Quantcast

Sasha Obama is not your homegirl or niece

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,721 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
I've noticed that some fonts and other Twitter users like to use their dry throat to uplift Sasha while dragging Malia. I guess because Sasha is deemed more "black", you feel some type of kinship to her. Few fonts have stated that she has white friends and has dated outside of her race, but it doesn't matter to you all. I shiver at the thought of the dragging this young woman will get if she does something that isn't to your liking.

For the ones that feel like a proud aunty to her, she doesn't know you and wouldn't even hold a conversation with you. Anyway it's sunday, y'all be easy.
7zTm.gif

Last edited:

LisaBonet

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,388 2,649 1,421
Alleybux
It’s so cringe, I remember when these grown women were celebrating her wearing long nails like what? Malia is living her best privilege life while the best thing the majority of those women have is followers on Twitter.

THEDARKVIXEN

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Reactions
374,092 8,059 3,406
Alleybux
PREACH!!

They be like:

“I would rather hang out with Sasha than Malia. Sasha is that black sister”

Honey Sasha would never stand within a two feet distance of your stank musty ass. Know your place and wash your dirty face.

THEDARKVIXEN

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Reactions
374,092 8,059 3,406
Alleybux
And you can tell a lot of those women come from dysfunctional families. What sister would want to be friends with people that make fun of her sister?

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,721 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
It’s so cringe, I remember when these grown women were celebrating her wearing long nails like what? Malia is living her best privilege life while the best thing the majority of those women have is followers on Twitter.
It's very weird. She's making connections and is part of a black organization at Harvard. We say black isn't a monolith, but in another breath will tear down someone that they don't seem as acting "black"

PoppinQueen7

Dreaming….
Reaction score
Reactions
54,294 3,597 493
Alleybux

This is just people living vicariously through others. I wish these people would rather go out and obtain those opportunities on their own instead of fantasizing about someone else’s life.

Selenadominates

Only here on the weekends
Reaction score
Reactions
121,078 3,174 3,052
Alleybux
Who cares? Y’all stay working yourselves up over non issues and things that don’t matter. This thread isn’t stopping anyone from doing anything, what did you hope to accomplish making this?

emptybubbles

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,684 461 239
Alleybux
Just like with Meghan Markle and the royals, people done made up their own fanfiction about these folks and will act like that sh!t was written in the constitution and the bible despite the fact that the only legitimate information they have on these people is not enough to fill out the upper half of a post-it note. Dem chirren don't know you and you don't know dem!

It's all fun and games to speculate but not when y'all take that mess seriously and use it to slander folks, especially as young as these girls.

Cryeisha

The High Priestess
Reaction score
Reactions
166,817 21,298 10,690
Alleybux
I’m too young to look at her as my “niece” I always thought that was weird.

-
I don’t see that happening on LSA though.

meduusa

boo boo the fool
Reaction score
Reactions
55,611 1,305 154
Alleybux
Thanks for saying this. The possession some people feel over the Obama girls - and the subsequent hate that Malia gets for not following their "ideal black girl" script is some of the creepiest, most pathetic sh!t I've ever seen. The level of projection I see in Malia's threads is nothing short of insanity.

Kawaiilover

Lover Of All Things Cute!❤
Reaction score
Reactions
55,585 483 346
Alleybux
That sh!t was always so corny to me like because these fonts saw Sasha photographed with more black ppl she's the "down sista" like Sasha has non black friends and dated non-black men before as well

Rere84

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
581,000 19,675 2,219
Alleybux
It's very weird. She's making connections and is part of a black organization at Harvard. We say black isn't a monolith, but in another breath will tear down someone that they don't seem as acting "black"

I wish I can like this comment a million times.......

THEDARKVIXEN

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Reactions
374,092 8,059 3,406
Alleybux

Exactly. These grown ass women live vicariously through Sasha because they spent their late teens and early twenties working at a roach infested gas station.

They’ve convinced themselves that Sasha would hang with them in their $800 mold infested apartment and their unaccredited degree.

