Quantcast

Scandal 7x06 - "Vampires and Bloodsuckers" 11-9-17

ProprioBella

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,253 1,164 401
Alleybux
Anyone else think Jake’s comments were his way of telling Mellie he works for Olivia/B613?

It kind of seemed like he was low-key snitching

nesha30

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,013 187 23
Alleybux
i think abby's character disappoints me the most. they have no clue what to do with her. i'm definitely in the minority about harrison. i liked him, but i didn't find him to be the brains, he was just the most loyal. i would say huck was the most loyal, but b613 played with his mind way too much over the years.

of the original gladiators, abby disliked quinn the most so it's really strange seeing her WORK for quinn.

i wouldn't be surprised if jake, papa pope AND quinn were all in on this together. although i would hope quinn would tell charlie so he wouldn't be worried about her and the baby.

this has been a terrible first few episodes. i expected more from a series finale.

Yasgawd

My back stay blown out like Yung Joc’s hair
Reaction score
Reactions
73,941 1,943 779
Alleybux
I knew Olivia was behind that explosion but I do think that Quinn is either faking being lost or Jake did it but didn’t tell Olivia.
i honestly thought mellie knew olivia was gonna blow up the plane, i thought shonda was making it obvious olivia was behind it

misame08

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,589 1,502 614
Alleybux
Olivia is SO FAKEEE. That fake ass gasp she did lmao lmao. I don't understand why no one in the gang accused her to begin with.

fµcked up but I gotta give Jake his props, he really bout that life

Romey

CIS!!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
71,698 6,323 5,636
Alleybux
I turned if off 15 min. Liv just out here killing innocent people now? Im not with it.

As cut throat as she is, Ive always seen Liv as a champion for the people, especially women. This doesnt align with her character at all.

Noni Jean

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,723 552 62
Alleybux
It’s amazing how horrible this show has become considering how good it used to be. B613 and the constant focus on Olivia’s drama (with *married* white men) tanked this show. Shonda got away from what made the show a success - Olivia being a fixer - and instead made her the problem that needed fixing. And to make it even worse, she made the main character soooo unlikeable. Personally I’m glad the show is ending. Question is can I bare to stick out the last season?

tout et rien

All and Nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
71,763 1,511 698
Alleybux
It’s amazing how horrible this show has become considering how good it used to be. B613 and the constant focus on Olivia’s drama (with *married* white men) tanked this show. Shonda got away from what made the show a success - Olivia being a fixer - and instead made her the problem that needed fixing. And to make it even worse, she made the main character soooo unlikeable. Personally I’m glad the show is ending. Question is can I bare to stick out the last season?
The show has always been about a fixer who needed her personal life fixed because the love of her life was a married white guy who happened to be POTUS. Lots of people hate on Fitz, but he and his relationship with Liv has been an essential ingredient of the show since day one.

The show screwed up by making their relationship less special for at least Liv; Fitz still seems to be gobsmacked beyond all reason. Shonda became disenchanted with Liv and Fitz fans and I think she has consciously or unconsciously been sabotaging the relationship and it has hurt the show. She didn't want to ditch the relationship completely because she needs the fans for the ratings, but she doesn't want to do them justice.

justsoyoukno

ILoveToWhine
Reaction score
Reactions
38,555 681 399
Alleybux
I refuse to believe that I’m the only one that likes the trajectory of this show. Olivia has been power hungry from the start - look what they went through to get Fitz in the White House. All of the cover ups and bµllsh!t to save face .. and none of you can imagine Olivia spiraling out of control on her power trip? She’s pals with Cyrus for crying out loud .. the ultimate political animal. I can appreciate this and I’m interested in where it will go.

SadSadSong

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
145,021 4,981 3,648
Alleybux
I refuse to believe that I’m the only one that likes the trajectory of this show. Olivia has been power hungry from the start - look what they went through to get Fitz in the White House. All of the cover ups and bµllsh!t to save face .. and none of you can imagine Olivia spiraling out of control on her power trip? She’s pals with Cyrus for crying out loud .. the ultimate political animal. I can appreciate this and I’m interested in where it will go.

I like it too, but I realize people have been blind to Olivia Pope for years that's why they're so disjointed about this season. She's always had blind ambition and a skewed sense of morality, she was just good at hiding it behind her own rhetoric. Quinn was from the beginning the heart and moral compass of OPA so it makes sense she was the one who was least likely to go along with Olivia's latest plan. She clearly planned this kidnapping to expose Olivia and TBH it's quite brilliant. She's slowly exposing Olivia and I think Olivia knows it too but can't do anything. The only way to stop everything is to tell the truth and she won't do that because then she will risk everything. This was one of my favorite episodes of the series. I feel vindicated as a vocal fan of Quinn for so long.

AmethystHeart

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,611 3,063 4,214
Alleybux
Yeah it’s just you two :lol:

My thing is that it is all too cartoonish and unreal. Nobody on that show behaves like an actual human being...

justsoyoukno

ILoveToWhine
Reaction score
Reactions
38,555 681 399
Alleybux
I like it too, but I realize people have been blind to Olivia Pope for years that's why they're so disjointed about this season. She's always had blind ambition and a skewed sense of morality, she was just good at hiding it behind her own rhetoric. Quinn was from the beginning the heart and moral compass of OPA so it makes sense she was the one who was least likely to go along with Olivia's latest plan. She clearly planned this kidnapping to expose Olivia and TBH it's quite brilliant. She's slowly exposing Olivia and I think Olivia knows it too but can't do anything. The only way to stop everything is to tell the truth and she won't do that because then she will risk everything. This was one of my favorite episodes of the series. I feel vindicated as a vocal fan of Quinn for so long.

Perfectly worded! I so agree. I think that the writers are doing an excellent job & have done so since the beginning. I'm excited to see how they wrap things up. I think that Quinn piecing together a plan with Fitz & Rowan. Either way, i'm enthused.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,919 5,784 517
Alleybux
Ya'll I tried but I can't with this show anymore. I will tune back in for the series finale though. At this point I hope it ends with a bullet in Olivia's evil ass.

Cutiefab

The Hound’s b*tch
Reaction score
Reactions
121,928 4,993 4,288
Alleybux
So Mellie done called her old dick for advice

I am mad as f*ck because these supposedly strong women are always revolving back to their old d*cks when they are in distress.

I have never seen that in real life, when we have have a problem we go to women not men we randomly f*cked.

And f*ck Olivia and Jake, I really hope the series will end with her dying because of the monster she has become. And I want all her friends together to be the ones to take her out.