She's super attractive. Not sure if she is lesbian or bisexual. Should I holla?

Reactions
16,544 469 570
Alleybux
Good Evening All,

So, l found this beautiful Black dream on IG. Very attractive, and seems to have a nice personality. She is exactly my type. Only problem is, I do NOT entertain bisexual women at all romantically. That is stopping me from contacting her because I don't know if she's lesbian or bisexual. What would be the point of contacting her only to find out she's bi? Should I approach? Lesbians who don't entertain bi women, what would you do?

I was going to post her IG, but nah, that seems like a bonehead thing to do. And, I don't want you lesbians trying to take my woman. :ROFLMAO:

real is rare.
Reactions
11,028 339 30
Alleybux
Do you have mutual friends or followers or are you shooting your shot at a stranger?

I assume you looked at her posts for clues? Any "love is love" pride, or queer posts? Check her story highlights if she has them posted. And look at who she follows too.

Reactions
467 4 1
Alleybux
The point of contacting her would be to find out and then respond accordingly lol. Unless you’d rather just fantasize about the possibilities. Just ask. If she’s bi then move on. If not, shoot your shot.

trying not to comment
Reactions
12,916 154 153
Alleybux
Man...I hope you fall in love with a bisexual woman one day.
1619219602726.gif

Reactions
16,544 469 570
Alleybux
Do you have mutual friends or followers or are you shooting your shot at a stranger?

I assume you looked at her posts for clues? Any "love is love" pride, or queer posts? Check her story highlights if she has them posted. And look at who she follows too.
She's a stranger. We don't have any mutual friends or followers.

Yea, she's femme, so she posted herself on vacation right now with rainbow socks on. That let me know she was really fam, but she's stealth, so I just don't know if she's gay gay or bisexual. My first inclination was her Valentine's Day post where she said something like "love is love" and something about all kinds of relationships matter, and we know a straight woman would never say that. Straight women talk about men all the time. She doesn't bring up men at all. She doesn't use gender pronouns when talking lovey dovey. She just says stuff like "I wish my crush would....". That's gay. Oh, also, she has a lot of women who comment, barely any dudes. I will look through her followers.

But she looks like a straight woman, so that is why I think she's bisexual. I stopped watching her stories because I didn't want to look thirsty.

I think she's bi, guys. What a bummer. I just went soft. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions
19,262 277 89
Alleybux

Yea, she's femme, so she posted herself on vacation right now with rainbow socks on. That let me know she was really fam, but she's stealth, so I just don't know if she's gay gay or bisexual. My first inclination was her Valentine's Day post where she said something like "love is love" and something about all kinds of relationships matter, and we know a straight woman would never say that. Straight women talk about men all the time. She doesn't bring up men at all. She doesn't use gender pronouns when talking lovey dovey. She just says stuff like "I wish my crush would....". That's gay. Oh, also, she has a lot of women who comment, barely any dudes. I will look through her followers.

But she looks like a straight woman, so that is why I think she's bisexual. I stopped watching her stories because I didn't want to look thirsty.

Not true!! This ig girl I like also would post-gender natural relationship stories and also posted "love is love" type ish too. She has a mix of male and female followers. She never showed herself with men (besides relatives or business partners) only her girlfriends. She even only danced with girls at the club. Then just the other day she posts her boyfriend for a month on her ig. I was so heartbroken :cry I know it's dumb but still lmfaoo. She's my ideal lol

Anywaysss you won't know till you talk to her!

Reactions
25,509 314 178
Alleybux
That‘s a tough one, Op. Me? If possible, I would try and get to know her better before shooting my shot. I would need a bit more information. Also, when I‘m interested in someone, I‘ve taught myself to be prepared for things not going my way for whatever reason, whether she might be bi, maybe I’m not her type, girlfriend might be celibate, poly, you name it. Developing this resilience has made me risk adverse. It’s been helpful.

Regarding her social media content - I tend to pay attention to the things people DON’T say or disclose. Sure, she might be bi. But, she might be curious and figuring it out. Hard to know. Maybe just asking her might do the trick.

Last edited:
Reactions
5,376 29 20
Alleybux
I think you should shoot your shot actually but DONT SIMP lol. If she’s really attractive she probably already has 20+ people already fawning over her and telling her how beautiful she is, don’t be another one.

The Awesome and Magical
Reactions
32,106 361 177
Alleybux

chile just ask lmaoo

I “look” straight but I’m lezbun down lol

Ur Obsession
Reactions
57,061 743 381
Alleybux
I think I know who you are referring to. Shoot your shot, come back and let us know. If she responds positively, I'm about to shoot mines too.

