Quantcast

Rosie O’Donnell: Whitney Houston was ‘conflicted’ by her sexuality'

Violet Trace

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
54,753 833 210
Alleybux
She was an addict who used drugs to cope from the constant criticisms and pressures of being a celebrity. Everybody in her circle constantly took from her and nobody was truly there for her in her emotional times of need. She was truly alone in this world
I believe this is the main issue. Every one in Whitney's immediate family depended on her for their livelihood. It's one of the reasons she was pushed to do her last tour, which may have broken her spirit a bit. I remember the reports of all the calls Whitney made right before she passed, but people either outright ignored her calls (Pat), or "just missed" her call and it went to voicemail. These same people have no problem being interviewed for documentaries damn near 10 years after Whitney's death to speak on how close they were. SMH She was the golden goose for so many people who failed her.

DrumLife

Brandy - B7 (7.31.20)
Reaction score
Reactions
95,803 4,070 2,917
Alleybux
This is something agenda driven lesbians like to repeat, even though everybody knows it is not true at all, just another way to push their agenda.

Whitney Elizabeth Houston was not conflicted by her sexuality, she lived her entire adult life as a heterosexual woman, the fact she supposedly experimented during her teenage years and then moved on does not mean she was conflicted by her sexuality.

Even Robyn does not believe Whitney was "conflicted", "closeted" because she know Whitney was into men and no matter how much she (Robyn) wanted to be with Whitney it was not going to happen.

If the person Whitney experimented with were a heterosexual man called Robert not a lesbian named Robyn people would call the other party's behaviour predatory or at least wrong but that's for another discussion.

Rosie seems conflicted by the fact that her delusions and real life are two completely different things.
Exactly! I would hardly call a woman who experimented with a woman when she was a teen "bisexual". Robyn was having emotional breakdowns watching Whitney fall in love with Jermaine Jackson, Eddie Murphy and Bobby Brown. When Whitney decided she was done with Robyn, she was DONE done. And let's not forget that Robyn was about 3 years older than Whitney when they met. Robyn's influence was strong until Whitney was old enough to think for herself. I do not believe Whitney was conflicted at all about her sexuality.

Nippian

Do Not Quote Me With Nonsense
Reaction score
Reactions
38,360 398 237
Alleybux
Exactly! I would hardly call a woman who experimented with a woman when she was a teen "bisexual". Robyn was having emotional breakdowns watching Whitney fall in love with Jermaine Jackson, Eddie Murphy and Bobby Brown. When Whitney decided she was done with Robyn, she was DONE done. And let's not forget that Robyn was about 3 years older than Whitney when they met. Robyn's influence was strong until Whitney was old enough to think for herself. I do not believe Whitney was conflicted at all about her sexuality.

I agree, the "Whitney was a bisexual woman (or a closeted lesbian) who couldn't be herself and that's why she started doing druggs" narrative some obsessed people want to push is ridiculous and it diminishes her actual struggle, it is vile.

Before Robyn "dated" Whitney she (Robyn) was in a very serious relationship with some man but no one would call Robyn bisexual, same about Ellen DeGeneres.

When Robyn no longer had Whitney ear she (Robyn) started acting out more and finally left, she said so herself.

Whitney moved on quickly, Robyn is still there mentally, in her late teens.

Romey

CIS!!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
71,698 6,323 5,636
Alleybux
Rosie was one of the people that shifted on Whitney in the 90s for her drug problem.
They wrtent friends. Rosie has no right

curiousfind

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,957 1,265 484
Alleybux
I agree, the "Whitney was a bisexual woman (or a closeted lesbian) who couldn't be herself and that's why she started doing druggs" narrative some obsessed people want to push is ridiculous and it diminishes her actual struggle, it is vile.

Before Robyn "dated" Whitney she (Robyn) was in a very serious relationship with some man but no one would call Robyn bisexual, same about Ellen DeGeneres.

When Robyn no longer had Whitney ear she (Robyn) started acting out more and finally left, she said so herself.

