Quantcast

RuPaul vs The TRANS Community? Should Transexuals and or women be allowed on DragRace?

Should Transexuals and/or lesbians be allowed on DragRace?

• YES

• NO

• Trans yes, but Lesbians no!

• Lesbians yes, but Trans no!

• Maybe - under certain situations/conditions

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tylerdagreat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,640 10,709 609
Alleybux
1*-2vJx6f8xzxEXpgf_bzemg.png

Multiple Drag Race alumni have called out RuPaul for the “conscious exclusion” of transgender queens from the cast of the show’s 12th season.

RuPaul’s Drag Race unveiled the 13 queens who will compete in the new season on VH1.

327041b72955077b9f2968e5cb9330e2.jpg

After the cast reveal, Drag Race alum Detox took to Twitter to congratulate the new contestants while relaying strong words for RuPaul and his show.

“To @RuPaulsDragRace: Enough with the feigned inclusivity. Time to start putting your money where your mouth is. #AllDragIsValid,” they wrote in a tweet. In response to a follower who said they were “done with the political correction [sic],” Detox said in a separate tweet,

“It’s not about political correctness*, it’s about the conscious exclusion of an integral part of the drag community. I wouldn’t be where I am if it weren’t for the trans performers that took me under their wings, and they deserve the same kinds of opportunities.”

InstinctCarmenCarreraFail-e1580176068600.jpg

Carmen Carrera, a drag performer and model who came out as trans after she appeared on the third season of Drag Race, also blasted RuPaul on Twitter.

“For someone to consciously block the truth of trans performers and the progression of our movement all because [sic] the public at large doesn’t know any better is just a cruel and evil use of power,” they wrote.
7tj7xog9cn821.jpg

“RuPaul is the Hitler, false prophet, anti-Christ of the LGBTQ community.”

Many of their followers replied saying that comparing RuPaul to Hitler was insensitive, with one user writing: “To compare someone to H*tler is not only disrespectful to that person, but for the communities that suffered and were MURDERED underneath him.”

DXm00B1X0AAtIQT.jpg

The diversity in Drag Race’s casting choices — particularly around the inclusion of drag kings, as well as trans, AFAB, and nonbinary performers — has been a point of criticism among fans for years.

But scrutiny has heightened since RuPaul stated in an 2018 Guardian interview that he probably wouldn’t allow trans queens to participate on the show if they had already begun to medically transition, and implied that “bio queens” (cisgender female drag queens) had no place in drag. “Drag loses its sense of danger and its sense of irony once it’s not men doing it, because at its core it’s a social statement and a big f-you to male-dominated culture,” he said.

“So for men to do it, it’s really punk rock, because it’s a real rejection of masculinity.”
carmen-e1580060798498.jpg

The comments were a shock to many, considering that they were made just a few months after the airing of season nine, where openly trans queen Peppermint placed runner-up.

In the Guardian interview, Ru implied that Peppermint was allowed to be on the show because she did not yet undergo a gender affirming surgery. “Peppermint didn’t get breast implants until after she left our show; she was identifying as a woman, but she hadn’t really transitioned,” he told The Guardian.

Many fans, including season nine winner Sasha Velour, pointed out that trans and nonbinary performers have been doing drag “for centuries.”

drag-race1.jpg

49EF25F000000578-5469015-image-m-82_1520358149943.jpg

After the comments sparked intense backlash online, RuPaul apologized the next day with a tweet. “Each morning I pray to set aside everything I THINK I know, so I may have an open mind and a new experience,” he wrote. “I understand and regret the hurt I have caused.

The trans community are heroes of our shared LGBTQ movement.” He then shared another tweet, ostensibly with the intention of posting the trans flag, but instead with a painting called Train Landscape.

