Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalDean

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,618 256 90
Alleybux
Two part- to promote the Idiots CambridgeTM as the vanguard of the royal unit, as it were; and to get infront of the negative press as of late (Andy, the Queen's Covid gaffes,etc.) Unfortunately, the Firm is too stupid to engage in any actual benefit to the people they're pissing off right now, and they'll only sink further into the mud they're treading in. They're going to try to whip M/H under the bus once more, especially now that Piss Moron is being investigated...

....and keep a close eye on him, too. Stool pigeons eventually sing when threatened with a cage.

I appreciate your response and my sense was they were trying to get ahead of something especially given that they don't have their Christmas parades to use as a distraction.

uglyvirgo

HRH Humpty Dumpty, The Prince of Wales
Reaction score
Reactions
156,930 1,196 261
Alleybux

they folded real fast, though:

EouDFs_W8AQLj4y

ScreamMcQueen

LSA comedian
Reaction score
Reactions
178,161 1,888 344
Alleybux
I thought the Tory government asked W&K to do this tour but it looks like W&K decided to do the tour on their own and its blowing up in their faces. The government wants nothing to do with it especially now that Scotland and Wales are dragging them.

This is what happens when you try to play popularity games and you're a prisoner of the tabloids. W&K will rue the day...
Maybe they backed W/K initially but they folded after they saw the response.

Excitotoxin

"I dissent"
Reaction score
Reactions
47,099 348 54
Alleybux
they folded real fast, though:

It just tells me that for an institution that is meant to be non-partisan, they have strangely close ties to the Tory government.
Shouldn't Bozo be busy with Brexit negotiations in Brussels though... ?

I mean, of course the Trainbridges are more important than having agreements in place that are vital for the future of the UK, especially where supplies of fresh food, drugs etc are concerned.

The BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine for the EU and the UK is manufactured in... Brussels, and the UK will no longer have preferential treatment at the borders/customs.

AyissiMoroe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,125 260 102
Alleybux

Rejoining the NHS and flying the heli would have by far been the best pr they could have thought of during these Covid times. They were nowhere to be found during this whole ordeal compare to other Monarchs and then that pub fiasco when the second wave was on everyone's lips. Now, they are being seen as tone deaf and this tour is also seen as a waste of tax payers money. He could have branded himself a patriot helping the NHS.

ShashalovesCats

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,648 2,693 348
Alleybux
Rejoining the NHS and flying the heli would have by far been the best pr they could have thought of during these Covid times. They were nowhere to be found during this whole ordeal compare to other Monarchs and then that pub fiasco when the second wave was on everyone's lips. Now, they are being seen as tone deaf and this tour is also seen as a waste of tax payers money. He could have branded himself a patriot helping the NHS.

I don't know. I don't think that William, who needs glasses and has not the best vision, should have tried to do specific job at the NHS for PR points or the sake of "helping out during COVID."

There are simpler things. They could have done a fundraiser for the money to be passed onto the essential workers. They could have done a bake at-home challenge. They could have done so much.

ShashalovesCats

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,648 2,693 348
Alleybux
I bumped into this on Tumblr. Leti and Meg’s story is so similar

OMG. This is insaaaaaaaaaaane. She went through literal hell. I wouldn't be surprised if she is still emotionally affected for this.

The part that really angered me is that she was being sh*t on while she had to grieve her sister.

Like. I hope that the Queen Mother just has teeth pain everyday of her life. How awful.

Nicklausbtzz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,684 456 61
Alleybux
OMG. This is insaaaaaaaaaaane. She went through literal hell. I wouldn't be surprised if she is still emotionally affected for this.

The part that really angered me is that she was being sh*t on while she had to grieve her sister.

Like. I hope that the Queen Mother just has teeth pain everyday of her life. How awful.
After all these years and after all she went through, they still look down on her

Rainn87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
198,723 1,708 494
Alleybux
Maybe they backed W/K initially but they folded after they saw the response.

