Quantcast

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 4

Private Tamama

Eating junk & invading Pe
Reaction score
Reactions
16,800 8 6
Alleybux
Michelle is a damn lie. Phi Phi will not represent Ru and the show phenomenally!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST SCREAMED... I too would have screamed had it been Chad!

I will admit when the showed the pics of this years contestants prior to the season premiere. I didn't think Sharon stood a chance. I thought her look was interesting but I didn't think she'd last long. Once I actually saw what she was about, once I saw her in action I was in love with her style as a queen. She was totally different than what we'd ever seen on the show.

I'm glad Sharon won. If not her, then Chad. Both of them are A+++ in my book.

Sunny J

Fking ANGRY
Reaction score
Reactions
33,932 597 195
Alleybux
Sharon Needles! Happy Halloween everyone!!!! :pconfetti :pconfetti :pconfetti

Private Tamama

Eating junk & invading Pe
Reaction score
Reactions
16,800 8 6
Alleybux
So what did Willam do?

I'm happy Sharon won!!!!!

Willam's boo found out he was on Drag Race, and so his boo thang was coming over to the hotel and they was getting busy throughout Willam's time on the show.

Sunny J

Fking ANGRY
Reaction score
Reactions
33,932 597 195
Alleybux
So what did Willam do?

I'm happy Sharon won!!!!!

Her boyfriend showed up and she was having 'congical visits'. She was seeing him, sex!ng him (according to her he's 6'6) which broke the rules of the show. And they definitely weren't talking, per Willam.

Seems a pretty lame reason in my view. I think it was something else, in crease rating maybe?

Queen Cleopatra

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,245 821 181
Alleybux
I Liiiiiive for Chad (classy), Willam (kicked off for getting her some hubby dick. LUH IT!), Latriiiiiiiiiiice Royal and Sharon (I was so happy she won)

CA Girl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
570,614 106,084 7,275
Alleybux
Congrats Sharon Needles, glad she won and not that back stabbing Phi Phi O'hara. I'm also glad that the rest of the queens went in on Phi Phi.

bellabrimstone

black intellect supreme
Reaction score
Reactions
22,912 723 207
Alleybux
I used to ride for Sharon until i saw what he posted on his facebook profile. talking bout he had some n----r dick and if john lennon can say it, so can he.

love latrice. everyone love latrice. she got a standing ovation.

michelle titties parted like the red sea. when she's on the panel, her titties are pushed up to the heavens.

dida's hair hasnt changed. she needs better wigs. i still love her though... CHEESECAKE!

kenya is so cute. she is totally fish. im surprised she hasnt transitioned...

phi phi o'hater can go straight to hell. willam read her like filth. fµck!ng sourpuss b!tch.

willam is hilarious. love him. i would watch one of his guest appearances on a tv show now. hahahahahaha one thing i can say is that he has patience of a saint. i would have thrown a MF chair in the illusions lounge if phi phi came at me like that

bellabrimstone

black intellect supreme
Reaction score
Reactions
22,912 723 207
Alleybux
wanted chad to win, but i knew sharon had it...

the way i see it, chad was flawless in the show. runway, challenges, choreo, everything...

sharon won challenges, and had groundbreaking runway, but her choreo was atrocious.

womp womp... rupaul succumbed to the masses. now teh gheys can stop crying about how ru only picks black winners...

G0G0 YuBari

Divinity In Motion
Reaction score
Reactions
14,371 336 52
Alleybux
First of all...

YES! YES! YES! So glad Sharon won! I would have been good if Chad had taken the title (which I thought he would) but finally a queen that I liked won!!!

So glad Phi Phi got her ass read, those other queens were not feeling her at all. Is it just me or did anyone else get an Evelyn and Jennifer vibe when Jiggly was talking to Phi Phi?

Thank you RuPaul for being in drag this time! Can we please keep the reunion shows like this! This was entertaining...that mess they do in some dark ass stage is not. Plus I'm so glad the other judges were kept in the audience.

The sh!t Willim did to get kicked off was lame IMO. I was sitting there like....."That's it??!" the man just wanted some dick and he got kicked off for it. Welp rules are rules although I was expecting something more controversial like drugs or stealing.

Best reunion show of RPDR hands down! They need to keep this formula.

Yeezytaughtme

dreamerwashere.
Reaction score
Reactions
21,658 196 63
Alleybux
These women have the most fµcked up teeth, I have ever seen.

I didn't really watch this season, but I did like Latrice Royale. She was funny

retromusic

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,460 464 110
Alleybux
All of the Queens looked nice professionally made up. Princess had a style very similar to Nina Flowers but lacked the personality.

The viewers vote really didn't count because Sharon had been leaked as the winner several weeks ago.

Will is just so witty. Disappointed about why she was kicked off.

Glad they read Phi Phi ass. Jiggly was extra with her hurt feelings.

I don't think Phi Phi cared about their hurt feelings.

My girl Sharon won. Makes up for Raja winning last year.

Chris Partlow

Quick and Clean
Reaction score
Reactions
287,133 4,917 4,011
Alleybux
I know I'm late as hell. but..

Michelle needs to do something about those deflated tits. #notcutegirl.

LAtriiiiiiiiiiiiicccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! LOVE her, I knew she would get Miss Congeniality.

I'm glad Phi Phi didn't win, but I was rooting for Chad. I like Sharon's personality but I thought she got away with a lot of things the other queens wouldn't have. Her look is very sloppy a lot of the time.

I dig Willam.

Vera Donovan

The Existing Figment of Stephen's Imagination
Reaction score
Reactions
26,329 559 433
Alleybux
Second time being madd late but what the hell.

1. Ru was slaying in that red dress!
  2. I thought Alisa Summers was cute as a man but lacked personality. What she said about Jiggly was funny though.
  3. Dita Ritz mother is pretty and I'm happy that they accept who she is. Although I thought her make-up looked atrocious she is a pretty chick regardless.
  4. The auditions gave LaTrice the royal treatment. Standing Ovation heeey!
  5. I didn't care that Willam had a grand entrance to the reunion show. I didn't believe for one minute that she got kicked off for having conjugal visits. I think drugs were involved.
  6. I died when Chad Michaels threw Phi Phi O'hara under the bus. Then to top it off Willam dissing him on the sly. Phi Phi just reeks of insecurity to me but hunty face was beat to the Gawds and his mother took a sip from the fountain of youth.
  7. Jiggly Caliente is a fµck!ng crybaby but I felt sorry for how Phi Phi treated her.
  8. I wanted Chad Michaels to win but I wasn't surprised at Sharon Needles taking it. I think her fan base grew by being the awkward and different contestant on the show. Until next time ladies........