Quantcast

Secrets you know because of your occupation

PinkBoots96

The first will be last.
Reaction score
Reactions
17,666 786 70
Alleybux
It’s sad how people will accept disrespect and abuse and think they can convince other people to look at it like, “There’s nothing to see here.”

Whatitwas

“If you didn’t start at 20 start at 30.”
Reaction score
Reactions
15,039 622 452
Alleybux
in tech shops, we choose the buildouts based on what will be done the fastest and reuse our existing codebase, but we will sell you BS about why xyz can't be done.

Women are still paid the cheapest (yes, yes, even for engineering hard-skill positions).

Asian conglomerates get away with more (code enforcement, financial fraud, etc) if a direct relative is involved with the project. We also created small businesses for each one of our projects to take advantage of PPP loans and other small biz stuff.

There's more I could share, but drawing a blank right now.
Can you elaborate on the creating small businesses for each project?

The number of people that own businesses, but can’t use a computer is fµck!ng ASTONISHING.
Where do I find these business owners ? I can help them but most are starting to learn how the web and pc’s work.
Well I know a few that don’t, but they don’t have much money.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,688,415 494,780 222,812
Alleybux
You don’t need a degree for any of the corporate jobs, you just need to sleep with the right powerful person or carry out an evil deed for the right powerful people. The ones who can move you from your desk job to having a doctorate with no studying involved.

Half of the big city offices in many major cities are being ran by scammers/elite puppets. Only when they get to uppity or the powerful have no more use for them do they caught taken the bribes they’ve been stealing for decades.

The only difference between the caught is they didn’t accept an insidious assignment for the get out of jail free card. If your curious, do a background check of your own. You’ll find easy discrepancies from attendance to alleged colleges in other states that couldn’t have occurred the year you were working at Jamba Juice birthing babies. The mistress with the made up diploma and no experience becomes the head of community services, making over $100,000 without a “degree”, and successfully hiring her friends and family of the same race who’s demographic isn’t the majority of the city. Or the bank robbing mistress, paired with the former drug dealer/addict supervisor who of course can’t control himself with all his newfound scamming legitimate funds(no ged) so they start to binge and fck around on the job. Until they both come down with Covid and he almost dies! Now after he left his lady, m*rdered his eldest son, they can carry on getting high and fleecing the city-until their time comes up.

Do not put your gifts on paper because 9/10 these fools are whole frauds. They have been for decades. Basically tubi actors who will steal your reports, projects and present them as their ideas. Then get rid of you and steal from your replacement.

Federal, State, Local government is full of frauds. There’s clues when you really attended HS, college and they always forget those instances trying to blend into something they’re unqualified to perform. These people are insane- judges with no school at all, been on the bench for years ruining peoples lives. Think those sick folk in PLS move into your home and tell you it’s mine.

This is real and apparently well known amongst the elite scammers.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
You don’t need a degree for any of the corporate jobs, you just need to sleep with the right powerful person or carry out an evil deed for the right powerful people. The ones who can move you from your desk job to having a doctorate with no studying involved.

Half of the big city offices in many major cities are being ran by scammers/elite puppets. Only when they get to uppity or the powerful have no more use for them do they caught taken the bribes they’ve been stealing for decades.

The only difference between the caught is they didn’t accept an insidious assignment for the get out of jail free card. If your curious, do a background check of your own. You’ll find easy discrepancies from attendance to alleged colleges in other states that couldn’t have occurred the year you were working at Jamba Juice birthing babies. The mistress with the made up diploma and no experience becomes the head of community services, making over $100,000 without a “degree”, and successfully hiring her friends and family of the same race who’s demographic isn’t the majority of the city. Or the bank robbing mistress, paired with the former drug dealer/addict supervisor who of course can’t control himself with all his newfound scamming legitimate funds(no ged) so they start to binge and fck around on the job. Until they both come down with Covid and he almost dies! Now after he left his lady, m*rdered his eldest son, they can carry on getting high and fleecing the city-until their time comes up.

Do not put your gifts on paper because 9/10 these fools are whole frauds. They have been for decades. Basically tubi actors who will steal your reports, projects and present them as their ideas. Then get rid of you and steal from your replacement.

Federal, State, Local government is full of frauds. There’s clues when you really attended HS, college and they always forget those instances trying to blend into something they’re unqualified to perform. These people are insane- judges with no school at all, been on the bench for years ruining peoples lives. Think those sick folk in PLS move into your home and tell you it’s mine.

