Quantcast

Saudi Facebook Page Offers “Castrated African Slave” For Sale

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,042 19,674 18,911
Alleybux
http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/09/saudi-facebook-page-offers-slave-for-sale/

Though the practice is officially illegal today, Saudi Arabia had an estimated 300,000 slaves as recently as 1960. Only years before Malcolm X made his pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi citizens were still legally keeping Africans as slaves.

The 60s saw the official abolition of slavery in the Saudi Kingdom, but unofficially continues to exist, especially amongst the wealthy.
One of the ugliest incidents was brought to light when a Saudi prince visited London with an African slave who he murdered while in the United Kingdom.

In recently years, examples of continued Saudi slavery have leaked out on the internet. One such example that has largely been ignored is an online ad posted to a Saudi Arabian equivalent of Facebook for a castrated African slave. The link has since removed the content, and replaced it with watches and other products, in an attempt to scrub the illegal sale from the site. Thank goodness for Wayback Machine saving the original post.
The post was first spotted by a Basees, who writes:
I saw this ad on facebook and publication not know how his health, but it seems to me that it is real. This site link advertising – Click here – and although removed from the site, but the ad title: “chip for sale (very special)” still exist in the top of the page and prove that he really is Matrouh.
The ad translates as follows:
Peace be upon you …

I have a [male] slave I bought from an African country and arranged for his visa and stay till I got him to Saudi [Arabia]
His discription:
1 – Black skin. Tall 172 sm. Weight 60 kilos.
2 – Castrated (excellent for working with a family) you can check him with a doctor our yourself if you have experience in the matter.
3 – [His] health is quite undamaged and has no imperfections.
4 – Age 26 years.
5 – Religion muslim and [he is] obedient and will not disobey you except in what displeases God. Please, the matter is very serious and is not a joke.
Slavery is officially illegal in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but it is still very much alive and well. The rich are often given a free pass to continue this practice, and the West seems to turn a blind eye.
SPREAD THE WORD! Let everyone know that slavery is not something that we read about in history books, it is still be practiced, even in countries that claim to have outlawed it.
(Article by M.B. David; image via Basees)

Cosmogram

In My Own League
Reaction score
Reactions
100,915 1,817 1,392
Alleybux
Ya'll wonder why I don't give a f_ck about Arabs like that. They are disgusting people.

TrapSlimeHo

Ho Safely
Reaction score
Reactions
97,137 1,670 238
Alleybux
Mikhail said:
[/INDENT] Slavery is officially illegal in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but it is still very much alive and well. The rich are often given a free pass to continue this practice, and the West seems to turn a blind eye.
SPREAD THE WORD! Let everyone know that slavery is not something that we read about in history books, it is still be practiced, even in countries that claim to have outlawed it.
(Article by M.B. David; image via Basees)

The things that money can buy :mwalkright:

Lewa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,033 1,800 815
Alleybux
How much ? Can't anyone start a gofundme to buy his freedom ? Sad!

Meg2000

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
85 2 1
Alleybux
I am outraged. If someone starts a go fund me account I will put money in the account to buy his freedom.

Big Boss

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,793 17 5
Alleybux
Ya'll wonder why I don't give a f_ck about Arabs like that. They are disgusting people.

I know this may sound callous, but I feel the same way. That's why I don't give a sh!t when they b!tch about profiling or b!tch about not being able to wear their face veils in France or Germany.

Sasha3016

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
241 7 4
Alleybux
I know this may sound callous, but I feel the same way. That's why I don't give a sh!t when they b!tch about profiling or b!tch about not being able to wear their face veils in France or Germany.
They sh!t all over other people's cultures anyway; and they think blacks are less than animals. Why any black person capes for them I dont know. BTW, Germany is a little ass country and has been way too accommodating imo. The people need to rally and get their government to stop the immigration-flood.

ThotWings

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,979 808 330
Alleybux
Y'all ain't know?
I will call out the injustices that I see the west inflict on the middle east. I'll call out islamaphobia. But I still don't fµck with them like that. We are nothing but ABEED to many of them. they are not our allies,dont let the down ass ones like DJ Khaled and French Morroco fool you.