Whitney moved on quickly, Robyn is still there mentally, in her late teens.
I would go further to state that Robyn's infatuation remained clearly evident on her book tour. She came to life speaking of stories about Whitney. I have long stated Robyn should've been gone. I listened to one of her talks on "Classic Whitney" and I continue to find it strange the way Robyn use descriptive terms talking about Whitney for instance at one point she sounded like Whitney was her daughter, then she sounded like a love partner, a employee, and a jealous friend. Everybody wanted Whitney to be something to them particularly and everyone wanted something from her emotionally, financially, physically, etc. and sadly the ones she tried to shower her love towards the most were unappreciative and wanted more. She could've never been her own person with all the negative forced energies constantly biting at her ankles. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Its draining, its tiresome, its not healthy and you just want people to leave you the fuk alone. Gon somewhere, do you but let me be and do me.

I am not even an celebrity and I get tire of folks always wanting you to do, be or carrying their negative mental energies in addition to your own stuff or do what they want you to do. Folks want to be left alone to figure out their own path. If they weren't All trying to steer Whitney in a place of health and well being then they were All apart of her demise.

So all this talk about her sexuality needs to die because her addiction was the source of why she was really hiding because folks couldn't believe Whitney Houston was addicted to drugs and that comes with great humiliation and shame. She always declared she like fukkin BB. They couldn't keep their hands off one another and you can't fake that on camera. Even when it was bad, it was obvious.

Rosie needs to focus on why her adopted daughter Chelsea was running away and hope no one misconstrue the unfortunate details after she dies.

lovefever775

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,253 96 93
Alleybux
robyn has an agenda and she is still spreading it that's why she's still doing interviewers talking bout her and their bond that was broken way before Whitney even died lol. robyn is an ex friend... everyone keeps forgetting that Whitney reached out but rob after she was fired/quit but wasn't responding back. smh i feel like robyn was probably happy whenever whitneys relationships failed because it meant she got to keep her close.
robyn being in love with Whitney and being scorned when she ended their fling is why people think they had some great love and she was tormented over robyn....please
robyn knows what she is doing and it is pathetic imo

curiousfind

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,957 1,265 484
Alleybux
robyn has an agenda and she is still spreading it that's why she's still doing interviewers talking bout her and their bond that was broken way before Whitney even died lol. robyn is an ex friend... everyone keeps forgetting that Whitney reached out but rob after she was fired/quit but wasn't responding back. smh i feel like robyn was probably happy whenever whitneys relationships failed because it meant she got to keep her close.
robyn being in love with Whitney and being scorned when she ended their fling is why people think they had some great love and she was tormented over robyn....please
robyn knows what she is doing and it is pathetic imo

Especially, after Robyn thought she had a job and relocated only to find that job was canceled when she got there.I am sure that was a big hurt to Robyn. It seemed there was this tic for tac silent exchange or who would have the last laugh between Whitney and Robyn. I believe in the end, Whitney was tired and didn't care anymore. Robyn on the other hand gets to seem like a savior because she was always low-key about her fuckery when it came to Whitney. And, if Whitney had shown any outrage about how much Robyn was sweating her as much as any man the media would really write they were lovers. It wasn't Robyn that was taking any risk it all fell on Whitney to be this upstanding individual while blocking and protecting herself and the brand from these energy vampires.

lovefever775

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,253 96 93
Alleybux
Especially, after Robyn thought she had a job and relocated only to find that job was canceled when she got there.I am sure that was a big hurt to Robyn. It seemed there was this tic for tac silent exchange or who would have the last laugh between Whitney and Robyn. I believe in the end, Whitney was tired and didn't care anymore. Robyn on the other hand gets to seem like a savior because she was always low-key about her fuckery when it came to Whitney. And, if Whitney had shown any outrage about how much Robyn was sweating her as much as any man the media would really write they were lovers. It wasn't Robyn that was taking any risk it all fell on Whitney to be this upstanding individual while blocking and protecting herself and the brand from these energy vampires.
robyn literally tried to beat the fµck out of Whitney when she was driving over jermaine jackson.... but those stupid lesbian nippy "fans" always ignore that.. and view her as a savior and say whitney hurt her and abused her emotionally when robyn Crawford was her actual first experience with violence in a relationship, not bobby. ( not minimizing his actions !!!) plus she was older also. she didn't write that book with any good intention.

