Quantcast

Sagittarius are some extreme big time haters that are often mentally draining to argue with

WesternStar96

You know where to find me through my past comments
Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,364 1,139
Alleybux
Exactly what the title says Sagittarius are some extreme big time haters that are often mentally draining to argue with due to the fact that they need to have the last word or last laugh at all times

Before anyone you say that you guy's aren't rude and are just blunt or honest which is true...blah blah blah you guy's are some big time haters that like to call other people out on it and than will argue when someone else calls you out on it without looking in the mirror yourselves

Now I know not all Sagittariuses are this way, But, If you're an unevolved Sagittarius this thread is certainly made just for you and is certainly directed at you and before anyone says it, No, I don't hate Sagittarius even though it's not necessarily my favorite sign in the zodiac, But, At the same time it's also not my least liked sign in the zodiac, Either

Agent Syd

If I'm on timeout, it's because I called out a yt
Reaction score
Reactions
150,288 5,142 2,823
Alleybux
I wholeheartedly support, endorse, and cosign this message.

I LOVE a good hobby horse roast!

Peonie

I’m a Virgo
Reaction score
Reactions
13,123 981 300
Alleybux
Honestly Aries placements are the most susceptible to the "last word mentality" because of the competitive nature than Sag placements...

2nd worse guilty of this last word thing is Virgo lmao

WesternStar96

Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,364 1,139
Alleybux
Honestly Aries placements are the most susceptible to the "last word mentality" because of the competitive nature than Sag placements...

2nd worse guilty of this last word thing is Virgo lmao

All fire can all honesty be really bad for the "last word mentality" along with Capricorn, Scorpio and Virgo even though most wouldn't expect it out of Capricorn in particular like the other signs I've just mentioned

Aquarius can be 50/50 for the "last word mentality" if Aquarius feels that it's worth arguing for otherwise than that Aquarius will just avoid you and the confrontation of arguing with you

All of the other signs that I've haven't, Yet, Really aren't that confrontational even though some of them say they are

I wholeheartedly support, endorse, and cosign this message.

I LOVE a good hobby horse roast!

Sagittarius has been hating on everyone else all year long ever since Pisces season on LSA and now it's their turn to get some hate, LOL!

itiswutitis96

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
158 18 40
Alleybux
I’m a Leo Sun And Leo moon. I don’t feel the need to have the last word. But I agree about saggies. The women are low key always in competition with you l, they think they know it all, and they are hypocrites. I’ve had two sag friends. Didn’t work out. Sag men and I don’t work out either, they lie too much. About everything! Smh. :arrogant

jasmina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,761 305 324
Alleybux
@WesternStar96 are you going to make a thread that will drag libras soon... i want no parts
tenor.gif

in my experience sagittarius (women) are fun to hang out with.

mountaindew

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
936 13 8
Alleybux
Usually, I have great Sagittarius friends but I've met some Sag girls who actually spend most of their fµck!ng lives obsessively teasing other people, just for silly things, even. I had a friend Sag who was extremely hypocritical with me and another friend, she was roasting us with other girls that in the end, they stopped talking to this Sag for being a hypocrite and ended up being roasted by these same girls.

WesternStar96

Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,364 1,139
Alleybux
I’m a Leo Sun And Leo moon. I don’t feel the need to have the last word. But I agree about saggies. The women are low key always in competition with you l, they think they know it all, and they are hypocrites. I’ve had two sag friends. Didn’t work out. Sag men and I don’t work out either, they lie too much. About everything! Smh. :arrogant

I don't find Leo to be as bad as either Aries, Sagittarius, Scorpio and Virgo as far as "the last word mentality" goes, But, I've unfortunately met some Leo's that were bad with that "last word mentality"

Leo is more so argumentative than having that "last word mentality"

@WesternStar96 are you going to make a thread that will drag libras soon... i want no parts

in my experience sagittarius (women) are fun to hang out with.

No, I made a thread dragging Cancer and Scorpio because I was reported when some got into their feelings for stating my opinions after they had stated theirs to me, So, Thus a hate thread was made for both signs directed at no one where those fonts would still have to hear me out whether they liked it or not

Sagittarius have been on a hating streak ever since Pisces season and it's now time for them to get dragged

Usually, I have great Sagittarius friends but I've met some Sag girls who actually spend most of their fµck!ng lives obsessively teasing other people, just for silly things, even. I had a friend Sag who was extremely hypocritical with me and another friend, she was roasting us with other girls that in the end, they stopped talking to this Sag for being a hypocrite and ended up being roasted by these same girls.

Yeah and Sagittarius doesn't like it when the same behavior is returned to them

Totally agree about the hater part.

They're definitely some extreme haters, But, Love to call other people out on their hate without looking in the mirror...

advancedsion

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
43,071 3,397 3,753
Alleybux
That's why it's best to stay on our good side lol ;)

I don't see why people try me like...you're not gonna win lol

Mutable fire can't be defeated lol

But no shade. I actually like and respect Capricorns

Seekret Squirrel

Y’all just be saying anything online…
Reaction score
Reactions
264,979 7,116 430
Alleybux
My husband is a Sag...I just be letting him talk until he gets tired unless I’m feeling sassy and want to verbally spar with him to fµck with him. I don’t know why y’all let these assholes tear your nerves up. They do it on purpose, it’s funny to them.

Agent Syd

If I'm on timeout, it's because I called out a yt
Reaction score
Reactions
150,288 5,142 2,823
Alleybux
They THINK they sound big and bad when they're flapping their gums at you (can't NONE of them roast with the aggression of Aries or Leo) but they just sound petty and annoying. Not tough at all. Especially the women, they remind me of this scene from Jackie Brown:

Seekret Squirrel

Reaction score
Reactions
264,979 7,116 430
Alleybux
They THINK they sound big and bad when they're flapping their gums at you (can't NONE of them roast with the aggression of Aries or Leo) but they just sound petty and annoying. Not tough at all. Especially the women, they remind me of this scene from Jackie Brown:

Yes it’s like that little gnat that you keep swatting at. When my husband gets like that I either tell him, “clearly you need my attention, so what’s REALLY bothering you” and it’s usually something. Or I have to tell him flat out to stfu and stop being annoying when he gets going. But MOST times he’s pretty chill and laid back but when he feels like being an asshole it’s OD.

Venussion

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,417 23 16
Alleybux
My husband is a Sag...I just be letting him talk until he gets tired unless I’m feeling sassy and want to verbally spar with him to fµck with him. I don’t know why y’all let these assholes tear your nerves up. They do it on purpose, it’s funny to them.
This is exactly why I ignore & stonewall them when they start their mess. The only appropriate way to respond is to drown them out.

I see this quality in Sags & Geminis. I love both but they really do seem to get off on pissing people off. They love antagonizing others to get a reaction for their own amusement.

I find it really bizarre to derive pleasure from disturbing the peace of others. Who in their right mind thinks “im bored, let me go bother another person” Probably the nastiest trait I’ve seen in both signs.

I don’t see it in the more mature ones thankfully. My dad is a sag & is extremely mild mannered (he’s also a Libra moon though.) He’s sweet & minds his business.

Last edited:

Seekret Squirrel

Reaction score
Reactions
264,979 7,116 430
Alleybux
This is exactly why I ignore & stonewall them when they start their mess. The only appropriate way to respond to to drown them out.

I see this quality in Sags & Geminis. I love both but they really do seem to get off on pissing people off. They love antagonizing others to get a reaction for their own amusement.

I find it really bizarre to derive pleasure from disturbing the peace of others. Who in their right mind thinks “im bored, let me go bother another person?!” Probably the nastiest trait I’ve seen in both signs.

I don’t see it in the more mature ones thankfully. My dad is a sag & is extremely mild mannered (he’s also a Libra moon though.) He minds his business. The others can be really irritating with this.
That Libra moon is always a good balance. That’s my moon too and keeps me from killing him lol.

My husband has a cancer moon and let’s just say, “it ain’t no fun when the rabbit’s got the gun” when it comes to him lol.

Venussion

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,417 23 16
Alleybux
That Libra moon is always a good balance. That’s my moon too and keeps me from killing him lol.

My husband has a cancer moon and let’s just say, “it ain’t no fun when the rabbit’s got the gun” when it comes to him lol.
It’s really is. I’m a Libra sun/Libra moon & I love other Libra moons. I feel like we share the same emotional need for peace so I don’t have to worry about them creating mess or drama unjustifiably.

Me & my dad are probably the most level headed/chill in my family. We always have the same no drama/keeping things harmonious energy. I find that it really balances out more abrasive energies & makes them more aware/considerate of others too.

Sag sun & cancer moon?! Whew, that’s an intense combination. You’re a warrior for being able to deal with that. I could not.

Last edited:

Seekret Squirrel

Reaction score
Reactions
264,979 7,116 430
Alleybux
It’s really is. I love other Libra moons. I feel like we share the same emotional needs for peace so I don’t have to worry about them creating mess unjustifiably. Me & my dad are probably the most level headed/chill in my family.

I find that it really balances out more abrasive energies & makes them more aware/considerate of others.

Sag sun & cancer moon?! Whew, that’s an intense combination. You’re a warrior for being able to deal with that. I could not.
Chile... lol he can be a trip sometimes but thats my love. I love Sags as I have a lot of them in my life so I can read them well and I don’t pay them much mind. Their behavior and life choices leave me laughing and scratching my head most times...like why do you love making your life harder than it has to be?! Lol

Yes my moon makes me a Scorp with a conscience lol so while I can think of vengeance, rarely do I act on it. I can count on one hand how many times I’ve had to use my stinger. I enjoy peace and a good time lol

Venussion

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,417 23 16
Alleybux
Chile... lol he can be a trip sometimes but thats my love. I love Sags as I have a lot of them in my life so I can read them well and I don’t pay them much mind. Their behavior and life choices leave me laughing and scratching my head most times...like why do you love making your life harder than it has to be?! Lol

Yes my moon makes me a Scorp with a conscience lol so while I can think of vengeance, rarely do I act on it. I can count on one hand how many times I’ve had to use my stinger. I enjoy peace and a good time lol
I love Sags too. They just really get on my nerves sometimes. :ROFLMAO: I’m starting to think they just enjoy doing stupid sh*t for the learning experience. I side eye a lot of the stories my dad has told me from when he was younger.

He’s made some questionable decisions that I would never make but only laughs at them. I think they just like acquiring knowledge from real life experiences & mistakes. I’d prefer to learn from others & avoid their repeats. That’s where we differ. They don’t seem to care & need to go through it themselves.

Yeah, I have a Scorpio girlfriend with a Libra moon. The revenge plots she concocts in her head scare me but I know she’d never go through with them. :LOL:

Last edited:

WesternStar96

Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,364 1,139
Alleybux
I won't be responding to everyone only the posts directed at me personally...

I'm tired of people hating on us. STOP THE SAGITTARIUS SLANDER!

LOL! Some of your other fonts on LSA have been hating on everything and everyone ever since Pisces Season this year and it's now your guy's turn to get roasted

That's why it's best to stay on our good side lol ;)

I don't see why people try me like...you're not gonna win lol

Mutable fire can't be defeated lol

But no shade. I actually like and respect Capricorns

Well, You Capricorns also kind of have to claim you as well, Too seeing you're a Capricorn Moon and would relate with them

You're also not one of the Sagittarius Fonts I was trying to reach with this thread...Actually I like the majority of the Sagittarius Fonts on LSA and wish my real life experience's with Sagittarius would be like the one's on LSA

I also have Mercury in Sagittarius in my birth chart, So, I kind of think like a Sagittarius would and sometimes in real Sagittarius Suns would hate that, LOL!

On a serious note I think that there's one Cancer Font here on LSA that you're slacking on and forgetting to roast that is always hating on Aquarius, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Libra Moons and Scorpio Moons in many other different threads on this forum, LOL!

But, Be careful if you roast her, Because, That font is alot more unhinged than Cinnamon Buns was even though that maybe hard to believe

I love other Libra moons. I feel like we share the same emotional need for peace so I don’t have to worry about them creating mess or drama unjustifiably.

I also get along with most Libra Moons as an Aries Moon, But, There also unfortunately is certain signs I don't like moon signs in a sun/moon combination for every moon sign including my own

My sister fiancé's sun/moon combination and it's actually usually very calm

My sister is a Sagittarius Sun with an Aquarius/Pisces Cusp Moon

Last edited:

Beauti

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,522 1,168 1,209
Alleybux
Nah I think my sag friends are some of the smartest ppl I know and they literally like to debate ppl for fun. They are underrated nerds and know a little about everything. The problem with some though is because they’re so smart they come off condescending in their delivery. Obviously there are some bad seeds but usually sags are not haters. They want the best for ppl around them

chanelframes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,501 2,174 1,362
Alleybux
Nah I think my sag friends are some of the smartest ppl I know and they literally like to debate ppl for fun. They are underrated nerds and know a little about everything. The problem with some though is because they’re so smart they come off condescending in their delivery. Obviously there are some bad seeds but usually sags are not haters. They want the best for ppl around them
As a Sag I support this message. Now that I have gotten older i try to work on not sounding condescending.

star30

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,119 671 1,271
Alleybux
i have not had sag get on my damm nerves in years. I known some ok ones..but they are ones that's not that ok ...having away of targeting your direct irritated spot. People always talk about them being half horse but never speak about that bow and arrow..

zerdell2013

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,461 223 8
Alleybux
My Sag aunt is exhausting. She has to be all up in my business, all the time. Any interaction with her ends up like an interrogation. My mother told her nothing, and since she passed I have ended up doing the same :ROFLMAO:

My best friend is a Sag though, and I adore her. Loyal, kind, brilliant fun & and amazing support :heart:

Osirisss

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
681 5 3
Alleybux
This is funny cos all i do is mind my business and sleep. I don't even want anyone in my business too

ihavealithp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,429 2,126 844
Alleybux
This is so true!! We’re addicted to the adrenaline rush we get when we argue with others

WesternStar96

Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,364 1,139
Alleybux
i have not had sag get on my damm nerves in years. I known some ok ones..but they are ones that's not that ok ...having away of targeting your direct irritated spot. People always talk about them being half horse but never speak about that bow and arrow..

What's your sun sign and rising sign if you don't mind me asking?

This is so true!! We’re addicted to the adrenaline rush we get when we argue with others

I respect you because you admit to stuff like this unlike some of the other Sagittariuses I've dealt with both on LSA and in real life

This is funny cos all i do is mind my business and sleep. I don't even want anyone in my business too

You're probably one of those more laid back home body Sagittariuses

Osirisss

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
681 5 3
Alleybux
What's your sun sign and rising sign if you don't mind me asking?

I respect you because you admit to stuff like this unlike some of the other Sagittariuses I've dealt with both on LSA and in real life

You're probably one of those more laid back home body Sagittariuses
My cousin said it's because I'm dominated by virgo. I don't know how true that is

WesternStar96

Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,364 1,139
Alleybux
My cousin said it's because I'm dominated by virgo. I don't know how true that is

Meaning that you were raised by a Virgo or that you have a Virgo Parent?

My sister is a Sagittarius with an Aquarius/Pisces Cusp Moon with a Cancer Rising and she's usually very calm and laid back for a Sagittarius

I actually think as a Capricorn that I'm personally alot more loud and hot headed than she is which would make me alot less calm and laid back than she is

Osirisss

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
681 5 3
Alleybux
Meaning that you were raised by a Virgo or that you have a Virgo Parent?

My sister is a Sagittarius with an Aquarius/Pisces Cusp Moon with a Cancer Rising and she's usually very calm and laid back for a Sagittarius

I actually think as a Capricorn that I'm personally alot more loud and hot headed than she is which would make me alot less calm and laid back than she is
My mom was a gemini, my dad a taurus. My sister is a virgo tho, i'm dominated by virgo and cancer.

Bella80

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,591 303 10
Alleybux
I get along with Sag...but they are annoying AF with always managing to say the WRONG THING at the wrong time. And then, they make a bigger mess out of things with apologizing and trying to explain their comments! It’s so uncomfortable, don’t they get tired of putting their foot in their mouths?!

They always need to have the last, misinformed, factually incorrect word. And they try really hard to be petty and shady...but it’s so obvious and juvenile that it actually comes across as innocent to me! I have a hard time taking them serious!

Last edited:

WesternStar96

Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,364 1,139
Alleybux
My mom was a gemini, my dad a taurus. My sister is a virgo tho, i'm dominated by virgo and cancer.

How are you dominated by Cancer and Virgo though if your parents are Gemini and Taurus?

I get along with Sag...but they are annoying AF with always managing to say the WRONG THING at the wrong time. And then, they make a bigger mess out of things with apologizing and trying to explain their comments! It’s so uncomfortable, don’t they get tired of putting their foot in their mouths?!

They always need to have last, misinformed, factually incorrect word. And they try really hard to be petty and shady...but it’s so obvious and juvenile that it actually comes across as innocent to me! Lol

Oh, Yeah and exactly why this thread was created to begin with

Lachicunique

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,148 371 296
Alleybux
will NEVER be close friends with a Sag woman again. Got burnt too many times. Undercover haters for real but will ride your coat tails if you let them. Yes they are fun, adventurous etc., but it's not worth it to get too close to them unless they are really evolved.

Bella80

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,591 303 10
Alleybux
This! They’re cool AF, but they also are stubborn and defiant in a childlike way.

We asked our families to not post photos of the new baby on social media before we did, Everyone said cool except for my in law who is a sag. She was offended that we gave her “rules” and said not only will she never post a photo, that she doesn’t want any of the professional or day to day photos that we take.

Months later and all is well with the family, except she still is adamant that she won’t accept photos from us. instead, she takes screenshots of FaceTime calls and has those blown up into prints. Of course the quality isn’t the best and baby is often looking away has eyes closed...but she said what she’s said! She’s dug in and is sticking to this!