Anna Mae
Reactions
119,769 477 80
Alleybux
I just realized that Annalise, Frank, and Bonnie were all patients of Sam. They all turned out great...He stayed manipulating his patients to get what he wanted.
giphy.gif

Team Owner
Reactions
54,736 691 163
Alleybux
He was a horrible person in general. He used his knowledge and PHD to manipulate his patients. At least those three. He knew their triggers and what they wanted (well he thought he knew what Bonnie wanted and it backfired). He knew exactly how to use them. The fucked up part is, he probably was a good guy once upon a time. But then again, he left his 1st wife for the vulnerable, sexuality questioning patient he was fucking (Annalise)...

Diana Incarnate
Reactions
124,676 1,987 481
Alleybux
He was a horrible person in general. He used his knowledge and PHD to manipulate his patients. At least those three. He knew their triggers and what they wanted (well he thought he knew what Bonnie wanted and it backfired). He knew exactly how to use them. The fucked up part is, he probably was a good guy once upon a time. But then again, he left his 1st wife for the vulnerable, sexuality questioning patient he was fucking (Annalise)...

Did he fuck Bonnie too and/or did was she just admired him deeply lol?

Yeah I hate Sam, glad he's dead tbh :33:

Rotten man TO THE CORE. I wish his death was a tad bit more violent.

Irie Princessa
Reactions
42,075 568 282
Alleybux
Maybe because he wasn't a 'psychiatrist'?

I could've sworn that he was a psychologist. PhD? I don't know.

Quick correction: Psychologists have PhDs, while Psychiatrists have MDs.

And Sam was a POS. I'm glad to see where his abuse of authority got him; ashes to ashes, dust to f*ckbois. :douga25:

Team Owner
Reactions
54,736 691 163
Alleybux
Did he fuck Bonnie too and/or did was she just admired him deeply lol?

Yeah I hate Sam, glad he's dead tbh :33:

Rotten man TO THE CORE. I wish his death was a tad bit more violent.
It was never confirmed if something happened between Sam & Bonnie. The audience would just go based off of things Annalise would say. I always the plot twist between the 3 was that Bonnie was in love with Annalise instead of Sam. I actually thought she was gonna confess that in season one in that scene after Sam kissed Bonnie because he thought she was in love with him and would be able to get her to cover for him but she snitched to Annalise right after and got fired (that was confusing to type :highly_amused:)...

Found the scene...
[video=youtube;9Vsdzd-mcFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vsdzd-mcFk[/video]

Anyways, I don't know if Sam & Bonnie ever slept together (some fan theories think it was a 3some gone wrong :highly_amused:) and never thought they did, but now with the flashbacks of Sam and Bonnie (when he was teaching her how to date or whatever) I can totally see Bonnie crushing on him and them hooking, but I also totally see Sam not crossing that line with Bonnie until that kiss, which is why he misread her because they've never been together...

Diana Incarnate
Reactions
124,676 1,987 481
Alleybux
It was never confirmed if something happened between Sam & Bonnie. The audience would just go based off of things Annalise would say. I always the plot twist between the 3 was that Bonnie was in love with Annalise instead of Sam. I actually thought she was gonna confess that in season one in that scene after Sam kissed Bonnie because he thought she was in love with him and would be able to get her to cover for him but she snitched to Annalise right after and got fired (that was confusing to type :highly_amused:)...

Found the scene...
[video=youtube;9Vsdzd-mcFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vsdzd-mcFk[/video]

Anyways, I don't know if Sam & Bonnie ever slept together (some fan theories think it was a 3some gone wrong :highly_amused:) and never thought they did, but now with the flashbacks of Sam and Bonnie (when he was teaching her how to date or whatever) I can totally see Bonnie crushing on him and them hooking, but I also totally see Sam not crossing that line with Bonnie until that kiss, which is why he misread her because they've never been together...

Bonnie Shmurda is so damn loyal to Annalise :dead: Sam needed to be killed and Wes was the perfect guy to take him out :redface:

Team Owner
Reactions
84,247 425 36
Alleybux
Sam is what I would call a great villain simply for the fact that he's dead and yet still so much of what's happened throughout the series all happened because of him, and that's how you leave an impact.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Random Thoughts 2021 Edition...
Well... in trying to be more healthy, I started my morning off with a fresh glass of superbeets. That shit surely did have me jumping up, but...
Gabi and Dani Thread
Found this from when the twins had got into it with flo. Why gabi so convinced that she’s a mayweather …. Didn’t she say the 14 year old beat...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
They are over. People who normally wouldn't pay any attention to them now know they lied and bullied the 95 year old grieving Queen. I think...
Are Y'all Getting Fake "Amazon Charges" Phone Calls
I am and yesterday those bastards called me 6 TIMES in a six hour period. All of the numbers looked as if they were from local numbers and nobody...
What do you guys think about SheRaSeven1?
Back in the day when she was used to put out quality content. Now I can't watch her more than 3 minutes cuz it's so boring
PJ hanging out with her cousin and new step sister
The wife is becoming an ex wife because she cheated. And she seems to be happy. How you gonna beat her getting mad? You seem like you pay way too...
He “Jokingly” Said He May Need To Hold A Couple Dollars Red flag?
It seems harmless to me. Maybe ask yourself why that one line made you question his motives or behavior. It's only been a month and you have other...
Top Bottom