Quantcast

RHOA S13 RHOA Reunion first look

ALLOFTHIS

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
185,059 4,466 2,068
Alleybux
I blame production more than I blame the cast. They should have cut out those BLM scenes and showed the scenes that they purposely cut out like at Todd's party where sh!t transpired that lead to the drama in the season. Production does not listen. They force these beefs and the sh!t is just tired and played.
What happened at Taud's party? I remember his Covid birthday lol didn't they use Bolo like glass cases?

But I blame all the people behind the scenes on this show. Their aim is off like hell.

can_I_say_sumn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,220 612 244
Alleybux
She asked about the one eyed married African many times too so....
It also wasn't our business when they told us that Kenya was effing Matt in a truck, but somehow people think we are entitled to that and tried to use it use it to shame her despite the fact that they actually were seeing each other. So I learned something new upon learning that effing your man is something to be embarassed over.

If Peter was paying his employees in penis, that wasn't our business, but the audience ate it up and if true, it was shameful for someone to try to use her husband's infidelity as a weapon against Cynthia.

Kandi and Todd having threesomes wasn't our business before they decided to tell us, but for some reason, the audience thought we were entitled to it and talked about it incessantly until Kandi finally said it.

None of this stuff happened on camera, yet somehow we were entitled to it and people still bring it for gags and reads, but Porsha literally incriminating her own self on television in front of our eyes isn't any of our business.

can_I_say_sumn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,220 612 244
Alleybux
She is not paying alimony if she is not divorced. Personally, unless they are pulling a long con, based on what has aired, she should get a divorce. She hasn't been married long enough to pay for alimony. Also, yall cannot have it both ways. If Kenya and Marc has never lived together and thus co-mingled funds, she will never have to pay him alimony. Haha.
But they also claim that she was never married, so I don't see how she would have to pay alimony anyway.

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,076 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
It also wasn't our business when they told us that Kenya was effing Matt in a truck, but somehow people think we are entitled to that and tried to use it use it to shame her despite the fact that they actually were seeing each other. So I learned something new upon learning that effing your man is something to be embarassed over.

If Peter was paying his employees in penis, that wasn't our business, but the audience ate it up and if true, it was shameful for someone to try to use her husband's infidelity as a weapon against Cynthia.

Kandi and Todd having threesomes wasn't our business before they decided to tell us, but for some reason, the audience thought we were entitled to it and talked about it incessantly until Kandi finally said it.

None of this stuff happened on camera, yet somehow we were entitled to it and people still bring it for gags and reads, but Porsha literally incriminating her own self on television in front of our eyes isn't any of our business.
Exactly. Her fans are FOS! One kept trying to make me “understand” it was wrong because people don’t question folks xes lives in real
Life. Like WTF! One, this is fµck!ng TV! Two, people actually do question people about who they’re sleeping with and three, is that the best you can come up with? I just dismissed her and moved on. It was the CRAZIEST logic to date about this whole Bolo situation!

can_I_say_sumn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,220 612 244
Alleybux
Exactly. Her fans are FOS! One kept trying to make me “understand” it was wrong because people don’t question folks xes lives in real
Life. Like WTF! One, this is fµck!ng TV! Two, people actually do question people about who they’re sleeping with and three, is that the best you can come up with? I just dismissed her and moved on. It was the CRAZIEST logic to date about this whole Bolo situation!
Exactly. All people do down to the beauty salon and down to the church, at their jobs, and down to the Facebook where all the old people reside, is talk about who other people are fµck!ng.

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,917 2,675 2,250
Alleybux
Exactly. All people do down to the beauty salon and down to the church, at their jobs, and down to the Facebook where all the old people reside, is talk about who other people are fµck!ng.
Don’t leave the young folks out. They are the biggest shittalkers They do it on FB and Instagram. Bottom line is that since the beginning of time, people have talked and asked about people’s xesual relations.

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,076 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
Ohhhh, now it makes since. The girls on the show still cool with her?

Someone made a comment about Kenya ethering Drew with the under the jail comment. I didn't initially look at the video but when I saw it I didn't think it was that vicious. I just hoped Drew's comeback included Marc.
Kenya’s comment was a comeback for Drew talking sh!t about Kenya marriage dynamic first so she’s no victim.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom