Saweetie - "Best Friend" ft Doja Cat Goes Platinum

Notice me senpai!
Reactions
80,009 2,826 1,795
Alleybux
Congrats to both ladies. The song is now eligible for a Platinum certification after 3 months from the initial release date.

The song was originally released Thursday, January 7th along with the official music video.
"Best Friend" is Saweetie's highest charting song and her most viewed music video to date.

Reactions
3,895 70 14
Alleybux
Congrats to Diamonte and Amala truly but I miss when songs used to have 2 Bop Bop Bop-Bop to the top.....now number 1s/platinum hits feel like basketball games, all you know is somebody scored-

THE ICON
Reactions
490,897 22,682 6,880
Alleybux
Saweetie better send Doja an Edible Arrangement for her charity work.

a2ced478b412e4565a7f45a172eebc229f030691.jpg

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Same video: Rico says many things while arguing with His wife 1. NO, he did NOT inform Loretta Devine prior to him receiving oral sex from him...
Serious question, Doug Christie has never cheated on Jackie?
After being sucked into the world of binge watching BBW I firmly believe Jackie loves some coochie LOL I think Jackie is the giver LOL I wonder...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I don't think we should be telling other people what to say on a gossip site but I think what Leonine is trying to say is that discussing PR logic...
Black father DRAGGED for telling daughter to "put some clothes on". Is it inappropriate?
The daughter sounds predatory and is the pervert! Put some fucking clothes on!!! Fuck! I always knew what was decent or (not decent) to wear...
Trouble Dating Police and Military Men
a black person dating a pawn of state imperialism?? HAHAHAHAH
Jemele Hill tried it with En Vogue
I love Jemele but she can step the fuck back on this one. I stan EnVogue, especially Dawn lol. They ALL could blow. But versus isn't about...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
This reads as “His folks don’t really fool with me like that”. I guess she still ain’t met his mama yet. The man she so in love with.
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
In order to be a supergroup..don’t they all have to know how to sing lol I never thought kandi or tiny could sing that good they tried to make...
Latin America Music Tea Thread
I know he didn’t make music in Spanish but this is what world Latin star posted. Shit is sad. Ruined his whole life over a rolex. RIP Pope Smoke.
Top Bottom