Rolling ray said his big purr is better.

Reactions
37,449 949 467
Alleybux
DA072A3A-F5AC-47D6-91EA-38E16EB9FB6E.jpeg

“I’m just here so I won’t get fined”
Reactions
104,907 2,011 609
Alleybux
Inform me someone is he posting from the burn unit? I am not being funny either, is he at home or still in the hospital?

Reactions
13,996 495 476
Alleybux
I love Rolling Ray's personality. The shit that comes out of his mouth when he's bored at home is classic. LMAO! People are quick to diss him like he wasn't ready to run over a pig with his wheelchair during the DC protests.

I also love Coi Leray's personality. She's such a sweetie. Her response to him was very respectful, and everytime I see her she's a ray of sunshine. I hope she doesn't change anything about herself to please anybody. . .body included. My kids love her Cooking in the Kitchen with Coi Leray YouTube videos. I can't believe she wasted her time on Trippie Redd though.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
If not a family member perhaps a person hiding in the basement or a closet for a period of time. Or... ans invited guest the note I feel is quite...
Black Lesbian Tea Thread
maramacdalene a potential toxic hawtie Happy Mother's Day to All. Happy Mother's Day indeed! I wonder if Snwop daughter is doing a shout...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
At the end of the day, the culture won. It was a great display of black female excellence. Shout out to Swizz and Timbo for creating this platform...
South Africa to allow women to marry more than one husband in proposal to Marriage Act
Not for me. Also you will have too many washed up, older men trying to be the second husband to decent, younger already married women they missed...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Aerial photo of Frogmore. I have not seen this before?
RHOA Tanya has been living her best life since leaving RHOA
She’s living hunny..I saw her and Paul at Georgia Tech’s commencement and she looked good.
2022 Midterms
And you make sure that you “save” your q’anon thread posts. “Cuz” . . . I have never posted in the Qanon thread. Ever.
Strongmommy Chrissy
No Kaydence is sharing with Kamora. There’s only 3 bedrooms upstairs. Does she have her own bathroom?
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
Her experience represents MOST. Most black women go in and out of Asian shops with no issue. The 2 videos you saw were likely of hood rats who...
Top Bottom