Bingo! Something similar happened with Pedo Andy...

upload_2020-12-8_16-7-22.png

Clearly, someone from the Cambridge's camp thought, this little train tour was a good idea. And foreign ministers, where not properly notified about it. I wouldn't be surprised many turned down the idea. But ego manic William could've pulled this move...

upload_2020-12-8_16-6-59.png

Now, it's all hands on deck, at the palace. To salvage this embarrassing diabolical.

uglyvirgo

Reaction score
Reactions
156,930 1,196 261
Alleybux
I bumped into this on Tumblr. Leti and Meg’s story is so similar

everything the OP said was factual... and that's just the tip of the iceberg with all the stories that i've collected over the past few months about how abominably the royal family treated leti - one example is how casa real leaked stories of faux concern about her weight and saying that she was anorexic to purposefully distract from JC's revolving harem of women... sound familiar????

(it's a shame all those royal biographies of the SRF are in, well, spanish, because a b!tch would have had a lot of reading to do)

and i do agree that leti & meghan are more similar than they are different - divorced, sellout relatives, married to husbands that would kill for them, women that made their own money by merit and had successful careers... the only difference is that leti's smear campaign was limited to an entire country, while the latter became a worldwide poster child for being the whipping boy (girl in meg's case) for right wingers scared of losing power and scared of what she represents

Nicklausbtzz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,684 456 61
Alleybux
everything the OP said was factual... and that's just the tip of the iceberg with all the stories that i've collected over the past few months about how abominably the royal family treated leti - one example is how casa real leaked stories of faux concern about her weight and saying that she was anorexic to purposefully distract from JC's revolving harem of women... sound familiar????

(it's a shame all those royal biographies of the SRF are in, well, spanish, because a b!tch would have had a lot of reading to do)

and i do agree that leti & meghan are more similar than they are different - divorced, sellout relatives, married to husbands that would kill for them, women that made their own money by merit and had successful careers... the only difference is that leti's smear campaign was limited to an entire country, while the latter became a worldwide poster child for being the whipping boy (girl in meg's case) for right wingers scared of losing power and scared of what she represents
My girl literally just has her husband and her girls :cry::cry:

Makedah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,063 832 124
Alleybux
I mean such a messy situation! And for what??? The Cambridges could have done a cute little video with their kids ( that they like to show off) at home to encourage people to respect the lockdown and show that they respect those restrictions as well, show that they sympathize with the population, show they are grateful for people on the frontline. Effective and not expensive. What's the point of all...THIS? Now the whole damn family including the Queen joined them...what in the hell!

It just looks forced and pompous, again - for what? People are pissed these days! We are tired of 2020. Nobody needs that form of escapism. Relax and go home gotdamn!

PS: wear masks during photo ops!
How hard is it to pretend that you actually use masks? Especially in this context.

I don't knows that people wanna see Fred and Gladys at the moment.

Last edited:

LisaRene

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
9,744 185 90
Alleybux
I mean such a messy situation! And for what??? The Cambridges could have done a cute little video with their kids ( that they like to show off) at home to encourage people to respect the lockdown and show that they respect those restrictions as well, show that they sympathize with the population, show they are grateful for people on the frontline. Effective and not expensive. What's the point of all...THIS? Now the whole damn family including the Queen joined them...what in the hell!

It just looks forced and pompous, again - for what? People are pissed these days! Nobody needs that form of escapism. Relax and go home people!

How hard is it to pretend that you actually use masks? Especially in this context.

P.S.S. Wear masks that fit your face!! Good grief!

bamfffffffffffffff

moving to lurk mode
Reaction score
Reactions
72,296 913 388
Alleybux
The government was certainly not consulted for this tour.

This is just chucking the royals under the bus. Which they absolutely deserve and I’m here to watch. But for the government to go “This has nothing to do with us. Go ask the royals” is not true IMO. It doesn’t matter who’s idea it was, the government had to have approved at a certain level at least.

But they back-pedalled anyways

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,719 4,764 1,968
Alleybux

It just looks forced and pompous, again - for what? People are pissed these days! We are tired of 2020. Nobody needs that form of escapism. Relax and go home gotdamn!

Lol this is embarrassing!

Makedah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,063 832 124
Alleybux
I do think the government was consulted, maybe they agreed reluctantly? Maybe they saw the backlash coming but I think the knew for sure. I just posted the video with the whole Windsor Klan including the queen. Of course they knew about the whole thing but they probably knew it was a bad idea but the family owns the Tories so they put them in their place real fast!

coexist

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,381 812 245
Alleybux
I wonder where Princess Anne‘s husband was I hope this is it mean things are on the rocks? Also noticed that she wears a hearing aid.

Excitotoxin

"I dissent"
Reaction score
Reactions
47,099 348 54
Alleybux
Rejoining the NHS and flying the heli would have by far been the best pr they could have thought of during these Covid times.
William would have had to re-certify, at considerable cost for the taxpayers, as he lost his co-pilot's license quite some time ago. He never bothered to fly the bare minimum of hours needed to maintain the license, and then there's his bad eyesight.
I wonder where Princess Anne‘s husband was I hope this is it mean things are on the rocks? Also noticed that she wears a hearing aid.
If their marriage really was damaged beyond repair, I wouldn't want to announce it by not showing up at an event like this.

Good for her though to not shy away from using hearing aids, the way other public figures do sometimes, as if needing something like this would be somehow considered shameful. Makes her come across as more human.

uglyvirgo

Reaction score
Reactions
156,930 1,196 261
Alleybux
12/8

to wrap up the flop of a mini tour aboard the royal plague express train, the keenbridges started their morning in wales, visiting cardiff university for a "christmas at the castle" event involving marshmallow toasting before they heard (and pretended to care) about the mental health of the students during the pandemic:

Eotf1fAXIAgSAA6

Eotf1fFW8AEos5_

during their time there, they listened to a welsh samba band (supported by the UK govt's culture recovery fund) play some tunes:

Eotf3ymW8AEi6vc

in bath, they met with residents and staff of cleeve court care home:

EouDq02WEAA2Fvb

EouMR9WXYAAxZLZ

EouMR9UXcAEOZyu

EouMR9mVQAARiGy

TFW when your social media flackeys accidentally tell on themselves by making a rather large looking cat be the center of the video than the royals actually doing the visiting - i'm sure bulliam would be incandescent with rage over a furry feline videobombing his visit too :relieved:

unsurprisingly, a pit stop was made over at keen's birth town of reading, where the couple came to the hospital she was born at (royal berkshire hospital) to talk with a group of nurses:

EoujS3aVoAIfYlY

EoujS3bUYAEBOa_

and the visit came to a much needed end at windsor, where the keenbridges were joined with petty betty, the adulterer and adultress of cornwall, prince edward and countess fiesta, and princess anne to thank volunteers and service people on the front lines of the pandemic:

EovKXd-XEAEizHz

EovKXduXMAEcaPl

EovKXd5XIAAkYzl

EousJ_2XYAAuH1-

they've been married "in name only" for a number of years now, as they've separated behind closed doors while keeping up appearances for the media - the tea i last heard is that she wanted to divorce tim but the queen refused... perhaps when she dies anne will finally get around to serving papers, i guess

ShashalovesCats

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,648 2,693 348
Alleybux

The rest of the family joined them because the tour ended. Since you know it was a 3 day tour. 3 days only!

I agree that while the internal tour is a cute idea, now was not the right time for it and I don't think that the essential workers needed this added stress.

Something that is related to X-mas related but at home would have been a good idea.

Also, some people are genuinely not going to get to see their family these holidays. Between the stories of the Queen attempting to force her staff to spend the holidays in Sandringham and the fact that all the Senior Royals could join the Keens on this end of tour, well I just feel like it is a little out of touch.

The Queen's Housekeeper Quits Amid Staff Christmas "Revolt"

ZoeyB

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,294 1,460 320
Alleybux

The tabloids and Jaimie Pen Of Hell (penifel) caused her sister's suicide. They hounded Erika relentlessly until she gave up and killed herself. The male cousin published all of those lies after Letizia refused to use her position at court to get him high-profile work.

She had to suffer her jealous sister-in-law and her husband. An example of how they treated her? They used the email accounts from their shady non-profit to trade crude, sexist emails with photos of Letizia, writing about 'how this is her orgasm face' etc.

Letizia was forced to sit on the sidelines because Sofia and Cristina wanted her there. She was forbidden to do any work outside of the Spain for most of her time as Crown Princess. No independent tours, no UN work like her fellow CPs. She responded by going deep locally, with her years of work with rare diseases particularly.

