Quantcast

Scorpio Man Capricorn Woman

bossgirl91

Oprah’s Couch
Reaction score
Reactions
2,066 258 25
Alleybux
So I just started seeing a Scorpio man casually(I'm a January Capricorn he's a November Scorpio). He wants to take it to the next level and make it "official", but I don't want to until he gets rid of his long time booty call. He's fµck!ng this really unattractive obese Taurus chick as back up because I won't put out until we are a couple. He doesn't and has never claimed her publicly and shes been his side piece for 7 years. Is this typical Scorpio male behavior? Dating one woman publicly but fµck!ng another on the down low? I usually deal with Aquarius or Pisces men.

The main issue is he gets jealous of my male friends. Like he can have a whole ass sidepiece but I can't have male friends without his ass freaking out. I have a back-up as well in case $hit hits the fan but we are not xesually involved. He's sexy as hell though in an ugly-hot Adrien Brody way. Plus his body is on point.

WesternStar96

You know where to find me through my past comments
Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,365 1,139
Alleybux
Scorpio's can become very clingy, jealous, possessive, over controlling, judgmentalt and hypocritical while in a relationship

I actually knew of a January Capricorn Sun Scorpio Moon Female back in high school, Back in those day's we actually got along quite well seeing I'm a December Capricorn up until we had quite a heated falling out a couple of years ago

She was exactly the same way as you explained you the Scorpio your currently talking to right now out to be

For seven years she had three side guy's, A Gemini Male, Libra Male and a Scorpio Male going in and out of many relationships and would always expect you to be loyal to her while she talked to six or seven guy's besides you

I also use to hang around a Scorpio Sun Cancer Moon guy, He cheated on his Virgo Sun Cancer Moon wife once with a Libra Sun Capricorn Moon Female and than once he got with the Libra Sun Capricorn Moon Female he cheated on her numerous of times with many other side girls, Again, The Scorpio Sun Cancer Moon guy would expect you to be loyal to him while he was talking to six or seven other girls besides you

But, I've had experiences where I've seen on a Scorpio trust you and is committed to you they can be quite loyal, Personally, My advice to you, I wouldn't make it "official" or get xesually involved with him, Until he gets rid of his long time Taurus booty call and I would also call him out on being a hypocrite and tell him to stop being hypocritical and that If he wants you to get rid of your guy friends that he needs to get rid of his Taurus booty call, Trust me, I wouldn't give up any guy friends until he were to give up his Taurus booty call that's just his normal over controlling Scorpio trait, That's another I'd also call him out on and I'd tell him that he can't control everything you do and can't always have his way

While talking to Scorpio, being in a relationship with a Scorpio and even having a friendship with a Scorpio, You always need to call them out on their things, stand up to them, set some ground rules and boundaries with them, Because, Otherwise a Scorpio will always think you are afraid of them to stand up to them and won't stop doing what they're doing until otherwise

vaguebeaut

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,972 2,936 1,237
Alleybux
You really believe she is just a bootycall after 7 years? That’s probably been his gf and he is trying to make YOU the side piece.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,353 108 74
Alleybux
I’m a December Cap with a “hades” Scorpio moon and a Scorpio Venus and I do some of the same sh!t the guy you’re dating does sometimes.... :/

Like the other poster said stand up for yourself and don’t let him think it’s his way or no way. Scorpio energy can be very manipulative, even unintentionally, so keep your guard up and your eyes open. Remember the Scorpion sting ok cause if he could screw her over like that he will do it to you IF it serves him to do so.

TheeMedic

Oop
Reaction score
Reactions
7,629 380 150
Alleybux
Girl get rid of him. He is trash. I had the same situation as you but in reverse. I am a Nov Scorp and he is a Jan Cap. Dude had another side chick he claimed publicly but he didn't me. He is just keeping you around for the attention. Not worth it at all.

WesternStar96

Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,365 1,139
Alleybux
The only reason why he truly probably wants something to do with is probably because of the benefit for attention because your probably prettier than Taurus Female that is his booty call with the way you explained her out to be

WesternStar96

Reaction score
Reactions
18,894 1,365 1,139
Alleybux
I’m a December Cap with a “hades” Scorpio moon and a Scorpio Venus and I do some of the same sh!t the guy you’re dating does sometimes.... :/

Like the other poster said stand up for yourself and don’t let him think it’s his way or no way. Scorpio energy can be very manipulative, even unintentionally, so keep your guard up and your eyes open. Remember the Scorpion sting ok cause if he could screw her over like that he will do it to you IF it serves him to do so.

That all comes from experience dealing with a January Capricorn Sun Scorpio Moon Female and a November Scorpio Sun Cancer Moon Male on why I told her she needs to stand up for herself and don't let him think it's his way or the highway and this thread is also ironically about January Capricorn Women and November Scorpio Men

I'm a December Capricorn with an Aries Moon and I've always said that out of all of the signs of the zodiac, Aries, Capricorn and Leo are the three signs of the zodiac that can truly give Scorpio a reality check

Maxine10

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,959 661 34
Alleybux
All I can say is Be Careful. This is probably the worst I came across but I ended up having to block this neurotic, over sexed, self obsessed Scorpion male asshole who bragged about repeatedly cheating on his long term; he must of done a serious number on her because she was convinced he was gonna put a ring on it spending all her money and energy on him while he did nothing but creep around.

Then he told me her parents got involved; her dad warned him to stay away from/have no further contact with his daughter and shipped her out of the country for her own good - damn.

This pitiful Scorpio then turns to look in my direction as if I was waiting patiently in line desperately holding out to have his philandering ass; he acted as if it was his entitlement but my Cap Sun & Moon self was having none of it - blocked. He was the type who as soon as you walked out the room he would be eyeing up another attractive female like his next prey and couldn't even be discreet about it.

Last edited: