Quantcast

RHOP Robyn Dixon has been engaged for 18 months. Will she ever get married?

usernamusernam

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,571 1,796 240
Alleybux
This is the excuse people have been using when there’s trouble in paradise. COVID restrictions are lifted in most places now that the vaccine is out. In Virginia COVID restrictions were lifted on may 28. Also this is their 2nd time getting married so people usually aren’t even trying to have a huge wedding their 2nd time around. Something is going on.

I got engaged at the end of 2019 and by April of 2020 I was thinking of calling it off. I was having doubts and didn’t know if I wanted to be tied to that man forever. While I was figuring out what I wanted to do every time someone asked me about getting married I’d always use the pandemic as an excuse. If I truly wanted to marry him during the pandemic I would’ve went to the court house. I ended it late last year.

Robyn said last week that they don’t want to be constrained by the pandemic so they’re just waiting. Not sure why they need another big wedding - they should just do something quiet and simple with the kids.

Dorothy Zbornak

Talented Tenth
Reaction score
Reactions
62,289 1,421 1,087
Alleybux
I know she applied for $20k PPP Loan that’s supposed to be for her cawcajun soccer mom hat business, but has she received it?

If yes, then they are probably married now.

39e1655a2fb927eaebd997d01f433676.gif

...or they are saving money and THAT STORYLINE for the rainy day.
Hollup—she took out a loan??? On a business with no employees besides the ones she birthed?? The same business she said sells out every week???? She doesn’t care about scamming the feds?! This ain’t the irs—you can’t just pay them back! Smh

Moonboy

C E A S E F I R E • N O W
Reaction score
Reactions
43,047 1,276 505
Alleybux
Hollup—she took out a loan??? On a business with no employees besides the ones she birthed?? The same business she said sells out every week???? She doesn’t care about scamming the feds?! This ain’t the irs—you can’t just pay them back!

Yep she did, here check this one.

SharkeishaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,916 942 456
Alleybux
I think she only got engaged because her story was getting stale and she wanted to save her job. Because of covid she got out of having a wedding, but I bet they'll expect one next year or she'll get fired. They eventually have to start weeding out the vets and she's the perfect one to go since she brings the least. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even make it to next season.

slw84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,018 1,962 1,033
Alleybux
if she doesn't get married to Juan by season 7 bravo will demote her if not worse.

I believe they'll make them do it at the mid point or at the end of the season since they are starting in July and will likely wrap up in November...have a month off or two and then go back filming

Dolcemummy

Lady Day
Reaction score
Reactions
32,555 810 585
Alleybux
We need a wedding or this should be her last season. The storyline is boring anyway- husband cheated, lost money, ex-husband/roommate still appears to be cheating and Michael has a crush on ex-husband.

Saucy

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
24,839 1,035 774
Alleybux
Honestly, I think all of these events is to get another contract. A new storyline.

Bunnylove90

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,239 73 58
Alleybux
View attachment 2559740

What is the hold up? She got engaged back in Dec of 2019; its now almost June 2021. She and Juan have already been married before and they live together with their children, so why is it taking so long to get married? They dont need anything big especially in a pandemic world. If they were serious about it, all it would take would be a trip to the Justice of the Peace

Does she plan on getting married this upcoming season of Potomac? Will her storyline be about actually planning it? Will Porsha Williams make it down the altar before her?
He don’t want her . He just doing this because she’s the breadwinner now

lollawolf

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,995 1,041 594
Alleybux
In the season one thread a font posted an article/interview that Juan did while he was playing overseas (i think, Italy). Juan said a woman he was living with was the LOVE OF HIS LIFE.
I remember thinking- ain't no way in hell I would take back a man who left me once for the "love of his life".
Like a recent tweet reads "Love him in private. Men are embarrassing".
I took back my fwb but nobody in my entourage know of him. The hormones were great.

Last edited:

miss chief

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
220,021 12,106 8,065
Alleybux
In the season one thread a font posted an article/interview that Juan did while he was playing overseas (i think, Italy). Juan said a woman he was living with was the LOVE OF HIS LIFE.
I remember thinking- ain't no way in hell I would take back a man who left me once for the "love of his life".
He’s finessing Robyn so he will not have to pay child support, and because he doesn’t want a single parent household for his boys. Robyns parents are also still together so I feel like Robyn wants a two parent household for her boys just like she had. It’s an arrangement based on what they want for their families and I honestly think that’s why she’s still on the show because many women relate to Robyns situation with Juan of being a separated couple but still living together for the kids

Ambitiousbeau

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
130,045 4,058 1,678
Alleybux
They already had a big wedding, live together, and have kids. If you are IN LOVE with someone, you don't need the pomp and circumstance. Juan proposing to her in a stall, they could've gone to the courthouse 100x or had an intimate wedding outdoors. If Juan was so terrified about COVID (likely his excuse for not having a wedding), he'd tell Robyn to sit out of filming to protect the family. Robyn is being dragged along once again.