Reactions
16,544 469 570
Alleybux
I think I know who you are referring to. Shoot your shot, come back and let us know. If she responds positively, I'm about to shoot mines too.
Nah, we don't have the same taste in women, Chantelle. I forgot to mention that she doesn't live in my state, and I don't do long distance, so I'm not wasting my time. She just gives me a glimpse of what my wife will look like.

Ur Obsession
Reactions
57,061 743 381
Alleybux
Nah, we don't have the same taste in women, Chantelle. I forgot to mention that she doesn't live in my state, and I don't do long distance, so I'm not wasting my time. She just gives me a glimpse of what my wife will look like.
Oh, she's a stud? Yeah, we don't then, but you should still shoot your shot. Who cares if she is in another state, that could be your wife.

Reactions
16,544 469 570
Alleybux
Oh, she's a stud? Yeah, we don't then, but you should still shoot your shot. Who cares if she is in another state, that could be your wife.
No, she's a femme. I don't do studs. I thought you liked non Black women. That is why I said we don't have the same taste. I like dark skinned Black feminine women.

True. I will take my time and watch. I need more info before I pounce.

Ur Obsession
Reactions
57,061 743 381
Alleybux
No, she's a femme. I don't do studs. I thought you liked non Black women. That is why I said we don't have the same taste. I like dark skinned Black feminine women.

True. I will take my time and watch. I need more info before I pounce.
When did I ever give the impression that I liked non-Black women? lol Girl I have been on here since 09' stanning Sanaa Lathan, I like Black feminine women, as well.

But yeah, just go for it or at least start commenting on her page. We may not be talking about the same woman, but that's what I've started to do and she's been liking my comments and pictures. Maybe she is just being friendly because she is a "public figure."

Reactions
16,544 469 570
Alleybux
When did I ever give the impression that I liked non-Black women? lol Girl I have been on here since 09' stanning Sanaa Lathan, I like Black feminine women, as well.

But yeah, just go for it or at least start commenting on her page. We may not be talking about the same woman, but that's what I've started to do and she's been liking my comments and pictures. Maybe she is just being friendly because she is a "public figure."
Oops, my bad. I think it's because you have a WW as your avi pic.

Right. I started doing that, and she likes everyone's comments just like your girl does. I am really waiting on outside to open back up. There's a gang of high earning, well educated, successful Black lesbians here in the DMV. We just have to meet each other.

Reactions
16,826 94 22
Alleybux

How old is she? If she is 20-25ish, it's a phase of her being "inclusive"

Run.

Seriously though, shoot your shot. What does it hurt? There are feminine lesbians lol

Reactions
16,544 469 570
Alleybux
How old is she? If she is 20-25ish, it's a phase of her being "inclusive"

Run.

Seriously though, shoot your shot. What does it hurt? There are feminine lesbians lol
She's 26. Yea, I just get bi vibes, and it's a turnoff. She's just very nice to look at.
Nah, she doesn't live in my state, and I don't do long distance. I'm just admiring from afar.

Reactions
16,826 94 22
Alleybux
She's 26. Yea, I just get bi vibes, and it's a turnoff. She's just very nice to look at.
Nah, she doesn't live in my state, and I don't do long distance. I'm just admiring from afar.
Ahhh I see!
Good luck in your quest!! Wherever it may lead lol it's hard out here for lesbians, especially black ones

Ur Obsession
Reactions
57,061 743 381
Alleybux
Oops, my bad. I think it's because you have a WW as your avi pic.

Right. I started doing that, and she likes everyone's comments just like your girl does. I am really waiting on outside to open back up. There's a gang of high earning, well educated, successful Black lesbians here in the DMV. We just have to meet each other.
Lol, that isn't a white woman but yeah I only date Black women. I have to agree DMV has the best Black lesbians right next to SoCal.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
From the Sunday Times: The Bench, by Meghan* As I peer through my window at Archie And that gingerish dork whom I wed (In that skanky old...
Beyoncé Spreads It for IG
Lemonade wasn’t a “Trap” album. You clearly didn’t listen to it. Yet here you are talking nonsense. She has been FEATURED on one rap song in the...
Can we talk about Harry not being 100% TRUTHFUL to Meghan about how LOWDOWN his family is?
Harry left things out, but with as public as his family is Meghan could have done her research. She straight up said she didn’t vet this man and...
Bo Obama has passed away
The grief of losing a pet is equal to losing a family member. We always had cats growing up and whilst they all lived very long lives, the pain of...
life of the cassells -vloggers
Yep can’t wait to see her having request on how things have to look and how the gym in the complex is awesome ;)
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
holy shit I just realised though... MJs scamming officially started when COVID hit. I know a lot of travel bloggers went broke during this time...
Unpopular opinions: Prince William
I like how these royals are always so concerned with the environment, they live riding helicopters, jets and the like. Here supposing they were...
Top Bottom