RuPaul on Twitter

Gillian Branstetter on Twitter

In the history of RuPaul’s Drag Race and its spin-off series All Stars, there have only been a handful of openly trans contestants.
446.png

49EDE0AB00000578-5469015-image-m-76_1520356335098.jpg

Season five’s Monica Beverly Hillz was the first contestant to come out as trans on the show, while season nine’s Peppermint came out prior to the show, and Gia Gunn competed on All Stars season four after coming out as trans following her initial season six appearance.
drag-race-transphobia-1.jpg

Other alumni who have come out as trans following their season taping include Sonique, Stacy Layne Matthews, and Kenya Michaels, among others.
Season 3 contestant, Carmen Carrera, has become one of the biggest success stories post show, having modeled for Victoria’s Secret and gone on to fame in a different realm of entertainment:

As herself- an identity she could not embody on his show. While other past contestants have gone on to worldwide fame, Carrera had to do it on her own terms and outside the ‘RuSphere’ that typically propels post show careers. Since then, she has vocally opposed the dismissive and insensitive culture RuPaul has created towards Transgender women via his titular show.

In particular, Carrera opposed the use of the words “She-Male” and “******” in key parts of the series segments, stating that they were slurs which compromised the dignity of the Transgender community and were counter-intuitive to progress, even damaging to developing minds that consumed the content of the show, receiving it as a sort of gay gospel. She was right.

In the aftermath of her speaking out against the show that was becoming a mainstream behemoth, she received immediate backlash from the gay, straight and Cisgender community. She was called a traitor, ungrateful, attacked viciously on social media by people hurling transphobic abuse at her.

The ire of the Rupaul fandom had been stoked against her. The company that produces the show, World of Wonder, allegedly claimed they were distancing themselves from the language deemed appropriate by Rupaul.
Screen-Shot-2018-03-11-at-10-36-18-am.png

However, the language changed in future seasons as a direct result of Carrera’s actively refusing to sit in complicity to the degradation of Trans people- who are just as valid and important as gay and lesbian viewers. Consequentially, Carrera was excommunicated from RuPaul’s star-making machine as he fired back:

Season 3 contestant, Carmen Carrera, has become one of the biggest success stories post show, having modeled for Victoria’s Secret and gone on to fame in a different realm of entertainment: As herself- an identity she could not embody on his show. While other past contestants have gone on to worldwide fame, Carrera had to do it on her own terms and outside the ‘RuSphere’ that typically propels post show careers. Since then, "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">she has vocally opposed the dismissive and insensitive culture RuPaul has created towards Transgender women via his titular show. In particular, Carrera opposed the use of the words “She-Male” and “******” in key parts of the series segments, stating that they were slurs which compromised the dignity of the Transgender community and were counter-intuitive to progress, even damaging to developing minds that consumed the content of the show, receiving it as a sort of gay gospel. She was right.

In the aftermath of her speaking out against the show that was becoming a mainstream behemoth, she received immediate backlash from the gay, straight and Cisgender community.

She was called a traitor, ungrateful, attacked viciously on social media by people hurling transphobic abuse at her.
The ire of the Rupaul fandom had been stoked against her. The company that produces the show, World of Wonder, allegedly claimed they were distancing themselves from the language deemed appropriate by Rupaul.

However, the language changed in future seasons as a direct result of Carrera’s actively refusing to sit in complicity to the degradation of Trans people- who are just as valid and important as gay and lesbian viewers. Consequentially, Carrera was excommunicated from RuPaul’s star-making machine as he fired back:
1*x3jGuqQX73wk6onDIrSSlQ.png

Tylerdagreat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,640 10,709 609
Alleybux
“Drag is what I do. Trans is who I am.” Beverly Hillz said.

RuPaul appeared supportive, going as far to say “The only thing we screen for is Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent.” As a businessman with a demographic that includes Transgender women, it was the right thing to say. Now, of course, we realize it was untrue as his recent statements wholly contradict his televised one back in 2014.

Would Monica Beverly Hillz had been cast if she hadn’t applied for Drag Race presenting as a male? Certainly not.

Like Carmen Carrera, Beverly Hillz spoke out in support of Transgender Drag Performers during the slur controversy. Also, like Carrera, she admitted that she received violent backlash for defending the integrity of Trans viewers.

In an interview with Into Magazine just today, she remembers the hate and abuse as “Astounding.”

