Quantcast

Robert De Niro's lawyer: He's running low on cash due to cost of divorce & it forces him to take ANY role to fund her 'thirst for Stella McCartney'

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
658,976 274,478 8,222
Alleybux

Robert De Niro's lawyer says the 77-year-old's bitter divorce from Grace Hightower is forcing him to take ANY role to fund her 'thirst for Stella McCartney' and claims she is spending $215K on credit cards every MONTH​

• Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower were married in 1997, split in 1999, then got back together, renewed their vows in 2004 before he filed for divorce in 2018
  • De Niro claims that he is running out of money and having not worked because of the coronarvirus pandemic which shut down Hollywood productions
  • De Niro's last big flick, The Irishman, in 2019 earned him $5 million
  • But his lawyer claims Hightower spends $1 million a year, and $215,000 a month
  • On one occasion she is said to have spent $1.2 million on a diamond
  • But Hightower also claims De Niro spends freely and charters $50,000 jets for weekends in Florida and $1 million on his children in 2019 and 2020
Robert De Niro has claimed that his bitter divorce with Grace Hightower has wrung him dry and he is fast running out of cash.

A judge has ruled that his ex-wife should receive $1 million annually and that the couple will split the proceeds after selling their $20 million home.

The couple have been locked in a divorce battle since December 2018.

Initially the pair fought over custody of their nine-year-old child but now the arguments are over money and property.

Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower were married in 1997, split in 1999, then got back together, renewed their vows in 2004 before he filed for divorce in 2018. Pictured in June 2018

Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower were married in 1997, split in 1999, then got back together, renewed their vows in 2004 before he filed for divorce in 2018. Pictured in June 2018

Hightower's average monthly spend was $215,000 a month on credit cards and $160,000 in cash. De Niro's attorney, Caroline Krauss, claims the financial strain means the actor is running out of money.

She said the coronavirus pandemic led to a drying up of work projects for the Hollywood star.

Months earlier, De Niro earned $5 million for acting in Martin Scorsese's hit gangster flick, The Irishman. He also received 'tens of millions of dollars' through a federal coronavirus relief program.

Hightower claims that De Niro is worth $500 million, but his attorney Caroline Krauss says that his estranged wife's extravagant lifestyle is making things worse.

De Niro claims that he is running out of money because of his ex-wife's spending and having not worked because of the coronarvirus pandemic which shut down Hollywood productions

De Niro claims that he is running out of money because of his ex-wife's spending and having not worked because of the coronarvirus pandemic which shut down Hollywood productions

'Mr. De Niro is 77 years old. And while he loves his craft, he should not be forced to work at this prodigious pace because he has to,' Krauss said.

'When does that stop? When does he get the opportunity to not maybe take every project that comes along? Or not work six-day weeks, 12-hour days, simply to keep up with Ms. Hightower's thirst for Stella McCartney?'

De Niro has been spending his time between his home in Tribeca, an estate in New Paltz and an apartment he is renting in Manhattan.

When the martial home is finally sold off, he will have to buy Hightower a new home.

De Niro earned $5 million for acting in Martin Scorsese's hit gangster flick, The Irishman, pictured left with co-star Al Pacino

De Niro earned $5 million for acting in Martin Scorsese's hit gangster flick, The Irishman, pictured left with co-star Al Pacino

The money earned from De Niro's next two films are also going towards paying De Niro's $18.25 million income tax bill reports the New York Daily News.

'There's nothing ordinary about these expenses for 99.99999% of the world. These are extraordinary to an almost unimaginable degree,' Justice Matthew Cooper said at Manhattan Supreme Court ruled.

'I want to get these parties divorced. I want to get Mr. De Niro and Ms. Hightower to go their separate ways. They're both going to come out of this richer than most human beings who walk this earth. There's no question about it.'

De Niro is also accused of spending freely including chartering $50,000 jets for weekends in Florida and $1 million on his children in 2019 and 2020

De Niro is also accused of spending freely including chartering $50,000 jets for weekends in Florida and $1 million on his children in 2019 and 2020

Kevin McDonough, Hightower's attorney, dismissed De Niro's claims of poverty noting he spent $450,000 on a summer rental in Amagansett in 2019, $150,000 on a Thanksgiving vacation and $1 million on his adult children in 2019 and 2020.

