Quantcast

She's super attractive. Not sure if she is lesbian or bisexual. Should I holla?

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,930 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
Good Evening All,

So, l found this beautiful Black dream on IG. Very attractive, and seems to have a nice personality. She is exactly my type. Only problem is, I do NOT entertain bisexual women at all romantically. That is stopping me from contacting her because I don't know if she's lesbian or bisexual. What would be the point of contacting her only to find out she's bi? Should I approach? Lesbians who don't entertain bi women, what would you do?

I was going to post her IG, but nah, that seems like a bonehead thing to do. And, I don't want you lesbians trying to take my woman. :ROFLMAO:

mmhmmokgirlbye

formerly known as Cheverly…
Reaction score
Reactions
131,210 3,900 1,027
Alleybux
Do you have mutual friends or followers or are you shooting your shot at a stranger?

I assume you looked at her posts for clues? Any "love is love" pride, or queer posts? Check her story highlights if she has them posted. And look at who she follows too.

Maxwell Blue

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
717 15 1
Alleybux
The point of contacting her would be to find out and then respond accordingly lol. Unless you’d rather just fantasize about the possibilities. Just ask. If she’s bi then move on. If not, shoot your shot.

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,596 11,262 4,454
Alleybux
Make friends with her. If she’s family, she’ll reveal herself sooner or later. If not, maybe she has lesbian friends that are fine like her.

jackieup

trying not to comment
Reaction score
Reactions
51,554 2,116 1,290
Alleybux
Man...I hope you fall in love with a bisexual woman one day.
1619219602726.gif

spoiledwater

Proud Elder Millennial
Reaction score
Reactions
539,553 16,179 6,462
Alleybux
I'd honestly rather just not be approached, than be approached and then randomly rejected for being bi. It's exhausting and demoralizing.

JuneyJune

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,066 168 119
Alleybux
Go for it and just ask! That's what I do! Maybe y'all can be friends or she may be the one. Who knows!

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,930 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
Do you have mutual friends or followers or are you shooting your shot at a stranger?

I assume you looked at her posts for clues? Any "love is love" pride, or queer posts? Check her story highlights if she has them posted. And look at who she follows too.
She's a stranger. We don't have any mutual friends or followers.

Yea, she's femme, so she posted herself on vacation right now with rainbow socks on. That let me know she was really fam, but she's stealth, so I just don't know if she's gay gay or bisexual. My first inclination was her Valentine's Day post where she said something like "love is love" and something about all kinds of relationships matter, and we know a straight woman would never say that. Straight women talk about men all the time. She doesn't bring up men at all. She doesn't use gender pronouns when talking lovey dovey. She just says stuff like "I wish my crush would....". That's gay. Oh, also, she has a lot of women who comment, barely any dudes. I will look through her followers.

But she looks like a straight woman, so that is why I think she's bisexual. I stopped watching her stories because I didn't want to look thirsty.

I think she's bi, guys. What a bummer. I just went soft. :ROFLMAO:

FruitCake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,308 964 335
Alleybux

Yea, she's femme, so she posted herself on vacation right now with rainbow socks on. That let me know she was really fam, but she's stealth, so I just don't know if she's gay gay or bisexual. My first inclination was her Valentine's Day post where she said something like "love is love" and something about all kinds of relationships matter, and we know a straight woman would never say that. Straight women talk about men all the time. She doesn't bring up men at all. She doesn't use gender pronouns when talking lovey dovey. She just says stuff like "I wish my crush would....". That's gay. Oh, also, she has a lot of women who comment, barely any dudes. I will look through her followers.

But she looks like a straight woman, so that is why I think she's bisexual. I stopped watching her stories because I didn't want to look thirsty.

Not true!! This ig girl I like also would post-gender natural relationship stories and also posted "love is love" type ish too. She has a mix of male and female followers. She never showed herself with men (besides relatives or business partners) only her girlfriends. She even only danced with girls at the club. Then just the other day she posts her boyfriend for a month on her ig. I was so heartbroken :cry I know it's dumb but still lmfaoo. She's my ideal lol

Anywaysss you won't know till you talk to her!

always moody

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
47,357 1,104 581
Alleybux
That‘s a tough one, Op. Me? If possible, I would try and get to know her better before shooting my shot. I would need a bit more information. Also, when I‘m interested in someone, I‘ve taught myself to be prepared for things not going my way for whatever reason, whether she might be bi, maybe I’m not her type, girlfriend might be celibate, poly, you name it. Developing this resilience has made me risk adverse. It’s been helpful.

Regarding her social media content - I tend to pay attention to the things people DON’T say or disclose. Sure, she might be bi. But, she might be curious and figuring it out. Hard to know. Maybe just asking her might do the trick.