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,494 7,023 6,890
Alleybux
@amanirenas I believe this. Whitney was known to be in gay clubs, which is why the gay rumors started. As problematic as Rosie has been with her issues, she's always shown love to Whitney and other R&B singers. It's sad that Whitney was spiraling for so long.
Unbelievable! For most of Whitney’s career, we were mislead to believe lies about Whitney and Robyn’s friendship! Come to find out, Most of the gossip about their relationship were false and Whitney was actually telling her truth! What people were actually speculating about, ended more than 40 years ago in Whitney’s TEENS! Since when does ones xes life as a MINOR, define their sexuality? That’s some foul sh!t Whitney endured! Rather than applauding Whitney for being a brave LGBT ally, gossipers and homophobic media tried to drag her with lesbian rumors because of her friendship. I thought Robyn Crawford, who was clearly infatuated with Whitney— debunked some of this narrative? What Whitney said about her own life wasn’t true but lunatics like Rosie for sure, knew the whole truth? Whitney’s life was quite complicated and it’s pathetic to see some people dumb it down to her “sexuality.” What are you talking about?
Rosie and Kathy Griffith were some of the first people I remember disrespecting Whitney on national TV. Those 2 clowns disrespected Whitney even before Wendell Williams started taking personal shots at her. Rosie/ Whitney were NOT friends. Barely acquaintances. Rosie is 10x worse than Ellen in the ego/ mean b!tch/ lunatic department. It’s a damn shame people thanked your comment but so many people still don’t know sh!t about this topic, just the gossip people USE to exploit Whitney’s story!
Whitney supposedly partying in gay clubs as a rebellious TEENAGER confirmed she was gay? She partied in various clubs for work and play! ACTUALLY, the rumors started because of Whitney’s close friendship with an older masculine female( Robyn) whom people assumed was gay. Whitney said she became friends with Robyn during a vulnerable period in her teenage life( her parents constantly arguing/ separating). She became a “party animal” because she didn’t wanna be home to deal with her parents. Whitney was only 16/17!! Robyn Crawford STILL doesn’t identify as a gay woman to this day but Whitney was “conflicted”? Robyn was the one “conflicted” about her sexuality. She’s the one who dated females and screwed some males like Whitney’s brother Michael Houston. Once Whitney ended their brief relationship in her TEENS, that was it! Robyn got violent when Whitney moved on! Robyn is the ONLY woman Whitney supposedly experimented with, that’s hardly a case for Bisexuality. Everyone could tell Robyn still had lingering feelings for Whitney, that’s another reason why people kept speculating and Bobby hated her! The rumors remain to this day because it’s salacious( it sells books, documentaries, losers like Rosie use this for their agenda) doesn’t mean Whitney was Gay/ Bi/ conflicted.. people need to leave this woman ALONE!
Please don’t shoot the messenger.

Everyone knew Whitney was struggling with her sexuality.
Who is everyone? What part in Robyn’s tacky book proved Whitney “struggled with her sexuality?” Not even Robyn believes Whitney used drugs to cope with her “sexuality.” Some of you clearly love perpetuating lies! Rosie didn’t know Whitney on a personal level. Rosie’s a hasbeen LOSER( Trump was right) using Whitney’s name for clout and personal agenda! Whatever happened with Whitney/ Robyn, ended in Whitney’s TEENS according to Robyn. Whitney moved on and dated men exclusively despite Robyn still being a part of her life. Whitney identified as a heterosexual.. her dating choices as an adult, proved that. Robyn Crawford went on record saying Whitney liked men!
I don’t see anything wrong with what she said. Robyn already exposed her relationship with Whitney. The rumors are not new. Everything Rosey said is true. The black community and Christianity is very homophobic. Whitney’s drug habit was obvious. So that’s that. No need to drag Rosey for saying what everyone else has already said.