'When Mr. De Niro goes to brunch on Sunday in Connecticut, he charters a helicopter and flies up there. When he flies down to see a friend in Florida or wherever else, it's a private jet. Even if you flew first class at $1,500, that's not good enough for Mr. De Niro — he spends $50,000 for a private jet for the weekend.'

De Niro's lawyer countered that his ex 'dramatically' increased her spending in the final years of the marriage.

'She spent $1.2 million at high-end boutiques: Dolce and Gabbana, Stella McCartney, the Madison Etro store. Manolo Blahnik. The list goes on and on,' Krauss said.

The purchases include $700,000 and a further $1.2 million on a diamond.

'He told her it was ridiculously over the top and she absolutely did not have permission to spend that kind of money,' Krauss said.

chaelili

Et Dieu Créa la femme noire
Reaction score
Reactions
94,057 4,184 346
Alleybux
He’s been an A list actor since before I was born, there’s no way he’s broke or struggling unless they’re spending like idiots.

TurnItOff

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,313 176 48
Alleybux
She spent $1.2 million at high-end boutiques: Dolce and Gabbana, Stella McCartney, the Madison Etro store. Manolo Blahnik. The list goes on and on,' Krauss said.

'He told her it was ridiculously over the top and she absolutely did not have permission to spend that kind of money,' Krauss said.

This queen said "Imma make good on that 'What's yours is mine' thing before I leave" and I have no choice but to stan.

bbydollz

Bang bang bang pull the trang as I shoot my sh*t
Reaction score
Reactions
47,372 2,609 127
Alleybux
He’s been an A list actor since before I was born, there’s no way he’s broke or struggling unless they’re spending like idiots.
Rich people know how to hide their money by opening offshore accounts.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,484 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Can somebody insert that gif of the black man in the blue shirt in a parking lot doing that get money thing with his hands? LOL

Grace is so lucky. Get her millions from an Italian Stallion! LOL

Smaddyone

Guh suh
Reaction score
Reactions
94,696 4,424 2,747
Alleybux
Good

I didn't like how he was exploiting the island of Barbuda and disenfranchising the nation of their birth right.

Last edited:

banksy212

Triggering fonts like fleas on a Cl*t,
Reaction score
Reactions
99,262 6,182 2,312
Alleybux

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
658,976 274,478 8,222
Alleybux
Read up on this and I'm surprised she is a Trumpster.

In 2018 she had a net worth of $16M through her business.

But Hightower also claims De Niro spends freely and charters $50,000 jets for weekends in Florida and $1 million on his children in 2019 and 2020

It's his money tho. What he spends on his kids shouldn't be any of her business. I don't understand why the other party who is not working expect to live on the same level as the one who is working after a divorce. He is saving for his retirement as well. At his age anything can happen.

After the house is sold and they split the money he will still buy her a home. That money will be is hers too.

The money earned from De Niro's next two films are also going towards paying De Niro's $18.25 million income tax bill.

If he already had that money he would not do movies he didn't want to do. Most likely is his money tied up in property and investments.

Ridenour

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
190,802 9,519 1,200
Alleybux
Who cares about wig, homegirl is up running on those luxury shops, draining her cheater husband bank account.

Between her and wendi deng, I can’t choose between who is the bigger icon

Clearly you do to quote me.

Appearance is an extension of self. If she doesn't give a damn and is reckless in her appearance, it lends itself to her reckless spending imo.

Reaction score
Reactions
6,803 430 51
Alleybux
They have been trying to paint this woman as a gold digger for a while now. With all these articles. Something isn’t sitting right with me... I’m on her side

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
658,976 274,478 8,222
Alleybux
They have been trying to paint this woman as a gold digger for a while now. With all these articles. Something isn’t sitting right with me... I’m on her side
Golddiggers don't usually have a net worth of $16M.

AuCourant

Wit Beyond Measure
Reaction score
Reactions
15,633 685 147
Alleybux
Where is the proof she is a Trump supporter? I keep hearing that and Trump supporters hoping she bleeds him dry.

Deniro is allegedly about to be a billionaire though, she knows that he has the money.

MarinaAqua

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
74 2
Alleybux
Neither of them seem like they were a good fit for marriage but I'll always support a woman getting the money that she can! Heard he has quite a lot of demons from childhood and has never really been able to get close to anybody, so maybe it was doomed from the start.

