Quantcast

She wants to be black without really being black..Iggy

MeMyselfAnd...

pooper scooper
Reaction score
Reactions
539 63 114
Alleybux
Well black women do wear contacts and bleach as well... about the same rate or even more than white women get butt implants.

ETA: And good bleach isn't easily accessible or affordable.

the majority don't though..I'm around black women everyday..I can name 3 rockin contacts..and no evidence of bleaching

are you white????

MeMyselfAnd...

pooper scooper
Reaction score
Reactions
539 63 114
Alleybux
They may want them now.. but when they start to age they run back to the sistas or find a younger yt women to date... its all temporary. ...

WHITE WOMEN USE TO HAVE AN AGING PROBLEMS..AND THEIR MEN CREATED BOTOX FOR THEM....now they out here fooling people and taking their black mens money get botox so he don't see how old she really looking

No Angel

Expanxive Habits
Reaction score
Reactions
36,068 2,485 3,737
Alleybux
they can emulate all they want. as long as we don't wake up one day to find our entire culture has been stolen, and we're made to believe they invented it, i'm good.

Rude Gyal Elle

ItsbeenREALandIvebeenRUDE
Reaction score
Reactions
10,718 293 129
Alleybux
A lot of us need to get in shape again (many already got bodies)...... to show these b*tches..this is what we got !!

face, skin, body, and yes hair

15a3eef05ac80b2cd9db6d5b4edd073e.jpg

e0c87dba37ea437568b0472dc14715fe.jpg

[/quote]

The Black woman's shape continues to reign supreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl those hips though!!!! I say the more we build each other up and keep it together, the less we should give a f*** about all those ppl taking from us and wanting us to fall apart. Oh and Iggy looks like Doug Funny for real.

Vilomah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,254 1,356 255
Alleybux
Really though? I hate when yall act delusional like this.

Black women wear white women's hair more than white women get implants to have black womens' asses. Black women of all ages and socioeconomic statuses use weaves and relaxers to try to imitate white hair. Only a minority of white women get ass implants.

Think about it like this... on any given day you can walk into an inner city school and see dozens of 9 yr old black girls wearing weaves and/or relaxers. You will NEVER see a white 9 yr old girl with implants.

Don't you understand? It's not the same when Black women imitate Caucasian women.....don't believe me? Do an image search with the word beautiful.

White women have NEVER been ridiculed because of the texture of their hair or the shape and size from everything from our hips and lips.

Nothing about the Black women was deemed beautiful. Not until they were able to duplicate our lips and butts (an sometimes pitiful attempt) to imitate us that they are finally shaming the devil with the truth!http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

roxy carmichael

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
718 4 1
Alleybux
u
And the point of this thread is???

And the point of your non *********** ass coming to a predominately female black board to put that fake ass *********** on a pedestal is?

Know your place you son of a b!tch! F you and the racist b!tches you roll with on this board!

Any black woman who co signs your racist trolling needs their ass beat!

I didn't forget your ugly ass coming for blue ivy's hair or the dumb b!tches who laughed at that beautiful black child with you , you're a dirty antagonizing racist piece of sh!t!

God Anghellic

ScheminLikeADemonInPmLand
Reaction score
Reactions
3,490 377 556
Alleybux
Y'all gon let Becky take your sh!t? Black women going down without a fight? :disdain: she's taking your men, music, and spots that could've been used for black female MCs

iggynickmain.jpg

Y'all gonna let this happen?

roxy carmichael

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
718 4 1
Alleybux
Well black women do wear contacts and bleach as well... about the same rate or even more than white women get butt implants.

ETA: And good bleach isn't easily accessible or affordable.

Dam b!tch what the F is your problem ? Your ass is truly evil! You seriously get off by tearing black women down any way you can. Everything we've been through in this country as black women and you join right in with our oppressors. Maybe one day a hardcore white supremacist member of the aryan nation you worship shows you exactly what he thinks of your black ass , despite your sick loyalty to them.

That goes for you and all the sick self hating pieces of sh!t on this board and everywhere else! I doubt you bastards would still rush to defend them if they strung your asses up from a tree. How about the little black girls in your family getting blown up in church like those innocent angels killed by the oppressors you bow to?

