Quantcast

Seeking Sister Wife Season 3 Watch Thread

Tan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,517 586 166
Alleybux
Danielle stupid af. I’d definitely find me someone especially since he holds divorce over her head. I’d let him leave bc he most likely only wants a plural life with Danielle bc of the children. He’s saying he needs time with both in Cabo, but he hasn’t spent one single moment with Danielle alone. He’s not splitting his time fairly. She needs to move on and put him CS.

MindingMyBusiness

Sitting Pretty
Reaction score
Reactions
52,506 896 149
Alleybux
Roberta care more about Danielle feeling than her own husband. But, I respect that she cares so much.. but Gerrick b!tch as treating Danielle like a secretary so he can run off with his Brazilian boo

SarahBellEM

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,358 235 62
Alleybux
I think Roberta wants to get to the States. I don’t think she likes Gerrick that much which is why she always wants Danielle around

CokeAddict

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
276,465 7,137 403
Alleybux
Why Is Kaleh here? What is she getting out of it? The girl has to work 2 jobs so she’s getting no money and sharing peen

Tan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,517 586 166
Alleybux
Did this girl just respond to him yes sir? SMH Whomever said blink twice if you are in trouble was right. Jarod and his wife are manipulating her.

SarahBellEM

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,358 235 62
Alleybux
Jarod is a hotep fool! Kelah you don’t need him or his family. Work those jobs and save your money

LustNLuxury

Afro-American Princess <3
Reaction score
Reactions
497,680 11,252 1,829
Alleybux
I feel for Kay. She needs to get away from the King & Queen. Queen just wants a babysitter and King just wants some young girl on his arm.

MindingMyBusiness

Sitting Pretty
Reaction score
Reactions
52,506 896 149
Alleybux
He knows that. They want her dependent on them. She’d have to ask for money for everything and wouldn’t be able to leave.
Yup and she smarter than that. They want to control her, and if she’s not making money she’ll have to play by their rules. I give it to her for not being a dumb ass.

beatrixkiddo1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
111,456 2,303 906
Alleybux
Garrick is the slimy character in a movie that gets a kick to the balls at the end and the audience cheers.

What does Danielle even want with him? Let Roberta have his weasel looking ass. She can find someone better than that.

__

Jarod has plans to financially abuse Kaleh so she def needs to keep her jobs. The "yes sir" blew me. They have such a parental relationship. It's fµck!ng bizarre. It's not too late for Kaleh and I hope she has someone that can help her find her way cause this is not it.

__

I'm stealing "homelesssexual" lol. It's spot on. Taylor is scamming and fame whoring rent free if she can help it.

__

Sidian and his girlfriend are so fake and phony.

Marchie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,844 421 44
Alleybux
Tayler seems to be all about getting with Dimitri. She is moving way too fast. I have a feeling she is in between jobs and is probably looking for a place to stay. Clearly, she didn't see Seasons One and Two, because if she had, she would know Ashley doesn't play.

1 800 BABE

Scheherazade
Reaction score
Reactions
75,195 1,310 324
Alleybux
I really hope my girl Kaleh has somebody schooling her to play the long game on the Kang and his houseservant/wife. I hope she's stacking her coins and can soon skyup and never look back...

I get a depressive sadness in my spirit about Kaleh and I think she wants/needs somebody to really love her and allow herself to be loved. But its not with Garganuon.

Soul2Soul

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,912 2,179 529
Alleybux
I get a depressive sadness in my spirit about Kaleh and I think she wants/needs somebody to really love her and allow herself to be loved. But its not with Garganuon.

I believe Kay is an age-out foster kid looking for a family and felt she had that with the King and his queen.

The Queen knew or suspected her husband cheats, so she decided that she rather have some power in his cheating. That's why she agreed to this whole sister-wife setup. Of course, Kang has to make it clear that she is the queen.

In addition, the Queen feels as if she needs more, so she wanted a nanny and a maid 24/7. That's why when she saw that dirty microwave she blew up, when she knew her kids dirtied the microwave. It was just one of the things that she could do to stick it to the woman-child, who is screwing her husband.

The Queen doesn't look at Kay as having a 8 hour day, just like she does. That's why she snidely asked if she wanted to be the one to go off to work instead of staying home, as if Kay isn't working a 24/7 shift.

The King gives me perv vibes. He has Kay, who is nothing but a wounded bird, trying to fend for herself amongst these vultures.

Kay, if you're reading this, I hope you are free and doing well for yourself.

cocoapuff

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,363 511 76
Alleybux
I believe Kay is an age-out foster kid looking for a family and felt she had that with the King and his queen.

The Queen knew or suspected her husband cheats, so she decided that she rather have some power in his cheating. That's why she agreed to this whole sister-wife setup. Of course, Kang has to make it clear that she is the queen.

In addition, the Queen feels as if she needs more, so she wanted a nanny and a maid 24/7. That's why when she saw that dirty microwave she blew up, when she knew her kids dirtied the microwave. It was just one of the things that she could do to stick it to the woman-child, who is screwing her husband.

The Queen doesn't look at Kay as having a 8 hour day, just like she does. That's why she snidely asked if she wanted to be the one to go off to work instead of staying home, as if Kay isn't working a 24/7 shift.

The King gives me perv vibes. He has Kay, who is nothing but a wounded bird, trying to fend for herself amongst these vultures.

Kay, if you're reading this, I hope you are free and doing well for yourself.

This sounds the closest to the truth. I don’t get any romantic/xesual vibes from Kay and even Jerod. That’s not to say he didn’t prey on her in the bar (?) where they met because I think he did. Something about K looks disturbed to me. From her creepily drawn on eyebrows to that horrible wig she throws on her head. It almost feels like she knows she can’t be herself and has created this persona to survive.

I don’t understand the timeline of their relationship since she’s already moved out by the time the show starts filming but she has her own job, car, and I’m assuming roommates. I don’t see why she doesn’t cut ties. She gets nothing out of this arrangement. As I previously stated, I can’t even imagine them having xes. As for the Queen, she is one of those people who would help her husband capture new, desperate prey just to have a nanny/maid. I get such evil vibes from their spirit that I can picture the new Kay being a substance abuser or other addict.

Tan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,517 586 166
Alleybux
This sounds the closest to the truth. I don’t get any romantic/xesual vibes from Kay and even Jerod. That’s not to say he didn’t prey on her in the bar (?) where they met because I think he did. Something about K looks disturbed to me. From her creepily drawn on eyebrows to that horrible wig she throws on her head. It almost feels like she knows she can’t be herself and has created this persona to survive.

I don’t understand the timeline of their relationship since she’s already moved out by the time the show starts filming but she has her own job, car, and I’m assuming roommates. I don’t see why she doesn’t cut ties. She gets nothing out of this arrangement. As I previously stated, I can’t even imagine them having xes. As for the Queen, she is one of those people who would help her husband capture new, desperate prey just to have a nanny/maid. I get such evil vibes from their spirit that I can picture the new Kay being a substance abuser or other addict.
This. It reminds me of those based off actual events Lifetime movies where ppl do this and hold the woman captive. Hidden in plain site.

Mademoiselle

Feminine Wiles
Reaction score
Reactions
71,176 5,122 4,945
Alleybux
Tayler seems to be all about getting with Dimitri. She is moving way too fast. I have a feeling she is in between jobs and is probably looking for a place to stay. Clearly, she didn't see Seasons One and Two, because if she had, she would know Ashley doesn't play.
I said the exact same thing but got skeptical...
They all want to be with him and without being a sister wife with Ashley.

Calling herself Mrs Snowden. The girl is obsessed.

Notice how Taylor sets up a
Dick schedule without Ashley but with Christeline. A schedule that boxes Ashley out of xes with her man.

These girls are all the same.

cocoapuff

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,363 511 76
Alleybux
I said the exact same thing but got skeptical...
They all want to be with him and without being a sister wife with Ashley.

Calling herself Mrs Snowden. The girl is obsessed.

Notice how Taylor sets up a
Dick schedule without Ashley but with Christeline. A schedule that boxes Ashley out of xes with her man.

These girls are all the same.

I feel like Cristeline set that up PRIOR to coming to the US because once she got here, I think she reversed course. I saw no chemistry. Also, on a slightly related note--he looks like his breath stinks. Maybe that's why she said, nah. I don't know there is something off about both him and Ashley. I think Cristeline sensed that. Ashley only likes her because she thinks she would be subservient to her and she also senses that there isn't strong chemistry between her and Dimitri. Taylor being fame-hungry and clearly just wanting to have xes with Dimitri is the real issue. As she said yesterday, where's the work? Um ma'am, you don't think it's going to be difficult raising children that aren't yours, sharing a man with two other women, AND dealing with Ashley's attitude? She made it quite clear that when the "fun" and "passion" ends (however she defines that), she will be out the door. There's nothing stable about her but what do the Snowdens expect. They aren't either. They continue to attract fairweather folks because of who they are.

AlexaBrin

Scheming to avenge Lucerys Velaryon
Reaction score
Reactions
223,650 3,454 1,650
Alleybux
That's crazy how Roberta was the one to tell Dannielle about sleeping with Garrick. THIS MAN DO NOT LOVE HER. I hope Roberta scams his ass. Instead of being "ohhhh it's okay", Dannielle should've told the truth about her feelings. Pushover for real. And it's honestly uncomfortable watching them. That dinner scene was so wrong - Dannielle was on the verge of breaking down and this dude is just like "okay, that's plural marriage". No, you're a dick.

AND he looks like he has George Washington's dentures shoved in his mouth. UGLY.

Speaking of ugly, Jarrod and his wife with the gnarled teef are unbearable. Kaleah needs to leave.

Anatwyla

my booty opened a portal to success
Reaction score
Reactions
189,872 4,705 804
Alleybux
Oh lord. Jarod got those two wearing hijabs now. That + the "yes sir" and gaslighting when she wants her own independence and money?

Oh this is a whole hotep cult. These people are trying to keep that young girl barefoot and pregnant.

beatrixkiddo1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
111,456 2,303 906
Alleybux
Is the above video a spoiler or just speculation-- can't currently watch.

if spoiler might be good to put it behind a spoiler cut.