Quantcast

Rose McGowan Defended Child Molester Victor Salva

Mulberry

I don't interact with new fonts. 365 day minimum.
Reaction score
Reactions
153,602 5,550 2,401
Alleybux
I was buying what she was selling until I did some digging and found that she not only appeared in convicted pedophile Victor Salva's 2011 movie Rosewood Lane but she also defended him in a later interview. Rose is just as bad -- if not worse -- than some of the silent celebrities she's calling out. Very disappointed in her hypocrisy.

DLvn1LwUIAEG-fT.jpg:large

Link to the article where she praised him: Rose McGowan: My Life Is Like 'The L Word' | Advocate.com

Switch84

In a time machine going back to the OTW era
Reaction score
Reactions
13,992 242 358
Alleybux
I'd say she's cancelled, but I never liked her anyway. She was a weak addition to Charmed and she dated Marilyn Manson.

'Nuff said

Fredwick

Just here for the tea :whistle:
Reaction score
Reactions
255 97 177
Alleybux
The reason she's so bitter is because her career didn't take off like the rest of the Harvey girls, I bet if it did she wouldn't be as vocal as she is now

barelythere

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
363,017 9,124 2,712
Alleybux
Victor Salva one of the biggest pedophiles in the business. If you watched his films , he always had some inappropriate gratuitous scene of a young boy undressing. He is a sick sick man. But wait, is it true he worked with kids after his release from prison ?

Last edited:

Kate Bush

Formerly "Unnie"
Reaction score
Reactions
113,327 1,894 883
Alleybux
Yeah I think there are no winners here. Everyone in Hollywood is depraved....some of the depraved become victims. You are either partaking in debauchery or watching it go down and doing nothing. This doesn't negate what happened to her but she can't be an advocate and then excuse child molestation. I hope someone brings this up to her.

I think it's also worth noting that she grew up in that Children of God cult where molestation was rampant.

Jemmaluci

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
14,482 346 1,024
Alleybux
Of course they don’t care to speak up unless it’s affecting them or someone has already spoken out lol typical. That child molester should’ve been denounced ages ago.
View attachment 57786

Last edited:

Tgal73

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,774 949 227
Alleybux
I was buying what she was selling until I did some digging and found that she not only appeared in convicted pedophile Victor Salva's 2011 movie Rosewood Lane but she also defended him in a later interview. Rose is just as bad -- if not worse -- than some of the silent celebrities she's calling out. Very disappointed in her hypocrisy.

Link to the article where she praised him: Rose McGowan: My Life Is Like 'The L Word' | Advocate.com

She doesn't understand the story or situation, and doesn't want to? What's to understand? He's a convicted and proven pedophile. It's on videotape. But she wants to be seen as a martyr now for the xesually abused? Crazy.

that damn dame

out of the black
Reaction score
Reactions
90,550 2,850 761
Alleybux
Yeah I think there are no winners here. Everyone in Hollywood is depraved....some of the depraved become victims. You are either partaking in debauchery or watching it go down and doing nothing. This doesn't negate what happened to her but she can't be an advocate and then excuse child molestation. I hope someone brings this up to her.

I think it's also worth noting that she grew up in that Children of God cult where molestation was rampant.

That's the cult River Phoenix was raped in, ugh.

Last edited:

Nadia Makita

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
164,486 6,836 6,161
Alleybux
tenor.gif

But I'm the rape apologist...
The truth wont always sound good or tumblresque. That said, Harvey still needs to go to prison for what he did to Rose.

TheDrkContinent

General Manager
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
42,417 14,789 751
Alleybux
I'm not too fond of her for a myriad of reasons, but I think its important to shed light on xes abuse, assault, rape etc.,

I will also never forget how she slept with Director Robert Rodriquez, whom was very much married at the time, when they initially hooked up.

Didn't another actress confirm that a well revered director sleeps with pretty much every actress he worked with? A member here alluded to it being Tarantino. So I'm guessing Rose may have slept with him too, prior to/during the filming of Planet Terror (2007). Though that was directed by RR, QT and him worked together on it, and released it as a double feature in conjunction with Death Proof (2007)

Hmm...

She is a thot, but also a victim. You can be both.

Last edited:

Aseneth

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,533 225 355
Alleybux
This is sad. But some people don't believe it until it happens to them.

Wait, Rose grew up in "Children of God?" That cult believed in xesually abusing kids. Now I'm just confused what her story is. I believe her about Harvey though. I think right now her tweets all seem like she is triggered.

Anyone can be abused.

Creole Praline

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,613 1,976 1,218
Alleybux
And people were angry when I called her out in another thread. She is a victim no doubt BUT you cant accept money with the hopes to keep a career in a nasty business and wait until you are washed up to then yell about who's bad again. It comes across as insincere. I wasnt shaming her.

She also dated a known racist in Manson.

She also doesnt care as much about women as she claims. She was cheating with a married director. Openly.

And now this? Yet shes supposed to be this champion of victims rights. What this means is she is willing to keep mum on the abuse of anyone willing to give her a job.

Shes no worse than those tramps who continue to ignore, support, applaud and work with Allen and Polansky.

pepper3721

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,024 35 78
Alleybux
I dont understand why known child molestors are allowed to still work with kids. Disney keeps rehiring these dudes and its so sick. Death penalty for all kiddie fiddlers!

Mulberry

I don't interact with new fonts. 365 day minimum.
Reaction score
Reactions
153,602 5,550 2,401
Alleybux
I'm not too fond of her for a myriad of reasons, but I think its important to shed light on xes abuse, assault, raoe etc.,

I will also never forget how she slept with Director Robert Rodriquez, whom was very much married at the time when they initially hooked up.

Didn't another actress confirm that a well revered director sleeps with pretty much every actress he works with? A member here alluded to it being Tarantino. So I'm guessing Rose may have slept with him too, prior to/during the filming of Death Proof (2007)

Hmm...

She is a thot, but also a victim. You can be both.

Her being a thot isn't the issue. The issue is that she is trying to paint herself as an activist for those who've experienced xesual violence when she is, in fact, simply an opportunist trying to grow her brand/celebrity.

You can't be a xesual abuse advocate when you are willing to ignore it to line your own pockets. You can't shame other people for simply staying silent and/or not believing you (despite you offering no proof other than your word) when you publicly vouched for and praised a DOCUMENTED pedophile rapist who filmed his victims during the molestation. That is the issue.

T H I E F S

A Person
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
124,410 8,683 13,079
Alleybux
Didn't another actress confirm that a well revered director sleeps with pretty much every actress he worked with? A member here alluded to it being Tarantino. So I'm guessing Rose may have slept with him too, prior to/during the filming of Planet Terror (2007). Though that was directed by RR, QT and him worked together on it, and released it as a double feature in conjunction with Death Proof (2007)

You are really reaching here. Death Proof and Planet Terror were released together, but they were produced separately. (They were also later released separately too). McGowan never worked with Tarantino.

And all of y'all in this thread are weird as hell... as if any of this stuff here negates McGowan's claims about Weinstein. It's like you people are unable to maintain two complex ideas in your heads at once.... I get the vibe many of you are very young and don't understand how complicated and messy real life really is.

But you gone learn. And I don't think you're gonna like it.

Betty1994

LittleDarling
Reaction score
Reactions
77,941 8,730 21,531
Alleybux
Her being a thot isn't the issue. The issue is that she is trying to paint herself as an activist for those who've experienced xesual violence when she is, in fact, simply an opportunist trying to grow her brand/celebrity.

You can't be a xesual abuse advocate when you are willing to ignore it to line your own pockets. You can't shame other people for simply staying silent and/or not believing you (despite you offering no proof other than your word) when you publicly vouched for and praised a DOCUMENTED pedophile rapist who filmed his victims during the molestation. That is the issue.

I said this before NONE OF THESE WOMEN were raped by Harvey. It was casting couch this is why many including the exposer still support Polanski a convicted child rapist.

Harvey lost the wrong sorts of people cash and as not one person can mantain an individual's career many of them are washed up. The rest consented and Harvey has the pics and films with little to lost by exposing them.

paradise55

Iloveallmyfans
Reaction score
Reactions
22,626 1,912 4,217
Alleybux
Nothing changes to me about what happens to many women in Hollywood. This changes my view on Rose as a individual not on the general thought of what she's complaining about

Disappointed but not surprised. She can join Cara Delevingne now as Cara just did a Luc Besson movie and was all compliments about that Pedo who dated a 14 year old when he was 40.