Joyful

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,292 428 112
Alleybux
I don’t believe it. Sounds like rubbish his pr/lawyer team came up with to make her look bad in court.

Sazzie

oh here go hell come
Reaction score
Reactions
34,159 421 137
Alleybux
Knew she would be recklessly spending and stretch out the divorce. Shes spending that much a month to spite him. Hes not broke, but I understand why he lowered her spending money as they're in the midst of a divorce and he wasn't working as much last year during the start of the pandemic and his all his hotels and restaurants are still closed down until further notice.

Grace is known to be a nasty and mean woman. Fonts on here said they seen her in public and that shes nasty to any young bw around for fear that her husband would be attracted to them. Shes been known to harass the her former house staff they used to employ and one even stole jewelry from her due to her being abusive to them, etc.

De Niro should've married the bw photographer he was engaged to in the 90s instead of grace. Smh He learned the hard way. Grace could never get her wig or outfit right with all that money. I have no clue what she's blowing the money on.

He should have married Toukie. She was sweet. It was rumored before he married Grace, that he was dating and "engaged" to this chick. Her name is Anne Marie Fox and was his photographer when he was filming Frankenstein. She has a legit career as a professional onset film photographer and a degree from Columbia U. She also posed for playboy back in the 80s, lol.
MV5BMjA4Njg3MTE3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQxMjg4Ng@@._V1_UY264_CR10,0,178,264_AL_.jpg
Anne-Marie-Fox_embed04.jpg

Last edited:

Sazzie

oh here go hell come
Reaction score
Reactions
34,159 421 137
Alleybux
I do hope grace is putting that money to good use
She isn't. No investing, financial planning, etc. Just reckless spending on dumb items with no real value while she can during the divorce to spite him.

He should've proceeded with the divorce the first time around in the early 2000s before they hooked back up when he was sick with cancer. Hes learning the hard way with her ungrateful self.

Last edited:

Coco K. Flo

Being nosy, thanks.
Reaction score
Reactions
85,604 1,066 238
Alleybux
Knew she would be recklessly spending and stretch out the divorce. Shes spending that much a month to spite him. Hes not broke, but I understand why he lowered her spending money as they're in the midst of a divorce and he wasn't working as much last year during the start of the pandemic and his all his hotels and restaurants are still closed down until further notice.

Grace is known to be a nasty and mean woman. Fonts on here said they seen her in public and that shes nasty to any young bw around for fear that her husband would be attracted to them. Shes been known to harass the her former staff they used to employee and one even stole jewelry from her due to her being abusive to them, etc.

De Niro should've married the bw photographer he was engaged to in the 90s instead of grace. Smh He learned the hard way. Grace could never get her wig or outfit right with all that money so have no clue what shes blowing the money over.
This is basically everything I remember hearing about Grace. Also, with the way Bobby De dragged Trump publicly at every chance he got, I cannot root against the man.

maxrules1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,481 2,238 2,624
Alleybux

Robert De Niro's lawyer says the 77-year-old's bitter divorce from Grace Hightower is forcing him to take ANY role to fund her 'thirst for Stella McCartney' and claims she is spending $215K on credit cards every MONTH​

• Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower were married in 1997, split in 1999, then got back together, renewed their vows in 2004 before he filed for divorce in 2018
  • De Niro claims that he is running out of money and having not worked because of the coronarvirus pandemic which shut down Hollywood productions
  • De Niro's last big flick, The Irishman, in 2019 earned him $5 million
  • But his lawyer claims Hightower spends $1 million a year, and $215,000 a month
  • On one occasion she is said to have spent $1.2 million on a diamond
  • But Hightower also claims De Niro spends freely and charters $50,000 jets for weekends in Florida and $1 million on his children in 2019 and 2020
Robert De Niro has claimed that his bitter divorce with Grace Hightower has wrung him dry and he is fast running out of cash.

A judge has ruled that his ex-wife should receive $1 million annually and that the couple will split the proceeds after selling their $20 million home.

The couple have been locked in a divorce battle since December 2018.

Initially the pair fought over custody of their nine-year-old child but now the arguments are over money and property.

Hightower's average monthly spend was $215,000 a month on credit cards and $160,000 in cash. De Niro's attorney, Caroline Krauss, claims the financial strain means the actor is running out of money.

She said the coronavirus pandemic led to a drying up of work projects for the Hollywood star.

Months earlier, De Niro earned $5 million for acting in Martin Scorsese's hit gangster flick, The Irishman. He also received 'tens of millions of dollars' through a federal coronavirus relief program.

Hightower claims that De Niro is worth $500 million, but his attorney Caroline Krauss says that his estranged wife's extravagant lifestyle is making things worse.

De Niro claims that he is running out of money because of his ex-wife's spending and having not worked because of the coronarvirus pandemic which shut down Hollywood productions's spending and having not worked because of the coronarvirus pandemic which shut down Hollywood productions

'Mr. De Niro is 77 years old. And while he loves his craft, he should not be forced to work at this prodigious pace because he has to,' Krauss said.

'When does that stop? When does he get the opportunity to not maybe take every project that comes along? Or not work six-day weeks, 12-hour days, simply to keep up with Ms. Hightower's thirst for Stella McCartney?'

De Niro has been spending his time between his home in Tribeca, an estate in New Paltz and an apartment he is renting in Manhattan.

When the martial home is finally sold off, he will have to buy Hightower a new home.

De Niro earned $5 million for acting in Martin Scorsese's hit gangster flick, The Irishman, pictured left with co-star Al Pacino's hit gangster flick, The Irishman, pictured left with co-star Al Pacino

The money earned from De Niro's next two films are also going towards paying De Niro's $18.25 million income tax bill reports the New York Daily News.

'There's nothing ordinary about these expenses for 99.99999% of the world. These are extraordinary to an almost unimaginable degree,' Justice Matthew Cooper said at Manhattan Supreme Court ruled.

'I want to get these parties divorced. I want to get Mr. De Niro and Ms. Hightower to go their separate ways. They're both going to come out of this richer than most human beings who walk this earth. There's no question about it.'

Kevin McDonough, Hightower's attorney, dismissed De Niro's claims of poverty noting he spent $450,000 on a summer rental in Amagansett in 2019, $150,000 on a Thanksgiving vacation and $1 million on his adult children in 2019 and 2020.

'When Mr. De Niro goes to brunch on Sunday in Connecticut, he charters a helicopter and flies up there. When he flies down to see a friend in Florida or wherever else, it's a private jet. Even if you flew first class at $1,500, that's not good enough for Mr. De Niro — he spends $50,000 for a private jet for the weekend.'

De Niro's lawyer countered that his ex 'dramatically' increased her spending in the final years of the marriage.

'She spent $1.2 million at high-end boutiques: Dolce and Gabbana, Stella McCartney, the Madison Etro store. Manolo Blahnik. The list goes on and on,' Krauss said.

He’s not broke. He’s just trying to minimize HER lifestyle and she’s like “oh hell no, fµck you buddy!”
I’m sure it it’s him alive that his BLACK ex is taking him to the cleaners and has probably been running game on him from day 1! They’ve never looked like a happy evenly yoked couple. De Niro was fine as fµck up until bout 10 years ago. And one of the top selling actors of any generation, he’s far from broke! All the beautiful black women in the world he could have had and he picked this manly looking woman. The woman is smart though. She secured her future by having a biological child with DeNiro when she was 56 years old through a surrogate! He was 68 at the time. Why the hell would he do that??!! It screams set upl Lol! He already had 6 kids between his ex’s and grace. Why did they need another at her age at the time of 56?!! DeNiro is my favorite actor but his personal life was a mess and he clearly doesn’t lacked wisdom in that department. I wish him well but he played himself! Oh and $500 million is not broke!

STUDYME

I'm not your ordinary.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,750 3,499 2,450
Alleybux
I'm with Robert here,
Grace is clearly just trying to use money as get back. And the fact she is mad at a man for spending money on his own children says a lot about her character to me.
These women are ridiculous in divorce, you married him, he gave you a luxurious life that without him you could of never lived, he offers you generational whealth in divorce, yet you want more. It's sad.

maxrules1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,481 2,238 2,624
Alleybux

Grace is known to be a nasty and mean woman. Fonts on here said they seen her in public and that shes nasty to any young bw around for fear that her husband would be attracted to them. Shes been known to harass the her former staff they used to employee and one even stole jewelry from her due to her being abusive to them, etc.

De Niro should've married the bw photographer he was engaged to in the 90s instead of grace. Smh He learned the hard way. Grace could never get her wig or outfit right with all that money. I have no clue what she's blowing the money on.
She looks like a man in drag.