Quantcast

Sheikh Khalifa Al Thani

Aishyk

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
362 7 1
Alleybux
But he seems like a no nonsense when it comes to work, takes things seriously, get things done right, no playing around, probably a well rounded guy and leader, people like him very much and you can tell. I think he’s an intellectual, just because he doesn’t speak many languages or has a thick accent doesn’t mean otherwise.
I think he has definitely knuckled down and has obvious leadership skills but he just doesn’t seem like a bookish person and there is nothing wrong with that.

LeighM

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
320 6
Alleybux
I think he has definitely knuckled down and has obvious leadership skills but he just doesn’t seem like a bookish person and there is nothing wrong with that.
My Thoughts Exactly

paradox18

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,500 175 33
Alleybux
I think there are three types of people (this is a huge generalization):
1. A person who is naturally talented in their field and hardworking, but doesn’t have good opportunities.
2. A person with not much natural talent in the field they work in. Sometimes these people have a strong work ethic, sometimes they don’t. But what sets these people apart from their peers is the great opportunities they have.
3. A person who is a mix of the two, but without the negatives associated with either. The rarest kind.

HBJ and Hamad bin Khalifa are number 3. They are what happens when you combine hard work, talent, and opportunities. This is very rare and these people make huge strides in whatever field they are in. Khalifa is number 2. He is what happens when someone average gets born into the top of the food chain. He is hard-working and seems intelligent. But he isn’t more hard-working or intelligent than the average person.

We all are blessed with things without trying. For some it’s their strong last name and wealth. For others it’s health. For others it’s intelligence and natural talent. I think each person should take advantage of these natural blessings. So I don’t blame Khalifa for jumping for the opportunity to be minister. Good for him. He took advantage of the opportunities available to him and used it. That’s what most people would have done.

On the other hand, and this is going to sound harsh, but I don’t understand why people praise him for doing his job? Like on IG and TikTok I see so much praise and I’m like…he is the minister. It’s his job to do what he is doing now. It’s not like he is taking a unique approach to things or is super hard-working to get all this praise. Especially, if we compare him to some of the other Qatari ministers. I think he is hardworking and takes his job seriously, but he isn’t wow. Mohammed bin Abdelrahman or Lolwah Al Khater seem super hardworking and intelligent. They are wow to me (for a lack of a better word lol). Every other month it looks like Khalifa is on vacation or something. So how busy can he actually be? Am I supposed to clap, each time he does the bare minimum? I sound like a hater right now but I’m genuinely confused? Am I missing something (serious question)? Like am I missing something when it comes to security or strides he has taken as a minister? He did a really good job during the World Cup and seems to be doing well in the security arena. Is that why?

I see this towards the Jordanian Royal Family and the British Royal Family as well and I don’t get it? Maybe it’s because I’m a bit rebellious and hate authority and authoritative figures. Anyway, I wish him well and I have a huge spot for Qatar. I just don’t get the hype when it comes to him. He seems like a good guy, and I’m probably being super harsh on him. I just don’t get why people act like he sh!ts gold.

Edited to Add: Please someone explain to me if I’m missing something. I don’t want to be unfair to Khalifa. Especially with how helpful Qatar has been. It wouldn’t be fair for me to label him like this, if he actually isn’t. My honest impression is that he isn’t that hard-working or going to be unique in his role as minister. I think he was carefully groomed for this position and doesn’t hold a natural gift for politics. He will do good, but not good enough to leave a mark. If I’m mistaken, please correct me.

Last edited:

Stephanie84

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
856 20 9
Alleybux
Oh, I see what you mean!

GZANJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
317 4
Alleybux
I agree- I like KHK don´t get me wrong - dreamy eyes and everything- but small things like saying "Merci" instead of "Thank you" in this situation when one is receiving a medal from France.

Or just holding the conversation with Macron: There is a video out there where he was introduced to Macron and you an clearly see that Macron wanted to say something to KHK after the handshake and he just couldn´t get quicker out of the situation. He basically run away. :ROFLMAO: Tamim laughed it off like he always does..
KHK sometimes seems very unsure in certain situations - just thought the same thing at Hussein bin Abdullah´s wedding. He just doesn´t seem as natural as Mo. Might be the lack of foreign lanuage skills but i don´t know.

But I bet KHK loves his family and country and is a very very loyal person. He must have other strong qualities of course or Tamim wouldn´t have made him Minister. It seems like the Qataris love him.

Stephanie84

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
856 20 9
Alleybux
I think there are three types of people (this is a huge generalization):
1. A person who is naturally talented in their field and hardworking, but doesn’t have good opportunities.
2. A person with not much natural talent in the field they work in. Sometimes these people have a strong work ethic, sometimes they don’t. But what sets these people apart from their peers is the great opportunities they have.
3. A person who is a mix of the two, but without the negatives associated with either. The rarest kind.

HBJ and Hamad bin Khalifa are number 3. They are what happens when you combine hard work, talent, and opportunities. This is very rare and these people make huge strides in whatever field they are in. Khalifa is number 2. He is what happens when someone average gets born into the top of the food chain. He is hard-working and seems intelligent. But he isn’t more hard-working or intelligent than the average person.

We all are blessed with things without trying. For some it’s their strong last name and wealth. For others it’s health. For others it’s intelligence and natural talent. I think each person should take advantage of these natural blessings. So I don’t blame Khalifa for jumping for the opportunity to be minister. Good for him. He took advantage of the opportunities available to him and used it. That’s what most people would have done.

On the other hand, and this is going to sound harsh, but I don’t understand why people praise him for doing his job? Like on IG and TikTok I see so much praise and I’m like…he is the minister. It’s his job to do what he is doing now. It’s not like he is taking a unique approach to things or is super hard-working to get all this praise. Especially, if we compare him to some of the other Qatari ministers. I think he is hardworking and takes his job seriously, but he isn’t wow. Mohammed bin Abdelrahman or Lolwah Al Khater seem super hardworking and intelligent. They are wow to me (for a lack of a better word lol). Every other month it looks like Khalifa is on vacation or something. So how busy can he actually be? Am I supposed to clap, each time he does the bare minimum? I sound like a hater right now but I’m genuinely confused? Am I missing something (serious question)? Like am I missing something when it comes to security or strides he has taken as a minister? He did a really good job during the World Cup and seems to be doing well in the security arena. Is that why?

I see this towards the Jordanian Royal Family and the British Royal Family as well and I don’t get it? Maybe it’s because I’m a bit rebellious and hate authority and authoritative figures. Anyway, I wish him well and I have a huge spot for Qatar. I just don’t get the hype when it comes to him. He seems like a good guy, and I’m probably being super harsh on him. I just don’t get why people act like he sh!ts gold.
He is a fan favorite that's why he gets all these accolades from his people, which is understandable because Qatar’s Royal Family made sure that their people get the best of the best compared to Jordan for example. They don't live the luxury life while their people are struggling to eat.
France is definitely kissing a$$ with that medal they gave him and they signed a 10 billion contract the same day too lol I mean France needs it they have lost 3 of their ex-African Colonies and those were the countries where they stole all the natural resources they need.

paradox18

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,500 175 33
Alleybux
He is a fan favorite that's why he gets all these accolades from his people, which is understandable because Qatar’s Royal Family made sure that their people get the best of the best compared to Jordan for example. They don't live the luxury life while their people are struggling to eat.
France is definitely kissing a$$ with that medal they gave him and they signed a 10 billion contract the same day too lol I mean France needs it they have lost 3 of their ex-African Colonies and those were the countries where they stole all the natural resources they need.
Okay, I see now. Thanks for explaining. I’m happy that the Qatari government takes care of their people like that. The Qatari people are known for their generosity, so I’m very happy that they have the financial blessings that they have. They deserve it. I wish other governments treated their people with that level of kindness, but unfortunately a lot of governments mistreat their people. I hope Khalifa surprises me and leaves a big mark as a minister. Maybe he is just nervous at these events and with time he will get more used to everything. I hope he takes a unique approach and does something different in his role. Time will tell. Hopefully Mohammed steps into a more political role in the future. He has too much potential to just be behind the scenes.

RobynWes

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
112 4
Alleybux
It's not only the huge economical investment from Qatar in France (which is of ver y big proportions), Macron and Tamin are "close" with each other. They have personal chemistry beyond polítics.

girliealley5

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
185 3 5
Alleybux
It's not only the huge economical investment from Qatar in France (which is of ver y big proportions), Macron and Tamin are "close" with each other. They have personal chemistry beyond polítics.
interesting.... do spill

RobynWes

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
112 4
Alleybux
interesting.... do spill
They always look really comfortable next to each other, and Tamin pays oficial visit to the Elyssium quite often. Tamin took his then still child to a meeting with Macron. They sat together at the 2018 world cup in Russia. Macron was personally invited to 2022 by the emir and i saw a video where Tamin argued with Infantino. Infantino was saying something, Tamin rolled his eyes. Macron and Jassim were waiting in the back. Someone in the comments explained that the issue was Tamin giving Macron out of the expected honors but Tamin insisted on him being a personal guest and friend.
Now of course, it could be that they just connected politically, they could be close acquaintances...or it could a real friendship, we don't know. Both of them have been rumored to be gay/bi at some point...now i'm kidding but also not.

