RuPaul's Drag Race Season 13!

Starter
Reactions
887 1
Alleybux
Y’all on the RuPaul’s Dragrace YouTube channel they have been streaming for HOURS the best of... different queens, or best looks in certain categories...or winning numbers etc. and it’s sooo good!!!

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Which one of you lowsy musk buckets stole my fuckn alley bucks. I loved ur name lol why’d u change it ?
The Armie Hammer Discussion/Tea Thread
I'm still recovering from his last pap walk with Paige where they both looked like monsters and she was arguing with people on instagram that it...
UPDATE Confirmed: Kobe Bryant, 41, and daughter Gianna, 13, killed in helicopter crash
They owe Vanessa nothing or any optics to make her look good for lying on that podium and saying she extended an invitation to them to come...
Why Jaleel White's Father Had to Intervene With The 'Family Matters' Cast | UNCENSORED
The only cast member that I was aware had issues with him due to his popularity was Harriet (Jo Marie or whatever her real name is). It's just...
Pose Season 3 Ep 4 : Take Me To Church 5/16/21 10PMEST
Well, she seemed to think performing a certain sex act would make her husband desire her sexually. When that isn't the issue, the issue is he was...
MsNaz2u - Seasoning 41 - The Death Vehicle Chronicles ft. the Habsburg Jawed Ho, Obese Denise &...
no she wasn't. She picks and chooses when she wants to be paranoid. She so paranoid, but not only did she have the kids in the pool with others...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
What I understood from his post: He hinted that any speculation is bad. To speculate that he is pedo, that he has herpes, that her mother was a...
Zayn Malik x Giuseppe Zanotti Collaboration Was IT!
It's very easy for Zayn to take a good photo. He's a good looking man. But I want the music. I want him to get his act (rumored drugs?)...
Top Bottom