You , that Liberian fraud , and ambiguous bastard will answer to the most high and pay for treacherous wicked hearts.

cosmiclatte

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
296,649 13,131 4,050
Alleybux
Dam b!tch what the F is your problem ? Your ass is truly evil! You seriously get off by tearing black women down any way you can. Everything we've been through in this country as black women and you join right in with our oppressors. Maybe one day a hardcore white supremacist member of the aryan nation you worship shows you exactly what he thinks of your black ass , despite your sick loyalty to them.

That goes for you and all the sick self hating pieces of sh!t on this board and everywhere else! I doubt you bastards would still rush to defend them if they strung your asses up from a tree. How about the little black girls in your family getting blown up in church like those innocent angels killed by the oppressors you bow to?

You , that Liberian fraud , and ambiguous bastard will answer to the most high and pay for treacherous wicked hearts.
Yass sis. Go off on these clowns.

County4Life

Somewhere with Remy.
Reaction score
Reactions
492,920 7,539 2,270
Alleybux
Y'all gon let Becky take your sh!t? Black women going down without a fight? :disdain: she's taking your men, music, and spots that could've been used for black female MCs

iggynickmain.jpg

Y'all gonna let Brad continue to outpace you in terms of college graduate rates?

Sweep the Grammy's in the genre you created?

Continue to worship his women and also give him props because without him,the WW you love wouldn't exist?

Contonue to jack your swag,slang and music and get rich off it?

Y'all just gon lie down and take massa's whipping?

glamvicious

<span style="font-weight: bold;text-decoration: li
Reaction score
Reactions
8,468 37 23
Alleybux
Really though? I hate when yall act delusional like this.

Black women wear white women's hair more than white women get implants to have black womens' asses. Black women of all ages and socioeconomic statuses use weaves and relaxers to try to imitate white hair. Only a minority of white women get ass implants.

Think about it like this... on any given day you can walk into an inner city school and see dozens of 9 yr old black girls wearing weaves and/or relaxers. You will NEVER see a white 9 yr old girl with implants.

Aren't you a man though?

MeMyselfAnd...

pooper scooper
Reaction score
Reactions
539 63 114
Alleybux

iggynickmain.jpg

Black men want to be taken..they have no loyalty..men with no loyalty can't be trusted...we can't just starting beating these couples up even though many want to...

BLACK MEN NEED TO BE DE-PROGRAMED..WHAT IS AMAZING TO ME IS THEY DON'T EVEN SPORT BLACK WOMEN FROM OTHER COUNTRIES ON THEIR ARM THAT GOT IT GOING ON....

I don't know what we can do because no matter what black women do black men with positions to provide don't want to build black families...they sold out

MeMyselfAnd...

pooper scooper
Reaction score
Reactions
539 63 114
Alleybux
Y'all gonna let Brad continue to outpace you in terms of college graduate rates?

Continue to worship his women and also give him props because without him,the WW you love wouldn't exist?

HA HA HA ...TELL IT TOO !!

WHILE BLACK MEN MARRYING WHITE GUYS DAUGHTERS

WHITE GUYS STILL SHITTING ON THEM AND IT MAKES ME SAD BUT IT'S TRUE....

THESE N*GGAS GRINNING LIKE THEY WON SOMETHING..WHAT DID DONALD STERLING SAY??? HE WRITES THE CHECKS !!!

can a white momma tell her daughter about the heritage and struggles of black women..you know her half black babies grandmas,aunts,cousins?

Cj1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,608 43 20
Alleybux

THESE N*GGAS GRINNING LIKE THEY WON SOMETHING..WHAT DID DONALD STERLING SAY??? HE WRITES THE CHECKS !!!

can a white momma tell her daughter about the heritage and struggles of black women..you know her half black babies grandmas,aunts,cousins?
Half black? So whats the other half nothing?

MeMyselfAnd...

pooper scooper
Reaction score
Reactions
539 63 114
Alleybux
Half black? So whats the other half nothing?

I didn't say that..but what can a white woman tell her daughter about a black woman? she might be white but her daughters black side is made up of black women too....only the black women on her dads side can give her knowledge about stuff and teach her certain things white women know nothing about

Cj1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,608 43 20
Alleybux
I didn't say that..but what can a white woman tell her daughter about a black woman? she might be white but her daughters black side is made up of black women too....only the black women on her dads side can give her knowledge about stuff and teach her certain things white women know nothing about
What does her daughter need to know about black women?

MeMyselfAnd...

pooper scooper
Reaction score
Reactions
539 63 114
Alleybux
What does her daughter need to know about black women?

because that's also apart of who she is !!! the "woman" that made her black father is black...that's the problem with so many damm IR couples...they don't seem to want their kids to truly know their history

Cj1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,608 43 20
Alleybux
because that's also apart of who she is !!! the "woman" that made her black father is black...that's the problem with so many damm IR couples...they don't seem to want their kids to truly know their history
So you consider biracials to be black?

MeMyselfAnd...

pooper scooper
Reaction score
Reactions
539 63 114
Alleybux
So you consider biracials to be black?

no but they are half black..it's disgusting for their black parent to neglect teaching them their history and about their struggles..we don't live in a peaceful world where black and white get along

God Anghellic

ScheminLikeADemonInPmLand
Reaction score
Reactions
3,490 377 556
Alleybux

Black men want to be taken..they have no loyalty..men with no loyalty can't be trusted...we can't just starting beating these couples up even though many want to...

BLACK MEN NEED TO BE DE-PROGRAMED..WHAT IS AMAZING TO ME IS THEY DON'T EVEN SPORT BLACK WOMEN FROM OTHER COUNTRIES ON THEIR ARM THAT GOT IT GOING ON....

I don't know what we can do because no matter what black women do black men with positions to provide don't want to build black families...they sold out

Well damn I was being sarcastic, I don't support Iggy or IR dating a matter of fact.

Cj1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,608 43 20
Alleybux
no but they are half black..it's disgusting for their black parent to neglect teaching them their history and about their struggles..we don't live in a peaceful world where black and white get along
How come you assumed that their white parent wont teach them about history? Also the schools systems have been stepping up in the history department. I was shocked when my sister was learning about Latin America Mestizos, Mulattos ,Zambos and aswell as the Creoles.

JeanPiggy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,859 312 196
Alleybux

WHITE WOMEN USE TO HAVE AN AGING PROBLEMS..AND THEIR MEN CREATED BOTOX FOR THEM....now they out here fooling people and taking their black mens money get botox so he don't see how old she really looking

You giving them too much credit....

Have you seen what botox and fillers do to their skin... they look nasty after 5 years of that stuff... if it takes that long...

If your swag is right you can get any type of man you want.... dont limit your possibilities. ..if you have an infectious personality you can have whomever you want

Cali Tiger

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,002 73 31
Alleybux
How come you assumed that their white parent wont teach them about history? Also the schools systems have been stepping up in the history department. I was shocked when my sister was learning about Latin America Mestizos, Mulattos ,Zambos and aswell as the Creoles.

You sound like a damn fool.

This is why many biracial children has issues. Many of them, like most kids, are around their mothers most of the time. These mothers never acknowledge that their children will a different experience than they did growing up. Yeah, times have changed but people still see black and white. You can't keep saying that the world is colorblind when the police will still shoot a person of color(anything but White, and this includes those who are only part White) in cold blood.

Quite being a stupid and ignorant ass!!!!!

Cj1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,608 43 20
Alleybux
You sound like a damn fool.

This is why many biracial children has issues. Many of them, like most kids, are around their mothers most of the time. These mothers never acknowledge that their children will a different experience than they did growing up. Yeah, times have changed but people still see black and white. You can't keep saying that the world is colorblind when the police will still shoot a person of color(anything but White, and this includes those who are only part White) in cold blood.

Quite being a stupid and ignorant ass!!!!!
If you're not biracial you have no reason to speak on their issues. How can you assume a life style that you have never experienced? http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/...ah-man-because-he-wouldnt-comply-with-orders/ Because only black people get shot by police right? Seriously what kind of world do you live in. Everyone is a target for police brutality regardless of race and gender. I can link you articles of white women being beaten up in their jail cells because you probably view them as "untouchable by law".

