Office of Niece Select
Reactions
55,094 876 780
Alleybux
1618712988930.jpg

Reactions
14,746 70 15
Alleybux
If you aren’t a great singer/rapper you gotta be a good stage performer to distract people from that. Saweetie doesn’t seem to have that either.

Doja is usually good so this is a surprise.

Reactions
15,114 1,082 40
Alleybux
several questions:
1. who booked this? a boxing event? for why
2. why aren’t their outfits coordinated? like there wasn’t even an attempt
3. why aren’t they on the same stage?
4. why is saweetie famous or invited to perform anywhere?
5. where are doja’s pants?

Reactions
5,470 173 200
Alleybux
Doja wasn't lip syncing. Yeah it was a lil awkward but I've seen some of y'all faves deliver weaker performances. And calling Doja a retired Klanswoman?? Seriously?! There's plenty of proof out there that proves she never did anything wrong. People twisted that whole Tinychat situation.

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Azealia Banks Slams Rapper Lil Baby On IG!
Exactly. Suddenly he's Martin Luther king because of one basic clout chasing ass song? That song was a PR move. One "meaningful" song out of...
Dream interpretation? Lizards and parasites...
I have actually been thinking a lot/very focused on how I need more control of my own life - and how to do that. That’s very interesting about...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
not hard to imagine how she's gonna edit and put together whatever she gets her grifting little hands on. SG won't feature; her and the babies...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
Imagine pulling up to your row home with this and have to park on the corner because you can’t find parking..CACKLES
EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renter's May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
Chile I know hella people living off of CPNs not paying rent lmaooo I’m curious...How does that work? I know what a CPN is. So these people...
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
No they did not, she gave them what she asked for he's just being difficult because that lady won't give him none. Iyah was saying something...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Eggzzzaaccttlyyyy Pooh let em know bum where? Not this fucking way! Graduating in my fashion nova dress, you know hoe is life
As I black woman it makes no sense to have solidarity with black men
why don't you guys just create a mega thread instead for this type of topic? they won't be able to get their individual trending threads that way LOL
Top Bottom