This keeps happening because for 1) Whitney is unprotected, even in her grave. Lunatics like Rosie think they know some sh!t when she didn’t! 2nd- Whitney was Black and female. She’s being exploited and It’s sad to see. Her former best friend, ex husband, members of her family, losers like Rosie, strangers have all exploited Whitney’s story! WTF did Rosie know about Whitney firsthand? The Black community isn’t anymore “homophobic” than the white community.. Rosie needs to focus on her own community and ACTUAL lesbians/ LGBT members.Whitney was still friends with Robyn( a lesbian) for over 20 years despite’s hurtful lies about their friendship. If anything, Whitney was “guilty”just by association with Robyn. Straight females, be careful with close friendships with lesbians.. especially the ones who don’t know boundaries! Robyn dated women and slept with men like Whitney’s brother Michael! Whitney on the other hand, dated men EXCLUSIVELY! The anti Black Church folks need to stop using Whitney’s story for their dumb narratives. She CAME from the Church and STAYED in the Black Church. If you know anything about Whitney, you know she didn’t play about her faith. The Black Church meant everything to her! Rosie O’Donnell didn’t mean sh!t to Whitney...

I get annoyed when people act like the 'gay side' of a bisexual's persons life was the most important or what troubled them most.

When we don't know exactly what disturbed them the most in life.

It can be tough being bisexual in society, and many bisexual people struggle with mental health issues. Especially with the pressure from both straight and gay people. That's just a fact. Celebrity or not.

Bobby and Whitney gave me bisexual couple vibes, to be honest.
Honestly, Robyn’s book depicted a story of unrequited love. Whitney possibly experimented as a TEENAGER! It’s sad that she’s being exploited in her grave for something she didn’t identity with. Robyn said Whitney was very traditional! She wanted a husband and children! Nothing in Robyn’s book showed Whitney “conflicted as a bisexual” Nor someone who was repressed or closeted. Whitney had Robyn buying condoms for Bobby. Robyn wrote about Whitney falling in love with Jermaine Jackson and Eddie Murphy. Whitney didn’t want Robyn romantically but the one truly “conflicted” was Robyn. She still had lingering feelings for Whitney and it created unnecessary tension and chaos in Whitney’s life. Bisexuals are xesually attracted to males and females equally.. that explains Robyn, not Whitney.
Bisexuality is still a part of the gay spectrum, so she does belong in that space. Bisexuals also receive stigma, so Rosie is not wrong to speak on it.
Rosie’s an agenda driven lunatic. There’s a reason why she’s ONLY obsessed with this aspect of Whitney’s story. Rosie needs to focus on ACTUAL LGBT people, and leave Whitney alone. Whitney didn’t identify as gay/bisexual. She experimented as a 16/17 y.o during a vulnerable period in her life but dated men exclusively for the remainder of her life. That hardly meant she was bisexual. The bisexual in this was actually Robyn.. Not Whitney but that’s not a sexy narrative and quite frankly don’t nobody give a sh!t about Robyn unless she’s talking about Whitney.

Last edited:

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,494 7,023 6,890
Alleybux
People like Rosie and Ellen could be out and get support from white people. If Whitney had come out as gay or bisexual, she would have been banned from Soul Train, and the BET awards until the present day. She would have been blackballed.
Man please! The treatment Whitney got was beyond unfair. She was antagonized, bullied, lied on because of that friendship. She passed away at 48 y.o, still identifying as a heterosexual woman. Compare the mess to actual LGBT celebs, living double lives.. hiding deep in their closets. Whitney’s story is far too complicated to dumb it down by comparing her situation to lesbians like Ellen and Rosie. Whitney wasn’t closeted. Hiding. Repressed. Conflicted. Dating/ sleeping with women on the DL. Robyn said they stopped their experiment before Whitney even moved out of her parents house. Whitney should’ve cut Robyn out of her life way back the early 80’s after she became violent. Robyn Crawford was the ONLY reason why those gay rumors followed Whitney. Nothing more, nothing less and come to find out, they were just friends throughout Whitney’s career.

Last edited:

