RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13!

Mrs Henry

Vodka and Whiskey
Reaction score
Reactions
26,921 1,064 621
Alleybux
Ahhhhh!!!
I had no idea. Thank goodness I stopped going to the rpdr subreddit. Spoiler free season here I come!!!!!
tenor.gif

Tylerdagreat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,640 10,708 609
Alleybux

New year, new queens. VH1 on Wednesday announced that Season 13 of RuPaul’s Drag Race will premiere on Jan. 1, 2021 at 8/7c, and we’ve got your first look at the new crop of crown-hungry hopefuls.

Scroll down to find out who’s gunning for the title of America’s Next Drag Superstar (you can click here for individual photos):

* Denali (Chicago, Ill.)
All hail Chicago’s ice queen. With a career as a professional figure skater, much of Denali’s unique drag incorporates ice skating and acrobatic elements. Denali is used to competing, but now at the Olympics of Drag, she is ready to break the ice.

* Elliott with 2 Ts (Las Vegas, Nev.)
A dancing queen known for her kicks and splits, this Las Vegas show girl is here to stand out from the crowd. With her 80s aesthetic and background as a professional dancer, Elliott is hoping to dance circles around her competition.

* Gottmik (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Hiiiiee gorg! This celebrity makeup artist is ready to win the competition one face at a time. As a trans man who is changing the shape of drag, Gottmik is ready to show an edgy persona d’arte.

* Joey Jay (Phoenix, Ariz.)
Don’t underestimate this dancing powerhouse. This celebrated Jewish princess with unmatched rhinestoning skills is ready to cluck and buck all the way to the top.

Drag Race Season 13 Cast Photos

Launch Gallery

* Kahmora Hall (Chicago, Ill.)
Chicago’s premiere Mackie Barbie doll is here to define what it means to be dripping in luxury. As the essence of glitz and glamour, Kahmora knows how to turn looks on the runway and serve in style.

* Kandy Muse (New York, N.Y.)
This ‘bad and bougie’ Dominican doll from NYC is ready to take her competition by storm. After going viral on social media and winning Brooklyn Drag Queen of the Year, Kandy is a pro at being in the limelight and brings the whole package to the table.

* LaLa Ri (Atlanta, Ga.)
LaLa Ri is here to slay. This Atlanta-born powerhouse entertainer is ready to bring her mixture of sexy, classy and sassy to the competition, along with her charming and fun personality.

* Olivia Lux (New York, N.Y.)
Lux be a lady tonight. As the diva with a heart of gold, Olivia can melt a room with her dazzling smile. With her old Hollywood style and background in musical theater, this piano player is here to shine all the way to the top.

* Rosé (New York, N.Y.)
At the intersection of Wit Avenue and Fashion Blvd., you’ll find New York royalty Rosé. As a member of the girl group Stephanie’s Child alongside Season 12’s Jan, Rosé is ready to sing and dance her way to the finish line.

* Symone (Los Angeles, Calif.)
The ebony enchantress has arrived! As the first queen hailing from Arkansas, this confident small-town country girl comes to RuPaul’s Drag Race ready to give fashion, face, personality and heart.

* Tamisha Iman (Atlanta, Ga.)
Tamisha Iman is one of the most experienced in the art form of drag. As a mother figure who formed her own dynasty, Tamisha comes to the competition with impressive sewing skills, making all her own one-of-a-kind garments from scratch.

* Tina Burner (New York, N.Y.)
From being part of a boy band to the RuPaul’s Drag Race stage, Tina Burner is always ready to put on a show. This costume comedy queen and reigning National Miss Comedy Queen 2019 is a NY legend and is here to burn the house down.

* Utica Queen (Minneapolis, Minn.)
Utica Queen is ready to wiggle her way straight to the crown. Identifying as the wacky, wavy inflatable arm tube queen, Utica is hoping to take the world by storm with her own form of goofy, pop-art drag.

Tylerdagreat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,640 10,708 609
Alleybux
Drag Race Season 13 Cast Photos

drag-race-season-13-cast.jpg

Courtesy of VH1
drag-race-season-13-cast-tamisha-iman.jpg

Photo : Courtesy of VH1
Tamisha Iman (Atlanta, Ga.)
Tamisha Iman is one of the most experienced in the art form of drag. As a mother figure who formed her own dynasty, Tamisha comes to the competition with impressive sewing skills, making all her own one-of-a-kind garments from scratch.

drag-race-season-13-cast-symone.jpg

Symone (Los Angeles, Calif.)
The ebony enchantress has arrived! As the first queen hailing from Arkansas, this confident small-town country girl comes to RuPaul’s Drag Race ready to give fashion, face, personality and heart.

drag-race-season-13-cast-olivia-lux.jpg

Olivia Lux (New York, N.Y.)
Lux be a lady tonight. As the diva with a heart of gold, Olivia can melt a room with her dazzling smile. With her old Hollywood style and background in musical theater, this piano player is here to shine all the way to the top.