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,721 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
Who cares? Y’all stay working yourselves up over non issues and things that don’t matter. This thread isn’t stopping anyone from doing anything, what did you hope to accomplish making this?
Why did you decide to engage is the better question?
1617480719109.gif

LisaBonet

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,388 2,649 1,421
Alleybux
Exactly. These grown ass women live vicariously through Sasha because they spent their late teens and early twenties working at a roach infested gas station.

They’ve convinced themselves that Sasha would hang with them in their $800 mold infested apartment and their unaccredited degree.
LMAOO, facts. Sasha and Malia are really close, they wouldn’t look at anyone that spent 80% of their time online dissing and obsessing over the other sister. It’s pathetic really but black Twitter users have some serious issue s

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,721 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
I’m too young to look at her as my “niece” I always thought that was weird.

-
I don’t see that happening on LSA though.
It happens sadly. If you dig through the old threads you'll see the foolishness.

Anaya99

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62,424 2,805 2,053
Alleybux
PREACH!!

They be like:

Honey Sasha would never stand within a two feet distance of your stank musty ass. Know your place and wash your dirty face.
Ikr I was saying that in the other thread
it's so lame and delusional

like these women are used to dealing with people at their level and class they don't give a f what you think of them, you don't matter they aren't trying to please you

it's so annoying that they think their acceptance or "black card " handout matters as if they are some authoritative figure

just in another thread there was a woman getting married to a white man all her bridemaids were white a font said it was bothersome and disturbing and even went out of this way to stalk the poor girl looking for black people in her social media

like at this point it's mental illness

but I think it all comes down to extreme insecurity and inferiority complex I said it before but some black people are soooo soo insecure they take all outside actions as a direct attack to them

"you don't wear long nails like me, so you think they are tacky and guetto, so you think I'm guetto you are too good for me now you are too good for black people ugh?"

"you date white men , so is my black son not good enough for you you self hating oreo"

"so you wear a wig , so you hate 4c hair so you hate your own hair and my hair for that matter you hate my hair and think it looks ugly how dare you"

this is a glimpse of what goes in their minds a whole bunch of assumptions projections that escale quickly the person gets mad meanwhile the target of that didn't even say or did anything worst they prob aren't even aware of your existence

this is how they look
FickleDeliciousAndalusianhorse-max-1mb.gif

Kanethia

Cornrow Clique
Reaction score
Reactions
422,046 13,101 1,901
Alleybux
Chile....the girls be in a frenzy over Sasha Obama. I feel bad for Malia because people are always trying to devalue her blackness because she doesn't fit into their criteria.

sankofaa__

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,149 2,991 2,018
Alleybux
Every time the Obama girls trend on here, I know it's going to be a 15+ page thread of delusional fonts projecting their insecurities (Malia) or fantasies (Sasha) on these defenseless girls who are just living their lives. All of a sudden, everyone on LSA is a parenting expert who thinks Michelle & Barack should have done this, that, and third while raising their daughters. Meanwhile, the worst thing we've seen them do is smoke a cigarette.

I mean this kindly but there are so many fonts on here who don't have any life of their own so they sit on social media talking down on other people to make themselves feel better. Some of the more aggressive fonts have no friends, no man, no education, no nothing but they're talking about how Malia is trash for having a white boyfriend. Meanwhile she's a Harvard student who's academically, professionally, and financially set for life, along with her sister. Instead of boosting one sister over the other, you can just admire from afar and focus on your own life.

Last edited:

Dmorgan95

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,924 130 17
Alleybux
And its because of this BS comparing the two is why I'm glad they keep to themselves and not interact with these birds on social media (I don't know why but I feel like they're well aware of the comments) anyway like a font said earlier Sash don't fvck with folks who don't like her sister and I bet she wouldn't her waste time with them too. Unfortunately this is a common thing with mostly Black sisters they do the same with Chloe and Halle, people are disgusting.

THEDARKVIXEN

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Reactions
374,092 8,059 3,406
Alleybux
Every time the Obama girls trend on here, I know it's going to be a 15+ page thread of delusional fonts projecting their insecurities (Malia) or fantasies (Sasha) on these defenseless girls who are just living their lives. All of a sudden, everyone on LSA is a parenting expert who thinks Michelle & Barack should have done this, that, and third while raising their daughters. Meanwhile, the worst thing we've seen them do is smoke a cigarette.