lovefever775

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,253 96 93
Alleybux
Unbelievable! For most of Whitney’s career, we were mislead to believe lies about Whitney and Robyn’s friendship! Come to find out, Most of the gossip about their relationship were false and Whitney was actually telling her truth! What people were actually speculating about, ended more than 40 years ago in Whitney’s TEENS! Since when does ones xes life as a MINOR, define their sexuality? That’s some foul sh!t Whitney endured! Rather than applauding Whitney for being a brave LGBT ally, gossipers and homophobic media tried to drag her with lesbian rumors because of her friendship. I thought Robyn Crawford, who was clearly infatuated with Whitney— debunked some of this narrative? What Whitney said about her own life wasn’t true but lunatics like Rosie for sure, knew the whole truth? Whitney’s life was quite complicated and it’s pathetic to see some people dumb it down to her “sexuality.” What are you talking about?
Rosie and Kathy Griffith were some of the first people I remember disrespecting Whitney on national TV. Those 2 clowns disrespected Whitney even before Wendell Williams started taking personal shots at her. Rosie/ Whitney were NOT friends. Barely acquaintances. Rosie is 10x worse than Ellen in the ego/ mean b!tch/ lunatic department. It’s a damn shame people thanked your comment but so many people still don’t know sh!t about this topic, just the gossip people USE to exploit Whitney’s story!
Whitney supposedly partying in gay clubs as a rebellious TEENAGER confirmed she was gay? She partied in various clubs for work and play! ACTUALLY, the rumors started because of Whitney’s close friendship with an older masculine female( Robyn) whom people assumed was gay. Whitney said she became friends with Robyn during a vulnerable period in her teenage life( her parents constantly arguing/ separating). She became a “party animal” because she didn’t wanna be home to deal with her parents. Whitney was only 16/17!! Robyn Crawford STILL doesn’t identify as a gay woman to this day but Whitney was “conflicted”? Robyn was the one “conflicted” about her sexuality. She’s the one who dated females and screwed some males like Whitney’s brother Michael Houston. Once Whitney ended their brief relationship in her TEENS, that was it! Robyn got violent when Whitney moved on! Robyn is the ONLY woman Whitney supposedly experimented with, that’s hardly a case for Bisexuality. Everyone could tell Robyn still had lingering feelings for Whitney, that’s another reason why people kept speculating and Bobby hated her! The rumors remain to this day because it’s salacious( it sells books, documentaries, losers like Rosie use this for their agenda) doesn’t mean Whitney was Gay/ Bi/ conflicted.. people need to leave this woman ALONE!

Who is everyone? What part in Robyn’s tacky book proved Whitney “struggled with her sexuality?” Not even Robyn believes Whitney used drugs to cope with her “sexuality.” Some of you clearly love perpetuating lies! Rosie didn’t know Whitney on a personal level. Rosie’s a hasbeen LOSER( Trump was right) using Whitney’s name for clout and personal agenda! Whatever happened with Whitney/ Robyn, ended in Whitney’s TEENS according to Robyn. Whitney moved on and dated men exclusively despite Robyn still being a part of her life. Whitney identified as a heterosexual.. her dating choices as an adult, proved that. Robyn Crawford went on record saying Whitney liked men!

This keeps happening because for 1) Whitney is unprotected, even in her grave. Lunatics like Rosie think they know some sh!t when she didn’t! 2nd- Whitney was Black and female. She’s being exploited and It’s sad to see. Her former best friend, ex husband, members of her family, losers like Rosie, strangers have all exploited Whitney’s story! WTF did Rosie know about Whitney firsthand? The Black community isn’t anymore “homophobic” than the white community.. Rosie needs to focus on her own community and ACTUAL lesbians/ LGBT members.Whitney was still friends with Robyn( a lesbian) for over 20 years despite’s hurtful lies about their friendship. If anything, Whitney was “guilty”just by association with Robyn. Straight females, be careful with close friendships with lesbians.. especially the ones who don’t know boundaries! Robyn dated women and slept with men like Whitney’s brother Michael! Whitney on the other hand, dated men EXCLUSIVELY! The anti Black Church folks need to stop using Whitney’s story for their dumb narratives. She CAME from the Church and STAYED in the Black Church. If you know anything about Whitney, you know she didn’t play about her faith. The Black Church meant everything to her! Rosie O’Donnell didn’t mean sh!t to Whitney...

Honestly, Robyn’s book depicted a story of unrequited love. Whitney possibly experimented as a TEENAGER! It’s sad that she’s being exploited in her grave for something she didn’t identity with. Robyn said Whitney was very traditional! She wanted a husband and children! Nothing in Robyn’s book showed Whitney “conflicted as a bisexual” Nor someone who was repressed or closeted. Whitney had Robyn buying condoms for Bobby. Robyn wrote about Whitney falling in love with Jermaine Jackson and Eddie Murphy. Whitney didn’t want Robyn romantically but the one truly “conflicted” was Robyn. She still had lingering feelings for Whitney and it created unnecessary tension and chaos in Whitney’s life. Bisexuals are xesually attracted to males and females equally.. that explains Robyn, not Whitney.

Rosie’s an agenda driven lunatic. There’s a reason why she’s ONLY obsessed with this aspect of Whitney’s story. Rosie needs to focus on ACTUAL LGBT people, and leave Whitney alone. Whitney didn’t identify as gay/bisexual. She experimented as a 16/17 y.o during a vulnerable period in her life but dated men exclusively for the remainder of her life. That hardly meant she was bisexual. The bisexual in this was actually Robyn.. Not Whitney but that’s not a sexy narrative and quite frankly don’t nobody give a sh!t about Robyn unless she’s talking about Whitney.
about robyn sleeping with michael have you seen this picture of them?

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,494 7,023 6,890
Alleybux
about robyn sleeping with michael have you seen this picture of them?

I bet that’s exactly how he held Robyn after xes.They probably just finished fµck!ng. Look how comfortable he is, snuggling up on his woman. Robyn and Michael were sex!ng all those years.They were a mess. She won’t tell THAT story tho.

lovefever775

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,253 96 93
Alleybux
I bet that’s exactly how he held Robyn after xes.They probably just finished fµck!ng. Look how comfortable he is, snuggling up on his woman. Robyn and Michael were sex!ng all those years.They were a mess. She won’t tell THAT story tho.
lmfaoooo yup.. but whitney was pinning over big rob all those years smh. who did robyn really want nippy or Michael ?
i hope this pic spreads and all the robyn and Whitney shippers get real I wonder if whitney knew they were sleeping together?
i find it funny how she aired out all of whitneys bad relationships and analyzed them but wouldn't mention her and Michael.

TGSHeaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,126 2,641 2,419
Alleybux
Rosie sit yo arse down somewhere! You’re irrelevant. This woman has passed. Let it go. Nobody but God and Whitney know the truth. It’s kinda sad how the lesbian lover can’t move on and always trying to make a coin. Whitney loved Bobby! Robyn jealous

lajolla12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,673 748 1,006
Alleybux
Damn, Rob is a hypocrite. She was the one conflicted, yet doesn't mention her affair with Michael. I can't even remember what she said about him, not much that I recall.

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,752 21,358 16,214
Alleybux
Why do y’all keep trying to make Whitney gay? She was not gay nor bisexual, Robyn herself said this. When Whitney had her “fling” with Robyn they were teens or in their early 20’s. Robyn herself stated that Whitney said that it wasn’t for her and that’s why they ended it. I know y’all don’t have many lesbian women in the media but quit trying to make everybody gay. It’s very annoying and disrespectful.

popculturegirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
92,467 6,977 1,627
Alleybux
I think there are some people out there who genuinely believe she was queer, I don't think everyone who thinks so is desperate to have her be a part of the community. It's not that serious for everyone. There are just some celebrities who for whatever reason people maintain they aren't straight even when there are receipts to show otherwise. I know lesbians who consider Whitney to be an ally to the community not a member.

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,494 7,023 6,890
Alleybux
lmfaoooo yup.. but whitney was pinning over big rob all those years smh. who did robyn really want nippy or Michael ?
i hope this pic spreads and all the robyn and Whitney shippers get real I wonder if whitney knew they were sleeping together?
i find it funny how she aired out all of whitneys bad relationships and analyzed them but wouldn't mention her and Michael.
Roby was hell bent on getting one of the Houston’s. She couldn’t get Whitney(that’s who she really wanted), Michael was the ONLY Houston left. They said Robyn fµcked Michael to get back at Whitney but Whitney apparently didn’t care. That must’ve pissed Robyn off even more. She was sleeping with Michael and back up dancers who worked for Whitney. SMH. Robyn was MESSY too but kept hers hidden!
If Robyn really wanted to tell the truth, she would’ve been honest about Michael Houston climbing her back...

lovefever775

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,253 96 93
Alleybux
Roby was hell bent on getting one of the Houston’s. She couldn’t get Whitney(that’s who she really wanted), Michael was the ONLY Houston left. They said Robyn fµcked Michael to get back at Whitney but Whitney apparently didn’t care. That must’ve pissed Robyn off even more. She was sleeping with Michael and back up dancers who worked for Whitney. SMH. Robyn was MESSY too but kept hers hidden!
If Robyn really wanted to tell the truth, she would’ve been honest about Michael Houston climbing her back...
her sleeping with both is probably why gary called her the devil and a nobody!! the more I think bout things more I'm starting to see that kevin ammons told the truth about a lot of things. i think its true that rob was obsessed with whit and probably did fistfight bobby brown and called employees up and cussed them out when she couldn't find whitney lol.
i wish when she was doing her lil book tour people questioned her over sleeping with her brother

Amanirenas

Qore li kdwe li
Reaction score
Reactions
104,458 2,521 1,598
Alleybux
Man please! The treatment Whitney got was beyond unfair. She was antagonized, bullied, lied on because of that friendship. She passed away at 48 y.o, still identifying as a heterosexual woman. Compare the mess to actual LGBT celebs, living double lives.. hiding deep in their closets. Whitney’s story is far too complicated to dumb it down by comparing her situation to lesbians like Ellen and Rosie. Whitney wasn’t closeted. Hiding. Repressed. Conflicted. Dating/ sleeping with women on the DL. Robyn said they stopped their experiment before Whitney even moved out of her parents house. Whitney should’ve cut Robyn out of her life way back the early 80’s after she became violent. Robyn Crawford was the ONLY reason why those gay rumors followed Whitney. Nothing more, nothing less and come to find out, they were just friends throughout Whitney’s career.
Many people assumed they were still together for a reason. Whitney was at gay clubs all the time. The rumors didn't come from nowhere. Bobby even says she was bisexual. You can still be bisexual and not have xes with the same xes. As a matter of fact, in the days before the xesual revolution, some same-xes couples never consummated a xesual relationship.

I'm not going to argue with you. As a fan, you have a very specific point of view of who Whitney was, one that you've cultivated for a long time. I just don't agree that your point of view is accurate due to how homophobic her audience was, and the pressure she had on herself to be successful.

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,494 7,023 6,890
Alleybux
Many people assumed they were still together for a reason. Whitney was at gay clubs all the time. The rumors didn't come from nowhere. Bobby even says she was bisexual. You can still be bisexual and not have xes with the same xes. As a matter of fact, in the days before the xesual revolution, some same-xes couples never consummated a xesual relationship.

I'm not going to argue with you. As a fan, you have a very specific point of view of who Whitney was, one that you've cultivated for a long time. I just don't agree that your point of view is accurate due to how homophobic her audience was, and the pressure she had on herself to be successful.
Whitney’s story should be a lesson of how far gossip/ assumptions travels.
Did you personally see Whitney in gay clubs ALL the time( how the heck is that even possible?) or you going by hearsay? Again her supposedly partying in gay clubs as a teenager isn’t confirmation that she was gay/ bisexual! Newsflash, straight teens/ people have partied in gay clubs! Did it ever occur to you that perhaps she was partying with her lgbt friend?
As an adult, people made “assumptions” and gossiped because Whitney and Robyn were friends! Didn’t help that Robyn was masculine and obviously still in love with Whitney. People saw that
And made ASSUMPTIONS!
Whitney dated men but kept those relationships private throughout the 80’s. Most people didn’t even realize the depths of her relationships with men because she chose to keep certain things private, as a result the lesbian rumors grew even louder! You know who actually provided more insight about Whitney’s relationships with men? Robyn! Give me some examples of Robyn indicating that Whitney longed for OR yearned to date women? I don’t even believe Robyn felt Whitney was in love with her. As Whitney got older, even their friendship became strained. Whitney had Robyn buying CONDOMS for Bobby, that’s beyond disrespectful! You’re talking about something that occurred ONLY Whitney’s youth. Some of you LGBT members don’t believe in experimenting? NOTHING in her book indicated that Whitney used drugs because of her sexuality. Robyn was the actual bisexual, not Whitney. She was the one sleeping with Whitney’s brother and females as well. Robyn said she realized what Whitney needed most was friendship, so that’s what they became for over 20 years.
When all fails y’all use Bobby like he’s the bastion of truth! He’s a known liar. He also told Shaun Robison he didn’t believe Whitney and Robyn were lovers, bet you don’t believe that. Bobby Brown would label Whitney a pedophile just to humiliate her and sell a damn book! BTW, Robyn Crawford exposed Bobby’s lies. Whitney wasn’t sleeping around with females. She wasn’t chasing females, longing to be with females and Robyn didn’t imply that Whitney was repressed/ self loathing or closeted. I know you’re LGBT but the obsession to FORCE labels on Whitney, will NEVER be right.
Whitney’s fanbase is actually far from homophobic. Some of her hard core fans are LGBT!!!
Many people in her fanbase are the biggest Robyn Crawford supporters so drop that. Most of her fanbase despised the man she chose to marry and stayed with. Most of Whitney’s fanbase still supported her despite all those years of lesbian rumors. She lost more fans because of her marriage and drug use.. NOT over gay allegations. We all heard the rumors and STILL bought her albums and supported her music/ music. Whitney was one of the few female celebs who openly displayed her friendship with a lesbian BFF and what it get her? Years of lies, bullying and even in her grave, She can’t get the peace she deserves.