What is also astounding is how post-show Transwomen who now comfortably inhabit their skin are subjected to vast amounts of threats and anti-trans insults if they object to transphobic rhetoric- and that abuse comes directly from fans of a gay oriented show. It demonstrates that tolerance for Transgender Drag Queens is extremely limited in the more broad LGB CIS community, and being an ally stops cold the moment one of them advocates for compassion or respect as a Transperson rather than a Drag character. It would appear that many gay and CIS fans of Drag Race- of which I am admittedly a fan myself- have a fickle, complicated relationship with the Trans and femme Drag community. We are not allowed to be critical or exhibit an interest in matters that concern us if it does not shine the series or it’s host in positive light. Aren’t these people supposed to be our allies? Yet, instead, we become the enemy when we raise our voice in self defense. The turnabout is frightening.

Past contestant Jiggly Caliente came out quietly as Trans in 2016. In a recent ")

interview with Billboard magazine to promote her new album, she was asked if she thought the stigma of Transgender women performing as Drag Queens was starting to break down.

She answered;

“The thing for me is that there have been, and there are, plenty of trans women that have careers in drag. This is has been going on for years, way, way before Drag Race. So it’s just now becoming a little more mainstream because there’s a trans movement going on. I’m glad and I’m super proud that there is a movement that is showcasing trans women where … we’re not seen as xes workers, you know? Because it was so taboo or whatever, and I’m glad that we’re being showcased in all forms of art — may it be theater, may it be movies, books, television, and music! I’m know I’m not the first trans hip-hop artist out there, and people have to research! There’s trans women out there doing it.”

Except on Drag Race, which is by far the biggest platform for the gay community — possibly for Transwomen like Jiggly as long as they stealth through long enough before coming out. She gave a very pageant answer to the question without addressing the elephant in the room. Coming out and standing against transphobia when it is the very hand that’s feeding you, well, that would be career suicide. I get it.

Rupaul himself seems to feel that his status as an older, edgy gay man entitles him to live in a state of perpetual resistance to anyone or anything but himself and people like him. The rest of us have no place at his table. It’s a crude parallel, but not altogether dissimilar from modern conservative evangelicals in power who send thoughts and prayers but want walls built to keep out the undesirables.

How’s that for irony?

0*XH9j6x7HW4wSLdMk.png

0*XH9j6x7HW4wSLdMk.png

Season 9 Contestant, Peppermint
Let’s talk about Peppermint. She’s the season 9 Drag Queen who is an out Transwoman. Her status was known within the NYC community prior to her appearance on Drag Race last year. I don’t know Peppermint personally, but knew of her as a staple in the Drag nightlife. She’s a staunch professional with an excellent reputation. When I heard she had been cast on Rupaul’s Drag Race and knowing the climate is so unfavorable to Trans Drag performers, I wondered if things were changing. Had RuPaul evolved his views? As a sidebar, I also wondered how she would change clothes in room full of men, but I digress.

Much to my surprise, Peppermint popped up as a boy.

WHAT?

I blinked twice and rattled my head back and forth like a Looney Tunes character that had been slapped upside the head with a canoe paddle. In a later episode, she came out in the same fashion Beverly Hillz had years prior, as a Transgender woman. I thought to myself, “Did she really go back into the closet just to come out again on television?

It’s hard not to speculate on how this happened. Did she audition as a boy to gain a platform as many had before? Was the ‘coming out’ episode produced for a storyline? Did they ask her to present as male throughout non-drag segments in which contestants speak in confessionals as their male person?

RuPaul elucidated on the presence of Peppermint in his interview, and it’s just as bad as you expect at this point:

“It’s an interesting area. Peppermint didn’t get breast implants until after she left our show; she was identifying as a woman, but she hadn’t really transitioned.”

So, friends, here is the Ru-Logic:
dragq-2-750x422.jpg

Identifying as a transwoman is acceptable as long as you don’t modify your body. CISgender men may get injections, fillers, facelifts, implants and it’s fine as long as you don’t call yourself “Transgender.”

Follow?

I don’t either. Because it’s a twisted, distorted view that, like it or not, translates as thinly veiled Trans-hate. It’s not as much Transphobia- RuPaul isn’t afraid of Transgender people, he simply doesn’t like them in the context of his show. And, well, it is his show.