ShashalovesCats

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,648 2,693 348
Alleybux

By the way, I love how Cambridge fans are like jubilating at this being a representation of the Slim Down monarchy but we still have so many senior royals here:

• The Queen
  • Prince Charles and Camila
  • Anne
  • The Wessexes
  • and the Cambridges.
Nothing too slim about all these people who are still doing basically no work

ZoeyB

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,294 1,460 320
Alleybux
an article about Inaki and Cristina mocking Letizia back in the day

Crude, sexist emails embarrass Spain's royals
Alex Dunham/The Local/AFP
alex.dunham@thelocal.com
11 November 2013

Crude, sexist emails embarrass Spain's royals

"What do your brother Prince Felipe and Real Madrid have in common? Eih? Eih?"

King Juan Carlos' son-in-law has brought further shame on Spain’s Royal Family after a series of “tasteless” emails in which he mocked his in-laws and other key figures were leaked to the Spanish press.

Could things get any worse for Iñaki Urdangarin, Duke of Palma?

The husband of Spain’s Princess Cristina has been one of the country’s main public enemies since an investigation began in 2010 into his alleged embezzlement of €6 million of public funds.

The couple’s life has been under the microscope ever since, with Spain’s press revealing new insights into the degree of illicit business practices both were involved in.

Now emails from Urdangarin’s computer seized as part of the ongoing investigation reveal to some extent what the disgraced Duke is like as a person.

His sense of humour has been described as “tasteless” and “chauvinistic” by El Mundo, the first Spanish newspaper to publish Urdangarin’s email correspondence with Princess Cristina.

The butt of some of his jokes is Letizia, Princess of Asturias and wife of the heir to the throne, Felipe.

“What do Prince Felipe and Real Madrid have in common?” wrote Urdangarin to Cristina in the wake of the Princes of Asturias’ engagement.

“They both fµck Alaleti (a play on words which refers to both the shortening of Letizia’s name – Leti – and how Atlético de Madrid are casually known – Atleti).

In another email Urdangarin sent his wife a photomontage of famous Spanish newsreaders, including Letizia before she took on her royal role, under the title “orgasms”.

The Duke of Palma also mocked Jaime de Marichalar, the husband of his sister-in-law, Elena, with a mock-up that compares his attire to that of Inspector Clouseau and Inspector Gadget.

Another joke photo shows Queen Sofía and other royal family members looking bored at a sporting event at the Athens Olympics in 2000 under the title “Spanish Royals’ Holidays”.

Urdangarin also reveals a sexist side when forwarding his wife a joke about women's inability to understand modern technology that suggests an iron could be used as a prototype computer mouse.

He also sent his friends a spoof email alleging he was taking on a job with an NGO, attaching a photo of six topless girls with rifles as his “team”.

Spain's Royal Family have been beset by scandals in recent times.

The country's King Juan Carlos came under fire after it emerged he had gone on a luxury elephant hunting holiday in Botswana in 2011, or at a time when one in four Spaniards were out of work.

As a result, the popularity of the king — widely respected for his role in helping Spain transition to democracy after the death of long-term dictator Francisco Franco — has taken a tumble.

uglyvirgo

Reaction score
Reactions
156,930 1,196 261
Alleybux
12/8

at the university of utrecht, queen maxima made a visit focusing on the impact of the corona pandemic on education - for months, the social life of students has mainly come to a standstill, forcing them to follow many lectures digitally; with some experiencing psychological complaints such as stress, mood swings and loneliness as a result

maxima visited a lab practical for biology students as she spoke with students and a teacher about the continuation of practical training while observing the applicable corona measures

making her way to the 'utrecht biologists association', she listened to members speak about the role that study organizations play in the field of student bonding, especially for first-year students - in all, maxima spoke with a freshman, a PhD student and a student psychologist about the psychosocial consequences of the COVID outbreak for students:

csm_Maxima_Biologieles1_89fccedee9.jpg

EovKpB2WMAEzEuC

EovKpB0W8AAkgUm

EovKpB-XEAAXKwX

csm_Maxima_Biologieles4_a0db994e95.jpg

later in the evening, the queen was present for a digital meeting titled 'COVID-19 and childhood cancer', delivering a brief message at the meeting of ELPIDA (association of friends of children with cancer), an organization dedicated to the exchange of knowledge and experience between scientists and physicians in the field of childhood cancer

during the meeting, maxima and several other speakers emphasized the importance of childhood cancer research:

EovW_vNXUAAXn3U

and as far as harry's newest lawsuit against the Fail™ (in addition to the Scum™), here are the deets in case some of you missed it:

but since guardian copypastas are forbidden on LSA, here's a screengrab from the torygraph instead:

EopKlApUYAAbYWN

EopKlWbVgAI_k0w

EopKlnaVEAEupWD

EopKmBxVgAA7dXU

also, whoever wrote this can eat sh!t on a platter - what the f*ck do they mean by "alleged drone"??? b!tches really be sprinkling "alleged" all over articles like parsley, what is 'alleged' about a case where splash news was found to be at fault and were forced to pay damages & turn over all photographic evidence???

i hope they don't stop there, tbh - them serving papers to piss morgan and dirty dan personally (not the entities they work for) would truly be the cherry on top and make my entire year

ShashalovesCats

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,648 2,693 348
Alleybux
12/8

at the university of utrecht, queen maxima made a visit focusing on the impact of the corona pandemic on education - for months, the social life of students has mainly come to a standstill, forcing them to follow many lectures digitally; with some experiencing psychological complaints such as stress, mood swings and loneliness as a result

maxima visited a lab practical for biology students as she spoke with students and a teacher about the continuation of practical training while observing the applicable corona measures

making her way to the 'utrecht biologists association', she listened to members speak about the role that study organizations play in the field of student bonding, especially for first-year students - in all, maxima spoke with a freshman, a PhD student and a student psychologist about the psychosocial consequences of the COVID outbreak for students:

csm_Maxima_Biologieles1_89fccedee9.jpg

EovKpB2WMAEzEuC

EovKpB0W8AAkgUm

EovKpB-XEAAXKwX

csm_Maxima_Biologieles4_a0db994e95.jpg

later in the evening, the queen was present for a digital meeting titled 'COVID-19 and childhood cancer', delivering a brief message at the meeting of ELPIDA (association of friends of children with cancer), an organization dedicated to the exchange of knowledge and experience between scientists and physicians in the field of childhood cancer

during the meeting, maxima and several other speakers emphasized the importance of childhood cancer research:

EovW_vNXUAAXn3U

and as far as harry's newest lawsuit against the Fail™ (in addition to the Scum™), here are the deets in case some of you missed it:

but since guardian copypastas are forbidden on LSA, here's a screengrab from the torygraph instead:

EopKlApUYAAbYWN

EopKlWbVgAI_k0w

EopKlnaVEAEupWD

EopKmBxVgAA7dXU

also, whoever wrote this can eat sh!t on a platter - what the f*ck do they mean by "alleged drone"??? b!tches really be sprinkling "alleged" all over articles like parsley, what is 'alleged' about a case where splash news was found to be at fault and were forced to pay damages & turn over all photographic evidence???

i hope they don't stop there, tbh - them serving papers to piss morgan and dirty dan personally (not the entities they work for) would truly be the cherry on top and make my entire year

Yeah. The tone of that Torygraph article was so gross. We all saw the drone shots with Meghan, Archie and the two dogs in Vancouver Island. We saw the pics of Archie and his Grandmama on private property. We read the media complain about the fact that the Sussexes put up privacy fencing in Lee Daniel's house after constant drone shots. We heard about the phone complaints for over head drone shots.

Of course 6 lawsuits seems like a lot when you expect people to just roll over and take it. But when it is contextualized in wow, there have been about 247 articles in the Mail about Meghan and just about the same for Harry. And there are actually all these breaches of privacy and illegal news gathering, well six seems like it is highlighting a pattern.

Also, not all six are against the same entity.

And most importantly, these tabloids do this type of sh*t to normal people. Like there are stories of the tabloids harassing poor families because Eff the Poor and especially EFF them if they are nonwhite.

So if these lawsuits make people realize that they have rights and it makes the reporters think twice then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.