Last edited:

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,879 8,886 2,263
Alleybux
Whitney’s story should be a lesson of how far gossip/ assumptions travels.
Did you personally see Whitney in gay clubs ALL the time( how the heck is that even possible?) or you going by hearsay? Again her supposedly partying in gay clubs as a teenager isn’t confirmation that she was gay/ bisexual! Newsflash, straight teens/ people have partied in gay clubs! Did it ever occur to you that perhaps she was partying with her lgbt friend?
As an adult, people made “assumptions” and gossiped because Whitney and Robyn were friends! Didn’t help that Robyn was masculine and obviously still in love with Whitney. People saw that
And made ASSUMPTIONS!
Whitney dated men but kept those relationships private throughout the 80’s. Most people didn’t even realize the depths of her relationships with men because she chose to keep certain things private, as a result the lesbian rumors grew even louder! You know who actually provided more insight about Whitney’s relationships with men? Robyn! Give me some examples of Robyn indicating that Whitney longed for OR yearned to date women? I don’t even believe Robyn felt Whitney was in love with her. As Whitney got older, even their friendship became strained. Whitney had Robyn buying CONDOMS for Bobby, that’s beyond disrespectful! You’re talking about something that occurred ONLY Whitney’s youth. Some of you LGBT members don’t believe in experimenting? NOTHING in her book indicated that Whitney used drugs because of her sexuality. Robyn was the actual bisexual, not Whitney. She was the one sleeping with Whitney’s brother and females as well. Robyn said she realized what Whitney needed most was friendship, so that’s what they became for over 20 years.
When all fails y’all use Bobby like he’s the bastion of truth! He’s a known liar. He also told Shaun Robison he didn’t believe Whitney and Robyn were lovers, bet you don’t believe that. Bobby Brown would label Whitney a pedophile just to humiliate her and sell a damn book! BTW, Robyn Crawford exposed Bobby’s lies. Whitney wasn’t sleeping around with females. She wasn’t chasing females, longing to be with females and Robyn didn’t imply that Whitney was repressed/ self loathing or closeted. I know you’re LGBT but the obsession to FORCE labels on Whitney, will NEVER be right.
Whitney’s fanbase is actually far from homophobic. Some of her hard core fans are LGBT!!!
Many people in her fanbase are the biggest Robyn Crawford supporters so drop that. Most of her fanbase despised the man she chose to marry and stayed with. Most of Whitney’s fanbase still supported her despite all those years of lesbian rumors. She lost more fans because of her marriage and drug use.. NOT over gay allegations. We all heard the rumors and STILL bought her albums and supported her music/ music. Whitney was one of the few female celebs who openly displayed her friendship with a lesbian BFF and what it get her? Years of lies, bullying and even in her grave, She can’t get the peace she deserves.
This is why you’re one of my favorite fonts. How dare that clown Rosie call herself “knowing” like that. Last time I checked, she was one of the ones who made fun of Whitney when she was at her lowest but know that’s her Irish sister? Why don’t her nosey ass out the YT celebs like Rock Hudson or the father from the Brady Bunch and keep her nose out of Whitney’s and the black community business. I can’t wait for one her kids to blow her up again on how she was an abusive mother towards them. I’m disappointed with some of these fonts going along with this BS.