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
They're worse to us than wypipo. They're the absolute worst. No excuses. I don't fck with them.

crissyb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,142 535 505
Alleybux
Y'all ain't know?
I will call out the injustices that I see the west inflict on the middle east. I'll call out islamaphobia. But I still don't fµck with them like that. We are nothing but ABEED to many of them. they are not our allies,dont let the down ass ones like DJ Khaled and French Morroco fool you.
Yup and to be real those two culture vultures aren't really down. They make money off our culture but don't have sh!t to say when we're used as target practice. How many black people do they help?

sierra

Coach
Reaction score
Reactions
92,586 6,132 3,640
Alleybux
I lived over there till recently and IMO there is STILL some weird, creepy human trafficking type stuff going on. The look in the eyes of a lot of those foreigners whom they bring in to work (basically slave laborers) is just........dead. They're like zombies. Then you'll see them early in the morning or late in the evening on their way to/from work just packed into vehicles like cattle :nono:

Big Boss

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,793 17 5
Alleybux
I also have to add, I wish the US would cut off Saudi Arabia. This piece of sh!t country exports wahhabism (a really extremist and fundamentalist version of Islam) to the rest of the world through its mosques with Imams encouraging terrorism. A lot of terrorist attacks can be traced back to these fuckers.

nyakomdaku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,819 4,947 1,016
Alleybux
he was probably promised a job as a driver or something then once he arrived his passport was taken and then they got him castrated. those Saudis are evil:cry 512x512:

S O S Y E

Quote me if you want to, I promise you Ioncurr
Reaction score
Reactions
299,883 6,713 1,091
Alleybux
How absolutely vile. Many of those Saudis and people from the gulf countries are the epitome of scum, especially in regards to black and south Asian people.

I got my hair braided when I was 11 at this African shop. A Middle Eastern man came in selling handbags and those women told him to get the fµck out immediately. My braider tapped me on the shoulder to tell me that they will sell a child into slavery in a heartbeat. I looked at her like she was crazy, but they obviously knew what the deal was smh

Cottagecore

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,237 683 327
Alleybux
yeah i had seen this some years ago when it was trending its an old post. Thats why i cant stand arabs to think some of my people sell their own to this arabs for some measly coins

moongoddess

wild. woman
Reaction score
Reactions
34,431 2,023 411
Alleybux
Where I work a lot of tourist shop there and we get the wealthy arabs. Once I saw one in the store with an African woman following behind her. Later on a girl I worked with said the African lady got in trouble by the arab woman because the sales associate asked her (the african woman) a question and she responded (yes or no). She was not supposed to be talking. This was very bizarre to us and it was then when I started to educate myself on what is going on over there.

The Beldam

“We’ve been waiting for you, Coraline.”
Reaction score
Reactions
16,692 576 74
Alleybux
Saudi Arabia has some of the worst human rights' violations in the world, and that's one of the reasons why I side eye the west's friendship with them. Not to mention that country continuously keeps spreading Wahhabism and funding so many fundamentalist groups throughout the world. But the US and other western countries won't say sh!t to them and turn a blind eye towards it. :e1_25:

jx123

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,918 469 386
Alleybux
Them and Europeans (along with America) have been (and still to this day) attacking Africa from all fronts. I'm happy that they're fighting each other now. They will both pay...

Hilary Banks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,760 340 811
Alleybux
But YET the US consider these people allies SMH. The Same people who were involved in 9/11..the same people who have WORSER human right violations than some of our real enemies.

BellaMomma3

Mommas
Reaction score
Reactions
56,865 2,768 2,133
Alleybux
Yup and to be real those two culture vultures aren't really down. They make money off our culture but don't have sh!t to say when we're used as target practice. How many black people do they help?
Idk about dj Khalid but French Montana is definitely just a NY / hood guy. If anything, it's not cuz his heritage that he's silent, it's probably because he's self absorbed in his celebrity world now.

makemeproud

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
92,835 2,629 822
Alleybux
this breaks my heart and makes me wanna throw up at the same time. is there some way we can help? at least to get that site shut down

Larue1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,954 3,161 1,857
Alleybux
I got negged to the ends of the earth for suggesting that Black Americans STOP caping for Arabs, but NOWwe want to talk about what barbaric assholes they are to Blacks. These Arabs come to Ameica and are considered Whites. Allow them and European White's to work out their current issues, because when it all comes down to it both groups view Blacks EXACTLY the same.

When was the last time Arabs stood for Blacks in America and worried about our oppression? Never, because they don't want to jeopardize their position as Whites in America. fµck these people. They are not our friends and we need to conserve our energies for our own struggle because Lord knows, we have a long way to go.

Mother Marcus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
953 60 17
Alleybux
America will ALWAYS cape for Saudi Arabia. Both have and still benefit from the work of the slaves, and both export their own unique form of racism to the world for the almighty dollar. The Muslims conquered and fµcked up Silk Road, and England/France/Spain/Portugal went up Bimini Road and fµcked up the land on the other side.