RobynWes

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
112 4
Alleybux
Regarding the last visit this caption points out that the relations between Macron and Tamin (not France-Qatar) are "quasi quotidienne"(almost daily) and that's the reason why some peace discussion around Palestine is taking place in Paris, so that France can have an active role in them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0301_191510.png
    Screenshot_2024_0301_191510.png
    296.8 KB · Views: 32

MarryMePls

It’s anyone at this point….
Reaction score
Reactions
85,013 2,549 400
Alleybux
They always look really comfortable next to each other, and Tamin pays oficial visit to the Elyssium quite often. Tamin took his then still child to a meeting with Macron. They sat together at the 2018 world cup in Russia. Macron was personally invited to 2022 by the emir and i saw a video where Tamin argued with Infantino. Infantino was saying something, Tamin rolled his eyes. Macron and Jassim were waiting in the back. Someone in the comments explained that the issue was Tamin giving Macron out of the expected honors but Tamin insisted on him being a personal guest and friend.
Now of course, it could be that they just connected politically, they could be close acquaintances...or it could a real friendship, we don't know. Both of them have been rumored to be gay/bi at some point...now i'm kidding but also not.

If Macron is allegedly batting for the other team then WHY THE HECK DID HE HITCH HIS BUSTED WAGON TO THAT OLD HORSE???

Last edited:

RobynWes

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
112 4
Alleybux
If Macron is allegedly batting for the other team then WHY THE HECK DID HE HITCH HIS BUSTED WAGON TO THAT OLD HORSE???
Girl, it's all rumors, what do I know? I just find it and interesting coincidence. What it's evident is that Tamin and Macron do for each other a bit more than what one would expect for an exclusively political relationship.
King Juan Carlos of Spain also had private relations with lots of arab kings beyond politics, and they included mutual favors. He now lives for free in a house that belongs to Mohamed bin Zayed.
Edit: i don't necessarily believe they are gay and into each other, that wasn't Juan Carlos deal either. Actually, the common interests for the latter included whoring around.

GZANJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
317 4
Alleybux
Yes, he is still in Paris. My guess is he will be back in Qatar when Ramadan begins.

pumpkinyello

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Oh yeaaa, he's back in Qatar. They left Paris last march 6. :)
Okey, now I have a question is it a coincidence that he was there with his friends exactly at the dame dates with the fashion week ? Im sure they were there for the models …
And who is this girl named haidi who posted a pic of khk were he posed for her . Like not a pic taken with her or some paparazzi from far away …

paradox18

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,500 175 33
Alleybux
Okey, now I have a question is it a coincidence that he was there with his friends exactly at the dame dates with the fashion week ? Im sure they were there for the models …
And who is this girl named haidi who posted a pic of khk were he posed for her . Like not a pic taken with her or some paparazzi from far away …
Never heard of this Haidi woman.

It’s possible he is seeing multiple women at the same time. And there isn’t just one girlfriend. I don’t think all sheikhs are womanizers, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Khalifa has multiple women. I think it’s okay to explore his options, if he is single. I just hope he isn’t in a relationship with multiple women and telling each one that she is the only one. Because then he would be cheating…

pumpkinyello

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Never heard of this Haidi woman.

It’s possible he is seeing multiple women at the same time. And there isn’t just one girlfriend. I don’t think all sheikhs are womanizers, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Khalifa has multiple women. I think it’s okay to explore his options, if he is single. I just hope he isn’t in a relationship with multiple women and telling each one that she is the only one. Because then he would be cheating…
Dude, he might be dating multiple women and they know, andrew tate moves if u know what I mean … but there same time as fashion week is pretty suspicious….
Bts if u go to his insta page and check the tags , i mean pics were he is tagged u will find this post by this haidi .

