hazelnutqtee

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,652 5 5
Alleybux
Can a person be too sensitive?

Do you get along with sensitive people? Are they too soft for your likening?

What do God think of someone that is overly sensitive?

*curious*

sammy faye C

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
25,488 35 25
Alleybux
Sensitive people piss me off. They are generally sensitive to their own needs and concerns.

Asanaa

SuPaDupAStaR
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,369 11
Alleybux
I'm sensitive. On Sat I quit my job just because my boss was yelling at me and I'm such a good girl that I rarely get yelled at. However, I got my job back on Sunday. Usually I would rumble right with you, but that day I was feeling sensitive I guess.
basically I feel like I don't need any sensitive friends. I like hanging with hard bodies because I'll be trying to act hard body too.
I don't think I'm selfish or self-centered because I'm sensitive. I'm not the type to put everyones needs before mine, but I will hook you up to, I'm not stingy and only care about selfe. I just get offended easily and I care if I were to offend you.

Tiara

Hurry Up and Buy
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,860 1,781 90
Alleybux
I am very sensitive in certain ways. I'll tear up at tragic news stories at the drop of a hat, especially when it involves children. Certain movies, beautiful music and joy can bring me to tears. I get along with sensitive people.....if something is hurting them or affecting them in some way (even if I think it's petty), I just try to understand them and make note of what they think is offensive so we can get along better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom