Quantcast

Secure The Bag Flops: A Thread

the_ex

‪‪❤︎‬where i spit no grass grows ever!‪‪❤︎‬
Reaction score
Reactions
193,239 13,238 6,275
Alleybux
Can we do an update on Kayla Nicole? This bish fumbled the bag so hard that Travis leveled up to Taylor Swift. :ROFLMAO:
Sorry if I'm gonna date a rich privileged whyte man, I will not leave empty headed. Periodt.

Now she's a bitter crazy ex who recently sat front row drunk at the Lakers games on her birthday looking desperate for another baller. Dumb bird. SMH :LOL:

77335673-12704045-image-a-51_1698952539512.jpg

Lets not forget her classic ass shot pose she always does cause that's all she has to offer. Kayla sis you're damaged goods. And the future ain't looking too good for you. But Travis's future is looking real bright though. Don't even think about trying to bring him down heaux. :cautious:

16989680973644.jpg
but is he really a prize, though?

i know a little more about this situation because somebody tried to set me up with him though i am not an tk expert. wasnt he cheap with all his black gfs? do we know if he is even spending money with ts? i have seen no proof that he has taken out his wallet at all

he is cute but seems triflin & ready to be a stay at home dad while ts makes the money & does most of the cooking/cleaning. if anything the black gfs dodged a bullet & kayla may be dumb but ts paying for a man is even dumber

natashalynn

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,197 184 8
Alleybux

Delicia (Msdecordon) update
@ i am not gonna say it but we all see it :ROFLMAO::censored:

Last edited:

mochababe

busier than a princess, minding my business
Reaction score
Reactions
55,638 3,754 618
Alleybux
but is he really a prize, though?

i know a little more about this situation because somebody tried to set me up with him though i am not an tk expert. wasnt he cheap with all his black gfs? do we know if he is even spending money with ts? i have seen no proof that he has taken out his wallet at all

he is cute but seems triflin & ready to be a stay at home dad while ts makes the money & does most of the cooking/cleaning. if anything the black gfs dodged a bullet & kayla may be dumb but ts paying for a man is even dumber
these monied women always settling for less will always be nothing short of hilarity. so who's supposed to be spoiled, pampered and provided to? you or the man?