drag-race-season-13-cast-gottmik.jpg

Gottmik (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Hiiiiee gorg! This celebrity makeup artist is ready to win the competition one face at a time. As a trans man who is changing the shape of drag, Gottmik is ready to show an edgy persona d’arte.

drag-race-season-13-cast-elliott.jpg

Elliott with 2 Ts (Las Vegas, Nev.)
A dancing queen known for her kicks and splits, this Las Vegas show girl is here to stand out from the crowd. With her 80s aesthetic and background as a professional dancer, Elliott is hoping to dance circles around her competition.

drag-race-season-13-cast-kahmora-hall.jpg

Kahmora Hall (Chicago, Ill.)
Chicago’s premiere Mackie Barbie doll is here to define what it means to be dripping in luxury. As the essence of glitz and glamour, Kahmora knows how to turn looks on the runway and serve in style.

drag-race-season-13-cast-lala-ri.jpg

LaLa Ri (Atlanta, Ga.)
LaLa Ri is here to slay. This Atlanta-born powerhouse entertainer is ready to bring her mixture of sexy, classy and sassy to the competition, along with her charming and fun personality.

drag-race-season-13-cast-kandy-muse.jpg

Kandy Muse (New York, N.Y.)
This ‘bad and bougie’ Dominican doll from NYC is ready to take her competition by storm. After going viral on social media and winning Brooklyn Drag Queen of the Year, Kandy is a pro at being in the limelight and brings the whole package to the table.

drag-race-season-13-cast-utica-queen.jpg

Utica Queen (Minneapolis, Minn.)
Utica Queen is ready to wiggle her way straight to the crown. Identifying as the wacky, wavy inflatable arm tube queen, Utica is hoping to take the world by storm with her own form of goofy, pop-art drag.

drag-race-season-13-cast-joey-jay.jpg

Joey Jay (Phoenix, Ariz.)
Don’t underestimate this dancing powerhouse. This celebrated Jewish princess with unmatched rhinestoning skills is ready to cluck and buck all the way to the top.

drag-race-season-13-cast-denali.jpg

Denali (Chicago, Ill.)
All hail Chicago’s ice queen. With a career as a professional figure skater, much of Denali’s unique drag incorporates ice skating and acrobatic elements. Denali is used to competing, but now at the Olympics of Drag, she is ready to break the ice.

drag-race-season-13-cast-rose.jpg

Rosé (New York, N.Y.)
At the intersection of Wit Avenue and Fashion Blvd., you’ll find New York royalty Rosé. As a member of the girl group Stephanie’s Child alongside Season 12’s Jan, Rosé is ready to sing and dance her way to the finish line.

drag-race-season-13-cast-tina-burner.jpg

Tina Burner (New York, N.Y.)
From being part of a boy band to the RuPaul’s Drag Race stage, Tina Burner is always ready to put on a show. This costume comedy queen and reigning National Miss Comedy Queen 2019 is a NY legend and is here to burn the house down.

Kate Bush

Formerly "Unnie"
Reaction score
Reactions
113,244 1,890 883
Alleybux
Welp there is finally a biological woman on Drag Race. Hope people stop complaining now.

Intrigued by Symone, Gottmik, Utica and Denali.

apocalipton

Powerhouse Titties
Reaction score
Reactions
144,443 6,180 2,470
Alleybux
Loving the Black queens this season!

I was about to turn the stream off until I saw LaLa. I was seeing too many non-Black queens at once and Ion't like dat.

dnashobviously

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,204 183 29
Alleybux
My girl is on this season! Can't wait to see her slay. It's been her dream since we were in college. Team Symone!

MsAquarian

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,963 1,148 114
Alleybux
Hey locas! At first I was like "already?" We've had so much Drag Race lately, between the Us season 12, the UK, Canada and Holland (which I didn't watch). Yet and still I am excited as always, especially since the ad campaign is the same colors as my Christmas tree.

Symone looks like a potential fave, and I was already following Kandy Muse on Twitter. It will be interesting to see a trans man on the show. A drag king named Landon Cider won the last season of Dragula, so it feels like Drag Race is trying to be more progressive to keep up.

CaramelnMotion

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,552 1,262 203
Alleybux
Another season, fam! :b41

I'll either leave a Ru season satisfied or disappointed.
I'm ready for the emotional rollercoaster, beloved...
giphy.gif

Black queens, especially from ATL & NYC, I gotchu!
Give it to 'em, but don't leave no crumbs!
giphy.gif

Kat13

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,111 5,301 463
Alleybux
I see we finally have a trans man on the show.

Fun fact: Gottmik is the person who did Lil Nas X’s Nicki Minaj look for Halloween

MsAquarian

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,963 1,148 114
Alleybux
I gotta say after Symone said "ya ain't worthy" and pointed at the camera she stole my heart.

Utica seems like such a fµck!ng weirdo, and I love a lovable fµck!ng weirdo. I am excited to see what she brings.

Reaction score
Reactions
10,855 124 13
Alleybux

I'm team Symone with the 2 promo looks alone.
Her personality was cute during the meet the queens too, I can't wait to see more!

