Quantcast

Riverdale's Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart split

justwannagiggle

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
375 6
Alleybux
ooh first time posting bc i actually had something to add! he dated a girl bri (i think was her name) a few years back and he broke up with her after she told him she was pansexual. Also dylan and his ex dayna broke up because he cheated so they’re both trash

Kalesalad

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,027 1,252 664
Alleybux
ooh first time posting bc i actually had something to add! he dated a girl bri (i think was her name) a few years back and he broke up with her after she told him she was pansexual. Also dylan and his ex dayna broke up because he cheated so they’re both trash

Yeah their both very problematic Leos. Especially Cole with his pretentious behavior. His personality is trash.

FunSizeB

A mind opened to everything & attached to nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
76,436 3,086 258
Alleybux
The fragile minded fans are about to have a meltdown/nervous breakdown

Cali07

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,712 253 132
Alleybux
Something about this seems PR-ish they were just seen together yesterday and flirting and their fans were going crazy and the next day they ain’t together lmao. Come on now.

Also this is the whitest damn show and I can’t stand it. Even the token POC that get 2 min screen time act beige! I can’t wait til this show is over and tea gets spilled. I don’t think they all like each other

Butterfield8

Phenomenal Woman, That’s ME!
Reaction score
Reactions
132,618 4,935 3,034
Alleybux
Also this is the whitest damn show and I can’t stand it. Even the token POC that get 2 min screen time act beige! I can’t wait til this show is over and tea gets spilled. I don’t think they all like each other

Unfortunately that’s every CW show now. They only have 1 Black girl now and she’s biracial. The beautiful black girl that plays Josie is being sent to a newer show.

Reaction score
Reactions
761 33 28
Alleybux
lmao first thing I did was check this bughead tumblr page and I feel like I’ve been sent to another plane of existence, the delusion is astounding

View attachment 944095

View attachment 944096

This sounds like that racist woman who's in her 50s with like two kids and obsessed with Cole. Her tumblr is on some next level ish.

She was the one who was examining carpet fibers and door frames to prove that they live together. She really hates Camila and Vanessa Morgan or any girl that looks better than Lili's basic ass. I hope this news turns her into a pile of dust. Ol' funky ass witch.

chocoholicdaydream

⋆well-known member⋆
Reaction score
Reactions
29,453 2,612 27
Alleybux
This sounds like that racist woman who's in her 50s with like two kids and obsessed with Cole. Her tumblr is on some next level ish.

She was the one who was examining carpet fibers and door frames to prove that they live together. She really hates Camila and Vanessa Morgan or any girl that looks better than Lili's basic ass. I hope this news turns her into a pile of dust. Ol' funky ass witch.

That’s her. I haven’t checked out her blog since season 1 because it literally gives me headaches trying to comprehend everything she’s saying

Cali07

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,712 253 132
Alleybux
Unfortunately that’s every CW show now. They only have 1 Black girl now and she’s biracial. The beautiful black girl that plays Josie is being sent to a newer show.

Right, but I can’t stand the girl that plays Josie cause she captain save a white hoe. Always putting on her cape when they have a social media argument and she’s like 10 years older than the rest of the cast so I know she knows better lol

BabysScorpio

And so it was
Reaction score
Reactions
304,622 7,555 4,083
Alleybux
riverdale-video.jpg

They're all hoping this is the last season too :whistle:
Even the stranger things kids spilled on them

dewyroses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
58,956 1,204 763
Alleybux
lmao first thing I did was check this bughead tumblr page and I feel like I’ve been sent to another plane of existence, the delusion is astounding

View attachment 944095

View attachment 944096

This is like the second time I’ve heard about Camille not being that well liked by riverdale fans. (The first was on here actually when she was promoting her new movie). Did she do something in particular because some people are just straight up mean to her,

Victoria Baker Harber

I'm not seasonal. I'm a fµck!ng timeless classic.
Reaction score
Reactions
70,608 2,255 110
Alleybux
This is like the second time I’ve heard about Camille not being that well liked by riverdale fans. (The first was on here actually when she was promoting her new movie). Did she do something in particular because some people are just straight up mean to her,
She didn't do anything to them. I don't think she is a good actress but I admire her hustle and determination. She worked as an intern at a talent agency and convinced them to sign her after it was done. Then she went on her auditions and booked Riverdale.

I think these fans are just typical white girls who get jealous when the white blonde wonder bread isn't the center of attention. They were probably mad because Cami was getting more bookings on breaks and minding her business. They thought this was unfair because Lili is apparently the 'most talented'.

And people think Lili is so sweet. But whenever someone tries to correct her about things she cries about them shaming her. Fans asked why she could be vocal about so many things like sexism,therapy, and body positivity but when it came to the racist abuse Ashleigh was getting she had nothing to say. Of course she threw a tantrum and made herself the victim. I have no doubt her and Cole are very similar and have the same attitude towards racism.

MelXP

I Just Came to SHADE YA"LL DASSIT!
Reaction score
Reactions
39,121 1,514 993
Alleybux
Someone update me why do we hate Coke and Lili? Did they do something?

dewyroses

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
58,956 1,204 763
Alleybux
She didn't do anything to them. I don't think she is a good actress but I admire her hustle and determination. She worked as an intern at a talent agency and convinced them to sign her after it was done. Then she went on her auditions and booked Riverdale.

I think these fans are just typical white girls who get jealous when the white blonde wonder bread isn't the center of attention. They were probably mad because Cami was getting more bookings on breaks and minding her business. They thought this was unfair because Lili is apparently the 'most talented'.

And people think Lili is so sweet. But whenever someone tries to correct her about things she cries about them shaming her. Fans asked why she could be vocal about so many things like sexism,therapy, and body positivity but when it came to the racist abuse Ashleigh was getting she had nothing to say. Of course she threw a tantrum and made herself the victim. I have no doubt her and Cole are very similar and have the same attitude towards racism.

Wow. That doesn’t surprise me. Lili gives me the same pretentious vibes as Cole.

blaque power

always uplifting black women
Reaction score
Reactions
10,946 631 535
Alleybux
Cole might be the most insufferable, pretentious douche and I can't wish him anything but misery so good. What are the odds he was also emotionally abusive? There's quite a bit of evidence that he emotionally abused his ex girlfriend and really messed her up. He seemed to always talk down to Lili too, like he was so much smarter than she was.

Good, babygirl. Leaving abusive men is a whole mood for 2019.
Why are y'all saying he's a dick? Am I missing some tea on him or something?