[/QUOTE]

This, some deep sh!t right here.

S J Snitchie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,399 237 179
Alleybux
Right...I can’t believe the supposedly black women on here celebrating this man and his racist ways (this is not about policy.)

While Trump watch and laugh, these same women would have gotten their a$$es whipped on January 6 and then left to clean up those white folks sh!t and they got the nerve to be on here twerking for Trump like they just hit the lottery. SMH....way to go.
A lot of digital blackface on this site. For some reason, what we think and believe; how we react and what we value is SO IMPORTANT to so many non-blacks. The irony is yts 'time' to rule us is OVER, no matter how much they monitor us.

msgoodgood69

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,585 800 277
Alleybux
^^Five years of crazy talk like this is partly why Trump was acquitted. The defense team simply played back the many examples of unhinged leftists threatening, praising, and encouraging violence against their political opponents and it made the other side look hypocritical by a wide margin.

Trump was acquitted because the Senate Republicans are cowards and fear
backlash from his rabid supporters

Lmoo @ Leftists being the unhinged , did you forget what happened on Jan. 6?

Find me a mentality sane Trump supporters and I will sell you unicorn
Same supporters who think Jews were the cause of forest fires in California by firing laser beams or the same supporters who think Sandy Hook was some
false flag.

Rhythm261

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,817 16 1
Alleybux
That man is Teflon, and I don't like how this turned out. Something is wrong with our government and we shall all pay for it.

Choseyylover

Choosey Lover
Reaction score
Reactions
514,609 14,951 3,507
Alleybux
I hope you found your former president ignoring all the things you just listed as an insult to your intelligence as well. It’s sick to see y’all post that you think addressing an attack on the Capitol where people died and could have ended up as a mass casualty event was a waste of time.

THANK YOU. Like do people not hear themselves?? They know damn well, if they didn't atleast ATTEMPT the trial people would be pissed for not even trying after causing a deadly insurrection. DEADLY.

But stupid ass fonts here: "IT wAs A WasTe oF ouR tImE aNd MoNey. ThERE aRe OthEr ThIngS tO FoCus On"

Chile ya'll would have been mad if they didn't try. Shut up.

GAY

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,683 816 1,558
Alleybux
These people are going to be vilified for as long as the human race survives, and their descendants will never live the shame down.

ProZolaPye

Staying Positive Anyway
Reaction score
Reactions
20,004 2,998 1,381
Alleybux
giphy.gif

Private citizens have been impeached for crimes they committed in office. It has happened at least three times in US History: William Blount, William Belknap, and Judge West Hughes Humphries. Plus, McConnell is the one that created the technicality that got Trump off by not allowing the Senate to convene in January like Nancy wanted.

I'm replying to you this one time as I found it astounding how foolish and uninformed your are...I mean really...?????

You wrote "private citizens have been impeached for crimes they committed in office."

giphy.gif

"The Constitution specifically says: “The President shall be removed from office upon impeachment.” Trump wasn't in office during this sham impeachment..!!! Congress has NO POWER to impeach or try a private citizen, whether it be a private citizen named Donald Trump or named Barack Obama or anyone else.

"Blount was a turncoat...but HE WAS NOT IMPEACHED...his impeachment was dismissed. Blount had been expelled in July 1797, he was no longer an officer of the government and thus no longer subject to Senate jurisdiction. "On January 14, 1799, Vice President Thomas Jefferson formally announced the dismissal of the case and brought the trial to an end."

"On March 2, 1876, just minutes before the House of Representatives was scheduled to vote on articles of impeachment, Belknap raced to the White House, handed Grant his resignation, and burst into tears. Belknap was acquitted as well."

"The U.S. House of Representatives initiated impeachment proceedings against Humphreys. HUMPHREYS WAS IMPEACHED by the U.S. House of Representatives on May 6, 1862, on charges of refusing to hold court and waging war against the U.S. government. The U.S. Senate convicted him and removed him from office on June 26, 1862. Humphreys was also barred from holding office under the United States for life. Humphreys was impeached and STILL IN OFFICE...!!!

As far as Pelosi goes...she's the first house speaker to bring TWO FAILED impeachments. She's a loser and can't be trusted...!!! I would be cautious of using her as a symbol of anything of integrity. She's part of the rest of the cabal and just as criminal and corrupt.

There are many of us Black people who are done with the madness...but too many are still looking for a savoir in the WRONG people...!!!! Black people need to stop cheerleading losers just because they preach the gospel they want to hear. The Trump Train has derailed....I repeat...The Trump Train has derailed....GROW UP...!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I'M OUT...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

urgelgru

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,194 7
Alleybux
Thanks @KittyKins (y)

Obviously the humour would be lost on MAGAts but still good to have some light relief. Twitter was grim last night

Loeny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,768 6,962 11,545
Alleybux
What does that have to do with what I asked? Like, it's obvious certain ppl are supporting Trump to be edge lord contrarians, especially the OP who comes at Democrats about being the racist party so much that it doesn't make sense for him/her to support this. Can you imagine being so much of a loser and going for something just to be edgy and different, even when it doesn't make sense?
*slaps forehead

BrwnSknBeauty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,653 5,497 3,704
Alleybux
Smh, what a waste of time.

Nothing happened to him again. He'll rub this in the dems faces. The repubs will use this 'win' to their advantage.

Can he run again?

Kgyal20

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,383 1
Alleybux
I'm replying to you this one time as I found it astounding how foolish and uninformed your are...I mean really...?????

You wrote "private citizens have been impeached for crimes they committed in office."

giphy.gif

"The Constitution specifically says: “The President shall be removed from office upon impeachment.” Trump wasn't in office during this sham impeachment..!!! Congress has NO POWER to impeach or try a private citizen, whether it be a private citizen named Donald Trump or named Barack Obama or anyone else.

"Blount was a turncoat...but HE WAS NOT IMPEACHED...his impeachment was dismissed. Blount had been expelled in July 1797, he was no longer an officer of the government and thus no longer subject to Senate jurisdiction. "On January 14, 1799, Vice President Thomas Jefferson formally announced the dismissal of the case and brought the trial to an end."

"On March 2, 1876, just minutes before the House of Representatives was scheduled to vote on articles of impeachment, Belknap raced to the White House, handed Grant his resignation, and burst into tears. Belknap was acquitted as well."

"The U.S. House of Representatives initiated impeachment proceedings against Humphreys. HUMPHREYS WAS IMPEACHED by the U.S. House of Representatives on May 6, 1862, on charges of refusing to hold court and waging war against the U.S. government. The U.S. Senate convicted him and removed him from office on June 26, 1862. Humphreys was also barred from holding office under the United States for life. Humphreys was impeached and STILL IN OFFICE...!!!

As far as Pelosi goes...she's the first house speaker to bring TWO FAILED impeachments. She's a loser and can't be trusted...!!! I would be cautious of using her as a symbol of anything of integrity. She's part of the rest of the cabal and just as criminal and corrupt.

There are many of us Black people who are done with the madness...but too many are still looking for a savoir in the WRONG people...!!!! Black people need to stop cheerleading losers just because they preach the gospel they want to hear. The Trump Train has derailed....I repeat...The Trump Train has derailed....GROW UP...!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I'M OUT...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you slow? You keep saying this and it’s still not accurate. I’m sure the constitutional scholars know more than you Chile but go off

XR77910

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
51,308 1,686 1,150
Alleybux
So it appears that he should have been charged with treason rather than impeachment. They can still try him for that.

mee9mee9

a crinkle on earth
Reaction score
Reactions
109,955 6,123 2,206
Alleybux
his health is not going to allow him to to make it to the next election. it just came out his covid diagnosis was real and was more serious than we knew. he isnt healthy at all plus the dementia is setting in. alot of repubs are mad at him for how he handled 2020. even the ones who voted to not impeach him. they are just going to try to do what white people always do: forget it ever happened. i guess tish never gonna send those state charges either.

sky75

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,480 164 97
Alleybux
Good. Lol

Oasn: I watched that trial and it was so childish, slanderous, biased, and pathetic. Im glad he’s acquitted because the way they tried to blackmail him and paint him as a villain was the saddest sh!t Ive ever seen. He wasn’t as bad as these vile politician crooks with their yellow journalism want him to be. The fact that he W̶o̶n̶ “lost” the election yet they had to try to impeach him on his day off, speaks volumes and is telling...

Whatever. fµck Trump.

TheRichestF

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,010 164 9
Alleybux
From now on, we need to make sure that the GOP party never hold any high prestigious position like Potus, House or Senate majority, Representative seat ever again. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE!

We 're unhappy now, but we must also have a positive outlook!

Kicking The Don out in Nov 2020 and the sedition on Jan 2021 helped us in a certain way, now even the naysayers and doubters will have to see that the supremacists own and outrule the republican party, the dems need to play the long game and be smart.

Mrs Stacy Abrams showed us the best way to defeat them, we can start from there by voting from 2022 and turning each red stronghold when election time comes.

The Gop want to stay in power and will certainly find motives to do so. They have no shame indeed, using dirty tricks, validation of corruption, resorting to lies, relying on treason, scams, furthermore killing their own in the name of white power ideology. They are traitors to America!

While the Biden administration works overnight to heal this country, at any other sub level we must work hard to unearth all the shenanigans pulled by the Gop and vote all of them out!

skybantralist

Dookie Braid God
Reaction score
Reactions
110,849 9,316 8,627
Alleybux
I challenge you to have an in-depth conversation about politics with those “young people” and you’ll see they’re full of sh!t . They will be revealed as fake woke and overcompensating their lack of knowledge about politics with fake rhetoric.
Don’t believe the hype please believe me ... those same young people will probably scream they were Bernie bros but never campaigned outside of a tweet .

Trust me don’t believe the hype ... this is coming from a 26 year old who grew up on politics and sees through the BS .
As long as they don't vote for democrats or republicans that's good enough for me

Sanaa

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
18,885 890 1,125
Alleybux
it doesnt matter if he got away with it

Trump will be dead by heart attack before the end of 48 months. Mark my words.

He will DIE. He got away with it but God will not let him get away with it.

I REPEAT TRUMP WILL DIE

todays date is Feb 15 2021.

I said it

Fredsluv

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,404 954 384
Alleybux
I said the same thing....Dump thinks that he really got away with purposely causing so much devastation???!!! LMAOOOOO!!!! Not even!!! His rabid fan base of unbridled and unfortunate losers will NOT be able to save him from the grim fate that ultimately awaits him. He has PISSED off too many and left nothing but devastation and heartbreak in his wake and he thinks that he’s going somewhere in 2024???? LOLZ!!!!!

Again, the optimism is real nice for this fuckstain but he is literally on borrowed time here. He won’t be back and neither will the GOP...not for awhile...

Tik fµck!ng tok!!!

Everyone needs to just continue to work diligently and vote these white supremacists OUT!!!!

...everyone be cool.......enjoy your week...