Isn't there a single person who isn't a rapist or pedo, or a apologist of rapists and pedos in Hollywood?

Casimira

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
49,936 1,362 308
Alleybux
If her family was in that cult that molested and raped children, she's probably horribly troubled. She seems kind of flakey to me. I believe her about Weinstein and I feel sorry for her. It doesn't mean she's a saint or the best advocate for victims of xesual abuse.

dirtysexytalk

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,608 498 39
Alleybux
I'm going to say, people are often okay with bad people because they haven't hurt them personally. It's kind of like being friends with a bully or abuser, they bully other people, they abuse other people but they don't bully or abuse you or someone you care about. People (most) only care about what affects them. I feel like the only reason some people are speaking out about Weinstein and xesual harassment now is because it's the right thing to do publicly or to clear their name. Most of these celebrities probably have some guilt over watching Weinstein and others bully and abuse people so they're looking for some forgiveness or sympathy. I wonder if Weinstein abused somebody with connections to a family or person with even more power than he had and that's the reason why he's finally being brought down.

coldroland

Reaction score
Reactions
65,795 1,226 913
Alleybux
And all of y'all in this thread are weird as hell... as if any of this stuff here negates McGowan's claims about Weinstein. It's like you people are unable to maintain two complex ideas in your heads at once.... I get the vibe many of you are very young and don't understand how complicated and messy real life really is.

But you gone learn. And I don't think you're gonna like it.

As far as I know, we aren't negating Weinstein assaulting her. We're pointing out that she's messy, too. She was assaulted, yes, but she also defended a known offender.

It's like you are unable to maintain two complex ideas in your head at once.

cVfwiV2.gif

emile20

LYLM
Reaction score
Reactions
49,123 10,825 4,850
Alleybux
no no no this guy is the height of perversion I read what he did on reddit and felt sick. I remember Powder was one of my favorite childhood movies & now it's ruined because he is a disgusting pervert

*Edit: What a hypocrital woman, some white women only want their voices heard when their whoring catches up to them and they become old and realise the world has found a new ww to drool over.

What Harvey has done is sick, but to defend a child abuser is just equally disturbing

Last edited:

that damn dame

out of the black
Reaction score
Reactions
90,550 2,850 761
Alleybux
Nothing changes to me about what happens to many women in Hollywood. This changes my view on Rose as a individual not on the general thought of what she's complaining about

Disappointed but not surprised. She can join Cara Delevingne now as Cara just did a Luc Besson movie and was all compliments about that Pedo who dated a 14 year old when he was 40.

Isn't there a single person who isn't a rapist or pedo, or a apologist of rapists and pedos in Hollywood?

I actually don't blame Cara for working with Besson. Most people are genuinely unaware of his past - even LSA. Even when you look it up, it's always some random forum that has the tea. However, I'll admit that seeing Cara defend Lena Dunham was disappointing, but Pigstein should still be held accountable for what he did to her.

coldroland

Reaction score
Reactions
65,795 1,226 913
Alleybux
I actually don't blame Cara for working with Besson. Most people are genuinely unaware of his past - even LSA. Even when you look it up, it's always some random forum that has the tea. However, I'll admit that seeing Cara defend Lena Dunham was disappointing, but Pigstein should still be held accountable for what he did to her.

I just looked up Besson.

That... is a mess. :/

TryinIt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,719 331 311
Alleybux
She sucks but there is no such thing as the perfect victim.

I still believe her about Harvey, doesn't mean I like her.

paradise55

Iloveallmyfans
Reaction score
Reactions
22,626 1,912 4,217
Alleybux

She defends Lena, worked with Besson and accepted all the jobs offered by Pigstein. She was a victim but also benefited and supported the system. Women who walked away suffered the consequences (Mira, arquette....) while others benefited from the rapist scheme and helped that creep run with it for 30 years.

Nona Gaye

"Tang Lao Shi"
Reaction score
Reactions
56,831 1,500 282
Alleybux
Victor Salva one of the biggest pedophiles in the business. If you watched his films , he always had some inappropriate gratuitous scene of a young boy undressing. He is a sick sick man. But wait, is it true he worked with kids after his release from prison ? Shame on Rose
Yep, I believe he actually worked on a Disney film straight out of prison.

The Culture

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom