Shake Shack Introduces New Avocado and Bacon Menu

Reactions
21,320 260 13
Alleybux

Shake Shack Introduces New Avocado and Bacon Menu​

12 Mins ago April 7, 2021
By Nicolaus Li

Featuring freshly sliced avo and Niman Ranch applewood-smoked bacon.​

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F04%2Fshake-shack-new-avocado-bacon-menu-launch-1.jpg

To make this spring special, Shake Shack has now announced the launch of a new avocado and bacon menu. Sourcing premium ingredients the new limited items feature freshly sliced avo and Niman Ranch applewood-smoked bacon.

The Avocado Bacon Burger is a classic cheeseburger topped with freshly sliced avocado, Niman Ranch applewood-smoked bacon, and ShackSauce. While the Avocado Bacon Chicken features crispy chicken with freshly sliced avocado, Niman Ranch applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce, pickles and buttermilk herb mayo. For avocado lovers, it is important to note that avo will be a permanent add-on ($1.25 USD).

The Avocado Bacon Burger ($7.89 USD) and Avocado Bacon Chicken ($8.79 USD) are available now at Shake Shack locations nationwide until June 30.

Reactions
6,396 26 1
Alleybux
Yummy!
Avocados are delicious :cool::love: Also good for the (black) skin, the heart and hair regimen (mask).
With the pandemic still going strong, I don't think I'll even eat out again. And ordering take-out is a 'no'
Their menu with avocado looks appetizing.
At this point, I'd rather try the receipt myself at home. Will be fun. I hope so ! :unsure:

Reactions
Alleybux
Enjoyed one of those burgers today. It was delicious, says the woman who consumes green smoothies all week...:giggle:

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Dionne Warrick says Mariah , Brandy, Mary J and Toni are not icons
If that's true, then Aretha wasn't an icon. Dionne has had: -60 years in the business -69 charted singles on the hot 100 (she's also charted on...
Twitter says Chicago Mayor is having an affair on her wife and considering resignation
@ExquisiteMelanin @420Zelle @Dior Addict get in here and see this mess smh
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
I'm only three episodes in but it's pretty good, I give it like a 7 Hmmm.. high value show? I'll check it out
Is Nene going to Zeus Network?
maybe it was Nene’s behaviour which caused her to be dropped from NBC universal? Can’t blame the network for her acting out constantly. It was...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I was about to ask that.. why is someone doing that? and in the most innocent comments too... What is wrong with people? 5 bucks says it’s Natalie
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Am I the only one who thinks the DOC was excessive with her use of jewelry at the funeral ? All the 3 Princesses in attendance were completely...
Did anyone actually grow their hair with fermented rice water?
People need to use glutinous rice instead of rice from the shop. That's where people go wrong
Inner thoughts about being “feminine”, patriarchy, and what it means to me as a black woman
OP, please look up myo inositol on Amazon. Look at the thousands of reviews and pictures. Please!!! Get back to me and tell me what you think.
Top Bottom