And if you think they "mad" at one another, chile please. Saudi Arabia is LOVING Europe importing their wahabbanists up in Europe, while America self destructs from politics in 1799.

Sudan STILL has active slavery going on - that is where they are snatching a lot of slaves winding up in Europe.

Big Boss

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,793 17 5
Alleybux
But YET the US consider these people allies SMH. The Same people who were involved in 9/11..the same people who have WORSER human right violations than some of our real enemies.

I would put this country as the worst in the world. Some may argue N. Korea, but that country generally keeps its bµllsh!t in its borders, whereas Saudi Arabia exports terrorism worldwide and tricks poor immigrants from developing countries to come work, then enslaves them by taking away their passports. Furthermore, by exporting its ideology of Wahhabism, it destabilizes countries economically and politically that aren't that stable to begin with.

If any country in the world deserves to have all kinds of sanctions place on it, it's this country.

doctorsmith

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
8,492 3,039 7,902
Alleybux
This is why i have a dislike for black muslims.
Brainwashed tools.
Arabs NO NOT LIKE black people.
And you lot are worshipping an arab religion

Sazzie

oh here go hell come
Reaction score
Reactions
34,166 421 137
Alleybux
I had no idea this sh!t was still happening...ugh, disgusting.

This still happens in many arab countries. I met an Yemeni woman a few months back and when we were talking, she thought I was someones maid or nanny, she was shocked that I was educated, had a degree and a good job, and didn't work any subservient positions here. They still have slavery in Yemen even though it is "outlawed" there.

OluZ

Go Getter
Reaction score
Reactions
29,600 817 1,079
Alleybux
I thought everyone already knew this since that Saudi prince murdered his black slave in London. Slavery is alive and well in Saudi Arabia. The castrated slaves are very highly prized because the women are safe around them... and they can't get pregnant when the men rape them (fact: male rape in Saudi is even more common than female rape).

Yoruba Princess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,888 459 767
Alleybux
I'm surprised that you all seem to be surprised :apthy: where have you been?

Slavery in the middle east has been going on for centuries. They might have "officially" banned slavery but in order to save money on labour intensive work and because a lot of them are just evil they buy kidnapped black africans and exploit south asains who are immigrants. They take all their official documents and make them do back breaking work in terrible working conditions. My dad went to Dubai and UAE a few years ago on business and to buy property and he was disgusted by the slave-like conditions the arabs had these men in. African countries really need to curtail human trafficking practices but again our countries turn a blind eye to the poor being abused so...

Modern day slavery is very much real and countries like Saudi Arabia have no intentions of stopping this.

JudgeChutkan

Josh Anderson is MINE
Reaction score
Reactions
45,993 3,046 680
Alleybux
I had no idea this sh!t was still happening...ugh, disgusting.

You didn't read that article about that Chinese maid getting her hand cut off by her Saudi employer? I think because she reported that his sons raped her, something crazy like that. They're a scary set of people.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
These people are savages with money. That's all.

If it wasn't for oil, they would still be the desert nomads they've been for thousands of years with 6 year old wives. :disdain:

I don't find them attractive either. There is too much inter-marrying with them which is why their faces look the way they do.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
I'm surprised that you all seem to be surprised :apthy: where have you been?

Slavery in the middle east has been going on for centuries. They might have "officially" banned slavery but in order to save money on labour intensive work and because a lot of them are just evil they buy kidnapped black africans and exploit south asains who are immigrants. They take all their official documents and make them do back breaking work in terrible working conditions. My dad went to Dubai and UAE a few years ago on business and to buy property and he was disgusted by the slave-like conditions the arabs had these men in. African countries really need to curtail human trafficking practices but again our countries turn a blind eye to the poor being abused so...

Modern day slavery is very much real and countries like Saudi Arabia have no intentions of stopping this.

Why stop now?

This has been Africa's practice for CENTURIES.

This is how MY ancestors got to the AMERICAS, remember? :e1_25:

Yoruba Princess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,888 459 767
Alleybux
Why stop now?

This has been Africa's practice for CENTURIES.

This is how MY ancestors got to the AMERICAS, remember? :e1_25:

wtf do you mean by "why stop now". Would it not be idiotic to not learn from the travesties of the past? There are millions who are enslaved TODAY but we should leave them because your ancestors went through it :e5_25:

And you act as if my generation are oblivious to how black americans ended up in america- this isn't about you it's about not letting CURRENT slavery continue due to our corrupt ways or due to negligence. This is about stopping people from being exploited/tormented IN THIS DAY AND AGE. I don't have a time machine so I can't go back and reverse what happened to your ancestors but I can say that changes should be made NOW in this century for goodness sake.