Quantcast

Shirley B. Eniang Discussion Thread

Cranesinthesky

Sometimes I don't wanna feel those metal clouds
Reaction score
Reactions
415,113 15,602 5,029
Alleybux
it is judgemental bullsxxt talk from LSA FacelessWitch Coven as evident on this post and other social platforms is why I'm glad Shirley and Peakmill left this YouTube alone. They had lives before youtube and after youtube UNLIKE YALL JUDGEMENTAL &#$%@!S.. The comments here are so vile. And yes Shirley is my friend and doing very well post youtube. ALL MONEY AINT GOOD MONEY not when it messes with your peaceful vibe reading comments from facelessWitches..Always wanna judge somebody. Mschewwww nsemfo kwa. Nkwasiafuorrrrrrrrr.

Maybe yall need a life outside social media

I’M SCREAMING

Sxniy

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,258 824 196
Alleybux
it is judgemental bullsxxt talk from LSA FacelessWitch Coven as evident on this post and other social platforms is why I'm glad Shirley and Peakmill left this YouTube alone. They had lives before youtube and after youtube UNLIKE YALL JUDGEMENTAL &#$%@!S.. The comments here are so vile. And yes Shirley is my friend and doing very well post youtube. ALL MONEY AINT GOOD MONEY not when it messes with your peaceful vibe reading comments from facelessWitches..Always wanna judge somebody. Mschewwww nsemfo kwa. Nkwasiafuorrrrrrrrr.

Your friend Shirl3y left because she was going in and out of depression, no identity. Peakmill left because her marriage ended and life seemed alot. Don’t be making it sound like they left social media and are “happy” offline. We wish them all the best.

Blossom1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
886 47 7
Alleybux

Ah nawaaa ohhh :err

Well hello Shirley’s friend! Please tell her to post YouTube videos again, some of us miss her :actup

Ade1989

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
709 83 4
Alleybux
Your friend Shirl3y left because she was going in and out of depression, no identity. Peakmill left because her marriage ended and life seemed alot. Don’t be making it sound like they left social media and are “happy” offline. We wish them all the best.
Was this ever confirmed that Peakmil is divorce?

Cranesinthesky

Sometimes I don't wanna feel those metal clouds
Reaction score
Reactions
415,113 15,602 5,029
Alleybux
I don’t think it’s fair to speculate about anyone’s mental health.

SaintGodiva

Nosey AF!
Reaction score
Reactions
3,392 163 26
Alleybux
Plain the thread. Or posts

secretpanda

Don’t waste your time fool I’ll put you on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
46,574 1,414 908
Alleybux

LOOOOOOOOL! Go off friend. The faceless witches is what sweets me the most. I am happy she’s left YouTube too. We can now live in peace not hearing her lies about being consistent. I hope she’s good though!

beatrixkiddo1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
111,390 2,302 906
Alleybux
Nah but faceless witches is lowkey accurate lol

I wasn't a huge fan or anything but I personally respect Shirley leaving YT. And I don't get why so many fonts act like she has some personal obligation to them to continue to make content or be on their content schedule. If she wants to be in her lazy girl era (or whatever we're calling it) so be.

There are quite a few influencers I like that pop up ever few weeks or even less and never felt like they owed me more. I just like the pics/vids and go. That said I tend to gravitate to creators who are more than their content.

secretpanda

Don’t waste your time fool I’ll put you on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
46,574 1,414 908
Alleybux
Nah but faceless witches is lowkey accurate lol

I wasn't a huge fan or anything but I personally respect Shirley leaving YT. And I don't get why so many fonts act like she has some personal obligation to them to continue to make content or be on their content schedule. If she wants to be in her lazy girl era (or whatever we're calling it) so be.

There are quite a few influencers I like that pop up ever few weeks or even less and never felt like they owed me more. I just like the pics/vids and go. That said I tend to gravitate to creators who are more than their content.
I think it is because she keeps making these announcements of being consistent or coming back. You can't blame her subscribers for being curious when she went MIA on them. Personally? I couldn't care less. LOL, I am only here for the faceless witches.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,449 354 374
Alleybux
…this woman is about to be in her mid 30’s and you allare STILL hell bent on discussing that degree LOL. AHHHHH.
I don't think anybody actually judges Shirley harshly. She is one of the OG YouTube beauty influencers that is generally well regarded.

With respect to her degree, it is sad if she didn't finish it in her last year, as a Mathematics degree from a decent university can lead to a high earning career in finance in the UK. She should have resat her last year if that was an option!!! The only explanation I can think of is maybe her grades weren't good in her first 2 years of the degree anyway... In the UK, you need to graduate with a 1st class or 2:1 typically to have the best chances at employment. If she was on track to get a 2:2 or 3rd class, it may have seemed like there was no point in repeating the last year.

It's sad though to waste 2 years of hard work studying.

I think her parents are financially stable so presumably they can financially support her if she isn't working. I wish her the best.