Quantcast

Septiles and Occult abilities in the chart

East_Afriqueen

Sukuna's simp
Reaction score
Reactions
105,267 2,281 579
Alleybux
A Septile is an aspect when two planets or objects are within approximately 51.2 degrees apart.

When a person has a Septile aspect between two or more of their planets, they tend to be a very mystical and introspective person. Typically this person will be in their head, shy and introverted, but this doesn’t indicate insecurity or lack of self confidence, just mystery. The person with few or more tend to be very scientific individuals, non-conforming, and have a very intense emphasis on the importance of their individuality or authenticity. These people will freak out if they are unable to stay true to themselves. And they will do really heavy mental analysis to make sure their head and heart are on their destined path in life, accomplishing exactly what they believe they were meant to. This aspect makes for philosophical and inventive people. And especially perfectionists.

It’s kind of strange, but the people with many Septiles tend to be very intuitively powerful and inventive people, however they are the ones whom are often questioned for their intellect because they are already envisioning the future that it’s really hard to ground them. But they are indeed very intellectual, intelligent and quite ingenious. Einstein would be a perfect example. And also, it is not uncommon for people with Septiles to turn out to be on the Autism Spectrum somewhere; simply misunderstood.
Minor Aspects: Quintile and Septile

Does anyone have this aspect? I saw it in the Time passages app. According to the app, it can point to having occult abilities and being in tune to the hidden side of things. I have Sun-Pluto Septile as well some septiles with asteroids.

More info:
Septile, 51.4º and its relationship to time
Septile formed by dividing circle into seven equal parts and symbolically relates to the heptagram and its meaning that we have discussed at length in “What is Planetary Hours”.

astrology-aspect-minor-septile.png

The heptagram is connected to the seven planetary spheres and the notion of unfoldment of time. The septile aspect could well be indicating our dealings with time and the overall state of incarnation that is symbolised by the sequence of the planetary spheres.
Minor astrological aspects and the domain of magic

crystalsbutnotmeth

DM me 4 $65 Natal Chart Investigations
Reaction score
Reactions
18,192 228 49
Alleybux
Wow I have 7 in my chart. Thanks for giving us gworls something to study OP!

eta: just read a blog about septiles and one said that having an “autistic” personality type and now I wanna fight...

Last edited:

RaRaRaHu

The petty princess
Reaction score
Reactions
52,921 1,520 1,308
Alleybux
If I slightly remember mine, they were:
Mars septile ascendant
Neptune septile pluto
I think moon and saturn?

L E O N E

truly humbled under God
Reaction score
Reactions
7,400 428 65
Alleybux
I have four
Moon septile Mercury
Moon septile Venus
Mercury septile Venus
Jupiter septile Uranus !

Reaction score
Reactions
428 16
Alleybux
Mars septile Uranus:
"Inspired by the idea of acting in original and startling ways that owe nothing to convention; believing in being completely free to express one's individuality; expressing this message through one's actions and one's art."

CuuntyAunty

I can’t teach you my magic…
Reaction score
Reactions
101,876 5,083 2,954
Alleybux
A Septile is an aspect when two planets or objects are within approximately 51.2 degrees apart.

When a person has a Septile aspect between two or more of their planets, they tend to be a very mystical and introspective person. Typically this person will be in their head, shy and introverted, but this doesn’t indicate insecurity or lack of self confidence, just mystery. The person with few or more tend to be very scientific individuals, non-conforming, and have a very intense emphasis on the importance of their individuality or authenticity. These people will freak out if they are unable to stay true to themselves. And they will do really heavy mental analysis to make sure their head and heart are on their destined path in life, accomplishing exactly what they believe they were meant to. This aspect makes for philosophical and inventive people. And especially perfectionists.

It’s kind of strange, but the people with many Septiles tend to be very intuitively powerful and inventive people, however they are the ones whom are often questioned for their intellect because they are already envisioning the future that it’s really hard to ground them. But they are indeed very intellectual, intelligent and quite ingenious. Einstein would be a perfect example. And also, it is not uncommon for people with Septiles to turn out to be on the Autism Spectrum somewhere; simply misunderstood.
Minor Aspects: Quintile and Septile

Does anyone have this aspect? I saw it in the Time passages app. According to the app, it can point to having occult abilities and being in tune to the hidden side of things. I have Sun-Pluto Septile as well some septiles with asteroids.

More info:
Septile, 51.4º and its relationship to time
Septile formed by dividing circle into seven equal parts and symbolically relates to the heptagram and its meaning that we have discussed at length in “What is Planetary Hours”.

astrology-aspect-minor-septile.png

The heptagram is connected to the seven planetary spheres and the notion of unfoldment of time. The septile aspect could well be indicating our dealings with time and the overall state of incarnation that is symbolised by the sequence of the planetary spheres.
Minor astrological aspects and the domain of magic
Thank you for sharing, never paid much attn to the septile aspects in my chart. Something new to research. I think I have 5?

Attachments

• E6558118-4989-4C94-8A4E-32DB106A3F7B.jpeg
    E6558118-4989-4C94-8A4E-32DB106A3F7B.jpeg
    552.2 KB · Views: 256

evitalerue

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
2 1
Alleybux
You can fight me if you wanna fight because I’m autistic & I have 7 septiles as well & I really enjoyed that blog and the correlation drawn between septiles and being neurodivergent. I’m very proud of my autistic gifts.

VirgoSims

My lucky number is 6
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
1,072 197 271
Alleybux
I got

Chiron septile asc

NN septile asc

Pluto septile chiron

Pluto septile nn

Also neptune septile pluto but i also have it in sextile, bc thats a generational aspect

What do these mean??

Reaction score
Reactions
1,216 16 4
Alleybux
i only have one ....moon septile neptune (There is a need in you which you may not quite understand but you feel impelled by. Spiritual or psychic experiences and insights will alter your life path, and in retrospect you will see that your path has been guided by destiny or by some invisible force. You have powerful dreams which deeply affect you. You must learn to let go of resistance and go with it.) I can say it resonate with me

evitalerue

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
2 1
Alleybux
Wow I have 7 in my chart. Thanks for giving us gworls something to study OP!

eta: just read a blog about septiles and one said that having an “autistic” personality type and now I wanna fight...

Last edited:

Kenya101

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I have 3

Mercury Septile Mars

Moon Septile Jupiter

Saturn Septile Neptune
I have 10 not including the Nodes, and 14 if you include them.

Venus septile Uranus

Venus septile Neptune

Pluto septile Ascendant

Pluto septile Uranus

Jupiter septile Pluto

Moon septile Mars

Moon bi-septile Saturn

Mars tri-septile Saturn

Jupiter bi-septile Uranus

Jupiter bi-septile Neptune

Moon tri-septile North Node

Mars tri-septile North Node

Saturn septile North Node

Neptune tri-septile South Node

I am extremely creatively (specifically musically) and intellectually gifted, highly intuitive, bordering on psychic, sensitive, I am a true individual/have never fit in anywhere, and recently realized I could communicate with ancestral realm, or rather, that they wanted to communicate with me!