Sheneka Adams Thread- Continuation

Reactions
9,033 22 13
Alleybux
See this is why Im good off Sheneka nowadays. Does she not know she is the definition of a sugar baby? And her anti mask talk is annoying af cuz the only reason she doesn’t want to wear it is bc it will interfere with her getting pretty privilege imo. And many other things..

Last edited:
Reactions
42,856 980 214
Alleybux
So, a lot of femininity followers are so dumb (and this is coming for someone who watches strategy videos but I have the gift of discernment).

I'm still in her FB group and those women ask the dumbest questions: "How should I wrap my hair at night?" "Am I supposed to eat with my pinky in the air?" just stupid ass questions that canoe easily googled or worked out trough trial and error.

No lie I think I can be profitable off this line of work. Do I know a lot? No but clearly that doesn't matter if you have a bunch of naive women taking what randoms say seriously.

i got love for amala
Reactions
44,619 597 478
Alleybux
Does anyone know about how old Sheneka is now? She blocked me on IG yeaaaarrrs ago (LOL) for calling her out for revealing her BBL surgeon in her comments. Lmao.

I told my mom , I’ll never be like those negros
Reactions
8,104 336 287
Alleybux
Prostitution or not .. she’s giving What she’s supposed to give ...
I’m Prada her...she’s elevating
1619577386860.jpeg

1619577432750.jpeg

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

Talent Asteroid
ok just clocked op got the aspect info from tumblr.. no wonder I couldn't find any additional information on my aspects. I just don't believe...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
100 % agree with Tourre! Look at that bought troll “John Smith” replying nasty things to each and every comment...
‘The Real Husbands Of Hollywood’ Maybe Returning
I would welcome this back because LSA won't disappoint and spill more tea than ever with these men back on the screen The original is still...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
Oh and here's the RECEIPTS of talking about splits from Coko's own mother Lady Tibbett. I have NO REASON to lie. Good day.
Uzi Shows Off His Fresh HairCut! Y'all Feelin' It?
People really find this little gremlin attractive and worth fighting over? Wow! He has a gorgeous face. He just needs a chemical peel/lasers and...
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
I really hope Troyce starts from the beginning of the thread. This more than just scamming. Let’s talk about the mental illness, she’s a...
Top Bottom