Quantcast

Sharon Osbourne is on Bill Maher on Friday

Pressley

Consciousness Over Cookies
Reaction score
Reactions
482,523 14,137 13,201
Alleybux
Two racists, together. I won't be watching but I look forward to the dragging these two will surely get because you know they are going to spew some epic level of bµllsh!t.

ChihulyGlass

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,600 1,464 715
Alleybux
One thing they're not pointing out is, I believe Sharron from her past comments has always been a little racist against black women. I never thought she really liked Sheryl. It always seemed as if Sharron was annoyed with Underwood. It wasn't until recently I felt as Sharron really started to like Sherly Underwood and show her respect. My opinion is the reason why Sharron got so upset is that a hit dog will holler.

I could be very wrong. I'm not going to lie on anyone. That is what I got off Osborn's whole body language towards Sheryl and black women as a whole. There is alleged proof of Osborn being a racist. That is what this whole controversy is about. It didn't have to get out of hand like that because they weren't attacking her. They were criticizing her friend. Really they weren't even calling her friend a racist. Let that sink in.

Blueberry77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,884 422 143
Alleybux
You think so? Was he critical of her when this all went down? I'd think he'd love a chance to dish about how horrible cancel culture is.
I agree. He’ll make a few jokes at her expense, but he’ll mostly have her back because he hates cancel culture. I don’t think she’d go on his show if she didn’t already know that.

wrenbaker

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,750 1,510 325
Alleybux
You think so? Was he critical of her when this all went down? I'd think he'd love a chance to dish about how horrible cancel culture is.
Yep, this is going to be her opportunity to tell her side and for them to complain about cancel culture. The recent shows I have been able to stomach, I notice that this all he seems to harp on( identity politics, weed and climate change) At this point, I don’t believe he is really a liberal at all. Is he actually a Democrat?

redbud tree

Ballin in Instabal, Turkey
Reaction score
Reactions
383,689 10,681 3,149
Alleybux
Yep, this is going to be her opportunity to tell her side and for them to complain about cancel culture. The recent shows I have been able to stomach, I notice that this all he seems to harp on( identity politics, weed and climate change) At this point, I don’t believe he is really a liberal at all. Is he actually a Democrat?

He's a libertarian. I don't know how he votes.

wrenbaker

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,750 1,510 325
Alleybux
I used to watch him religiously, starting with his show Politically Incorrect, his documentary film, comedy specials and all of the seasons of Real Time up until this last season and had no idea he was a libertarian. I guess I suspected wrong. Learned something new today.

Last edited:

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
I used to watch him religiously, starting with his show Politically Incorrect, his documentary film, comedy specials and all of the seasons of Real Time up until this last season and had no idea he was a libertarian. I guess I suspected wrong. Learned something new today.
Yeah it's easy to not know right away that he's not a liberal because he definitely panders to a more liberal audience.

I'm surprised you guys aren't dragging him for having a roster of black women LOL

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,904 19,022 12,528
Alleybux
I'm sure Sharon will shed a few tears and her and Bill will complain about they don't have "free speech".

She is just mad she wasn't able to get her wwtears in first because Sheryl flipped the script on her which made her angry. Wish more black women would do that.

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,904 19,022 12,528
Alleybux
I used to really like Bill Maher. I remember in college staying up late and watching his show on ABC that got cancelled for his 9/11 comments. I too stopped watching in the last couple of years. He whines too much.

firedragon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,883 2,570 1,563
Alleybux
Yeah it's easy to not know right away that he's not a liberal because he definitely panders to a more liberal audience.

I'm surprised you guys aren't dragging him for having a roster of black women LOL
Bill hasn't hired a black "girlfriend" in over a decade.

I KNEW he was going to invite Sharon on after her firing. There is NO WAY the show was on hiatus for several days and that she was fired for that one on-air exchange with Sheryl. They would only investigate her if the offenses had gone on for years and were against several people, or should I say, the wrong people. Bill Maher has never seen an episode of The Talk, but is too lazy, smug, and ignorant to realize it's about a pattern of workplace bullying and harassment, not the public making somebody "go away" (his favorite phrase, as if these people are ENTITLED to be show hosts) over one isolated incident.

Anybody see his rant about Chris Harrison? Bill joked that he'd never seen The Bachelor but of course he didn't see Harrison's actual conversation with Rachel Lindsay (nor would he care to educate himself because like most white men who've been rewarded far beyond their talent, he thinks he knows everything already) or know anything about the problems with Rachel Kirkconnell beyond the antebellum party photo.

It chaps my hide that Osbourne gets a one-on-one interview to spew her lies with no attention being paid to the people she's wronged over the years. The way Bill crusades for every person that's been taken down for their vile comments or beliefs--from Paul Deen, Don Imus, Piers Morgan, Sharon Osbourne--you just know he's said and believes worse himself! Waiting for the day he gets his comeuppance...

firedragon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,883 2,570 1,563
Alleybux
He hasn't been Libertarian since his old show Politically Correct. He votes Democrat but now he thinks the Democrats are losing the white vote because they kow-tow to cancel culture. This is the same man who thinks we should amnesty illegals (immigration/replacement is really why whites voted for Trump).

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
He hasn't been Libertarian since his old show Politically Correct. He votes Democrat but now he thinks the Democrats are losing the white vote because they kow-tow to cancel culture. This is the same man who thinks we should amnesty illegals (immigration/replacement is really why whites voted for Trump).
He's in favor of amnesty? Interesting

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Bill hasn't hired a black "girlfriend" in over a decade.

I KNEW he was going to invite Sharon on after her firing. There is NO WAY the show was on hiatus for several days and that she was fired for that one on-air exchange with Sheryl. They would only investigate her if the offenses had gone on for years and were against several people, or should I say, the wrong people. Bill Maher has never seen an episode of The Talk, but is too lazy, smug, and ignorant to realize it's about a pattern of workplace bullying and harassment, not the public making somebody "go away" (his favorite phrase, as if these people are ENTITLED to be show hosts) over one isolated incident.

Anybody see his rant about Chris Harrison? Bill joked that he'd never seen The Bachelor but of course he didn't see Harrison's actual conversation with Rachel Lindsay (nor would he care to educate himself because like most white men who've been rewarded far beyond their talent, he thinks he knows everything already) or know anything about the problems with Rachel Kirkconnell beyond the antebellum party photo.

It chaps my hide that Osbourne gets a one-on-one interview to spew her lies with no attention being paid to the people she's wronged over the years. The way Bill crusades for every person that's been taken down for their vile comments or beliefs--from Paul Deen, Don Imus, Piers Morgan, Sharon Osbourne--you just know he's said and believes worse himself! Waiting for the day he gets his comeuppance...
I was under the impression that Bill routinely dated black women.

I noticed today on The Talk that Carrie Ann wasn't there. They said she wasn't feeling well but I am guessing that she called in sick because she knew they were going to talk about Daunte Wright's shooting and discuss race again. She probably just doesn't want to talk about race anymore.

I wonder if Bill Maher is going to ask Sharon about these police shootings or spend the entire segment playing victim.

firedragon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,883 2,570 1,563
Alleybux
He's in favor of amnesty? Interesting
Like all dumbass sheltered rich white people (especially of the California variety), he looks down on working class Americans, and believes middle class Americans all need hired help because they won't wash their own dishes or mow their own lawns. He sees no issues with importing Mexican culture here because like most rich white Angelenos he's never set foot in a Mexican neighborhood.

firedragon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,883 2,570 1,563
Alleybux
I was under the impression that Bill routinely dated black women.

I noticed today on The Talk that Carrie Ann wasn't there. They said she wasn't feeling well but I am guessing that she called in sick because she knew they were going to talk about Daunte Wright's shooting and discuss race again. She probably just doesn't want to talk about race anymore.