GlamourDoll

Fairy Glam Mother ‍♀️
Reaction score
Reactions
70,180 2,779 426
Alleybux
I can’t waittttt!!!! Which one is the trans man?

ETA: It’s Gottmilk, I’m actually happy to see a bio woman on the show!!!

Kat13

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
106,111 5,301 463
Alleybux
I didn't know bio women did drag...
Yup. it's been a thing for a while.

Women who do drag were called "bio queens", but folks said that was transphobic, so now they're referred to as "faux queens"

Trans men and AFAB (assigned female at birth) nonbinary folk are just called drag queens.

A few years ago there was a bit of controversy about women and AFABs doing drag because people were like "women doing drag is appropriating queer culture!" (because apparently queer women don't exist or something) which negated the phrase "drag is for everyone", because it excluded everyone who wasn't male or born male.

BrintaWakeUp

telling fonts to MOVE eastwards if they desire it
Reaction score
Reactions
26,256 803 904
Alleybux
Present! Hope it's gonna be a funny and talented season. Last season we had a great cast IMO, so hope to enjoy it once again.

I'm here for Symone and Olivia Lux. Also I think it's obvious which queen is gonna be top 3 100%. Gottmik's first look is good, and I hope she delivers.

SlayCoulee

posted in another ninja hood like a bad bih
Reaction score
Reactions
153,835 2,483 357
Alleybux
I finally watch the MTQ and I really like this group of queens for the most part.

Faves so far:
Symone (her promo look is my faveee. I love it.)
Tamisha Iman (seasoned queen!!)
Olivia Lux (she’s fierce and sweet af.)
Kandy Muse (thicc Vanjie. And the fact Aja is her drag mother. Chilee)
GottMik (I like her style.)

It’s awesome they have drag mother and daughter on the same season.

Elliott got on my nerves with her laugh, ion like ha :arrogant

Utica is unique, she seems so sweet but she’s polished af tho.

Casmira

I’m Bold, Beautiful and Free
Reaction score
Reactions
114,178 3,125 1,674
Alleybux
Glad its back, but honestly not sure how i feel about the trans man being on a show about bio men dressing in drag. You're a woman that transitioned to a man who now dresses up as a woman? Ion get it, but then again, guess im not supposed to.

Mrs Henry

Vodka and Whiskey
Reaction score
Reactions
26,921 1,064 621
Alleybux
Ya'll is there a Drag Race Uk thread? They released the cast for season 3. I can't wait to watch that one too.

TanyasCrystals

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,808 452 131
Alleybux
Based on the promo looks I’m here for SYMONE and Gottmik and after the meet the queens video, I’m also here for Kandy Muse.

Kate Bush

Formerly "Unnie"
Reaction score
Reactions
113,244 1,890 883
Alleybux
How do ya'll feel about the fact that so many Drag Race queens hate Rupaul? SO many have spoken out against him and his hypocrisy. He doesn't stand by his "everybody say love" mantra, refuses to even look the girls in the eye when they're on set, and some still haven't forgiven him for being "transphobic." Courtney Act, Willam, The Vixen, Phi Phi O'Hara, Carmen Carerra, Gia Gunn....the list goes on.

I know Rupaul is duplicitous and I don't really like how phony he is either. It just bothers me to see the facade of one of my favorite shows shattered. Queens come onto the show expecting Rupaul to mentor them and that's just never the case. They say to never meet your idols and Ru has let a lot of the Drag Race girls down.

I wish Ru would address the controversies in an interview of some sort but I know he likes to live in his own world.

Thoughts??

SlayCoulee

posted in another ninja hood like a bad bih
Reaction score
Reactions
153,835 2,483 357
Alleybux
How do ya'll feel about the fact that so many Drag Race queens hate Rupaul? SO many have spoken out against him and his hypocrisy. He doesn't stand by his "everybody say love" mantra, refuses to even look the girls in the eye when they're on set, and some still haven't forgiven him for being "transphobic." Courtney Act, Willam, The Vixen, Phi Phi O'Hara, Carmen Carerra, Gia Gunn....the list goes on.

I know Rupaul is duplicitous and I don't really like how phony he is either. It just bothers me to see the facade of one of my favorite shows shattered. Queens come onto the show expecting Rupaul to mentor them and that's just never the case. They say to never meet your idols and Ru has let a lot of the Drag Race girls down.

I wish Ru would address the controversies in an interview of some sort but I know he likes to live in his own world.

Thoughts??

It is unfortunate. Similar to how Tyra was on ANTM.

Ru is a living legend and it does suck when I hear stories from some of the girls and their experience. It’s pretty obvious the show is nothing but a check to RuPaul. Honestly, a lot of the queens vibe more with Michelle than Ru.

toxic silence

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,613 985 308
Alleybux
Drag race fandom I’ve been missing y’all!!! I hope everyone is having safe and happy holidays!! I’m so glad to be back and so glad to be off so I can watch the premiere live!!

7thSense

Loot Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
121,525 1,961 303
Alleybux
The first act is out locas!

Kandy is so annoying and conceited. I hope they're not one of the narrators of the season. I like the twist, and wondering if porkchop = elimination or what they're gonna do.