Saweetie New Mixtape “Pretty Summer Playlist” Out Now | Listening Thread

just enough madness to make her interesting.
Reactions
33,675 516 691
Alleybux
I’m a saweetie fan and did not like it. 2 songs were decent but I don’t see me ever listening to them again. Everything is raunchy and about sex except for like one song. I think mostly gen z and people from California will like this.

Her older project were better and had more variety in content/lyrics.

I think she may be hoping for a tik tok song with this project, especially the song using the booty me down beat, and the one that sounds like buss down thotiana

i agree and this is coming from a huge saweetie fan. i rly appreciate what she’s going for but i’m not feeling the songs. i only like risky and see saw.

I want war (BUT I NEED PEACE)
Reactions
301,301 7,927 1,076
Alleybux
I been waitin on baby mama coochie cuz I like the original but I liked seesaw and backseat the rest didn’t make it onto my library.

Reactions
684 15 3
Alleybux
I listened it was okay, but most of the parts that I liked were the features so I most likely won’t listen to the songs again and instead go checkout other songs from the feature artists that I liked. I’d give it a D, only because this is her 4th project and the music is still lackluster. Hopefully she can progress as time goes on.

wrapped in the warm gentle breeze
Reactions
30,759 423 188
Alleybux
Let me just preface that I love Saweetie but... I have mixed feelings.

BMC is good and I wish that was her song lol. BbyAfrika is trash and she took off the best people off the song.
I can see Backseat going top 10 if she plays it right. Tiktok are gonna eat it up.
I like Risky but the feature is TRASH. I don't know why she couldn't get anyone else. I love west coast rap and I see the vibe she was going for. She looked incredible in the video.
I like See Saw. I love how she did a song with her friend Kendra. She's a great friend. I love her verse lol. I know Quavo was sick.
Talkin Bout.. absolutely not. It's very reminiscent of the snap era but there's too much going on in the song. I hate it. It's catchy though. I can see Tiktok eating this up too.
Pretty & Rich...eh.
Sweat Check is bop. I think it's my favorite.

Reactions
338 33 11
Alleybux
I love Saweetie for putting upcoming artists on her playlist!
I loved Saweetie since her song Focus
and she has lyrically improved and she also switched the flowww

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

Married at First Sight: Season 12 Atlanta (Watch Thread) - Starts Jan. 13
We don't want this. We didn't ask for this. Lifetime we're about to break up. It's always been a rocky fwb type relationship anyway.
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Gosh! Wish people would snap some pictures or post the tea on twitter at least! Yeah please!!! Give us tea already. Remember TBs pic from...
Invincible | Amazon Prime | Watch Thread
Omni-man is fine, no need to feel ashamed lmao. If only he wasn’t a genocidal maniac :dontknow I wonder who they would cast in a live action...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
They’ve got a lot of nerve!!! I say we send videos of our assholes!! Using his true fans for your own gains!!! Chris would be mortified!!!!! Good...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
Anybody know how old youngin_yk is ? I think he’s like 27 - 29. I asked about him in the old thread but nobody responded. He’s from Gadsden...
WAGS THREAD PART XV (CLEAN VERSION)
Tea said don’t be playing with her. A whole grown ass man, and I bet he ugly and dusty too
Giuliani says he's giving Trump 36 hours to help him w/ bills, or else he'll crack under pressure
Now Giuliani knows damn well Trumpy doesn't even pay his own bills! If you got tea to spill get to spilling you rotting coprse of a man! Lmaoooo
***The Masked Singer Season 5***
How was Nick the lead singer in 98 degrees? I HATE HIS VOICE..he was just hot with his emo self Did you see the other members lol? They were very...
Top Bottom