I wonder if Bill Maher is going to ask Sharon about these police shootings or spend the entire segment playing victim.
He was in a serious relationship with Karrine Steffans ("Superhead") in the early 2000s, and before that you can find a couple of photos of him with black stripper-looking dates. Oh and before Karrine he was in a relationship with a black Playboy Playmate who later sued him for not marrying her (she also alleged abuse). Karrine said you'll never see him with an intellectual black woman and so far she's been right.

I hope he doesn't ask Sharon about the police shootings cause her opinion on the matter is something I frankly don't give a damn about.

Last edited:

Noladebby

⚜️ Made in New Orleans ⚜️
Reaction score
Reactions
76,920 2,257 1,262
Alleybux
Not surprising at all. I really wish Black people would stop going on his show! He said he doesn't think Black people should get monetary reparations. He told Charlemagne that nobody alive owned slaves and nobody alive was a slave.

He has Meghan Kelly, a known white supremacist, on his show all the time and he constantly takes her side on any issues regarding race. When she pulled her brat out of school because they were teaching about race relations, Bill Maher agreed with her.

This man consistently says the most racist sh!t. I don't think people really listen to him.

Kima Greggs

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,460 207 28
Alleybux
I watched. Two clueless white people that either actually or are pretending to not know why people were upset about what happened on that episode of The Talk.

Tina Stardust

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,619 7,157 2,770
Alleybux
I wasn't surprised, but the nerve of that gnome looking fucker. He's such a miserable, ugly piece of sh!t. Im glad he didn't procreate. I can't believe any black woman fµcked him.

As if the Sharon Osbourne interview wasn't bad enough, his two WHITE panelists and his gollum looking b!tch ass were discussing police shootings and his one panelists said, "well there are three white people talking about this". Then Gollum says, "it's okay..every show doesnt have to look like a Benneton ad---white people can talk about race too".

He's an insufferable little fucker.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
I wasn't surprised, but the nerve of that gnome looking fucker. He's such a miserable, ugly piece of sh!t. Im glad he didn't procreate. I can't believe any black woman fµcked him.

As if the Sharon Osbourne interview wasn't bad enough, his two WHITE panelists and his gollum looking b!tch ass were discussing police shootings and his one panelists said, "well there are three white people talking about this". Then Gollum says, "it's okay..every show doesnt have to look like a Benneton ad---white people can talk about race too".

He's an insufferable little fucker.
"White people can talk about race too" Wow.....that's one helluva statement to make. How condescending.

Slimkid65

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,564 110 9
Alleybux
The Sharon segment was unbelievable! WTF.
Maher's show feels like HBO FOX. Every episode is him bitching about "woke" culture and the left.
He's insufferable.

GrooveThang

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,034 14 6
Alleybux
Soooo, I'm done with Bill. Have watched for years, even went to a taping of the show. I enjoyed the conversations (whether I agreed or not). He and his show have taken a disturbing turn in the last couple of years. A little more racist, opinions a little further from the reality of most people in this country.

Bill and Sharon were being purposefully obtuse tonight. Both sitting there acting like she got fired because of her thoughts on M&H and defending Piers. GTFOH. Nobody in the US gives a f%@$ about M&H. Subtract five from Nobody, and that's how many Americans know or care who Piers is.

Sharon's toxic nature got her fired (finally). White folks are mad they can't talk to us any kinda way in public anymore. When he noted their ages (65,67) it all made sense. Old, famous, rich white folks sucking each other off. Nothing more to see here.

ChihulyGlass

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,600 1,464 715
Alleybux
Chile did you see Bill Maher tonight. A whole mess. He defended her because he says racist things all the time. He was really bad about using the N word until they called him out on it.

ChihulyGlass

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,600 1,464 715
Alleybux
I actually use to like that show. But let me tell y'all something. He changed a lot after the Capitol riot and Biden being sworn into office. He was always racist, but it's like he changed. He lowkey defends those people who stormed the Capitol. Something in the milk ain't clean.

nicsala

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,381 425 170
Alleybux
I've been watching Bill Maher since the 90s. I stopped about 2 years ago. The racism became too overt.