Russian YouTube streamers 'paid by viewers to rape a woman'

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,010 274,535 8,222
Alleybux

YouTube livestream where men were paid by viewers 'to rape a woman and destroy her apartment' is probed by Russian police​

• Russian YouTube streamers are being investigated by police over 'trash stream'
  • Teenage yobs appear to rape a drugged woman and trash her flat on live camera
  • During attack they appealed to viewers to send them donations of 10p and 30p
  • Victim, 30, thought to be mother-of-three who was dating one of the attackers
Police are investigating a gang of Russian YouTube streamers who appeared to rape a woman and trash her apartment on camera in return for donations.

The sickening attack happened in the city of Yaroslavl, 150 miles north of Moscow, with footage streamed live to YouTube and Telegram.

The victim, believed to be a 30-year-old mother-of-three, had reportedly been dating one of the yobs - identified as 18-year-old Artem S - before the attack.

A 30-year-old mother-of-three was reportedly drugged and then raped with the assault live-streamed on YouTube as part of a sick 'trash stream'

A 30-year-old mother-of-three was reportedly drugged and then raped with the assault live-streamed on YouTube as part of a sick 'trash stream'

A gang of teenage jobs including one who was reportedly dating the woman appealed to viewers for donations in return for which they trashed the woman's apartment (pictured)

A gang of teenage jobs including one who was reportedly dating the woman appealed to viewers for donations in return for which they trashed the woman's apartment (pictured)

Footage which is still available online shows the gang laughing and swearing as they tear apart the flat while appealing for donations amounting to 10p or 30p.

For each donation they pledge to cause more carnage - ripping a door off its hinges, breaking a fridge, smashing a toilet, and breaking pots and vases.

Additional footage, which has been removed, allegedly shows members of the group raping the woman, who had reportedly split from her husband before dating Artem.

Medical reports said the woman had been given a 'date rape' drug before the alleged assault took place.

The woman's family are believed to have discovered the sickening footage online before tracking down Artem and his friends and 'beating' them.

Police were also informed of the footage, and have now launched an investigation.

Family members of the woman are also demanding that the yobs pay for the damage they caused to the flat, amounting to far more than their stunt earned them.

The thugs filmed themselves breaking the woman's fridge, destroying her toilet, ripping a door off its hinges and smashing pots and vases

The thugs filmed themselves breaking the woman's fridge, destroying her toilet, ripping a door off its hinges and smashing pots and vases

The woman's family reportedly found the footage, 'beat' the boys involved, and have now reported the incident to police who have launched an investigation

The woman's family reportedly found the footage, 'beat' the boys involved, and have now reported the incident to police who have launched an investigation

Russia has been hit by a number of live stream horror cases, prompting demands for changes in the law to counter the sinister trend.

Last year popular YouTuber Stas Reshetnikov, 30, aka Reeflay, showed his girlfriend Valentina 'Valya' Grigoryeva, 28, dying on livestream after he had 'beaten her' and forced her to stand near naked in subzero temperatures.

He is under investigation for causing grievous bodily harm, and held in detention.

She sustained serious head and facial injuries from beatings and three blows to her face along with 'multiple bruises'.

Russia is considering forcing live streamers to register as individual entrepreneurs, forcing them to pay taxes on donations, but also allowing police to track them.

Nadia Makita

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
164,486 6,836 6,161
Alleybux
Funny how I just came from a thread where lil duval claims women are the biggest online bullies and fonts are all agreeing with him, yet its men committing these depraved acts online.

Pancakes123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,631 741 724
Alleybux
The rapists and the viewers need to be charged and thrown in prison for life. I’m glad her family members found the rapists and made them pay.

FruitCake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,309 964 335
Alleybux
Funny how I just came from a thread where lil duval claims women are the biggest online bullies and fonts are all agreeing with him, yet its men committing these depraved acts online.

Whoever believes that doesn't spend any time in male-dominated internet circles. Men are just as petty to each other and will literally try to get you killed over an internet dispute. Women will argue over silly sh!t online but never have I heard of a woman getting another woman or man swatted or appearing on someone's doorstep over internet beef.

GoldnGood

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,160 875 73
Alleybux
How can YouTube can shut down people for having controversial opinions but this was able to be live streamed!!
Just evil.

krazyJ

On his Brohan while Gohan's GoneHan
Reaction score
Reactions
55,166 2,772 133
Alleybux
Disgusting, but I'm not surprised that Youtube allowed it up. I've legit unexpectedly found pδrn on youtube

SlootMadonna

Crackhead ho
Reaction score
Reactions
39,130 2,306 1,489
Alleybux
Honestly I'm done with humanity. We've come this far only because the male ego thought they are so great they must be continued but really it's their massive ego and a god complex. This type of sh!t will always happen, for capitalism pleasure or whatever. The end of humanity can't come fast enough.

the_ex

‪‪❤︎‬where i spit no grass grows ever!‪‪❤︎‬
Reaction score
Reactions
193,225 13,230 6,275
Alleybux
dummies STAY saying women are worse than men, meanwhile men commit over 90% of all crime. the only reason why the female crime rate went up was because now they count transwomen as men. men are literally the reason why the world is so sh!tty yet everybody hates women.....

DottieHinkle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
482,917 19,216 18,724
Alleybux
Whoever believes that doesn't spend any time in male-dominated internet circles. Men are just as petty to each other and will literally try to get you killed over an internet dispute. Women will argue over silly sh!t online but never have I heard of a woman getting another woman or man swatted or appearing on someone's doorstep over internet beef.

Swatting? No. Internet beef? Yes.

Glass

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,487 1,037 302
Alleybux
The deep web is leaking to the normal channel. I expect this probably happens under the radar often.

Kikyo

Mrs Seokjin, Stupid People annoy me
Reaction score
Reactions
56,411 431 174
Alleybux
how horrifying!
you cant rehabilitate those boys!
they need to be taken out back and shot

Haitian1

ghetto girl with a degree
Reaction score
Reactions
87,666 13,393 5,095
Alleybux
there was a story on here a few months back about a Russian man killing his girlfriend for his youtube viewers by leaving her outside in the cooled to die.