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
I actually dont give a fµck about Iggy at this point, I support lots of Black artist. Iggy is a non-factor and for some of you fonts to try to make her success "The Black Man's Fault" you all are missing the point because a Black man is not the one getting cuts out of her work, a Black man ain't even getting sh!t compared to what the White man at the top(of her designated record label) is getting.
Iggy is whatever and she will continue to be whatever to me, I dont care that she is dating a Black man, I dont care that she is a whack ass rapper AND I def dont care about her fake ass BECAUSE none of those things make her Black or even close to Black despite what many White people think.There is much more to being Black then the little superficial ish that White people see... all of our Blackness is not tangible and or profitable despite what THEY want to believe.

JubbyO

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
31 5 6
Alleybux
Some of these posts on this thread is just too crunk right now. Ya'll trolling hard. And verging on racism. I think you black women who are too angry are using Iggy as a place for your frustration about racism/prejudice against black women. Hope it relieves the stress.

I'm a black woman btw.

Honestly, blonde FERGIE did the same things. She rapped "Glamorous" London Bridge "Fergielicious" and I liked her rap music. I didn't even think about race.

Honestly, why don't female black mccs do playful/bubble gum rap anyway? I don't want to hear cursing. I don't want to hear too xesual lyrics. Why do they continue to oversexualize and over-curse in their rap music?

I want a Taylor Swift (but black) rap artist, and the only thing I can get these days are Iggy and Fergie and used to be Nicki with "Super Bass". A lot of people can't relate to "HOOD/GHETTO" music.

Girls who buy music relate to singing about kissing a boy under a willow tree and curfew and dancing in the moonlight. That's the music black female artists need to play. Not none of this angry-sounding stuff...

Fancy by Iggy is an upbeat, bubblegum song. She doesn't curse. She tries to extol the virtues of herself and make herself feel good. Nicki does a lot of tearing other women down in her music. I'm sorry but it costs her fans.

A K A S H A

FKA PrincessJelly
Reaction score
Reactions
1,091 23 9
Alleybux

Hey now, that's definitely not true for all of us. Some of y'all are probably about to drag me, but my husband and I are planning on teaching our future child(ren)* about the REAL Black America: the crack conspiracy, the school to prison pipeline, peonage...all of it. We really don't want them to become like some of those triflin biracial folk that think they're the infinitely smarter "people of the future". You know, the ones that think they're better than Black people. We haaaaate that, and will do damn near everything to keep our kids from being like that.

I know we might be in the minority of IR couples (because I certainly have encountered those that want to play colorblind and ignore issues of race), but I just wanted to put this out here because I'm sure there are some couples like us.

*those little fuckers are expensive; we don't know if we want more than one.

Edit: Oh, the topic. fµck Iggy Azalea. Appropriating, no talent wannabe.

KatelynTheGreat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
219 11 6
Alleybux
Some of these posts on this thread is just too crunk right now. Ya'll trolling hard. And verging on racism. I think you black women who are too angry are using Iggy as a place for your frustration about racism/prejudice against black women. Hope it relieves the stress.

I'm a black woman btw.

Honestly, blonde FERGIE did the same things. She rapped "Glamorous" London Bridge "Fergielicious" and I liked her rap music. I didn't even think about race.

Honestly, why don't female black mccs do playful/bubble gum rap anyway? I don't want to hear cursing. I don't want to hear too xesual lyrics. Why do they continue to oversexualize and over-curse in their rap music?

Girls who buy music relate to singing about kissing a boy under a willow tree and curfew and dancing in the moonlight. That's the music black female artists need to play. Not none of this angry-sounding stuff...

Fancy by Iggy is an upbeat, bubblegum song. She doesn't curse. She tries to extol the virtues of herself and make herself feel good. Nicki does a lot of tearing other women down in her music. I'm sorry but it costs her fans.

I dont agree with the other stuff but I would like to see a fun loving rap artist or a ultra fem black pop artist. Not Diva like or bossy. I think that is a bit played out. Or Hood, that is beyond overdone. I feel like female rappers are definitely boxed. Thats why I was so excited to see Super Bass. She was branching out