And there are certainly a great many Transgender and Cisgender women who could care less about Drag Queens or RuPaul, and that’s valid. The reality is, there are Transwomen who resent that, in the greater mainstream, there is problematic confusion wherein Transwomen are ignorantly perceived as Drag Queens themselves. This is due to lack of education and visibility from the Trans community to mainstream audiences. There are very few bridges built for accurate information to cross into the homes of the average television viewer. Let’s not forget, it took Drag Queen Courtney Act, via the platform of Celebrity Big Brother, to explain to her fellow housemates what the difference between a Transwoman and a Drag Queen is, despite one houseguest, India Willoughby, being Transgender.

BlaqHippy

Bubble Baffs
Reaction score
Reactions
35,734 682 102
Alleybux
If I get groaned...whatever.

I feel this is their safe space and it should be trans, or bio men only.

ImaDinasti

FREE TOKYO GHOST! OG BABYLON KILLER OF JAPAN!
Reaction score
Reactions
20,713 1,445 172
Alleybux
Wow, I'm really stunned right now! I'll wait to see how this plays out.

ClassySexyFirst

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,347 2,143 2,431
Alleybux
1*-2vJx6f8xzxEXpgf_bzemg.png

Multiple Drag Race alumni have called out RuPaul for the “conscious exclusion” of transgender queens from the cast of the show’s 12th season.

RuPaul’s Drag Race unveiled the 13 queens who will compete in the new season on VH1.

327041b72955077b9f2968e5cb9330e2.jpg

After the cast reveal, Drag Race alum Detox took to Twitter to congratulate the new contestants while relaying strong words for RuPaul and his show.

“To @RuPaulsDragRace: Enough with the feigned inclusivity. Time to start putting your money where your mouth is. #AllDragIsValid,” they wrote in a tweet. In response to a follower who said they were “done with the political correction [sic],” Detox said in a separate tweet,

“It’s not about political correctness*, it’s about the conscious exclusion of an integral part of the drag community. I wouldn’t be where I am if it weren’t for the trans performers that took me under their wings, and they deserve the same kinds of opportunities.”

InstinctCarmenCarreraFail-e1580176068600.jpg

Carmen Carrera, a drag performer and model who came out as trans after she appeared on the third season of Drag Race, also blasted RuPaul on Twitter.

“For someone to consciously block the truth of trans performers and the progression of our movement all because [sic] the public at large doesn’t know any better is just a cruel and evil use of power,” they wrote.
7tj7xog9cn821.jpg

“RuPaul is the Hitler, false prophet, anti-Christ of the LGBTQ community.”

Many of their followers replied saying that comparing RuPaul to Hitler was insensitive, with one user writing: “To compare someone to H*tler is not only disrespectful to that person, but for the communities that suffered and were MURDERED underneath him.”

DXm00B1X0AAtIQT.jpg

The diversity in Drag Race’s casting choices — particularly around the inclusion of drag kings, as well as trans, AFAB, and nonbinary performers — has been a point of criticism among fans for years.

But scrutiny has heightened since RuPaul stated in an 2018 Guardian interview that he probably wouldn’t allow trans queens to participate on the show if they had already begun to medically transition, and implied that “bio queens” (cisgender female drag queens) had no place in drag. “Drag loses its sense of danger and its sense of irony once it’s not men doing it, because at its core it’s a social statement and a big f-you to male-dominated culture,” he said.

“So for men to do it, it’s really punk rock, because it’s a real rejection of masculinity.”
carmen-e1580060798498.jpg

The comments were a shock to many, considering that they were made just a few months after the airing of season nine, where openly trans queen Peppermint placed runner-up.

In the Guardian interview, Ru implied that Peppermint was allowed to be on the show because she did not yet undergo a gender affirming surgery. “Peppermint didn’t get breast implants until after she left our show; she was identifying as a woman, but she hadn’t really transitioned,” he told The Guardian.

Many fans, including season nine winner Sasha Velour, pointed out that trans and nonbinary performers have been doing drag “for centuries.”

drag-race1.jpg

49EF25F000000578-5469015-image-m-82_1520358149943.jpg

After the comments sparked intense backlash online, RuPaul apologized the next day with a tweet. “Each morning I pray to set aside everything I THINK I know, so I may have an open mind and a new experience,” he wrote. “I understand and regret the hurt I have caused.

The trans community are heroes of our shared LGBTQ movement.” He then shared another tweet, ostensibly with the intention of posting the trans flag, but instead with a painting called Train Landscape.

