Quantcast

Saweetie Appreciation/Discussion/Tea Thread

LustNLuxury

Afro-American Princess <3
Reaction score
Reactions
497,686 11,252 1,829
Alleybux
“The challenge that I’m setting for myself is that I want every song to make someone do something. That’s why I’m regrouping. I’m going to put every song under a microscope. When it comes through your speakers and when it enters into your soul and into your system and into your ears, I want you to feel something. I don’t want you to just want to twerk and hit a one-two step and do a TikTok challenge.”

“The goal is to have my brand supersede Saweetie,” she says. “I want to have old money, long money, prestigious money — money that when my grandkids want to do whatever they want to do, they’re not worried about being broke.”

Saweetie being a baddie!!!

Saweetie is savoring a plate of oysters, planning her empire, when a man finds it in his heart to interrupt us. He’s older and square — nice suit, no discernible personality other than white and libidinous — with a younger woman tugging at his sleeve when he shows up at our table. “You are the most exciting person I’ve ever seen in L.A.,” the suit says to Saweetie. “I mean, the hair, the nails, the lashes — the whole thing. You guys going downstairs, or …?”

Saweetie seems nonchalant-to-tickled, like the way Chris Rock imaginedRihanna receiving his flirtations; this guy’s about as subtle as Jack Harlow. She politely thanks him, and when he asks her name, she purrs, “Diamonté.” He presses. She deflects. “It’s okay,” she says. “I’ll see you downstairs.” Eventually, he stumbles away. I laugh. Her publicist laughs. Her assistant laughs. But Saweetie doesn’t spend another second on the guy. She returns her attention to her oysters. “Wow,” she says. “I can eat these every morning. I can eat these for the rest of my life.”

SarahCameron

no time for logical fallacies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
100,253 5,801 4,193
Alleybux
“The challenge that I’m setting for myself is that I want every song to make someone do something. That’s why I’m regrouping. I’m going to put every song under a microscope. When it comes through your speakers and when it enters into your soul and into your system and into your ears, I want you to feel something. I don’t want you to just want to twerk and hit a one-two step and do a TikTok challenge.”

“The goal is to have my brand supersede Saweetie,” she says. “I want to have old money, long money, prestigious money — money that when my grandkids want to do whatever they want to do, they’re not worried about being broke.”

Saweetie being a baddie!!!

Saweetie is savoring a plate of oysters, planning her empire, when a man finds it in his heart to interrupt us. He’s older and square — nice suit, no discernible personality other than white and libidinous — with a younger woman tugging at his sleeve when he shows up at our table. “You are the most exciting person I’ve ever seen in L.A.,” the suit says to Saweetie. “I mean, the hair, the nails, the lashes — the whole thing. You guys going downstairs, or …?”

Saweetie seems nonchalant-to-tickled, like the way Chris Rock imaginedRihanna receiving his flirtations; this guy’s about as subtle as Jack Harlow. She politely thanks him, and when he asks her name, she purrs, “Diamonté.” He presses. She deflects. “It’s okay,” she says. “I’ll see you downstairs.” Eventually, he stumbles away. I laugh. Her publicist laughs. Her assistant laughs. But Saweetie doesn’t spend another second on the guy. She returns her attention to her oysters. “Wow,” she says. “I can eat these every morning. I can eat these for the rest of my life.”

when she said “I don’t want you to just want to twerk and hit a one-two step and do a TikTok challenge.” i thought of a certain rapper lmao.

LustNLuxury

Afro-American Princess <3
Reaction score
Reactions
497,686 11,252 1,829
Alleybux

"Got these boys jumping through hoops!"
HilariousCornyBluebottle-max-1mb.gif

I like this song. It's cute for a soundtrack. I hope a music video is created.

saintjohn22

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
313 17 22
Alleybux

Is she really seeing Jack Harlow? First pic was after he shot his shot on the Bet red carpet . Seems like she gave him the green light and tapped him down there. And they were in Miami this weekend. I honestly never pegged her for a white boy.

saintjohn22

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
313 17 22
Alleybux

Is she really seeing Jack Harlow? First pic was after he shot his shot on the Bet red carpet . Seems like she gave him the green light and tapped him down there. And they were in Miami this weekend. I honestly never pegged her for a white boy.

She’s also doing the Sprite show with him next month and will be in Denver with him on September 4. She seems like a new person. I wish her the best

LaShaye

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,271 211 2
Alleybux
She’s also doing the Sprite show with him next month and will be in Denver with him on September 4. She seems like a new person. I wish her the best
What's going on in Denver on September 4th?

LaShaye

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,271 211 2
Alleybux
I just went to her actual Instagram page (I just mostly look at what's in stories or on my feed) and I see she's only following 1 person now (well a seafood company lol). She's cleaned up that follow list real good. I know certain celebs do this every so often but it always seem odd? to me especially if later on they go back and follow almost everyone. At the same time I understand it, if you follow thousands of folks and all of them are posting then sometimes you might just need to bring it to zero or in this case one. Kind of like a social media detox but without deleting or leaving the platform.

