Quantcast

Scandal 7x16 - "People Like Me" 4-5-18

Noni Jean

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,729 552 62
Alleybux
Got a late start so I had to rewind. I'm all caught up now, Shonda sis what is you doing baby?!
I didn’t watch live but good to kno someone was here to say it for me. I mean really - I don’t get how this will end...and in a way that’s satisfying for viewers? It’s a sh*t show.

You could see Jake was going to kill Nessa from a mile away.

I feel like Liv and Fitz will end up together. Not walking down the aisle or with 2.5 kids in Vermont but it will be implied that they end up together- like Carrie and Big in the finale of xes and the City.

artist4life

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,844 432 441
Alleybux
Were you with her when you were fµck!ng her husband?

Anyways, this episode pissed me off. If something doesn't happen by the end of this episode I'm going to scream.

You still hung up about the Olivia and Fitz affair? Fitz has been divorced for 3 seasons and besides, its not like The Grants didn't have a political marriage to begin with. Many of times Mellie pimped her own husband to Olivia. Love is love.

artist4life

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,844 432 441
Alleybux
Cy about to go crying to Liv, now. She's fµck!ng Fitz for an alibi while Lonnie is getting murked.
Nope, Liv is fµck!ng Fitz because she loves him. Olivia and Fitz is the love story on the show.
Jake is evil and most likely will die the next episode. Word is the cast filmed in a cemetery last month. Since Jake threatened Olivia's life, Papa Pope is going to put bullet in his head and become Command again.

artist4life

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,844 432 441
Alleybux
liv is def ending up with fitz

Well duh! The proof is in the writing. I don't why folks know are so clueless on this site about Scandal. Olivia and Fitz is the love story of Scandal. Mellie will end up with Marcus. Abby will end up with David. Papa will end up Command again. Cyrus will end up in Federal prison and Jake will end up Dead! All predictable.

Last edited:

SSWillows

xoxo
Reaction score
Reactions
124,219 1,720 431
Alleybux
You still hung up about the Olivia and Fitz affair? Fitz has been divorced for 3 seasons and besides, its not like The Grants didn't have a political marriage to begin with. Many of times Mellie pimped her own husband to Olivia. Love is love.
Love or not, she helped to hurt Mellie's marriage and caused much heartbreak and embarrassment. Mellie just learned to accept it cause she knew they wouldn't stop. I do want Fitz and Liv to end up together in the end cause they've come too far to not end up in Vermont, but she can't act like she's always had Mel's back. It's a TV show so I'm not hung up on nothing.

artist4life

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,844 432 441
Alleybux
Love or not, she helped to hurt Mellie's marriage and caused much heartbreak and embarrassment. Mellie just learned to accept it cause she knew they wouldn't stop. I do want Fitz and Liv to end up together in the end cause they've come too far to not end up in Vermont, but she can't act like she's always had Mel's back. It's a TV show so I'm not hung up on nothing.

It is not like Olivia flaunted her affair with Fitz in Mellie face. Olivia cared a lot of guilt about the affair the first 4 seasons of the show. Besides, it never made any sense for Olivia and Mellie to be friends anyway. Maya Pope was right, Mellie has treated Liv like the HELP only calling on her when her ass was in trouble. Olivia just pulled herself out of the darkness, but Mellie still asked Olivia to kill Cyrus to save her Presidency instead of asking the CIA or Black OPS. Olivia passed the test, she's no killer. She was only playing one. Real killers are Cyrus, Jake, Maya, and Papa Pope.

SSWillows

xoxo
Reaction score
Reactions
124,219 1,720 431
Alleybux
It is not like Olivia flaunted her affair with Fitz in Mellie face. Olivia cared a lot of guilt about the affair the first 4 seasons of the show. Besides, it never made any sense for Olivia and Mellie to be friends anyway. Maya Pope was right, Mellie has treated Liv like the HELP only calling on her when her ass was in trouble. Olivia just pulled herself out of the darkness, but Mellie still asked Olivia to kill Cyrus to save her Presidency instead of asking the CIA or Black OPS. Olivia passed the test, she's no killer. She was only playing one. Real killers are Cyrus, Jake, Maya, and Papa Pope.
giphy.gif

artist4life

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,844 432 441
Alleybux
I'm confused why Cyrus thought he could control Jake's sensitive ass. He is so damn emotional. Only one that could control him was Papa Pope, so he may have to come in to save the day.
This is why Papa Pope will be the one to kill Jake. Jake fµcked up when he threatened Olivia's life. Papa been too quiet. He's going to show back up the next two episodes to see about his daughter.

artist4life

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,844 432 441
Alleybux
Man I don't give a sh!t about mellie .I was appalled at how she used feminism to easily manipulate Olivia into getting in her corner and doing her dirty work. Where was that feminism talk when Olivia was actually by her side in the oval? Wow, I'm so over this show.

Best post of the night. I have no idea why so many women here love Mellie. Mellie is the typical white feminist who disregard women of color like Olivia. Maya told Olivia, why she always worried about Mellie when Mellie don't give a damn about her. Like Fitz said, Mellie knew what she signed up for and now she can't handle the job.

GQ2006

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
74,775 4,411 3,286
Alleybux
I just finished watching the last episode in its entirety. When did Huck become the Fredo Corleone of the show?

batman79

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,477 1,298 205
Alleybux
Best post of the night. I have no idea why so many women here love Mellie. Mellie is the typical white feminist who disregard women of color like Olivia. Maya told Olivia, why she always worried about Mellie when Mellie don't give a damn about her. Like Fitz said, Mellie knew what she signed up for and now she can't handle the job.

Yeah, I don't get it either because all this Mellie propping is doing is enabling a segment of the viewers to truly buy Mellie is this saint and Olivia is just this dumb hoe that deserves to be miserable. Seeing this snobbiness/nastiness towards the Olivia character on social media just puts a bad taste in my mouth because this is her show not Mellie's.

Shonda is smoking some serious stuff to do this to her black lead. No way should we be talking this much about the Mellie character this late into the final season over Olivia.

Last edited:

bleucherry

Suffering groan withdrawal
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
85,504 2,927 1,528
Alleybux
Yeah, I don't get it either because all this Mellie propping is doing is enabling a segment of the viewers to truly buy Mellie is this saint and Olivia is just this dumb hoe that deserves to be miserable. Seeing this snobbiness/nastiness towards the Olivia character on social media just puts a bad taste in my mouth because this is her show not Mellie's.

Shonda is smoking some serious stuff to do this to her black lead. No way should we be talking this much about the Mellie character this late into the final season over Olivia.

Exactly