Sheneka Adams Thread- Continuation

General Manager
Reactions
9,076 23 13
Alleybux
See this is why Im good off Sheneka nowadays. Does she not know she is the definition of a sugar baby? And her anti mask talk is annoying af cuz the only reason she doesn’t want to wear it is bc it will interfere with her getting pretty privilege imo. And many other things..

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
43,515 994 214
Alleybux
So, a lot of femininity followers are so dumb (and this is coming for someone who watches strategy videos but I have the gift of discernment).

I'm still in her FB group and those women ask the dumbest questions: "How should I wrap my hair at night?" "Am I supposed to eat with my pinky in the air?" just stupid ass questions that canoe easily googled or worked out trough trial and error.

No lie I think I can be profitable off this line of work. Do I know a lot? No but clearly that doesn't matter if you have a bunch of naive women taking what randoms say seriously.

i got love for amala
Reactions
44,843 600 480
Alleybux
Does anyone know about how old Sheneka is now? She blocked me on IG yeaaaarrrs ago (LOL) for calling her out for revealing her BBL surgeon in her comments. Lmao.

On a 8 figure mans lap
Reactions
10,111 702 1,044
Alleybux
Prostitution or not .. she’s giving What she’s supposed to give ...
I’m Prada her...she’s elevating
1619577386860.jpeg

1619577432750.jpeg

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Wait... TF is this? This is Burger Bri's new hairdo or is this the before pic? (Dead ass serious) That's the final results
Octavia B
I posted in here that she was seeing someone before anyone figured it out, then I deleted the post because only a select few know. But I’ll...
Future Harem Pt 2, “i Need A Wife” Pg 13
Lol and somebody lied and said Brit was with someone else. You should've known better than to think she would leave You should've known better...
NBA Gossip Why did Kwame Brown disrespect Matt Barnes, Stephen Jackson, and Gilbert Arenas like this?
Kwame was right. He took all of their best shots for 20 years. Get em Killa Kwame.
We really earning more than some of these rappers out here
I mean it’s common knowledge that American entertainers often are exploited by business predators. The problem is that most entertainers choose...
Harry, Meghan ripped over deal with company selling skin-whitening cream
So? P&G makes Tampax tampons too. I recall a few years ago, Prince Charles wanted to be Camilla’s Tampax but you don’t have smoke for that.
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
You are correct. There have been multiple studies confirming that Lightskinned BW (and biracials are included) are more likely to be married by...
Top Bottom