Robert De Niro's lawyer: He's running low on cash due to cost of divorce & it forces him to take ANY role to fund her 'thirst for Stella McCartney'

OLDHEAD
Reactions
95,569 7,898 2,151
Alleybux
But he can spend his money that he earned on him and his kids if he pleases ...how she mad cause he spending money on his kids...many women would love to see the fathers of their kids spend money on their children...like deniro spends on his....

But Hightower also claims De Niro spends freely and charters $50,000 jets for weekends in Florida and $1 million on his children in 2019 and 2020

Bench Warmer
Reactions
35 6
Alleybux
Why are you so angry?
well ... i’m not AnGrY? bruhhhh it’s just annoying to repeat myself.
A2CB7374-2D05-4775-82CC-8F4BE5EB3D52.jpeg

genuinely, I do not care
Reactions
8,041 158 65
Alleybux
This man is delusional...he has to take any role because he tanked his own career - he essentially did a Matthew McConaughey but in reverse, and those movies don’t pay a lot. Irishman was FINE but it showed exactly how old he is - that even cgi couldn’t help - how many leading roles with big payouts are looking for that?

He didn’t plan for retirement, is trying to now, and the wife is first to go.

but I’m pretty sure they have minor child/children together so I think that’s why they’re trying to focus on spending and why I’m not surprised she’s counting the coins he spends on the adult kids - so that child support can also be lowered under the guise that she’ll use it for the child/children and she can make sure that same dollar amount gets funneled to her kid/s

RUTHLESS PIMP
Reactions
334,201 5,101 5,741
Alleybux
Grace is a below average looking woman who has the nerve to not even wear foundation or lipstick..... and she was able to finesse like THIS. God, she needs a book.
Deniro is tired of paying for her extravagance and I can't blame him. Her deal is a pretty good one. A million a year for the rest of her life?? Plus you know she's gotten millions via real estate and other things he's set her up with. She's stupid as hell. She should have stayed married to his old ass. Divorce?? In your 70s!? Chileeee Please. Better take his old ass to the east wing, I'll be in the west....maybe I'll speak to your ass if I see you in the kitchen. :disdain:

Queen of The Angels
Reactions
57,072 1,348 1,223
Alleybux
Grace is a below average looking woman who has the nerve to not even wear foundation or lipstick..... and she was able to finesse like THIS. God, she needs a book.
Deniro is tired of paying for her extravagance and I can't blame him. Her deal is a pretty good one. A million a year for the rest of her life?? Plus you know she's gotten millions via real estate and other things he's set her up with. She's stupid as hell. She should have stayed married to his old ass.

I am sure she would if she could, but she has no say in the matter since he filed.

Queen of The Angels
Reactions
57,072 1,348 1,223
Alleybux
Am watching "This Is Us". DeNiro is plot lined as part of "an indie film, smaller budget" wherein his costar is not budgeted for an assistant, hence costar's parents trying to book a last minute flight for costar to get home to his wife who is 6 weeks early labor pains. Which NBC writer knows DeNiro's plight?

Last edited:

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Grace Jones : "I don’t come from uneducated slaves. I’m from Jamaica, I speak French, my...
Please tell me this is slander and not true. I don't want to believe that her and Wilt were this ignorant. Almost ALL AFRICANS IN THE AMERICAS...
Rihanna Is Getting Dragged For Taking A Neautral Stance In The Israel/Palestine Conflict
Just because someone is a celebrity doesn't mean they have to be your leader. You can appreciate their art and work, but if they say something...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I’m sorry. I am sooooo petty. I can’t wait until May 19. I want to see if everyone’s Twitter feed wishes them a happy anniversary. so excited I...
Invincible | Amazon Prime | Watch Thread
Just finished Episode 6 and started 7. Debbie you need to take Mark and run. That whole in the wall could've been your head girl Will post again...
The Official Yaoi Manga/anime Thread
Thank you for your list. Ill be checking them out! Here's some that manga/manhwas that left a deep impression on me..and im glad I found it so...
What are you guys doing this summer?
You must like white dudes Lol I was about to say...uhhh :unsure:
Regè-Jean Page Appreciation/ Tea Thread
That action doll needs lotsa work. Looks nothing like Regé (h/t GeekGoddess) Oh my. Who designed that? Back to the drawing board!
Is It Selfish To Be Hesitant About Donating Organs To A Family Member?
I would donate to my siblings knowing my siblings would never donate to me. I would donate to my husband as well. No one should fault you if you...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
This is so damn unfortunate, why he keep going back? Seems like he gets shot at every time. The human body can only take so much. I pray they all...
Top Bottom