Status
Not open for further replies.

Thee Ruler

<span style="text-decoration: underline;"><span st
Reaction score
Reactions
9,680 14 39
Alleybux
We need more Deniros on the market, so we can stop worrying about these tired ass black men!

lol you can stop worrying now plus your in Vermont I know you can something non black there

NicoleBitchie

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,426 39 6
Alleybux
Eh, still nothing to write home about IMO. Also, why all the sweating for him, obviously he doesn't share his fathers taste for black women.

LOL, he looks like Robert Blake in that picture

?

That's a good look for him. The best relationships are between people who get money together.

Cha-ching!

Reaction score
Reactions
578 1 4
Alleybux
But do we know for certain that he doesn't like black women or is this an assumption based on his bride? I ask b/c he could've dated black women too...it's just the one he fell for happened to be white. I'm sure his dad has been with white women too...but the 2 he happened to wed have been black.

My thoughts exactly

honeychild

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
126,229 2,544 778
Alleybux
deniro2.jpg

deniro.jpg

Raphael De Niro, actor Robert De Niro's son, married Claudine Dominique DeMatos at a private residence in Nassau, Bahamas on Saturday.

Guests included Ron Burkle, who flew in on a private jet, the groom's mother, actress Diahnne Abbott-Copeland (Before Night Falls, Taxi Driver), Richie Achiva, owner of Butter and 1 Oak lounges in New York, and actor Harvey Keitel, according to a source at the wedding.

A Bahamian band played and DJ Jus Ske, fresh off Madonna’s Oscar bash, provided dance music. Lobster and steak were served. Dad Robert De Niro spoke briefly. Rolled cigars were handed out to guests. And fireworks lit the sky.

"It had rained earlier,” said a guest, “but that stopped in time. It was a great party with a bonfire on the beach until 4:00 a.m.”

Raphael De Niro and Claudine DeMatos Photo by: Tanya MalottRobert De Niro's Son Raphael Weds| Weddings, Robert De Niro
According to a wedding announcement in The New York Times, the bride and bridegroom, both 31, are "associate brokers at Prudential Douglas Elliman Real Estate in New York, working together in the sales unit called the De Niro Group."

Miss Bambi

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
34,973 29 32
Alleybux
im getting a mermaid wedding dress too. nice wedding

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,468 14,132 13,199
Alleybux
^^^^LOL! Good...I"m NOT alone.....she's just blonde, so somebody is bound to say how fine she is....and that is a lie. LOL...Ol Boy looks handsome on these pics though. I was just hoping DeNiro would get some full looking black grandkids from him...that ain't going down though. LOL

MaaleaRozay

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Robert DeNiro's fine ass son...? Where...? U cant b talkin bout that picture up there.. cause that man def. AINT fine...

PrimaDonna

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,884 12 14
Alleybux
How many Black women has he been married to?

He fucks nothing but black women. lol
I find it hilarious that all the people are for this, but if this were a black guy that fµcked nothing but white women they would call him a "BECKY LOVER"...tsk tsk tsk interesting double standard

ETA: This picture makes me horny!!!!
be0224844lr.jpg

Thee Ruler

<span style="text-decoration: underline;"><span st
Reaction score
Reactions
9,680 14 39
Alleybux
I find it hilarious that all the people are for this, but if this were a black guy that fµcked nothing but white women they would call him a "BECKY LOVER"...tsk tsk tsk interesting double standard

ETA: This picture makes me horny!!!!
be0224844lr.jpg

Sobriety

clean and sober
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,800 2
Alleybux
from my observations he likes (or liked-here's hoping) the "exotic" type of look...every chick I've seen him with was "other". thin, long hair, petite. this one isn't as pretty as the others though. I wonder what that is all about.

Imara

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,939 5 2
Alleybux

:dunno:

Well with a message board with black women as the majority you already that's how it's going to go down Prima....

Status
Not open for further replies.