Quantcast

SC Governor Ends PUA/Unemployment

Diane Nash

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,183 1,012 111
Alleybux
I firmly believe the issue is Black and other nonwhite people having the option to not take low wage jobs during Covid. No one is turning down a high wage position for unemployment except folks with compromised immune systems and caretaker issues. White folks love to talk about work ethic when historically they have been the ones that dumped their work on Blacks, Latinos, and Asians.

If Georgia follows suit there will be political fallout and it will play out in our elections. There is a bit more political solidarity in Georgia which came across in the interracial campaigning for last year’s and January’s elections.

skimup1

lesbian extraordinaire
Reaction score
Reactions
62,673 1,382 584
Alleybux
I firmly believe the issue is Black and other nonwhite people having the option to not take low wage jobs during Covid. No one is turning down a high wage position for unemployment except folks with compromised immune systems and caretaker issues. White folks love to talk about work ethic when historically they have been the ones that dumped their work on Blacks, Latinos, and Asians.

If Georgia follows suit there will be political fallout and it will play out in our elections. There is a bit more political solidarity in Georgia which came across in the interracial campaigning for last year’s and January’s elections.

Right. They keep playing with the hard working people, while giving every grift from here to China and back money for their "businesses". It's disgusting.

ChocoLatte

Cosplay gangsters. Fake azz accents.
Reaction score
Reactions
56,674 697 521
Alleybux

This right here. I live in Georgia and believe this. If Kemp tries that sh!t, we gone get his ass up outta there faster than we already were. He gone fµck around and find out quicker than he expected.

manny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
319,062 19,574 2,903
Alleybux
80,000 jobs?
30,000 applicants in portal.
Either someone can't count or those 80,000 jobs aren't all actually based in South Carolina.

These Republican governors are trying to destroy Biden/Harris infrastructure plans notch by notch an unfortunately, Republican trolls an others are participating gleefully....what kind of person applauds others possible death an misery?Crazy

30,000 unemployed families will be affected by this June 30th.
Applauding that,when Hopkins is telling us conrovirus infections may be slowing, but at around thousands weekly sounds like a mix for disaster.A disaster manufactured by Republicans, who definitely would work in the factories they think SC unemployed should toll in for low wages.These Republican governors turning down fed money should be an illegal crime.Subject to fed charges.....as they help LIL Hands commit murder.

Diane Nash

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,183 1,012 111
Alleybux
This right here. I live in Georgia and believe this. If Kemp tries that sh!t, we gone get his ass up outta there faster than we already were. He gone fµck around and find out quicker than he expected.
Facts!!! I live in Georgia too. Right there with u sis!

Diane Nash

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,183 1,012 111
Alleybux
Right. They keep playing with the hard working people, while giving every grift from here to China and back money for their "businesses". It's disgusting.
Sis!!!!! It is disgusting! America was and continues to be built off folks who are actually hardworking. The Republicans have no issues with the billions that have gone into the PPP loans. Usually TPTB have been very successful at stomping out interracial coalitions around economic issues. But this time it may blow up in their faces.