I mean this kindly but there are so many fonts on here who don't have any life of their own so they sit on social media talking down on other people to make themselves feel better. Some of the more aggressive fonts have no friends, no man, no education, no nothing but they're talking about how Malia is trash for having a white boyfriend. Meanwhile she's a Harvard student who's academically, professionally, and financially set for life, along with her sister. Instead of boosting one sister over the other, you can just admire from afar and focus on your own life.

You can definitely tell that many of them do not have any friends. A lot of black folks that spend their life policing blackness online do not go outside.

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,721 9,040 6,388
Alleybux

Exactly. I can tell they type of people they are by how excited they get about Sasha living her life. It's very creepy and I hope they speak to a therapist.

HeySunshine22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
241,701 5,828 2,091
Alleybux
Sasha be putting on them long nails and layering gold chains to stand up and do tiktok videos with a group of white kids. I never understood where they’re getting the black sister stuff from? Because she follows black stereotypes and knows rap lyrics? The bar is low on blackness I guess.

Dmorgan95

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,924 130 17
Alleybux
Sasha be putting on them long nails and layering gold chains to stand up and do tiktok videos with a group of white kids. I never understood where they’re getting the black sister stuff from? Because she follows black stereotypes and knows rap lyrics? The bar is low on blackness I guess.
What’s funny is that they gonna remember Malia hanging out with white kids but completely draw a blank when it’s Sasha doing the same (a la the tiktok video).

Adding to the Black sister trope you have a point because other than the “hood” aesthetic Sasha has, what about her is relatable to people? She’s a rich Black girl from the suburbs practically if these people hang out with her they’ll probably be shocked to find they have nothing in common with her

Andi420

Slava Ukraini! Putin’s Biggest Hater!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux
I’ve always felt this way. It was quite sick how some talk about Malia but gushed on Sasha cause she had herself a black boyfriend at the time. First off, it’s none of our business who either of these girls date. As long as they are happy and healthy, that is all that will ever matter. They are still going to be black women at the end of the day and their experience as black women is their OWN. No one gets to decide how they live.

Deletedandgo

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
38,618 3,030 1,854
Alleybux
same group of women who hate being type casted and seen as a monolith/stereotype will attack anyone who deviates from that stereotype. sick and twisted.

Gymgirly31

TheTruthMatters
Reaction score
Reactions
39,823 1,361 1,231
Alleybux
PREACH!!

They be like:

I agree with you that it’s weird and disrespectful for people to uplift one sister while downing the other. She definitely would not see that as a compliment because I have sisters and I know how it is. However, it seems Elitist to say that she wouldn’t stand within 2 feet of stank dusty asses . To be honest if she stuck up like that then she would think that about almost everyone and not just the people who have something negative to say. I’ve always been of the view that no one is better than anyone based upon the status they are born into. I don’t put celebrities on a pedestal and myself/common people beneath . whether or not they would stand near me doesn’t really matter to me as I am somewhat introverted and probably wouldn’t want to interact with them either way. Just another stranger . Long as they’re not rude

DStone

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,882 692 850
Alleybux
I can't comment on the LSA threads about the Obama girls because this is the first one I've gone into but when it comes to Twitter you guys need to curate your timelines. It seems like every time Twitter is mentioned on this site people are complaining about someone else's tweets. You shouldn't be constantly seeing things that annoy you or piss you off. Thanks to unfollow, mute and block I only see things I want to see on Twitter.

Ujjnala

Facts. Periodt.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,312 5,201 8,831
Alleybux
Which one is sasha? The ugly older one that swirls like her dad's parents?

Why would anyone drag the prettier younger one? Meh who cares, it's LSA.

Bourgie Boho

Igbo girls dey maintain
Reaction score
Reactions
236,721 9,040 6,388
Alleybux
Which one is sasha? The ugly older one that swirls like her dad's parents?

Why would anyone drag the prettier younger one? Meh who cares, it's LSA.
Yet, you came in here to answer. You're exactly who I was referring to.
1617480719109.gif