Kelly Price

High as hell & long winded
Reaction score
Reactions
89,747 3,075 1,568
Alleybux
She's never getting married, will be living in and paying for that house alone and I wish she'd fµck off and leave us alone. I'm getting tired of being assaulted with her boringness.

Ladyloop11

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,196 1,401 696
Alleybux
He’s finessing Robyn so he will not have to pay child support, and because he doesn’t want a single parent household for his boys. Robyns parents are also still together so I feel like Robyn wants a two parent household for her boys just like she had. It’s an arrangement based on what they want for their families and I honestly think that’s why she’s still on the show because many women relate to Robyns situation with Juan of being a separated couple but still living together for the kids
Honestly! I think Robyn is a lazy snob. What she really means is that she doesnt think juan will give a fxk about those boys if they separate for good and doesn't want to raise thos boys alone.

miss chief

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
220,021 12,106 8,065
Alleybux
Honestly! I think Robyn is a lazy snob. What she really means is that she doesnt think juan will give a fxk about those boys if they separate for good and doesn't want to raise thos boys alone.
I think Juan knows she’s a lazy mom and so he needs to be active parent for the boys. She doesn’t even get them in time for school.

flon25

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,638 1,930 267
Alleybux
I don’t see why she wants him. He cheated, he’s rude and disrespectful to her, he ain’t that cute, etc

Jade West

Jade West aka Carly Spencer
Reaction score
Reactions
62,527 731 321
Alleybux
I don’t know why she keeps saying after Corona is over. We don’t know when that end is going to be, especially almost 2 years (we’re going into August tomorrow with 4 months of the year left after wards til 2022). Juan proposed December 2019.

I’m like just do it already. If they want to be married to each other, why not call the pastor to the house , go to Vegas, etc. They get married faster on a soap opera. A long engagement is just unnecessary for those two.

However since he has been a douche, I would reconsider marriage. There are plenty of men out here who are not gay, so keeping that laser focus on Juan may be regretful, unless she enjoys his doucheness.

Reaction score
Reactions
9,373 99 27
Alleybux
Juan probably said something to Michael in confidence about being with her for the kids, in the same way he spoke to the producers with a hot mic on. That's why Michael was so confused about the engagement. I don't think they will marry.

wizkidswife

Starter
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
2,120 733 860
Alleybux
The answer is no. No she will not get married.

They are together because they are practically family at this point & they are not adventurous enough to leave & do life without each other.

There is no spark. I’m surprised Roybn as an Aries isn’t board to death..

She is the most basic Aries I’ve never witnessed.

She gives me depressed vibes ..

AutumnSloane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,933 1,121 532
Alleybux
Just caught up with the three episodes this season.

Oan, Juan acts like he's on nose candy sometimes .............

I don't know what these two will do as I do not think they are actually telling all of their business and agendas on screen only snippets which is why people are trying to piece together a few scenes like when he was playing overseas mentioning some woman. I mean he's not with her now either way.

And people marry for other reasons other than being in love so who knows.Marriage sometimes is just a choice whether people on the outside agree with a certain union. Some people really have familiar bonds but bonds that are also dysfunctional. So it's uncomfortable to observe.

But I do think Robyn was probably on the right page when they got divorced. But she seems to have an inability to set clear physical and mental boundaries with him even though I think she was on the right path before the show. But didn't follow through by not living together and continuing to sleep with thim.And everything isn't about a woman finding someone else or not by the way.

And I don't know where she would have had that ability instilled to form boundaries being that her parents did not set them for her when she was underage and invited him into their home instead of maybe just sponsoring him outside of it.

I think she should continue to wait and watch this season and let the pandemic cloud clear some since they already have had issues before possibly marrying.However, on the other hand, these two are building a home.

And I don't remember her sleeping in when it came to those boys in the past seasons so I for him to come on camera and chastise her is a big flag. Maybe she is lazy but I just don't really remember her being down like she admitted she has been. Maybe I am emphatic because there was way too much going on in my home and that sh*t through me completely off. But those kids are actually old enough were there could have been a plan set up for them a night for them to get up if she's depressed or something. She could have prepped their breakfasts or whatever at night. And I'm still not sure if Juan was going to work and the reason he couldn't wake his kids up. Maybe they will show more later. And the stuff he was saying shows that she's giving this MF too much of the upper hand when it comes to his value. I personally think she should have a few more therapy sessions alone and off camera before marrying him again.