Last edited:

saintjohn22

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
313 17 22
Alleybux
I don’t know how to share it but if you go to Jack’s IG page, you’ll see it saved as Festivals.

SavageReads

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
364 12 92
Alleybux
Is she desperate? How is she with a 23 year old? He’s too young. Yep aside from xes , she too mature for him. Quavo really hurt her cos she knows good and well Jack was Quavo’s partner and they hoop together in Atlanta. Looks like a revenge plot to me. Well they got the Pisces Cancer connection going on. And he’ll probably treat her like a queen. Just seem like a baby to me. Younger that JBeiber. He’s a hottie though. He was nerdy looking before but he’s hot now. Must be the stylist making him look good. And being 6’3 doesn’t hurt either

LaShaye

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,271 211 2
Alleybux
ew i don’t want her w jack harlow but if she likes it, she likes it lol
Hahaha...I thought I was the only in the thread who didn't see it for "them" like that. After that now infamous interview, I thought her next man was going to be an upgrade from an 8 figga...lol. That's what she said. This is the dude who said it wouldn't take $100K for him to suck d___ because he's always chasing a bag. A lot of "rappers" are telling on themselves either indirectly or directly (there's threads on this). Anyway....I agree with you...if she likes she likes it...her life not mine.

SavageReads

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
364 12 92
Alleybux
Hahaha...I thought I was the only in the thread who didn't see it for "them" like that. After that now infamous interview, I thought her next man was going to be an upgrade from an 8 figga...lol. That's what she said. This is the dude who said it wouldn't take $100K for him to suck d___ because he's always chasing a bag. A lot of "rappers" are telling on themselves either indirectly or directly (there's threads on this). Anyway....I agree with you...if she likes she likes it...her life not mine.
Jack is not sus. He just has family members that are gay. He just be joking. He likes women a little too much to me. He has a lot of groupies from 2018 till now. And he like Migos rap about f**king women. I just think he’s immature and sees her as a prize.I just hope he doesn’t hurt her. But the comedy stuff is Jack’s routine. This is a rebound. I hope it works though. She probably wants to control him since he’s younger.

SavageReads

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
364 12 92
Alleybux
Just checked his net worth. 5 million. Not bad for 23 year old. At least it’s 7!figures
Found this article from last year and he signed a million dollar sneaker deal with New Balance this year plus other endorsements. Makes it 5 million. Probably more .

LaShaye

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,271 211 2
Alleybux
where's the receipts that she's dating him?
I don't think there are any. I've seen comments from fonts wanting them to be dating though after that whole BET thing with The Shade Room. Apparently, they hung out this past weekend in Miami and he gave some toys to some kids? At least that's what was implied upthread by another (there was a screenshot of a comment). But there aren't actual receipts. On this site and other gossip blogs, folks have been putting her with her uncle (which was the craziest ish), Jåmes Hården, Söuljå Boy and now this dude so you can't really believe anything until there is actual confirmation. If she's decides to go there then...

saintjohn22

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
313 17 22
Alleybux
I just thought she only liked chocolate. I hope it’s true. I agree we will know soon but she did introduce us to Quavo with an IG post of him volunteering with her, Kapernick and Nessa. May be her thing.
I think Jack is cute and will only get hotter.

saintjohn22

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
313 17 22
Alleybux
I don't think there are any. I've seen comments from fonts wanting them to be dating though after that whole BET thing with The Shade Room. Apparently, they hung out this past weekend in Miami and he gave some toys to some kids? At least that's what was implied upthread by another (there was a screenshot of a comment). But there aren't actual receipts. On this site and other gossip blogs, folks have been putting her with her uncle (which was the craziest ish), Jåmes Hården, Söuljå Boy and now this dude so you can't really believe anything until there is actual confirmation. If she's decides to go there then...
James Harden denied the story, Soulja Boy was thirsting for her but he has a new girlfriend and I don’t think she’s go for him anyway. Her uncle? Lmao

LaShaye

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,271 211 2
Alleybux
Jåmes Hården denied the story, Souljå Boy was thirsting for her but he has a new girlfriend and I don’t think she’s go for him anyway.
Yeah I know all of that lol just saying this is who folks/blogs have been putting her with.
Her uncle? Lmao
Yeah, there was a whole thread where a font went incog and saying she "finally posted her new man" with a screenshot and everything; turned out to be her uncle.

saintjohn22

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
313 17 22
Alleybux
Yeah I know all of that lol just saying this is who folks/blogs have been putting her with.

Yeah, there was a whole thread where a font went incog and saying she "finally posted her new man" with a screenshot and everything; turned out to be her uncle.
Lol. That is so funny. I think she’s genuine. I want her to win so bad. The fact that everyone thought they could black ball her makes me pull for her so bad