I learned this lesson too late in life. I worked my ass off to get into a good grad school. My ex-husband literally had Fs and Ds on his college transcripts and got into one of the top schools in the country (a top 10-15 list that includes Harvard, MIT and so on) for grad school. How’d he get in? Connections. He’s never had to apply for a job or get something based on merit. I worked sooooooo hard and now I realize all I needed to do is kiss ass or give ass. Not that I ever would. I just wish I’d understood the game better. Integrity didn’t get me where I wanted to be, and that’s unfortunate.

violette1984

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,192 2,659 490
Alleybux

I learned this lesson too late in life. I worked my ass off to get into a good grad school. My ex-husband literally had Fs and Ds on his college transcripts and got into one of the top schools in the country (a top 10-15 list that includes Harvard, MIT and so on) for grad school. How’d he get in? Connections. He’s never had to apply for a job or get something based on merit. I worked sooooooo hard and now I realize all I needed to do is kiss ass or give ass. Not that I ever would. I just wish I’d understood the game better. Integrity didn’t get me where I wanted to be, and that’s unfortunate.
This.

That's why folks gatekeep ivy colleges so much. It's the connections, not the education.

orkatork

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,003 69 55
Alleybux
jewish nerdy white boys at that. i know that for a fact. I've been in the studios with them when a lot of these hit songs have been made.

jews be writing y'all songs AND producing them. y'all been getting PLAYED lol (I'm so damn serious about this)
how has that changed your support of such music? what are your thoughts and who are you listening to atm?

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
This probably isn't even a "secret" at this point, but agencies have amateurs working on multi thousand dollar campaigns.

I made a job transition internally and instead of training me they just gave me access to the Google campaigns and website backends and gave me a half hour for each per week.

I would be pissed off if I was paying $10,000 a month and found that out.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
My recruiting acquaintances told me some interesting stuff.

Most recruiters don’t read cover letters. Quite a few have told me this. They also are known to discriminate on zip code. What I’ve learned to do is put a zip code of a nicer area near by and if I land the job, I share my “address change”.

Don’t follow up with recruiters, they’ll just black list your name in the system.

If you get a message from a recruiter about a position but they don’t disclose the hiring process, they already have an internal hire ready to take the job. If you have to do more then two rounds of interviews, it is highly likely the position has been filled.

Do not provide your full legal information unless you are hired. Your data is being sold and fed into their AI works.

Also:

Bostonhello

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,482 5,072 186
Alleybux
My recruiting acquaintances told me some interesting stuff.

Most recruiters don’t read cover letters. Quite a few have told me this. They also are known to discriminate on zip code. What I’ve learned to do is put a zip code of a nicer area near by and if I land the job, I share my “address change”.

Don’t follow up with recruiters, they’ll just black list your name in the system.

If you get a message from a recruiter about a position but they don’t disclose the hiring process, they already have an internal hire ready to take the job. If you have to do more then two rounds of interviews, it is highly likely the position has been filled.

Do not provide your full legal information unless you are hired. Your data is being sold and fed into their AI works.

Also:
what happened to the "Also:" please share, Thank you.

Reaction score
Reactions
79,509 6,394 3,647
Alleybux
but in the end you’re still going to win. you can’t win when you play dirty. it’ll always come back to you. your feelings are valid but you’re on the right track/path.

Reaction score
Reactions
79,509 6,394 3,647
Alleybux
We have a friend of the family who is a sports photographer. When he does isolated pieces on the players and their families, he said they don’t even try to hold back on the realities of their relationships. He said many of your favorite athletes have the perfect family illusion on paper and in pictures but the disrespect behind the scenes is blatant and embarrassing.

He said while some of them seem genuinely happy, many take these pictures for publicity to portray an illusion on social media. He showed us his work last month of some images he did on a pretty well known player and his wife. Well he said they argued the entire time, the wife was crying and the toddler kept saying, “I pee” but they ignored him. The photos look like they could portray the “perfect family” on a magazine cover. All that glitters.
bron?

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
This probably isn't even a "secret" at this point, but agencies have amateurs working on multi thousand dollar campaigns.

I made a job transition internally and instead of training me they just gave me access to the Google campaigns and website backends and gave me a half hour for each per week.

I would be pissed off if I was paying $10,000 a month and found that out.
This made me laugh out loud at how incredibly true it is. That’s exactly why you get problems where big brands accidentally post something racist or questionable. It’s because of these agencies. And best believe the agencies outsource to the east.

Ms Her

Ms Her
Reaction score
Reactions
26,243 702 145
Alleybux
Nepotism and Cronyism will be the doom of Hyper Capitalism

Patriarchy and hyper capitalism been bucking= both can't exist.

Last edited: