Quantcast

Senior Pastor on Third Husband!!!

DestinysLady

<span style="color: purple;"><span style="color: p
Reaction score
Reactions
5,644 2
Alleybux
The purpose of this thread is to discuss pastors who trade in their starter wives for younger models, commit adultery and then marry their mistresses/lovers OR as in the case of Kellie Copeland, marry multiple times and remain in leadership! Should they continue to lead? Should they sit down a while or forever? Scripture to back up your position would be great!

Kellie Copeland is 44 years old, mother of 4 children, senior pastor of a children's ministry, host of a christian television show and author of Protecting your Family In Dangerous Times and now the wife of her third husband. How are we to encourage struggling couples to hold on, work it out and believe God for a miracle in their marriage when so-called "leaders" (I prefer to call them celebrity christians) change spouses with the quickness of Tabitha's nose twitch? I acknowledge that there are some relationships that cannot be saved, but when the divorce rate in the Church is HIGHER than the divorce rate in non-christian circles we (the Church) have lost our credibility.

99.jpg
Kellie Copeland Swisher (born February 14, 1965 - ) is an author, speaker, and vocalist. The daughter of televangelists Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, she is the mother of four children: Rachel Ward Mayer, Lyndsey Ward, Jenny Kutz, and Max Kutz. She married Doyle Blaine Ward on 18 April 1982, with whom she had Rachel and Lyndsey. She was married to Alan "Win" Kutz 7 May 1985 and had Jenny and Max. Alan and Kellie Kutz were divorced on 16 February 2003. Kellie Dee Copeland married Dr. Stephen Lowell Swisher on July 18, 2008 at Eagle Mt. Intl. Church. Currently, she is the senior pastor over the children's ministry at Eagle Mountain International Church.

Dare2Believe

<span style="color: magenta;"><span style="color:
Reaction score
Reactions
45,973 14 2
Alleybux
???

Many have children without marrying their baby-daddy. She did. I don't get it. PKs have issues too.

HoneyPotTrap

The Quintessential Trap Baby | Album Drops 2024
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,761 7,183 2,909
Alleybux
she's still a family woman? I don't see the issue if she's still trying to live by what she preaches.

some marriages just don't work...

DestinysLady

Reaction score
Reactions
5,644 2
Alleybux
???

Many have children without marrying their baby-daddy. She did. I don't get it. PKs have issues too.

My only issue is the title of this thread. The baby-daddy is a part of her bio not a criticism. Again, my issue and the purpose of this thread is to discuss Pastors with multiple marriages who are STILL in church leadership. :peace:

DestinysLady

Reaction score
Reactions
5,644 2
Alleybux
she's still a family woman? I don't see the issue if she's still trying to live by what she preaches.

some marriages just don't work...

My only issue is the title of this thread. The baby-daddy is a part of her bio not a criticism. Again, my issue and the purpose of this thread is to discuss Pastors with multiple marriages who are STILL in church leadership. :peace:

dalemotown

Trusting NO ONE but Jesus
Reaction score
Reactions
2,544 1
Alleybux
Sorry - I have to douse this with some sensible water...

I suggest you look into Kenneth and Gloria Copeland's profile (YES - I understand they are considered "Prosperity" Preachers - that's not what I mean, here).

But the fact is, Ken and GLoria have been around a loooong time, and are well-known globally in the christian world.

They are celebrites.

They are verrry RICH (again: look into HOW they initially aquired wealth - it was primarily thru successful real-estate opportunities).

...I would suspect that it's tougher for Kellie - and other well-off daughters of wealth and fame - to "know" what they're getting into, in these relationships.

Does he want me? Or does he want what I and my family can provide?

...So as ignorant as I may sound, she gets a pass with me - just on that basis.

DestinysLady

Reaction score
Reactions
5,644 2
Alleybux
Sorry - I have to douse this with some sensible water...

