reactions
11,256 1,382 3,078
Alleybux
Not sure how any of this can be linked to the honorable Kevin Samuels but the "incel" thing has been increasing since Columbine while South Africa, Mehico & Honduras have been having extremely high rates of "femicide" since Kevin was a young man.

Femcels just like blaming a dude that's trying to help people build relationships, because it means they actually have to change

Locanokalala

It's Ya Girllll
Reaction score
Reactions
89,084 4,263 1,468
Alleybux
OKAY I WILL SAY IT!

Redpill , MGTOW, Incels, Manosphere, Dating Coaches etc. are leading unstable misogynistic men into murdering women . The post below leads to a Tiktok in which the young lady is addressing the problem of reoccurring murders of black women popping up all around St Louis. These misogynist are not xesually harassing or kidnapping these women, but shooting them in broad daylight. Hunting them down.

The killing of women are occurring in record number all over the US ! And nobody is talking about it or doing anything about it. Only a small minute of women are seeing what this really is and men's sick obsession into wiping us out and replacing us.

Not only that , but the rise of International femicides in the UK , South Africa, Turkey, Central America, United States, The Caribbean etc. is at an all time high .

I believe to the rise in Kevin Samuels and some women unwillingness to get rid of him and all other misogynist platforms will be the reasons for so many western women's murders and homicides.

1. They do not see us as companions, but xes objects to use and abuse. Im so tired of seeing women on here and outside of this put so much faith in them even after subjugating the female population for centuries.
5.Men do not love us.

Kevin Samuel's never trained these men he just openly said what they thought about udall along. Men never valued women. Why you think they hate feminism so much?

siiberia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,373 1,751 3,201
Alleybux
you are completely right op.. it's something that's been on my mind recently. it's the objectification and viewing someone as an object which makes it easier.. there's definitely a correlation & it's an increasing, recent phenomenon.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
OKAY I WILL SAY IT!

5.Men do not love us.

So...is the answer for the black woman to immediately abort her child once she knows it's a male?

Or to give it up for adoption "overseas" to "others"? Many americans are unaware that there is something called international adoption where europeans will adopt american kids. White women with biracial (half black) kids do this all the time and the european families are all too happy to adopt them.

I watched a documentary on this several years ago. When the kids got older, they went to meet biological american mothers and couldn't WAIT to get back home to their loving and NOT IMPOVERISHED european adoptive parents. LOL

I'm still fµck!ng black and other culture men regardless of what you've typed. You sound like a man-hater and secretly downlow.

Locanokalala

It's Ya Girllll
Reaction score
Reactions
89,084 4,263 1,468
Alleybux

I had an older man tell me the other day that he is glad that I am younger than him cuz he could mold me in the way he wants to. I said #redflag. Like who says i would listen to his crazy ass. We ain't even date, dude was barely high. We were cool and he started talking to me crazy

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Kevin Samuel's never trained these men he just openly said what they thought about udall along. Men never valued women. Why you think they hate feminism so much?

Yep. And now you got white men complaining about women (white) outnumbering them in colleges just like that black HBCU professor did. Today's men do NOT want to advance themselves. How is this the WOMAN'S fault??

Kevin is gay anyway. It's clear as day to anyone looking or listening to him. :talktohand:

ThinkPinkk

Please, you wore a jean vest
Reaction score
Reactions
34,602 1,997 1,851
Alleybux
It's true that correlation does not equal causation but women do need to start being alert to men that watch this type of content and run far far away if it's found they do.

Detective Stephen Nicholas Broderick killed his ex wife, step-daughter and his step daughter's boyfriend and they found he was a regular consumer of 'Coach Greg Adam's' content - a self-acclaimed dating/life coach on Youtube.
I do believe you already have to be a demon to carry out such acts but I think engaging in that type of content pushes some of these men off that ledge.

Samanthajones

Self-obsessed bish with commitment issues
Reaction score
Reactions
30,723 857 555
Alleybux
Men have been killing women at high rates long before Youtube and social media even existed.
Agreed. Green River Killer, anyone? Ted Bundy and all the other sick, depraved men who've stolen womens' lives. Domestic violence is not new either. I don't think this one's on Kitten Heels.

Molly Grue

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Reaction score
Reactions
67,127 3,619 1,401
Alleybux
Very sad. I have no doubt that these types of communities give angry men an echo chamber that just feeds into their delusions.

Unfortunately people don't take men killing women as a serious hate crime, they don't see it as any different than men killing other men which is insane to me but it's the sad reality. Even when men straight up say they hate women, everyone's like ehh that can't be it! Example:

Screenshot_20210928-113710.png

Yeah, because you can't be crazy and a misogynist at the same time smh.

I'm posting about Korean examples because I was living there throughout the rise of Ilbe, their version of incels:

Screenshot_20210928-114846.png

Around the same time this was happening

Screenshot_20210928-120228.png

This group formed a chatroom and filmed and sold rape videos to 60,000 other men! Do people think this sh!t pops up out of nowhere? They congregate to support and encourage each other's misogyny.

Men: form groups to learn how to abuse, manipulate and rape women

Also men: happily express how much they hate women

The world: nothing to see here folks! What about male on male crime?

Molly Grue

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Reaction score
Reactions
67,127 3,619 1,401
Alleybux
Agreed. Green River Killer, anyone? Ted Bundy and all the other sick, depraved men who've stolen womens' lives. Domestic violence is not new either. I don't think this one's on Kitten Heels.

I don't understand these comments. OP never said Incels invented murder.

Molly Grue

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Reaction score
Reactions
67,127 3,619 1,401
Alleybux
HFaSQAu.png

GVWsIAA.png

These people aren't just trolls.

Have none of you learned anything since 2016 and the rise of Q anon??

What happens online impacts real life. These people find each other and spread like a cancer. They support each other and escalate each other's misogyny even into action online.

Just like people have to be wary of online communities that act as gateways into extreme and radical political thinking, we should also be wary of these gateways into misogyny that attract lonely, angry, and insecure men.

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,834 11,268 4,454
Alleybux
I can write a book on how the failure of males of all races to achieve social and financial success leaves them dependent on the violently maladaptive coping mechanisms of pδrn, video games, and idiot Internet forums where they come together to blame everything wrong with life on women. As they become more useless to society and themselves, they become more dangerous.

Misogyny, now more than ever, demands that women comply because men have officially fapped, gamed, ate, and bullied themselves into bitter invalidism. It gives me no small bit of hope to see younger women rejecting this sh!t.

Southside 8

Freaky Tom
Reaction score
Reactions
25,719 1,503 245
Alleybux
And when men were killing each other from 1980 to 2014 what/who were you blaming then? Whether the victim is a man or a woman, human beings have never needed a reason to kill each other. Blaming it on Kevin Samuels/redpill/mgtow/incels is a convenient, lazy excuse.
Your telling the truth technically but the one thing Kevin is doing in bringing more red pill into the black community which can be dangerous.

Molly Grue

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Reaction score
Reactions
67,127 3,619 1,401
Alleybux
men have behaved this was before these movements and they will continue to after them

Close but not quite. Men have always had these types of movements and spaces to congregate and strategize their oppression of women. There is no before or after, this is just a continuation.

Churches, mosques, government buildings, university campuses, old boys clubs.

As women gain more power and presence in society what these groups look like will change but they are still symptoms of the same rotten core.