Last edited:

fckthewrld4

Munch
Reaction score
Reactions
19,316 652 305
Alleybux
I think you should shoot your shot actually but DONT SIMP lol. If she’s really attractive she probably already has 20+ people already fawning over her and telling her how beautiful she is, don’t be another one.

Zaddy

ViShawn Wakanda
Reaction score
Reactions
7,636 99 25
Alleybux
Reach out and ask. There is nothing to lose.
Be like hey... you fine. Are you bi or gay gay? :giggle:

kamikazemind

Good to hear from you bish
Reaction score
Reactions
67,444 1,264 531
Alleybux

chile just ask lmaoo

I “look” straight but I’m lezbun down lol

chantelle

Ur Obsession
Reaction score
Reactions
68,352 1,396 629
Alleybux
I think I know who you are referring to. Shoot your shot, come back and let us know. If she responds positively, I'm about to shoot mines too.

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,930 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
I think I know who you are referring to. Shoot your shot, come back and let us know. If she responds positively, I'm about to shoot mines too.
Nah, we don't have the same taste in women, Chantelle. I forgot to mention that she doesn't live in my state, and I don't do long distance, so I'm not wasting my time. She just gives me a glimpse of what my wife will look like.

chantelle

Ur Obsession
Reaction score
Reactions
68,352 1,396 629
Alleybux
Nah, we don't have the same taste in women, Chantelle. I forgot to mention that she doesn't live in my state, and I don't do long distance, so I'm not wasting my time. She just gives me a glimpse of what my wife will look like.
Oh, she's a stud? Yeah, we don't then, but you should still shoot your shot. Who cares if she is in another state, that could be your wife.

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,930 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
Oh, she's a stud? Yeah, we don't then, but you should still shoot your shot. Who cares if she is in another state, that could be your wife.
No, she's a femme. I don't do studs. I thought you liked non Black women. That is why I said we don't have the same taste. I like dark skinned Black feminine women.

True. I will take my time and watch. I need more info before I pounce.

chantelle

Ur Obsession
Reaction score
Reactions
68,352 1,396 629
Alleybux
No, she's a femme. I don't do studs. I thought you liked non Black women. That is why I said we don't have the same taste. I like dark skinned Black feminine women.

True. I will take my time and watch. I need more info before I pounce.
When did I ever give the impression that I liked non-Black women? lol Girl I have been on here since 09' stanning Sanaa Lathan, I like Black feminine women, as well.

But yeah, just go for it or at least start commenting on her page. We may not be talking about the same woman, but that's what I've started to do and she's been liking my comments and pictures. Maybe she is just being friendly because she is a "public figure."

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,930 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
When did I ever give the impression that I liked non-Black women? lol Girl I have been on here since 09' stanning Sanaa Lathan, I like Black feminine women, as well.

But yeah, just go for it or at least start commenting on her page. We may not be talking about the same woman, but that's what I've started to do and she's been liking my comments and pictures. Maybe she is just being friendly because she is a "public figure."
Oops, my bad. I think it's because you have a WW as your avi pic.

Right. I started doing that, and she likes everyone's comments just like your girl does. I am really waiting on outside to open back up. There's a gang of high earning, well educated, successful Black lesbians here in the DMV. We just have to meet each other.

skimup1

lesbian extraordinaire
Reaction score
Reactions
62,673 1,382 584
Alleybux

How old is she? If she is 20-25ish, it's a phase of her being "inclusive"

Run.

Seriously though, shoot your shot. What does it hurt? There are feminine lesbians lol

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,930 3,665 3,118
Alleybux
How old is she? If she is 20-25ish, it's a phase of her being "inclusive"

Run.

Seriously though, shoot your shot. What does it hurt? There are feminine lesbians lol
She's 26. Yea, I just get bi vibes, and it's a turnoff. She's just very nice to look at.
Nah, she doesn't live in my state, and I don't do long distance. I'm just admiring from afar.

skimup1

lesbian extraordinaire
Reaction score
Reactions
62,673 1,382 584
Alleybux
She's 26. Yea, I just get bi vibes, and it's a turnoff. She's just very nice to look at.
Nah, she doesn't live in my state, and I don't do long distance. I'm just admiring from afar.
Ahhh I see!
Good luck in your quest!! Wherever it may lead lol it's hard out here for lesbians, especially black ones

chantelle

Ur Obsession
Reaction score
Reactions
68,352 1,396 629
Alleybux
Oops, my bad. I think it's because you have a WW as your avi pic.

Right. I started doing that, and she likes everyone's comments just like your girl does. I am really waiting on outside to open back up. There's a gang of high earning, well educated, successful Black lesbians here in the DMV. We just have to meet each other.
Lol, that isn't a white woman but yeah I only date Black women. I have to agree DMV has the best Black lesbians right next to SoCal.