LeighM

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
320 6
Alleybux
Can we see the picture?

shmmahqr

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
If you scroll I think it’s the fourth slide

maybe that's just a fan or whaat some girls :(

but they say he is in a relationship is that true.... and there's so many pretty woman around him. we don't knowwww.

samhottie121

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Hello. I am a new khk fan. Discovered the man like 2 weeks ago. Was travelling through Qatar and my tiktok algorithm must have picked it up but this man was all over my fyp. I’m newly obsessed.

Artemiisia

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
694 18 5
Alleybux
He looks awkward when people take photos of him, especially when women ask to take photos. His stance is all guarded. He is much more relaxed when he is just enjoying life and the photos are candid.

As for this lady who posted him, she is deff a fan of him, like that is the most awkward photo lol.

shmmahqr

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
It's giving "fan"
Yea i guess and his posed was so awkward with this photo.

There's a rumor that he is dating someone now and he even let the girl come to UK and Paris during his visit... not sure if it was true just a rumor.

RobynWes

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
112 4
Alleybux
Regarding the last visit this caption points out that the relations between Macron and Tamin (not France-Qatar) are "quasi quotidienne"(almost daily) and that's the reason why some peace discussion around Palestine is taking place in Paris, so that France can have an active role in them.
I think this is the full articule (can't read but the first lines because not subscribed) the capture comes from, apparently Tamin and Macron speak to each other with "tu". In french that's a familiar way of speaking. Normally a head of state would talk to another with "vous".
I find this so interesting now!

pumpkinyello

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Yea i guess and his posed was so awkward with this photo.

There's a rumor that he is dating someone now and he even let the girl come to UK and Paris during his visit... not sure if it was true just a rumor.
That more of a rumor I think, how can he let a girl come with him when he and his friends always book a royal suite at hotels … like is just a bit too much to have a girl with him + his friends …
Then his brother was there in Paris … etc…
I personally don’t believe he would expose his “love life” outside of marriage that much to Tamim etc…

shmmahqr

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
That more of a rumor I think, how can he let a girl come with him when he and his friends always book a royal suite at hotels … like is just a bit too much to have a girl with him + his friends …
Then his brother was there in Paris … etc…
I personally don’t believe he would expose his “love life” outside of marriage that much to Tamim etc…
yea i agree with you that is true,

but just a rumor.

Last edited:

hasspjm

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
25 5
Alleybux
I think this is the full articule (can't read but the first lines because not subscribed) the capture comes from, apparently Tamin and Macron speak to each other with "tu". In french that's a familiar way of speaking. Normally a head of state would talk to another with "vous".
I find this so interesting now!
Ohh they're definitely doing the nasty nasty

hasspjm

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
25 5
Alleybux
Hello. I am a new khk fan. Discovered the man like 2 weeks ago. Was travelling through Qatar and my tiktok algorithm must have picked it up but this man was all over my fyp. I’m newly obsessed.
I've noticed that khk related posts have been getting alot of engagement on tiktok lately

hasspjm

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
25 5
Alleybux
Unrelated but is there any al Nahyan or al saud related topics on here??

samhottie121

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I've noticed that khk related posts have been getting alot of engagement on tiktok lately
It’s been 3 weeks since my discovery of this fine man. I have seen every tiktok edit with all his sns posting days possiibe.

1. He’s got such a beautiful eye smile. I mean even his eyes are stunning. So big and deep.
2. Love all his pics with the kids in the family. Tells me he’s a very loving person.

Never obessed over a royal before let alone an Arab one it’s very annoying I can’t access the usual ways to keep up and get to know the person.

Artemiisia

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
694 18 5
Alleybux
It’s been 3 weeks since my discovery of this fine man. I have seen every tiktok edit with all his sns posting days possiibe.

1. He’s got such a beautiful eye smile. I mean even his eyes are stunning. So big and deep.
2. Love all his pics with the kids in the family. Tells me he’s a very loving person.

Never obessed over a royal before let alone an Arab one it’s very annoying I can’t access the usual ways to keep up and get to know the person.
It was more fun when he was active on socials, he would post everyday about random stuff & selfies. Even on twitter, he would tweet about his opinions on things. Now it is complete silence.

samhottie121

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
It was more fun when he was active on socials, he would post everyday about random stuff & selfies. Even on twitter, he would tweet about his opinions on things. Now it is complete silence.
Yea I see he’s completely off socials now for a few years. I mean I get it he’s got an important role in govt and tbh that snap chat era is dated now and he’s not that kid anymore. It’s great we got to see a glimpse of his personality like that tho. Is there anywhere we can read his old tweets? I find him very fascinating. He gives me Prince Harry vibes so much.