Quantcast

She waits for her husband at work all day everyday in his car.

BarbitheDoll

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,752 1,584 1,386
Alleybux
Hey guys, so ive been working at this company for a year now and I have a co worker (Mike) who works in the financial accounting dept. He works 8 - 4:30 and a few times ive arrived to work after him and parked near him. His car is tinted pretty dark so ive never wasted time to peer through the glass but his car is always on and running from morning until the end of the work day. If i go to my car at lunch the car is on or any other random time. One morning I remembered to say hey Mike you left your car running to which he answers yes I know my wife is in there.

He explained to me that his wife is in there everyday and she is a professional passenger. He says she has internet in the car and doesnt want to be home alone so she watches youtube videos until lunch, they go to lunch and then she continues watching youtube and Netflix until hes done. He says she pays for the gas to keep the car running all day and she loves it. Ive seen her come out of the car a few times to stretch her legs and get back inside. He says she cant drive when I asked him why he didnt allow her to go to the mall or cafe while hes at work and she doesnt want to go there she wants to sit in his car nd wait all day.

I know this is none of my business but this is one of those things where I wonder if im the weird one. WHy the hell would i sit in a car all day Monday to friday 8am to 5pm to wait for my husband to finish work. I dont mean once or twice a week I mean everyday, i mean shes in the car right now watching videos. Is this normal and something married people do? I wouldnt be surprized if she was on here as im here the most on my free time.

Married ladies do you wait for your husband in his car until work is over?

forbiddenbarn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,558 1,981 698
Alleybux
Hey guys, so ive been working at this company for a year now and I have a co worker (Mike) who works in the financial accounting dept. He works 8 - 4:30 and a few times ive arrived to work after him and parked near him. His car is tinted pretty dark so ive never wasted time to peer through the glass but his car is always on and running from morning until the end of the work day. If i go to my car at lunch the car is on or any other random time. One morning I remembered to say hey Mike you left your car running to which he answers yes I know my wife is in there.

He explained to me that his wife is in there everyday and she is a professional passenger. He says she has internet in the car and doesnt want to be home alone so she watches youtube videos until lunch, they go to lunch and then she continues watching youtube and Netflix until hes done. He says she pays for the gas to keep the car running all day and she loves it. Ive seen her come out of the car a few times to stretch her legs and get back inside. He says she cant drive when I asked him why he didnt allow her to go to the mall or cafe while hes at work and she doesnt want to go there she wants to sit in his car nd wait all day.

I know this is none of my business but this is one of those things where I wonder if im the weird one. WHy the hell would i sit in a car all day Monday to friday 8am to 5pm to wait for my husband to finish work. I dont mean once or twice a week I mean everyday, i mean shes in the car right now watching videos. Is this normal and something married people do? I wouldnt be surprized if she was on here as im here the most on my free time.

Are they both white?

goldenchile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
204,065 4,524 406
Alleybux
17a17ae6b93faf667b39af6d8fe34d68.gif

Something is definitely wrong with her (and probably him too)! Where does she go to the bathroom?!

Philly_Chick

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,360 704 164
Alleybux

That's extremely weird. Does she like to do that or does he make her do that, so she doesn't cheat and he knows where she is all day.

They must not have children or are they inside with her?

I hate waiting in the car too long for someone running into a store, so sitting in a car for over 8 hours is a big negative for me

HoneyButta

Blessed and Highly Favored!
Reaction score
Reactions
114,704 3,164 906
Alleybux
Why don't she get a job or volunteer since she doesn't want to be home alone? What's wrong with their home that she don't want to be there by herself? Then again, if she think that is ok, she may have some deficits.

nicole8789

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,493 239 19
Alleybux
A professional passenger!!! Omg!! He told you that with a straight face. I wish I was an innocent bystander to that conversation.

Chaosbutterfly

Misappropriated Chanel
Reaction score
Reactions
42,275 867 306
Alleybux
Lord Jesus.
Even dogs will sit at home and amuse themselves while their master is at work.

That sh!t is not normal and I would avoid him, honestly.

It reminds me of those men who kidnap young girls and hold them in a box under the bed until they are brainwashed enough to never run away.

Is he white?
Does he wear khakis? :cautious:

MoonPie

Stuck in the Middle of Nowhere
Reaction score
Reactions
205,700 15,871 190
Alleybux
How is she a professional passenger when the car isn't moving for 6-7 hours out of the day? Who would offer to pay for gas to sit in their husband's car all day doing shiz that she could do at home for free? Something is off in that marriage.

ohhappyday

Champagne Mami
Reaction score
Reactions
780,305 19,262 2,880
Alleybux
How is she a professional passenger when the car isn't moving for 6-7 hours out of the day? Who would offer to pay for gas to sit in their husband's car all day doing shiz that she could do at home for free? Something is off in that marriage.
And where is she getting gas money if she’s not going to work? Disability check?

LuvMissDee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,969 5,061 2,012
Alleybux
This is the weirdest thing I ever heard. He’s probably beating her ass cuz why else would anybody with sense do this. She don’t have friends or family, a hobby anything.

spacecitygrl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,742 1,732 54
Alleybux
That's like my mechanic's wife who sits in the corner of his office all day watching the stories. I can't imagine not having any sense of independence like that.

Gumii

i love my computer, it has all my friends in it
Reaction score
Reactions
24,003 630 326
Alleybux
You probably should have told us what race the wife and husband were :eyes:

rayaee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,473 2,518 1,111
Alleybux
That isht ain't normal. I've NEVER heard of anything like that! Something is off with that whole situation. If she has time to sit there day in & day out, why not do that isht at home comfortably?! Why wait cooped up in a car?! She can't drive so there must be something wrong with her physically or she's been made to be dependent on him....

Itsmeokay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,227 5,150 1,146
Alleybux
My ex has a thing about leaving women in cars. Always has. He tried it with me. He's married now. It's been 20 years since I've seen him but rumor has it, his wife is still waiting in that damn car. He's a mechanic and wifey waits until he finishes. My homeboy said he offered to let the wife come in or a drink. She refuses.

3am

Sawltie
Reaction score
Reactions
206,120 4,581 2,070
Alleybux
She sounds like a weirdo and tbh... it would make me look at him funny as well. Why is he okay with having a wife that is completely dependent on him like that? A normal man would run the other way.

talking2much

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
227,895 5,300 768
Alleybux
I worked with this guy who had a girlfriend who does the exact same thing. I remember going outside and always noticing someone sitting in this one car smoking. They were always out in this car, even on hot ass days. Someone told me it was this one dude's girlfriend and that she sits in the car every day and just waits for him during his entire shift. It can be over 100 degrees outside and her weird-ass will just be sitting in that car with the windows down, smoking. He lives with his parents and I'm assuming she does too and is jobless. She probably pretends to work during the day but instead, just sits her ass in his little old Kia (or something like that). What a waste of time. I don't get it. She never appears to be doing anything but smoking in the car. Hell, couldn't she do Door Dash or something?