I suggest you look into Kenneth and Gloria Copeland's profile (YES - I understand they are considered "Prosperity" Preachers - that's not what I mean, here).

But the fact is, Ken and GLoria have been around a loooong time, and are well-known globally in the christian world.

They are celebrites.

They are verrry RICH (again: look into HOW they initially aquired wealth - it was primarily thru successful real-estate opportunities).

...I would suspect that it's tougher for Kellie - and other well-off daughters of wealth and fame - to "know" what they're getting into, in these relationships.

Does he want me? Or does he want what I and my family can provide?

...So as ignorant as I may sound, she gets a pass with me - just on that basis.

My issue and the purpose of this thread is to discuss Pastors with multiple marriages who are STILL in church leadership. And sorry, nobody gets a pass. Famous parents do not exempt you from having to seek the Lord for a spouse like everyone else. The water ain't sensible it is personal. It is your preference to excuse her, but the fire still burns... :peace:

dalemotown

Reaction score
Reactions
2,544 1
Alleybux
My issue and the purpose of this thread is to discuss Pastors with multiple marriages who are STILL in church leadership. And sorry, nobody gets a pass. Famous parents do not exempt you from having to seek the Lord for a spouse like everyone else. The water ain't sensible it is personal. It is your preference to excuse her, but the fire still burns... :peace:

Well, I guess that exempts me from ever pastoring; my former wife fooled around on me - does that disqualify me from leading??

...Point being, we don't know WHY her marriages failed.

See, that bugs me Destinyslady (not necessarily you): it seems it's okay for some church leaders to screw everybody, as long as they "front" themselves as having "the" model christian marriage.

DestinysLady

Reaction score
Reactions
5,644 2
Alleybux
Well, I guess that exempts me from ever pastoring; my former wife fooled around on me - does that disqualify me from leading??

See, that bugs me Destinyslady (not necessarily you): it seems it's okay for some church leaders to screw everybody, as long as they "front" themselves as having "the" model christian marriage.

Dalemotown, please re-read my initial post. I am referring to pastors who trade in their starter wives for younger models, commit adultery and then marry their mistresses/lovers or marry multiple times. Three husbands and only 44 years of age says to me that Kellie needs to sit down and heal - not go forth and lead! I am so sorry your wife cheated on you. You should have kicked her butt to the curb with a quickness. (If I were your sister I would have just kicked her butt! Ooops! Lord forgive me). I would not care what the church folk had to say. Please know that I am NOT referring to any woman of God or any man of God like you who has been divorced, remarried and living holy! :peace:

dalemotown

Reaction score
Reactions
2,544 1
Alleybux
Dalemotown, please re-read my initial post. I am referring to pastors who trade in their starter wives for younger models, commit adultery and then marry their mistresses/lovers or marry multiple times. Three husbands and only 44 years of age says to me that Kellie needs to sit down and heal - not go forth and lead! I am so sorry your wife cheated on you. You should have kicked her butt to the curb with a quickness. (If I were your sister I would have just kicked her butt! Ooops! Lord forgive me). I would not care what the church folk had to say. Please know that I am NOT referring to any woman of God or any man of God like you who has been divorced, remarried and living holy! :peace:

Well, it says Kellie last divorced in 2003 - although we don't know if she took advantage of the opportunity to heal. I think many times high-profile preachers bow to the pressure of keeping their ministry vibrant (i.e. Paula White).
As for my former wife...3-4 years ago, I would've have taken you up on that (LOL!!!).
I have since forgiven her and dismissed any ill-feelings toward her - in fact, I still pray for her! After all: I contributed to the demise of that marriage, just as much - it just didn't manifest in that manner.
...In all fairness to her, I didn't love her a fraction of how much I love my wife, now!

Big Daddy

Dack Enthusiast
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,565 306 523
Alleybux
Hey Destiny,

Thanks for this info, I had no idea that Commander Kellie was on her third marrige and she's doing on the dimes ( Moolah ) of those who support the Copeland's Ministry.

One more reason I'm against Minister's putting their kids in the ministry or in leadership in the church.

This is total abuse on power and the sad thing is that the sheep are the ones financing the lifestyles of these people.

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,535 184 115
Alleybux
The purpose of this thread is to discuss pastors who trade in their starter wives for younger models, commit adultery and then marry their mistresses/lovers OR as in the case of Kellie Copeland, marry multiple times and remain in leadership! Should they continue to lead? Should they sit down a while or forever? Scripture to back up your position would be great!

Kellie Copeland is 44 years old, mother of 4 children, senior pastor of a children's ministry, host of a christian television show and author of Protecting your Family In Dangerous Times and now the wife of her third husband. How are we to encourage struggling couples to hold on, work it out and believe God for a miracle in their marriage when so-called "leaders" (I prefer to call them celebrity christians) change spouses with the quickness of Tabitha's nose twitch? I acknowledge that there are some relationships that cannot be saved, but when the divorce rate in the Church is HIGHER than the divorce rate in non-christian circles we (the Church) have lost our credibility.

99.jpg
Kellie Copeland Swisher (born February 14, 1965 - ) is an author, speaker, and vocalist. The daughter of televangelists Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, she is the mother of four children: Rachel Ward Mayer, Lyndsey Ward, Jenny Kutz, and Max Kutz. She married Doyle Blaine Ward on 18 April 1982, with whom she had Rachel and Lyndsey. She was married to Alan "Win" Kutz 7 May 1985 and had Jenny and Max. Alan and Kellie Kutz were divorced on 16 February 2003. Kellie Dee Copeland married Dr. Stephen Lowell Swisher on July 18, 2008 at Eagle Mt. Intl. Church. Currently, she is the senior pastor over the children's ministry at Eagle Mountain International Church.

You got a point with that one. How she going to write a book and she a mess herself.

Folks have no sense if they buy it.

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,535 184 115
Alleybux
Hey Destiny,

Thanks for this info, I had no idea that Commander Kellie was on her third marrige and she's doing on the dimes ( Moolah ) of those who support the Copeland's Ministry.

One more reason I'm against Minister's putting their kids in the ministry or in leadership in the church.

This is total abuse on power and the sad thing is that the sheep are the ones financing the lifestyles of these people.

The kids suffer the most.

Putting kids in the high profile family business robs them of the chance to develop into who they want to be.

Alwys12

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,659 3 4
Alleybux

99.jpg

Where's the link to the article? Can you post it? I've been waiting for this to come out.

charlotte

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,646 3,023 2,587
Alleybux
Here's a youtube link of Kenneth Copeland introducing his daughter's future husband:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FHhMrYv16k&feature=related"]YouTube - SWBC Kenneth Copeland introduces Stephen Swisher[/ame]

southerngal1969

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Exactly...we don't know WHY? However, I guess the argument will be made that we should be more cautious, careful in choosing our mates. I just went through a divorce and my husband was a leader in our church. The divorce was due to infidelity with SOMEONE I KNEW (and it wasn't a one-night stand). Because I chose not to air our dirty laundry, I have been shunned by several members of the church. They naturally ASSUMED because my ex-husband was in ministry and served faithfully that it HAD to be my fault. For a long time, I wanted to put up a billboard that stated HE CHEATED ON ME...LOL!!! However, I used it as an opportunity to see who REALLY loved me regardless of what the situation APPEARED to be...they didn't deserve an explanation...I don't think they would have been able to handle all the sordid details anyway...

dalemotown

Reaction score
Reactions
2,544 1
Alleybux
Although I am not an advocate of children mandatorily inheriting ministries THAT GENERATE SIGNIFICANT MONEY, I also realize many people just don't care for the Copelands.

Sometimes I try to put myself in their situation: if I'd built up a multi-million dollar ministry, wouldn't I not trust anyone else but my kids to inherit it?

....Of course the answer is: the ministry never was mine, in the first place; and that all excess funds outside of providing a decent living for my family should be poured back into kingdom investment.

...And yes: qualification to replace or succeed me, should NOT require being my kid.

DestinysLady

Reaction score
Reactions
5,644 2
Alleybux
Exactly...we don't know WHY? However, I guess the argument will be made that we should be more cautious, careful in choosing our mates. I just went through a divorce and my husband was a leader in our church. The divorce was due to infidelity with SOMEONE I KNEW (and it wasn't a one-night stand). Because I chose not to air our dirty laundry, I have been shunned by several members of the church. They naturally ASSUMED because my ex-husband was in ministry and served faithfully that it HAD to be my fault. For a long time, I wanted to put up a billboard that stated HE CHEATED ON ME...LOL!!! However, I used it as an opportunity to see who REALLY loved me regardless of what the situation APPEARED to be...they didn't deserve an explanation...I don't think they would have been able to handle all the sordid details anyway...

Southerngal, thank you, thank you for your comment. I cannot tell you how many broken and devasted former pastors' wives and pastors' kids that I have met over the years who suffer immensely in silence. While the one in ministry walks around looking like the wounded party the innocent ones are shunned and left to fend for themselves. No one talks about the children who know no other life but their church life only to have it snatched away due to the man of God's infidelity. As quiet as it is kept, one of the pimps here on LSA almost lost a child to an attempted suicide after their VERY public divorce. (If you don't already know who, please do not ask!) There is a lot of collateral damage when leaders do not walk worthy of the vocation for which they are called. That is one of the many reasons why I have very little tolerance for pulpit pimps and very little patience with those who defend them. High five my sister, you are an overcomer!:victory:

dalemotown

Reaction score
Reactions
2,544 1
Alleybux
...That can't be!
Aren't Pulpit Pimps always tall and handsome???

southerngal1969

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Thanks! However, I ashamed to say that this whole experience has left me leary of "church". Trust me, you don't know the HALF of the story...I believe that God's Word is true but I just haven't reached a place yet where I'm not suspicious of the pulpit. ...and reading LSA religious forum doesn't make it any better....LOL!

Pray for me!

Southerngal, thank you, thank you for your comment. I cannot tell you how many broken and devasted former pastors' wives and pastors' kids that I have met over the years who suffer immensely in silence. While the one in ministry walks around looking like the wounded party the innocent ones are shunned and left to fend for themselves. No one talks about the children who know no other life but their church life only to have it snatched away due to the man of God's infidelity. As quiet as it is kept, one of the pimps here on LSA almost lost a child to an attempted suicide after their VERY public divorce. (If you don't already know who, please do not ask!) There is a lot of collateral damage when leaders do not walk worthy of the vocation for which they are called. That is one of the many reasons why I have very little tolerance for pulpit pimps and very little patience with those who defend them. High five my sister, you are an overcomer!:victory:

DestinysLady

Reaction score
Reactions
5,644 2
Alleybux
Thanks! However, I ashamed to say that this whole experience has left me leary of "church". Trust me, you don't know the HALF of the story...I believe that God's Word is true but I just haven't reached a place yet where I'm not suspicious of the pulpit. ...and reading LSA religious forum doesn't make it any better....LOL!

Pray for me!

I most certainly will pray for you. Trust, respect and honor are to be earned. Until the pulpit earns it, you have a right to be leary - no need for shame. :yes:

mms69

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,372 86 67
Alleybux
This is why divorce is a sin. I don't understand how people can sit under someone who has been married 2 and 3 times.

No one thinks of saving the marriage or the children it&#8217;s all about saving the ministry. The Ministry, The Money and The Mistress in that order. Not Holiness, Righteousness or Brokenness.

Just my .5 cents due to the current economic downturn.

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,535 184 115
Alleybux

I have said many times it depends on the reason for divorce. Your reason is an example of when to leave. I also believe that no reason does not keep a minister from his job.

The problem is when the minister cheats. That is a big no no. And cheating with a congregant, or person that they met while preaching, or the act of ministreing, that should be lifetime disbarment.

Divorce is a human and painful issue. Unless for ministeial xesual misconduct, it is nobody else's business why the divorce took place. Being married to a minister is hard. It is understandable why divorces occur.

I am glad to know your life has improved since your divorce. Shows divorce can be a good thing.

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,535 184 115
Alleybux
This is why divorce is a sin. I don't understand how people can sit under someone who has been married 2 and 3 times.

No one thinks of saving the marriage or the children it’s all about saving the ministry. The Ministry, The Money and The Mistress in that order. Not Holiness, Righteousness or Brokenness.

Just my .5 cents due to the current economic downturn.

The 3 times gets me.

Its like she keep doing dumb things with men.

She never learned.

customer

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
WOW! We wonder why people don't want to become Christians. We don't even know the details of why this young lady has been twice-divorced, and we are believing that she shouldn't lead. Doesn't look like God feels that way. Many around the world are being blessed by her leading.

Suppose she was abused in her first marriage, and suppose her husband committed adultery in her second marriage? How does this affect her leadership skills? Also, from 1982 to 2008, is it not possible that she could have gained more wisdom in this area of her life? I read where one pastor whose wife was unfaithful to him said, "I should have SHOT her, because the church forgives murder quicker than they do divorce.

I know the question is not about forgiveness, but it amazes me that Christians make judgments without knowing the facts. She may have simply been guilty of not waiting on God or THINKING she heard from God and was mistaken. Remember MISTAKES / SINS? One of the reasons Jesus died for us since he knew we wouldn't be perfect and would need His blood to cover our guilty stains? Or maybe her second husband DID love the Lord with all his heart, but made a bad judgment because he had his own free will which God will not change.

We, as Christians, need to stop saying what God's forgiven people should and should not do. What about an obese preacher that has never been divorced? Is the sin of gluttony any different in God's eyes than divorce? How about those sins that nobody can SEE like backbiting, lust, jealousy or extreme envy? Does God see these sins worse than divorce? How does anybody know if a "leader" that has been married for 30 years (never divorced) isn't committing these un-seen sins every day? So, just because their sins are not obvious to the human eye, they, without question, deserve to be leaders? Did God give sins different levels? No! WE did because of the devastating consequences behind some more than others.

You know, I never hear a Jehovah's Witness bashing another Jehovah's Witness or one Mormon bashing another Mormon. It seems to be Christians that are all saying something different about what the Bible says, or trying to play God in someone else’s life while having NO knowledge of that person’s God-ordained assignment or relationship between him/her and God. No wonder people gravitate to other groups instead of us.

Divorce seems to have NO bearing on the powerful message that Kellie is putting out there. Are YOU blessing the masses as is Kellie? People don't even understand the law of reciprocity. Jesus Himself said "Give and it shall be given unto you - good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall men give into your bosom". The Copelands started out dirt poor, but gave out of their poverty. Kenneth didn't have any money to give in an offering decades ago, so he put a pencil in an envelope one time and a shirt button on another occasion, which was a sacrifice. God honored his heart and laid it on someone’s heart in the church to walk over to him and give him money to put in the offering. They have given away more cars than can be counted. They are notorious givers; and according to God, those who give will get back up to 100-fold. Concerning their prosperity, it seems that we are trying to figure out spiritual principles with finite logic – kind of like trying to smell with your ear! It doesn’t work.

I think we should study the Word of God a little more in order to understand exactly how HE says the Kingdom of God operates and in order to know the HEART of God towards His “imperfect” children - starting with ourselves. God's gifts are without repentance, and He has given Kellie an outstanding gift of ministry in order to LEAD many children and adults to Christ. She certainly is doing more than I am doing - and maybe others here as well. If we spent more time devoting ourselves and our life/time to the ministry that God has called us to do, we probably wouldn’t even have time to attempt to figure out why HIS (divorced) child is still a leader in His Kingdom. Thank GOD that He is a God of second chances, and third chances, and fourth chances, etc. Old things pass away - and behold, all things are new.

jerrysal

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
WOW! We wonder why people don't want to become Christians. We don't even know the details of why this young lady has been twice-divorced, and we are believing that she shouldn't lead. Doesn't look like God feels that way. Many around the world are being blessed by her leading.

Suppose she was abused in her first marriage, and suppose her husband committed adultery in her second marriage? How does this affect her leadership skills? Also, from 1982 to 2008, is it not possible that she could have gained more wisdom in this area of her life? I read where one pastor whose wife was unfaithful to him said, "I should have SHOT her, because the church forgives murder quicker than they do divorce.

I know the question is not about forgiveness, but it amazes me that Christians make judgments without knowing the facts. She may have simply been guilty of not waiting on God or THINKING she heard from God and was mistaken. Remember MISTAKES / SINS? One of the reasons Jesus died for us since he knew we wouldn't be perfect and would need His blood to cover our guilty stains? Or maybe her second husband DID love the Lord with all his heart, but made a bad judgment because he had his own free will which God will not change.

We, as Christians, need to stop saying what God's forgiven people should and should not do. What about an obese preacher that has never been divorced? Is the sin of gluttony any different in God's eyes than divorce? How about those sins that nobody can SEE like backbiting, lust, jealousy or extreme envy? Does God see these sins worse than divorce? How does anybody know if a "leader" that has been married for 30 years (never divorced) isn't committing these un-seen sins every day? So, just because their sins are not obvious to the human eye, they, without question, deserve to be leaders? Did God give sins different levels? No! WE did because of the devastating consequences behind some more than others.

You know, I never hear a Jehovah's Witness bashing another Jehovah's Witness or one Mormon bashing another Mormon. It seems to be Christians that are all saying something different about what the Bible says, or trying to play God in someone else’s life while having NO knowledge of that person’s God-ordained assignment or relationship between him/her and God. No wonder people gravitate to other groups instead of us.

Divorce seems to have NO bearing on the powerful message that Kellie is putting out there. Are YOU blessing the masses as is Kellie? People don't even understand the law of reciprocity. Jesus Himself said "Give and it shall be given unto you - good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall men give into your bosom". The Copelands started out dirt poor, but gave out of their poverty. Kenneth didn't have any money to give in an offering decades ago, so he put a pencil in an envelope one time and a shirt button on another occasion, which was a sacrifice. God honored his heart and laid it on someone’s heart in the church to walk over to him and give him money to put in the offering. They have given away more cars than can be counted. They are notorious givers; and according to God, those who give will get back up to 100-fold. Concerning their prosperity, it seems that we are trying to figure out spiritual principles with finite logic – kind of like trying to smell with your ear! It doesn’t work.

I think we should study the Word of God a little more in order to understand exactly how HE says the Kingdom of God operates and in order to know the HEART of God towards His “imperfect” children - starting with ourselves. God's gifts are without repentance, and He has given Kellie an outstanding gift of ministry in order to LEAD many children and adults to Christ. She certainly is doing more than I am doing - and maybe others here as well. If we spent more time devoting ourselves and our life/time to the ministry that God has called us to do, we probably wouldn’t even have time to attempt to figure out why HIS (divorced) child is still a leader in His Kingdom. Thank GOD that He is a God of second chances, and third chances, and fourth chances, etc. Old things pass away - and behold, all things are new.
This is the MOST BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN RESPONSE I have seen yet here on LSA! God bless you CUSTOMER you said all that needs to be said except one thing..............WE NEED TO KEEP OUR EYES ON JESUS, THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH. Then everything else will pale in comparison and we can work out OUR SALVATION (every one to HIMSELF AND GOD ON THAT ONE) with FEAR AND TREMBLING! Thank you for you awesomely executed words! Well done God's good and faithful servant and I pray that God will increase your ministry even more so that you do EVERYTHING that He has called you to do without compromise, in Jesus Excellent and Holy Gracious Name I pray. Amen! Hats off to you! :)

Inquiring Mind

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,038 1 2
Alleybux
a. She? That ain't even Biblical.

b. Third? I question her ability to 'hear from the Lord'.

Nope2U24eva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,458 10,304 4,576
Alleybux
It may not be one his kids who take over... But one of his grandkids...
I know his one grandson is ANOINTED... I forget his name but he always guest host the show....

Reaction score
Reactions
2,116 1
Alleybux

1267027174.gif

that whole paragraph is bogus..they got their money by twisting the Bible and scamming people, period...everything else you're saying is based on emotion not Bible...who said that she wasnt forgiven?...does forgiveness mean that a person stays in the same position even though their credibility is shot?..just because she's in a position doesnt mean that God put her there..there are people all over the country in positions that they were disqualified from(according to the Word of God) a long time ago..

DestinysLady

Reaction score
Reactions
5,644 2
Alleybux

You know, I never hear a Jehovah's Witness bashing another Jehovah's Witness or one Mormon bashing another Mormon. It seems to be Christians that are all saying something different about what the Bible says, or trying to play God in someone else&#8217;s life while having NO knowledge of that person&#8217;s God-ordained assignment or relationship between him/her and God. No wonder people gravitate to other groups instead of us.

Divorce seems to have NO bearing on the powerful message that Kellie is putting out there. Are YOU blessing the masses as is Kellie? People don't even understand the law of reciprocity. Jesus Himself said "Give and it shall be given unto you - good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall men give into your bosom". The Copelands started out dirt poor, but gave out of their poverty. Kenneth didn't have any money to give in an offering decades ago, so he put a pencil in an envelope one time and a shirt button on another occasion, which was a sacrifice. God honored his heart and laid it on someone&#8217;s heart in the church to walk over to him and give him money to put in the offering. They have given away more cars than can be counted. They are notorious givers; and according to God, those who give will get back up to 100-fold. Concerning their prosperity, it seems that we are trying to figure out spiritual principles with finite logic &#8211; kind of like trying to smell with your ear! It doesn&#8217;t work.

I think we should study the Word of God a little more in order to understand exactly how HE says the Kingdom of God operates and in order to know the HEART of God towards His &#8220;imperfect&#8221; children - starting with ourselves. God's gifts are without repentance, and He has given Kellie an outstanding gift of ministry in order to LEAD many children and adults to Christ. She certainly is doing more than I am doing - and maybe others here as well. If we spent more time devoting ourselves and our life/time to the ministry that God has called us to do, we probably wouldn&#8217;t even have time to attempt to figure out why HIS (divorced) child is still a leader in His Kingdom. Thank GOD that He is a God of second chances, and third chances, and fourth chances, etc. Old things pass away - and behold, all things are new.

What masses is Kenneth Copeland's daughter blessing? The world is bigger than Christian televison - which by the way has no credibility with most non-believers and many believers.

People don't want to be Christians because they choose not to accept Christ AND because so-called Christians do not adhere to the basic tenets of their own faith. They preach one thing and live another. When they are exposed they make excuses rather than take responsibility.

The church in America has no credibility with the world because we ARE NOT examples of what we preach. If Kellie were not Kenneth Copeland's daughter we would not be having this conversation because she would be sitting down in the pew. Being blessed by her ministry is not a qualification for leadership.

Kellie being a woman of God, delivered from sin and being in right standing with God is not the issue. Being qualified for church leadership according to the Bible is the issue. Her being a divorcee does not disqualify her from serving in the ministry. Having three husbands before the age of 43 is indicative of a woman that needs healing and restoration - NOT a platform to minister to other women. I have ministered to women for over 25 years and I know first hand that a season of silence (not ministering) is necessary for the preacher to be healed. THERE ARE TOO MANY BROKEN VESSELS MINISTERING EVERYDAY!

Those of us who actually study and comprehend the Word of God understand the qualifications of church leadership. Never once have I questioned Kellie's character, her sincerity or the reasons why she divorced - she could have very well been justified both times. That still does not negate the Word of God. He has established standards for leadership in His house. The Church in America is in the abysmal shape that it is in today because we do not lift a standard of holiness. We give our leaders a "pass" because they are a "blessing" and "so anointed". Spiritual maturity and revelation of the Word demands that we demand a higher standard of Christian leadership.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers,
having itching ears.
(2 Tim. 4:3 &#8211; 5) KJV

For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.
Romans 16:18 (KJV)

They want to serve themselves and not Christ the Lord. Their flattery and fancy talk fool people who don't know any better.
Romans 16:18 (CEV)

They have no intention of living for our Master Christ. They're only in this for what they can get out of it, and aren't above using pious sweet talk to dupe unsuspecting innocents.
Romans 16:18 (MSG)

EbonyMan

proud anal rapist
Reaction score
Reactions
3,370 4 14
Alleybux
To the person who made excuses as to why this woman has been married three times and divorced two times, it doesn't matter! She very clealry demonstrates that her own household is not in order. She displays the evidence of instability and immaturity in her relationships. the Word of Faith/Charismatic churches are having their "hour" to shine, and unfortunately, they are NOT shinning for Christ; indeed, they are making a mockery of the Church!

God has already promised: "God is not mocked! Whatsoever a person sows, that shall he also reap!" I wouldn't dare put my children under this woman, if I still had very young children. She couldn't lead a child to the "Romper Room!"

EM

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,535 184 115
Alleybux

99.jpg
More do as I say, not as I do.

Why so many husbands. What was the reason for divorce

Maybe she not the marrying kind

Her many marriages make you question her wisdom and common sense

Jetersqueen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,265 133 121
Alleybux

Thank you sooooo much for this response. I barely even come into this forum anymore b/c the spirit is so wrong and judgemental. Certain judges ALWAYS finding fault with everyone but their OWN pastor of course--yet totally missing the heart of God and the fact that when we repent, our sins are forgiven and we can be like Paul when he said "I have wronged NO man". How like human beings to not allow you to move forward and keep reminding you of your past and the Word calls for us to "forget those things that are behind us and press toward the mark of the high calling".

I used to respond the way that you did, but certain "Judges", "Pharisees and Sadducees" don't want to change . They think they're right about everything.

Destiny, not calling you that b/c you're not one of the diehard judges, but I can't agree with your opinion.

veman96054

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
20,535 184 115
Alleybux
Thank you sooooo much for this response. I barely even come into this forum anymore b/c the spirit is so wrong and judgemental. Certain judges ALWAYS finding fault with everyone but their OWN pastor of course--yet totally missing the heart of God and the fact that when we repent, our sins are forgiven and we can be like Paul when he said "I have wronged NO man". How like human beings to not allow you to move forward and keep reminding you of your past and the Word calls for us to "forget those things that are behind us and press toward the mark of the high calling".

I used to respond the way that you did, but certain "Judges", "Pharisees and Sadducees" don't want to change . They think they're right about everything.

Destiny, not calling you that b/c you're not one of the diehard judges, but I can't agree with your opinion.
THe world judges you on your deeds.

One needs to forgive themselves for what they have done in the past and not worry about what others think.

She is a Pastor. Being married 3 times makes me wonder just how wise she is.

The forget those things that are behind us does not neccesarily mean that you get to say you a virgin when you are not.