Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
658,898 274,398 8,221
Alleybux
51ebd4ba-467d-4d26-bea8-7a3d717605db

Sané regrets the back tattoo of himself
  • Some make the Olympic rings.
  • Others make the Premier League trophy.
  • Leroy Sané tattooed himself on his entire back after a goal in the Champions League - and regrets it.
  • - I was young, he says.
German star Leroy Sané has immortalized one of his goal celebrations with a tattoo. Namely that against Monaco in the eighth in the Champions league 2017 where he ran outstretched both his arms. But it was not his first goal of the tournament, and Manchester City did not advance thanks to the goal either.

- I always wanted to play in the Champions League, and I usually celebrate my goals that way, so that's why I chose that image, says Leroy Sané.

Sané has tattooed a celebratory image of himself all over his back. Together with, among other things, a grandstand and a combination of numbers related to the German town where he grew up. The 25-year-old, who now plays for Bayern Munich, says that he had not done it today.

Sam Lee@SamLee

The tattoo. It took two "long days" to do, four days in total.

8:25 PM · Jul 25, 2017·Twitter for iPhone

"Perceived as a bling bling guy"

- I was young. I was a person who had to run with his head against the wall, even though it hurt, to learn, Leroy Sané told Der Spiegel.

He thinks that others, partly due to the back tattoo, have got the wrong image of him.

- Friends have often said to me: "Leroy, many say that you seem arrogant". I do not understand it. When I'm out, I try to be discreet. I have no gold chains or diamonds at home, I'm not fixing myself in the bathroom for any length of time. I get up, brush my teeth and go to training.

- But people may perceive me as a bling bling guy.

Sané has scored four goals and five assists in 15 Bundesliga matches for Bayern Munich this season.

Stjärnan ångrar tatueringen av sig själv: ”Jag var ung”

AmusedByIdiocy

Sense and Sensibility
Reaction score
Reactions
222,180 7,126 2,872
Alleybux
That’s why it’s good when young people don’t have unlimited money. We think up dumb sh!t when we’re immature.