RuPaul on Twitter

Gillian Branstetter on Twitter

In the history of RuPaul’s Drag Race and its spin-off series All Stars, there have only been a handful of openly trans contestants.
446.png

49EDE0AB00000578-5469015-image-m-76_1520356335098.jpg

Season five’s Monica Beverly Hillz was the first contestant to come out as trans on the show, while season nine’s Peppermint came out prior to the show, and Gia Gunn competed on All Stars season four after coming out as trans following her initial season six appearance.
drag-race-transphobia-1.jpg

Other alumni who have come out as trans following their season taping include Sonique, Stacy Layne Matthews, and Kenya Michaels, among others.
Season 3 contestant, Carmen Carrera, has become one of the biggest success stories post show, having modeled for Victoria’s Secret and gone on to fame in a different realm of entertainment:

As herself- an identity she could not embody on his show. While other past contestants have gone on to worldwide fame, Carrera had to do it on her own terms and outside the ‘RuSphere’ that typically propels post show careers. Since then, she has vocally opposed the dismissive and insensitive culture RuPaul has created towards Transgender women via his titular show.

In particular, Carrera opposed the use of the words “She-Male” and “******” in key parts of the series segments, stating that they were slurs which compromised the dignity of the Transgender community and were counter-intuitive to progress, even damaging to developing minds that consumed the content of the show, receiving it as a sort of gay gospel. She was right.

In the aftermath of her speaking out against the show that was becoming a mainstream behemoth, she received immediate backlash from the gay, straight and Cisgender community. She was called a traitor, ungrateful, attacked viciously on social media by people hurling transphobic abuse at her.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-11-at-10-36-18-am.png

Season 3 contestant, Carmen Carrera, has become one of the biggest success stories post show, having modeled for Victoria’s Secret and gone on to fame in a different realm of entertainment: As herself- an identity she could not embody on his show. While other past contestants have gone on to worldwide fame, Carrera had to do it on her own terms and outside the ‘RuSphere’ that typically propels post show careers. Since then, "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">she has vocally opposed the dismissive and insensitive culture RuPaul has created towards Transgender women via his titular show. In particular, Carrera opposed the use of the words “She-Male” and “******” in key parts of the series segments, stating that they were slurs which compromised the dignity of the Transgender community and were counter-intuitive to progress, even damaging to developing minds that consumed the content of the show, receiving it as a sort of gay gospel. She was right.

In the aftermath of her speaking out against the show that was becoming a mainstream behemoth, she received immediate backlash from the gay, straight and Cisgender community.

She was called a traitor, ungrateful, attacked viciously on social media by people hurling transphobic abuse at her.

1*x3jGuqQX73wk6onDIrSSlQ.png

Yall need to research the history between gay men and trans community. Gay men have always felt a way about a man wanting to be a woman. These 2 groups do not get along. You can even see it on the show POSE when the trans lady come in and the gay men kick her out the bar. I wish people will stop believing that all gay like each other like all black people like each other. Rupaul always make it clear he is a gay man who dresses like a woman but he is a gay man. He can do what he likes.

ALSO drag is an expression and a transgender dressing like a woman is not drag is what they are doing everyday.

LaVieBoheme

Block and ignore the racists. Don’t feed them.
Reaction score
Reactions
358,288 10,574 2,206
Alleybux
Wouldn't allowing transwomen in drag be the same as allowing bio women in drag?

If that's the case, we can all do drag and let's not call it drag anymore, let's just call it dress up and lip sync.

QueenViper

#2021 Is Going To Be My Best Year
Reaction score
Reactions
55,637 1,055 3,027
Alleybux
Yall need to research the history between gay men and trans community. Gay men have always felt a way about a man wanting to be a woman. These 2 groups do not get along. You can even see it on the show POSE when the trans lady come in and the gay men kick her out the bar. I wish people will stop believing that all gay like each other like all black people like each other. Rupaul always make it clear he is a gay man who dresses like a woman but he is a gay man. He can do what he likes.

ALSO drag is an expression and a transgender dressing like a woman is not drag is what they are doing everyday.

I have my doubts about what you wrote.

The majority of the people who are promoting transgenders right on this forum are gay men. The transgender threads are being posted by them.

