Quantcast

Riverdale's Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart 'SPLIT' after almost two years of dating

funnywithfierce

You Tried It!
Reaction score
Reactions
191,702 35,800 1,142
Alleybux
"Riverdale's most iconic couple on and off screen has called it quits.

Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart have reportedly ended their relationship of two years.

Though the pair were seen together over the weekend at San Diego Comic Con, promoting their hit show, sources said they kept their distance.
16360298-7274033-image-a-1_1563824069893.jpg

Splitsville: Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart have reportedly ended their relationship of two years (pictured together in March 2019)

Speaking to Us Weekly sources confirmed that the 22-year-old actress and her Suite Life of Zach and Cody beau were done. Breakup rumors began back in January and it seems the couple held on until recently.

They met on set of the CW show back in 2016 and fans speculated on their relationship when they got flirty on social media early in 2017 and in interviews together later that same year.

On screen they play Jughead Jones (Spouse) and Betty Cooper (Reihart), two high-schoolers who come from different worlds but find comfort in each other.

Over they weekend they were in San Diego for the annual convention but reportedly didn't interact much and left separately. The 26-year-old is said to have gone home with costars KJ Apa and Camila Mendes.
16360296-7274033-image-a-2_1563824075358.jpg

Two year itch: Speaking to Us Weekly sources confirmed that the 22-year-old actress and her Suite Life of Zach and Cody beau were done (pictured together at the Met Gala in 2019)
16362486-7274033-image-a-10_1563829523693.jpg

Costars: Over they weekend they were in San Diego for the annual convention but reportedly didn't interact much and left separately. The 26-year-old is said to have gone home with costars KJ Apa and Camila Mendes (pictured together at SDCC)

Reinhart posted a photo from their panel to Instagram, with her sat between Apa and her ex-beau.

'Please don't put me between these two ever again,' she captioned the photo.

The pair seem to be on good terms as they were laughing together during their panel. On Monday Lili took to social media to share a snap of her and Cole from their time at a signing, she zoomed in on his face over three IG stories and captioned that last one 'help lol.'

Rumors first started in Spring of 2017 when Cole posted two photos of Lili in a field of flowers to his Instagram. They were fueled even more during Comic Con in 2017 fans noticed Cole and Lili sneakily rubbing each other's arms and hands behind their co-stars backs.

With their character's heating up on screen, more one-one-one photo shoots and flirty social messages, fans went wild. Though People confirmed they were secretly dating back in summer 2017 they have never officially confirmed their relationship outside of telling Instagram captions and comments.

The two are known for keeping their relationship intensely private and it was just later that fall the Disney alum told People he would never confirm a relationship.

'Whether you dismiss those rumors or whether you encourage those rumors, it’s giving people who are, in my opinion, a bit entitled to your personal life more power,' Cole said when asked if he was dating Reinhart.

He continued: 'People speculate about me with every member of the cast practically, but it’s really no one’s right to know. It’s also sexy, these parts of the relationships that are just yours.'
16362524-7274033-image-m-14_1563829611183.jpg

Friendly exes: The pair seem to be on good terms as they were laughing together during their panel
16362526-7274033-image-a-19_1563829724352.jpg

16362528-7274033-image-m-18_1563829714767.jpg

Help me: Lili took to social media to share a snap of her and Cole from their time at a signing, zooming in on his face and captioning it 'help lol'

But just after the new year and the pair were seen on vacation in Hawaii she echoed Cole's thoughts on keeping a private life private.

Speaking to V Magazine in January she said 'People are just dying to know information about if I’m in a relationship or not. I understand the interest, but it’s called a private life for a reason. And it’s not something that I owe the world.'

Continuing: 'But I’m not at a point in my life where I’m ready to openly confirm, deny, or talk about a relationship that I’m in, because I think it’s brutal to have a relationship in the spotlight where I can be scrutinized by anyone and everyone.'

With plenty of 'no comments' and sly refusals to answer a direct question on their relationship status, paired with clear gushing on social media fans were convinced.
16362578-7274033-We_re_together_but_won_t_say_The_two_are_known_for_keeping_their-a-22_1563867861594.jpg

We're together but won't say: The two are known for keeping their relationship intensely private and it was just later in fall 2017 the Disney alum told People he would never confirm a relationship
16362738-7274033-Loves_In_a_photo_with_Betty_s_on_air_BFF_actor_Casey_Cott_she_po-a-23_1563867861756.jpg

Loves: In a photo with Betty's on air BFF, actor Casey Cott, she posed with Cole and captioned it 'loves'

They made their red carpet debut together at the 2018 Met Gala and just a few weeks later Lili started referring to Cole on social media as her 'love.'

In a photo with Betty's on air BFF, actor Casey Cott, she posed with Cole and captioned it 'loves.'

In August she commemorated his 26th birthday with a sweet caption that read 'It seems as if the world would still be a stranger to me, if not for you, I’m so thankful that our paths intertwined to form this beautiful adventure.'

The caption ended with, 'Happy birthday, my love.'"

Source: Riverdale's Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart 'split' after two years | Daily Mail Online

ficklepickle

Hockey boy connoisseur
Reaction score
Reactions
30,518 707 101
Alleybux
OK, but can we talk about how Dylan Sprouse and Barbara Palvin look like brother and sister? LMAO

dylan-sprouse-barbara-palvin-spark-romance-rumors-ftr1.jpg

Lizzzzy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
541 6 1
Alleybux
I remember there being a post a few years ago (I think it was tumblr) about how Cole was abusive in his last relationship.