Quantcast

Say what y’all want but I believe a lot of black men have been conquered

ILuhYouChy

My Anus is Leaking Love
Reaction score
Reactions
25,188 1,513 542
Alleybux
mentally and spiritually. Why have the women waken up to more of it than the men? I think our great grandmothers/aunts did a great deal of infantilizing the males to the point they are mentally delayed compared to other men. Like a child obsessed with toys and candy...a lot of our brothers are obsessed with weaves and p*say.

ILuhYouChy

My Anus is Leaking Love
Reaction score
Reactions
25,188 1,513 542
Alleybux
Marking my spot to see where this goes.
I’m just being honest. Comparing the man my cousin is dating to the man her sister is dating Is night and day. Less to do with race and more to do with attitude and upbringing but race plays a huge part in that

Supreme Reign

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
216,018 2,370 1,272
Alleybux
A lot of them have been. Many of them (us in general) won't make it and those are just facts. It is written. And to those who think dating out is the solution, you're one of those people who won't make it either and have been conquered as well. It's a sad reality.

ashbee

Ignoramus
Reaction score
Reactions
261,506 8,883 11,234
Alleybux
If you think about it, this is the entire world. All men. I heard it put like this once. Men work hard in school to get into the best university possible to get the best job possible to get the highest salary possible to get the baddest woman possible. I'm not saying I agree but men of all races are obsessed with women and xes.

F76679N54E

I no longer use this site.
Reaction score
Reactions
28,108 1,713 1,413
Alleybux
Yup there are bm that are the exceptions but overall bm are failures as men and ass providers. The majority are narcissistic ignorant brainwashed sluts with no ambition or consideration for women.

LaMochaCoca

Make 'Em Go Loca
Reaction score
Reactions
213,391 8,901 9,728
Alleybux
We've been known this.Couldnt protect us from both the European AND Arab slave trade in many parts of Africa, couldn't protect us from colonialism, couldn't protect Black families in the new world. Where are the amazing countries run by them? Most just care about xes, not building anything substantial (yes, I know MANy BM that are amazing, but c'mon, yall know what Im saying). Thy attack BW instead of competing with other men. We've known this.

I think BM could be the most brilliant men the world has ever seen if they could get rid of their mental chains, but maybe its my delusion.

Leavemealoneporfavor

qué será, será
Reaction score
Reactions
84,403 1,202 518
Alleybux
mentally and spiritually. Why have the women waken up to more of it than the men? I think our great grandmothers/aunts did a great deal of infantilizing the males to the point they are mentally delayed compared to other men. Like a child obsessed with toys and candy...a lot of our brothers are obsessed with weaves and p*say.

No sis,they did that to themselves by themselves.It's no woman to blame for their foolishness.

They are pressed about weaves and p*ssy because they aren't getting any.First is expensive, the other requires a little bit of effort,if we are talking about quality puss.

But I give them the benefit of the doubt,in my mind,all males are children.

LaMochaCoca

Make 'Em Go Loca
Reaction score
Reactions
213,391 8,901 9,728
Alleybux
If you think about it, this is the entire world. All men. I heard it put like this once. Men work hard in school to get into the best university possible to get the best job possible to get the highest salary possible to get the baddest woman possible. I'm not saying I agree but men of all races are obsessed with women and xes.
Stop it. Why cant yall ever focus on yourselves? Quit bringing this bµllsh!t "all men" into the conversation.

Plus, your argument is flawed. Most BM aren't even doing all that which you typed.

IIOO

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,794 11,773 29,821
Alleybux
How so? When I say conquered I mean= self destructive, low self esteem, lashing out, finding beauty in value in things that are purposely void of them.

Most black men do not fit that stereotype.

You have a few head cases, but because they’re the most vocal and reproduce the most (women are naturally attracted to dangerous men), you’d think all black men were this way.

LaMochaCoca

Make 'Em Go Loca
Reaction score
Reactions
213,391 8,901 9,728
Alleybux
Of course your go to answer is to ultimately blame BW.

Last edited:

Slay.so.softly

smoking a bowl
Reaction score
Reactions
20,682 641 293
Alleybux
We've been known this.Couldnt protect us from both the European AND Arab slave trade in many parts of Africa, couldn't protect us from colonialism, couldn't protect Black families in the new world. Where are the amazing countries run by them? Most just care about xes, not building anything substantial (yes, I know MANy BM that are amazing, but c'mon, yall know what Im saying). Thy attack BW instead of competing with other men. We've known this.

I think BM could be the most brilliant men the world has ever seen if they could get rid of their mental chains, but maybe its my delusion.

This is SOOOO true! Many of them are willfully ignorant and emotionally stunted in this day and age. Would rather lash out at black women about their perceived lack of success instead of working to build themselves up, or then theres some who would rather take the scraps that yt people give instead of forging their own path. It's sickening to see. I dead ass be wishing I was a lesbian because pickings are slim af and I'm not trying to compete with anything or anyone, I would rather work on building a strong family

All_star23

I make you feel that dont i? Good.
Reaction score
Reactions
116,610 2,903 1,985
Alleybux
Inclined to agree

But yall gone need to pick one is it babying or is it resentment because they weren’t there. Can’t be both.

Whatever the reason is, the gap will get wider & wider.

*if it’s not you personally, you have nothing to defend that doesn’t negate the majority. Or the fact that data can prove this

ashbee

Ignoramus
Reaction score
Reactions
261,506 8,883 11,234
Alleybux
Stop it. Why cant yall ever focus on yourselves? Quit bringing this bµllsh!t "all men" into the conversation.

Plus, your argument is flawed. Most BM aren't even doing all that which you typed.

You want me to focus on me? Okay. I am a fully employed professional in every respect of that word. I like women just as much as the next guy. Do I obsess on women? No and why not? Because I am not thirsty at all in that department. I have other sh!t to worry about, like getting this 3rd degree.

But to you i'm an outlier so whatever.

LaMochaCoca

Make 'Em Go Loca
Reaction score
Reactions
213,391 8,901 9,728
Alleybux
You want me to focus on me? Okay. I am a fully employed professional in every respect of that word. I like women just as much as the next guy. Do I obsess on women? No and why not? Because I am not thirsty at all in that department. I have other sh!t to worry about, like getting this 3rd degree.

But to you i'm an outlier so whatever.
I obviously meant to focus on yourselves as a COLLECTIVE. But yall too afraid to do even that.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,428 68 63
Alleybux
"Remember that you are an actor in a drama of such sort as the Author chooses—if short, then in a short one; if long, then in a long one. If it be his pleasure that you should enact a poor man, or a cripple, or a ruler, or a private citizen, see that you act it well. For this is your business—to act well the given part, but to choose it belongs to another."

avocado083

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,293 607 1,974
Alleybux
It's really damned if you do, damned if you don't.

What can I do about what happened to our ancestors?

As a black male, I deal with racism, prejudice, and discrimination from men and women of ALL backgrounds on an almost constant basis. And despite my ability to push forward, I'm still deemed "an ain't sh!t black man" by black women.

Just like anyone, I've had my successes and failures. What do you want from us? I'm in my 20's; do you want me to change this sh!t in an instant? Sometimes it seems like it's never enough.

For example, I'm starting a new part-time job next week to supplement my income from freelancing. In order to buy the proper attire for the job and have money for transportation, I had to do a few gigs that I normally wouldn't.

Yes, it may be embarrassing, but I did some sign spinning in the SoCal heat for five hours. Then, I drove across town to work bag check at a sporting event.

Guess who I experienced the most judgement from? Black women. You talk about us being broke, unable to provide, etc., but when we do a job that you deem menial or beneath us, you turn up your nose.

Interestingly enough, I actually received ENCOURAGEMENT from people of others races. Whether or not you think a job is lowly, I still made money doing something HONEST. I wasn't sitting on my ass, I wasn't stealing, smoking, or any of that sh!t.

These were just stepping stones for me, to help me in my mission to get to the next stage, and yet I was judged like I had no ambition. I have an entrepreneurial spirit, but it takes CAPITAL to get businesses going.

So what you will about Asian and Latino culture, but they SUPPORT THEIR MEN IF THEY'RE WORKING. Even if it's selling oranges or washing dishes, they know that eventually that can stack enough cash to build something of their own.

originalwharris

Jesse's girl (in my head).
Reaction score
Reactions
277,595 21,993 1,048
Alleybux
All right now! I've already seen this episode of SVU about the serial killer murdering prostitutes, anyway.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Leavemealoneporfavor

qué será, será
Reaction score
Reactions
84,403 1,202 518
Alleybux
[QUOTE="So what you will about Asian and Latino culture, but they SUPPORT THEIR MEN IF THEY'RE WORKING. Even if it's selling oranges or washing dishes, they know that eventually that can stack enough cash to build something of their own.[/QUOTE]

And how exactly you know that??
I know a few asian and latino women and the last thing they would do is marrying into promises.Asian women,especially when they marry,indead,they wanna build something with their men,but only if their man is financially stable.

You can't build something from nothing with nothing or supporting someone with no guarantee.

Beverly417

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
215,664 5,004 1,061
Alleybux
"The American power structure will never develop conscious, committed, competent African American men. It prefers to have miseducated, immature, disrespectful, apathetic African American men. Women can deal a powerful blow to the system by refusing to compromise themselves with males and by only dealing with men."