The majority of those who see nothing wrong with them being tacked onto LGB are gay men.

Gay men on this site have admitted to being attracted to transgenders.

The reality is many of them will fµck anything and see no problem with transgenders and their nonsense towards lesbians, straight folks, etc.

TONYC

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
72,789 4,943 2,341
Alleybux
What I say to them is

It's his show. He can do what the fµck he wants. If you don't like it, don't watch.

Start your own trans slash lesbian drag competition and get it on air.

ClassySexyFirst

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,347 2,143 2,431
Alleybux

The majority of the people who are promoting transgenders right on this forum are gay men. The transgender threads are being posted by them.

The majority of those who see nothing wrong with them being tacked onto LGB are gay men.

The reality is many of them will fµck anything and see no problem with transgenders and their nonsense towards lesbians, straight folks, etc.

Then I would add that Rupaul is also of a different generation he is OG frontline gay rights generation that feel that all the other letters are benefitting from their wins. If there is a food chain they are at the top of the whole thing. It is a very diff thinking of the average gay man today.

Reaction score
Reactions
333,607 6,235 5,654
Alleybux
Team no one but women, including lesbians.

“Drag loses its sense of danger and its sense of irony once it’s not men doing it, because at its core it’s a social statement and a big f-you to male-dominated culture”

Interesting excuse to exclude females from their culture while also mimicking femininity and wearing it like a mask.

I have no interest in drag culture but I think it’s hilarious how hard this show is being marketed. I’ve seen promo for it everywhere these past few weeks. The only point I care about is how it’s real funny they can bar women but let women—51% of the population—try to have ANYTHING to ourselves and it’s a nope. :disdain

somebutch

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,684 121 87
Alleybux
Why not? Drag kings and trans women who do drag do exist. And people love them.

that's subjective. I've avoided going to the only lesbian bar because they are hell bent on tossing in a drag king show every other damn night. Anyone can do drag but not everyone can "DO DRAG".

LionessR

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,674 918 242
Alleybux
I understand the drama but people go way to far in how the criticize folks and lose the bigger picture. Hitler? Really?

The man has a hit TV show bringing drag to the forefront.
Drag has become cool and popular. Folks go to drag brunch for fun.
He has given opportunity to men on all spectrums of sexuality.

I get that people disagree but cancel culture is so toxic.

Ragerrunner

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,216 2,972 5,564
Alleybux

Gay men like the PENIS on transwomen, to be clear.

HongKongho

ZhangZiyisho
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
155,696 6,271 6,569
Alleybux
wow the transformers are really trying it

it’s RUPAULS show if he doesn’t want transgenders on there that’s for him to decide

There’s a big line between drag and trans

and Drag Kings need their own show but Drag Kings aren’t as bold or there aren’t as many to have a show like Drag race

same with the Faux Queens they can have their own show as a Faux Queen is a woman who dresses and acts like a Drag Queen

but transwomen you need to sit down and eat your food not everyone lives with your delusions or gonna kiss your ass

Reaction score
Reactions
136,818 2,744 1,706
Alleybux
that's subjective. I've avoided going to the only lesbian bar because they are hell bent on tossing in a drag king show every other damn night. Anyone can do drag but not everyone can "DO DRAG".
I've been to primarily male gay bars. They're generally accepting of trans people, straight women and women doing drag from my experience. They usually do pretty well.

But this is in part why Dragula exists.

Da_Fuqqq

#BLACKGIRLMAGIC
Reaction score
Reactions
47,275 1,413 445
Alleybux
you know... me as a woman always wanted to dress like a man who dress like a woman and see if i can get drag race lmaoo

RANDOM lol

GeeMoneyNig

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,594 1,037 1,533
Alleybux
It isn't transphobic to bar transwomen. They have an unfair advantage in a drag-queen competition.

TrixyStar

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,925 1,769 1,991
Alleybux
Yes and no.

Many of my trans female friends agree because they hate being labeled drag Queen's and boys in wigs. The ones I know are fishy as hell and unclockable. They wouldn't want to be in that category. But at the same time most of these men on here have had so much damn work done to be "fishier" in drag that I mean they might as well let the trans girls or real women who want too!